Forum Settings
Forums

Game v2: Attorneys VS Prosecutors | The verdict has been announced!

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Sep 12, 2015 10:00 PM
Jan 2013
[size=200][color=blue]"Astros Accusation"[/size][/color]

[b]...

Very interesting Mr. Prosecutor, I see you're resolved to accuse me, even if it goes against your job you believe that I'm the culprit and you're following what you believe to be "Justice". Well, justice doesnt exist, and as sad or happy I am to say this, your theory is flawled and as you said yourself, everything is assumptions.

What? A basket on a prop room? Is that so surprising? Also the fingerprints just means that me and the defendant touched it. It could have been at anytime and anywhere on the expo. It could even be that the basket have been placed on that prop room just before the murder happened, it could even be that we both went to the changing room before the murder and touched the basket on different times. For you, the only thing it could've been is "The basket belonged to the defendant". Noone can confirm that, not even the defendant.

lupadim said:
Astros said:
How about you tell me whether or not you wore a costume to the Expo?
I don't remember anything about any costume
[/quote]

And no denying the fact that I used the Titan costume, you want to test some sweat DNA to prove this too? Go ahead. I most definitelly came to the Expo and walked around on the Titan suit.

Now to your "theory", you claim that I used the basket to handle ammunation. So I supposedly buy a gun but bring my own bullets? That doesn't make sense. I don't quite care about the part of the dealer, I said once and I say again that I did not had the intention to purchase a gun.

You state that "My plan to not go to jail" is to "drug Lupadim" and make him do stuff for me? May I ask you then how did I obtained drugs for this plan? And how would I predict that I would need to use such drugs on this situation? The Maid testimony states that another man did it, but another man could have been anyone, even the one person that it would be common to have a drink with, a "friend". May I remind that noone debunked that the other person on the cafe was said friend. What? You think I just went to the man, said "sup?" and powdered his drink with a drug I just had to bring cause I'm a psychic? I don't think so.

The footage shows a person with a gun, not buying one, just with a gun. I don't care where the dude wandered off when was sick, high or drunk.

I think the picture is just some random thing a certain someone picked on the net, I don't think the coffee on the image is really relevant.

"He was drugged, then asked to buy a gun, so he did it", I don't see that as reasonably possible. Here's the actual scenario: Dude was groovin on the powder and shot a person as a result of that, simple. I give you props for the banana peel though.

And by all means, search the prop room for your "Fake gun", all you'll find is a basket and a broken unicycle that "I broke in a fit of rage".
gone bai bai
Sep 12, 2015 10:05 PM
Jan 2013
gone bai bai
Sep 12, 2015 10:32 PM

Dec 2013
Mkim said:
What? A basket on a prop room? Is that so surprising? Also the fingerprints just means that me and the defendant touched it. It could have been at anytime and anywhere on the expo. It could even be that the basket have been placed on that prop room just before the murder happened, it could even be that we both went to the changing room before the murder and touched the basket on different times. For you, the only thing it could've been is "The basket belonged to the defendant". Noone can confirm that, not even the defendant.
The security guard can confirm if they were carrying a basket or not. As they were the one most likely to have inspected it. Also did you already forget? You claimed the defendant wasn't carrying any items when you met him, so how could you have touched it in the costume room? Before you claim you met him before that let me point out the other testimony you gave.

Mkim said:
Astros said:
"Mr. Mkim, you claim you saw a person with a red mantle, was there anything else you noticed about them such as items they were carrying?"

I do not believe I saw him carrying any object, but I did mention the person with the red mantle "Flop-ed". The gun was visible after he fell.
This was directly after you stated you saw him in the changing room. You couldn't have saw him anywhere else because.

Mkim said:
Astros said:
"Hmm, an understandable reaction. It's not everyday you witness a possible shooting after all. I have two more questions I'd like ask. Did you ever see the victim and the defendant together before the incident and did you know either prior to the event?"[/i]

About the first question, I don't believe I saw the defendant before, nor the two of them together. Now to the second question, yes I knew the victim, we went to the same High School, I only heard that he was the victim some time after the incident though.

Mkim said:
What I did with the costume... I wore it? I just cosplayed, it is a costume. And no, I didn't met Lupadim at any point of the event before the murder incident

You said you never saw the defenant before until the costume room. So how could you know he had a basket before hand? If you never saw him or it then there is no way you could have touched it in that costume room or outside it.

Mkim said:
Now to your "theory", you claim that I used the basket to handle ammunation. So I supposedly buy a gun but bring my own bullets? That doesn't make sense. I don't quite care about the part of the dealer, I said once and I say again that I did not had the intention to purchase a gun.

Byon-kun said:
Astros said:
While were on the topic of the gun. Did you sell it with live rounds as well?
No I did not. the killer must have got it from somewhere else

In questioning of his testimony he said he never brought bullets for it. This is reasonable to believe as without bullets a real gun is harmless. He had no knowledge that you would possibly bring your own to commit a murder. I also doubt he would make up a story such as this one.

Mkim said:
You state that "My plan to not go to jail" is to "drug Lupadim" and make him do stuff for me? May I ask you then how did I obtained drugs for this plan? And how would I predict that I would need to use such drugs on this situation? The Maid testimony states that another man did it, but another man could have been anyone, even the one person that it would be common to have a drink with, a "friend". May I remind that noone debunked that the other person on the cafe was said friend. What? You think I just went to the man, said "sup?" and powdered his drink with a drug I just had to bring cause I'm a psychic? I don't think so.
The fact the maid did not give a specific description supports they did not see your face as you were wearing the Titan costume. We can ask her if the man with the defendant was wearing such a costume.

AstrosSep 12, 2015 10:54 PM
Sep 12, 2015 10:57 PM
Jan 2013
[center][b]You're stating that I engaged with the defendant, that's why our fingerprints are on said basket. The fingerprints just mean that we touched the same basket, it could have been on different times when either me or him were not close to each other.

I don't really get your evidence on the baskets also, I didn't met Lupadim, but that doesnt mean I didn't met the basket.

Yeah, the bullets part confuses me (Though the part that mostly confuses me is to why a guy openly admited that he brought a real gun to a gun restriction area and have admited to have sold it when it became a murder weapon) And excuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me?

Astros said:
He had no knowledge that you would possibly bring your own to commit a murder"

I never brought bullets for any gun on this Expo nooooor I commited any murder.

And once again, you can ask the Maid anything (Not quite sure if there's time for this though) as I did not "powdered" Lupadim's drink, but that also doesnt explains why and how I would have brought any drugs.
gone bai bai
Sep 12, 2015 11:22 PM

Dec 2013
Mkim said:
You're stating that I engaged with the defendant, that's why our fingerprints are on said basket. The fingerprints just mean that we touched the same basket, it could have been on different times when either me or him were not close to each other.
While true, there is a problem with this theory. There is no evidence supporting the existence of the basket outside the costume room. The chances of both of you touching it by chance is too much coincidence. To suggest the defendant entered the room, touched the basket, then left to kill their target is absurd. This is not to mention there was little reason for the defendant to enter the costume room when he already had the supposed weapon he used supposedly to kill the victim.

Mkim said:
I don't really get your evidence on the baskets also, I didn't met Lupadim, but that doesnt mean I didn't met the basket.
While true I find it hard to believe you would have seen or even remembered the basket unless it was important. You said yourself the unicycle was new to you.

Mkim said:
This unicycle is actually new to me, and it's not all the props, it's just a few. But seriously when I say that the unicycle is literally new to me.

I'm not even joking

However, to my knowledge nothing of the crime scene has been changed. Why then do you remember the basket so well? They were all props and yet one sticks out from the others. Now before you claim it's because I'm bringing it up as evidence against you let me ask you this. What purpose did you have in touching the basket? It was not yours and you had no need for it. You also had to move all the props in front of it out of the way to even reach it unless you were to step on and possibly break them.

Mkim said:
Yeah, the bullets part confuses me (Though the part that mostly confuses me is to why a guy openly admited that he brought a real gun to a gun restriction area and have admited to have sold it when it became a murder weapon) And excuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me?

Astros said:
He had no knowledge that you would possibly bring your own to commit a murder"

I never brought bullets for any gun on this Expo nooooor I commited any murder.
I'm still talking in relation to my accusation, no need to take offense or believe I'm stating facts here.

Mkim said:
And once again, you can ask the Maid anything (Not quite sure if there's time for this though) as I did not "powdered" Lupadim's drink, but that also doesnt explains why and how I would have brought any drugs.
The why I explained in my accusation. You needed the drugs to manipulate someone to take the fall for you.
AstrosSep 12, 2015 11:35 PM
Sep 12, 2015 11:50 PM
Jan 2013
I'm going to stop writing on bold .-.

Astros said:
There is no evidence supporting the existence of the basket outside the costume room. The chances of both of you touching it by chance is too much coincidence. To suggest the defendant entered the room, touched the basket, then left to kill their target is absurd. This is not to mention there was little reason for the defendant to enter the costume room when he already had the supposed weapon he used supposedly to kill the victim.

Well, yeah it is absurd on said scenario. But it doesnt meant he couldn't have touched the basket on any other time apart from close to the murder. There's also no evidence that the basket was never taken outside the room.

Astros said:
However, to my knowledge nothing of the crime scene has been changed. Why then do you remember the basket so well? They were all props and yet one sticks out from the others. Now before you claim it's because I'm bringing it up as evidence against you let me ask you this. What purpose did you have in touching the basket? It was not yours and you had no need for it. You also had to move all the props in front of it out of the way to even reach it unless you were to step on and possibly break them.

I don't remember the basket well, I could have like, touched it a hour before the murder then someone took it to the changing room or something, I did several things on the Expo, maybe the basket was in one of the rooms and I just happened to touch it at that moment. Also, the room design is originally like that the difference is only the costume and the basket. I think there's some not so relevant evidences such as maybe the props and the guard's homemade cookies

Astros said:
I'm still talking in relation to my accusation, no need to take offense or believe I'm stating facts here.

I don't understand much what you just said, but I think I see.

Mkim said:
The why I explained in my accusation. You needed the drugs to manipulate someone to take the fall for you.

So I planned a murder and even drugs to make someone take the fall for me huh. I don't think that even if I did planned to murder Elwin, I would have planned that far.

I have to sleep now, be back in a few hours ( ̄ー ̄) There are currently many unclear things to me, yes I seem suspicious but I still plead innocence. There's also many things that I don't understand about what's going one. I don't know about these props or this basket. I don't know about any bullets and specially I'm oblivious to any drugs. And last and not least, I have a bad feeling about this "friend".
gone bai bai
Sep 13, 2015 12:05 AM

Dec 2013
Mkim said:
I'm going to stop writing on bold .-.
Thank you, was getting annoying.

Mkim said:
Well, yeah it is absurd on said scenario. But it doesnt meant he couldn't have touched the basket on any other time apart from close to the murder. There's also no evidence that the basket was never taken outside the room.
The chances are very slim, on the latter you're wrong. The only fingerprints found on the basket were yours and the defendant. If the defendant wasn't seen with the basket outside it could have only been taken out by you, however, you said you merely touched it. Are you implying that you removed the basket from the costume room?

Mkim said:
I don't remember the basket well, I could have like, touched it a hour before the murder then someone took it to the changing room or something, I did several things on the Expo, maybe the basket was in one of the rooms and I just happened to touch it at that moment. Also, the room design is originally like that the difference is only the costume and the basket. I think there's some not so relevant evidences such as maybe the props and the guard's homemade cookies
As I stated before, with only yours and the defendants fingerprints you were the only two who could have taken or placed the basket in that room.

Mkim said:

So I planned a murder and even drugs to make someone take the fall for me huh. I don't think that even if I did planned to murder Elwin, I would have planned that far.
It's not as if the target was anyone special. Anyone could have done as long as they consumed the drugs.

Mkim said:
I have to sleep now, be back in a few hours ( ̄ー ̄) There are currently many unclear things to me, yes I seem suspicious but I still plead innocence. There's also many things that I don't understand about what's going one. I don't know about these props or this basket. I don't know about any bullets and specially I'm oblivious to any drugs. And last and not least, I have a bad feeling about this "friend".
I agree there are many holes in my theory, holes that need evidence to be filled. I place that responsibility on the defense and that they may be able to shed some light on this case. That or if the side characters such as the Security Guard and Dealer could step forward and either deny or support my claims.

AstrosSep 13, 2015 1:13 AM
Sep 13, 2015 12:05 AM

Jun 2014
I want to reveal something else that happened after I told Mr. Mkim that he had to retrieve it himself. After I had told him that he gave me some LSD and told me to meet the defendant at about 1.30pm to have a 'nice chat' and once he wasn't looking I were to pour a strong dose of the LSD into his coffee.

I did this because I thought I could rely on him retrieving it. But I had no idea he had plans to actually use the gun once he got hold of it. Did he shoot the victim because he saw what Mkim did to the defendant and were he doing some else to the drugged victim? I don't know the exact motive of him doing this murder but I don't think anyone else could have done it since I don't think anyone else brought LSD or bullets with them.
Sep 13, 2015 12:35 AM

Dec 2013
Byon-kun said:
I want to reveal something else that happened after I told Mr. Mkim that he had to retrieve it himself. After I had told him that he gave me some LSD and told me to meet the defendant at about 1.30pm to have a 'nice chat' and once he wasn't looking I were to pour a strong dose of the LSD into his coffee.

I did this because I thought I could rely on him retrieving it. But I had no idea he had plans to actually use the gun once he got hold of it. Did he shoot the victim because he saw what Mkim did to the defendant and were he doing some else to the drugged victim? I don't know the exact motive of him doing this murder but I don't think anyone else could have done it since I don't think anyone else brought LSD or bullets with them.
Okay, I'm down with you selling a gun without ammo, but drugging someone with LSD is a bit far. Firstly, how did you know what the defendant looked like? Secondly, how did you know the defendant would be at the cafe at exactly 1:30pm? Thirdly, LSD in it's pure refined form is colorless, so how could the maid report it was white? Fourthly, in liquid form LSD has slight color but takes 30 minutes for affects to appear after intravenous injection. Injection being quicker than digestion I find it hard to believe the defendant would have been manipulated by the eye witness within this time period.
Sep 13, 2015 12:46 AM

Jun 2014
Astros said:
Byon-kun said:

Okay, I'm down with you selling a gun without ammo, but drugging someone with LSD is a bit far. Firstly, how did you know what the defendant looked like? Secondly, how did you know the defendant would be at the cafe at exactly 1:30pm? Thirdly, LSD in it's pure refined form is colorless, so how could the maid report it was white? Fourthly, in liquid form LSD has slight color but takes 30 minutes for affects to appear after intravenous injection. Injection being quicker than digestion I find it hard to believe the defendant would have been manipulated by the eye witness within this time period.
the Defendant did buy the gun from me so I would recognize him. Tbh I have no actual knowledge of drugs or LSD, I'm only informed by Mkim that I were to do that. I'm also not sure of how I got to meet with him, did Mkim tell Lupa to come meet me?
ByonKunSep 13, 2015 12:55 AM
Sep 13, 2015 1:01 AM

Dec 2013
Byon-kun said:
the Defendant did buy the gun from me so I would recognize him. Tbh I have no actual knowledge of drugs or LSD, I'm only informed by Mkim that I were to do that. I'm also not sure of how I got to meet with him, did Mkim tell Lupa to come meet me?
Do you remember what time the defendant bought their gun? I see, I'm not sure on those specifics so it's unknown for now.
Sep 13, 2015 1:06 AM

Jun 2014
Astros said:
Byon-kun said:
Do you remember what time the defendant bought their gun? I see, I'm not sure on those specifics so it's unknown for now.
Jack asked me this, and I told him that it was about 2-3 hours before the death actually happened. So between 11 am-12.
Sep 13, 2015 1:08 AM

Dec 2013
Byon-kun said:
Jack asked me this, and I told him that it was about 2-3 hours before the death actually happened. So between 11 am-12.
I see, my apologizes for forgetting. Did Jack ask you what they were wearing? It would help to know if it was the "Little Red Riding Hood" costume or not.

With the time being so early the possibility that the receipt in the maid cafe is the defendants is much higher now. So the theory of the eye witness buying the gun first is voided due to my inability to read. I'll have to think more on it and revise it tomorrow.
AstrosSep 13, 2015 1:23 AM
Sep 13, 2015 1:46 AM

Jul 2014
Sorry I was away for the weekend
If anyone would like to question me go ahead
Sep 13, 2015 3:03 AM

Apr 2014
seems I missed a lot the prosecution has realy took my thunder and gave a better and more detailed case than I could sadly we do not have any more evidence to add to this case to get the final verdict we lacked in numbers so could only check limited things so we got the same as the prosecution.

The only chance we have of proveing this is by testimonys from the guard and the witness to help confirm the existance of this basket since it holds the mystery behind the case. The friend will also be able to tell us this and we can check if the dealer is telling the truth about sale time if the defendant brought the gun at 12 the friend should have seen it when they met.
Sep 13, 2015 3:32 AM

Dec 2012
So the defendant just walked by Security with a real gun? I find that a little hard to believe...
Sep 13, 2015 3:39 AM

May 2014
Oops I have some info I should probably share before this case is done

"I remembered that the police have been searching for someone who has been selling weapons to the mafia for quite some time. Our Investigation has shown that he must be somewhere in this city."

Perhaps this could be the missing link in your investigation, or perhaps it means nothing.
You decide
I've been here way too long...
Sep 13, 2015 3:43 AM

Jun 2014
Astros said:
Byon-kun said:
I see, my apologizes for forgetting. Did Jack ask you what they were wearing? It would help to know if it was the "Little Red Riding Hood" costume or not.

With the time being so early the possibility that the receipt in the maid cafe is the defendants is much higher now. So the theory of the eye witness buying the gun first is voided due to my inability to read. I'll have to think more on it and revise it tomorrow.
Apparently I unfortunately do not remember what they were wearing. Also I could be wrong about the time.
Sep 13, 2015 6:48 AM

Aug 2012
I think that I was having a meeting with the Dealer right before falling asleep in the Maid Café. In my dream, there were many monsters all around me, but one specific monster was much bigger and scarier than all others. I tried to run away from the big monster just like all other monsters around, but I ended up stumbling and falling to the ground. After that, it's all black.
Sep 13, 2015 8:25 AM
Jan 2013
Okay okay, the dealer musta have something against me .-. Though seems he willingly admited to have drugged Lupadim, add that to having "accidentally" sold the gun to Lupadim. The only connection I have to both of these (The gun selling and the drugging) is the dealer's testimony.
gone bai bai
Sep 13, 2015 8:25 AM

Dec 2013
Sodalicious_ said:
I have a few, if you're able to answer them before time ends >_>. In your testimony you said you searched someone wearing a "Little Red Riding Hood" costume. What time was this and were they carrying a basket with them? Also, did at any time you leave the dealer hall and go to the security room?
Sep 13, 2015 8:36 AM

Dec 2013
I would also like to ask the friend Ms. Coromandel a few questions. At the Expo do you ever remember seeing the defendant in possession of a basket? Also what was your relation to the victim?
Sep 13, 2015 8:43 AM

Apr 2014
Astros said:
Sodalicious_ said:
I have a few, if you're able to answer them before time ends >_>. In your testimony you said you searched someone wearing a "Little Red Riding Hood" costume. What time was this and were they carrying a basket with them? Also, did at any time you leave the dealer hall and go to the security room?

I think that the bag of cookies in the security room may hold some importantce in this somewhere as well I would like to know where you got them.

On a side note b ased off this trial so far I think it is fair to say the dealer is going to be in trouble after this. since they have said they were selling real guns and drugged someone that added with the info off the guard about mafia activity in this area does not look good for them .
Sep 13, 2015 8:50 AM

Dec 2013
One more question as I seemingly just asking them to everyone. Did you know the victim prior to the event Lupadim?
Sep 13, 2015 10:53 AM

May 2014
Jackrito said:
The friend will also be able to tell us this and we can check if the dealer is telling the truth about sale time if the defendant brought the gun at 12 the friend should have seen it when they met.

Astros said:
I would also like to ask the friend Ms. Coromandel a few questions. At the Expo do you ever remember seeing the defendant in possession of a basket?

I don't think Lupadim was carrying a gun or basket with him when we met. Like I said before, I didn't notice anything unusual about him at that time.

Astros said:
Also what was your relation to the victim?

I didn't know the victim.

Sep 13, 2015 11:45 AM

Dec 2013
coromandel said:
Jackrito said:
The friend will also be able to tell us this and we can check if the dealer is telling the truth about sale time if the defendant brought the gun at 12 the friend should have seen it when they met.

Astros said:
I would also like to ask the friend Ms. Coromandel a few questions. At the Expo do you ever remember seeing the defendant in possession of a basket?

I don't think Lupadim was carrying a gun or basket with him when we met. Like I said before, I didn't notice anything unusual about him at that time.

Astros said:
Also what was your relation to the victim?

I didn't know the victim.
I see. Thanks for answering.

Detective, you mentioned the Mafia earlier. Has there been any recent developments with them regarding the police, such as a drug bust or something similar?
Sep 13, 2015 1:15 PM

May 2014
Unfortunately that is the bulk of my knowledge

I've heard a rumour that the case should be ending soon so I hope everyones had their say. I await with curiousity the result ;D
Sep 13, 2015 2:00 PM

Dec 2012
The verdict!

June 4, 1:30 PM
District Court
Courtroom No. 2

Attorneys:
... And by examining the basket, we will surely find both lupadim and Mkim's fingerprints, isn't that right!?

Mkim
NnngghH!!.. GRaaAaaaaaaaaaaaaarh!!! That.. It doesn't prove anything!! You're wrong! HE DESERVED IT!

.. I mean, every day Elwin would make fun of me. I was always the one being punched around! He had everything. Guys like him deserves to die!

Judge:
It seems the true culprit in this case is Mkim. After the Dealer had accidentaly sold the real gun to the defendant, he came up with a plan to drug him and frame him for the murder of Elwin Gerald. Any Objections??

*Silence*

In that case, I hereby declare the defendant Not Guilty *Lot's of clapping and confetti* - That is all. The court is adjourned!

Game Over - Thanks for Playing :D

Most Valuable Players

Mkim:
The perfect villain for an Ace Attorney game. Even when cornered by both the defence and the prosecution he put up an admirable fight! If the rest of players had not all worked together to find the truth, I'm sure he would have gotten away with his crime :D!

Astros:
Kept the game active and did a great job leading the Prosecution untill he eventually turned to Mkim as the main suspect durring the final trial phase. He also came with a really impressive and comprehensive explanation for ALL the presented evidence and testimonies. (though it wasn't exactly accurate to what had actually happened :P)

Jackrito:
The prosecution's most fearsome opponent. He kept pointing out every little flaw in the prosecutions case against the defendant, which is exactly what a good defence attorney should do. He was also brave enough to present the Video Tape in order to link the Dealer to the case, despite it being very incriminating evidence against their client.

... If you want to know what actually happened, you can read the role descriptions :P
Sep 13, 2015 2:02 PM

Dec 2013
I was typing up my last theories -_-. Regardless, was fun trying to figure things out even if I was wrong. I'm probably better at trying to be a detective than a prosecutor though >_>.
Sep 13, 2015 2:07 PM

May 2014
Dont worry Astros detectives don't really "detect", in fact I didnt do much at all cep wait and see

Anyway gg to everyone, it felt shorter than it was.
Sep 13, 2015 2:13 PM

Dec 2013
TheConquerer said:
Dont worry Astros detectives don't really "detect", in fact I didnt do much at all cep wait and see

Anyway gg to everyone, it felt shorter than it was.
True, but I meant more in the sense I wanted to figure out what happened more than find the defendant guilty. If I were to pursue a prosecution win only I would have ignored the possibility of the eye witness doing it.

Yeah, I think that was due to lack of activity. This game really calls for active participants to be interesting.
Sep 13, 2015 2:15 PM

Jun 2014
Thanks for the game. I did lie a bit of what I actually did to fill some of my missing points in my pm. And to save Lupa(I like to root for people in a bad spot, nothing personal Mkim) since I don't think I had a win condition
Sep 13, 2015 2:16 PM

Dec 2012
Btw, the coat, the broken probs and the homemade cookies were all just red herrings (though lupadim apparently decided to add the cookies to his testimony)

Astros said:
I was typing up my last theories -_-. Regardless, was fun trying to figure things out even if I was wrong. I'm probably better at trying to be a detective than a prosecutor though >_>.
Aww - I would have loved to read your last theories :(

This game has required a lot more planning and taken up a bit more time than most other games I've hosted, but it has definitely also been the most interresting to spectate :D
Sep 13, 2015 2:22 PM

Apr 2014
Well I got the verdict I wanted wish I went with my gut feeling and said the killer used the defedant costume to trick the camaras and frame them I did not think he would be able to leave the scene and change back though in the time. That added with my cilent had the outfit on at the murder scene also made me doubt it. I think it was obv I was going for that with my questions on the last day but once the prosecution showed my cilent in the costume I dropped it.Good to know I had the right idea at least.

I would like to thank the host Zymf for coming up with this and making it fun to play I enjoyed working the case out and the back and forth with the prosecution and the questioning of 3rd parties. I just wish it was more active it seemed more me vs Astros at times which added to the fun in a way. On them thanks for putting your all into this and working with me to get the guilty party even though it was aganist your win condition a bit.
Sep 13, 2015 2:24 PM

Jul 2013
Man I wish I played ;-;
Sep 13, 2015 2:37 PM

Dec 2013
Zymf said:
Btw, the coat, the broken probs and the homemade cookies were all just red herrings (though lupadim apparently decided to add the cookies to his testimony)
I figured the coat and cookies were, but the props got me big time. I just couldn't understand why they would keep all those broken props!

Zymf said:
Aww - I would have loved to read your last theories :(
I knew it was unorthodox for the Mafia to kill in this way, but since I had no information on the eye witnesses relation with the victim I had only what Conq said to go on haha.

Zymf said:
This game has required a lot more planning and taken up a bit more time than most other games I've hosted, but it has definitely also been the most interresting to spectate :D
Look forward to the next one when you find time.

Jackrito said:
On them thanks for putting your all into this and working with me to get the guilty party even though it was aganist your win condition a bit.
Yup, I had more fun trying to figure it out than winning. Sorry to my team though.
AstrosSep 13, 2015 2:41 PM
Sep 13, 2015 2:54 PM

Aug 2012
"We declare the defendant not..."

OBJECTION

I confess
Sep 13, 2015 2:57 PM
Jan 2013
lupadim said:

OBJECTION

I confess

Well, I had a endgame message written, but this is interesting I'll put on hold for now -3-
gone bai bai
Sep 13, 2015 3:02 PM

Dec 2013
lupadim said:

OBJECTION

I confess
Sep 13, 2015 3:16 PM

Aug 2012
I confess to being completely innocent

Thanks
Sep 13, 2015 3:20 PM
Jan 2013
lupadim said:
I confess to being completely innocent

Thanks

・_・

gone bai bai
Sep 13, 2015 3:21 PM
Jan 2013
Wahahahahaha -3-, well that's it then. ¯_(ツ)_/¯ I tried.

I think my definitive downfall was the basket. I became totally lost after that came up, I never even thought about a basket, though a "Little Red Riding Hood" cosplay would have one.

This was fun, yah I was cornered but it was still pretty fun. Thanks Zymf for coming up with the game, gjob sonny ( ̄ー ̄)b. And y'all Active players. And I gotta also admit, trying to reveal the truth is more appealing than trying to conceal it, I guess that's the charm of a Ace Attorney case.

Also, good job Astros on enduring my dumb retorts, sorry you had to go throught that.

Byon-kun said:
Thanks for the game. I did lie a bit of what I actually did to fill some of my missing points in my pm. And to save Lupa(I like to root for people in a bad spot, nothing personal Mkim) since I don't think I had a win condition

Well, at least now I have a reason for the lie, it's no problem :V, I'm going to have fun with you as my cellmate Mr. "Black Market Gun and Drug Dealer"
gone bai bai
Sep 13, 2015 3:46 PM

Jul 2014
Damn
Sorry for not being active guys
I had a full weekend and didn't get much time to be on MAL
Sep 13, 2015 3:54 PM

Dec 2013
Mkim said:
Also, good job Astros on enduring my dumb retorts, sorry you had to go throught that.
It's fine, you made some good points with them and had me still doubting at the end. You got that MVP spot for selling the character after all.

Sodalicious_ said:
Damn
Sorry for not being active guys
I had a full weekend and didn't get much time to be on MAL
Understandable, at least you contributed in some way.
Sep 14, 2015 12:33 AM

Feb 2015
I only watched the game and still had plenty of fun. I wish I had played the game...
You will be what you will to be.
Sep 14, 2015 7:00 PM

Mar 2014
Nope, that evidence did not help me at all.

Sorry I didn't say stuff >.>
"I am the Bone of my Sword
Steel is my Body and Fire is my Blood
I have created over a Thousand Blades
Unaware of Loss,
Nor aware of Gain.
Withstood Pain to create Weapons, Waiting for one’s Arrival
I have no Regrets. This is the only Path
My whole life was Unlimited Blade Works"
Sep 15, 2015 6:44 AM

Oct 2011
Sorry I was MIA for the last bit. Astros played really well and really hard.
I, on the other hand, didn't see how to twist any evidence in our favor at the moment.
GG

Sep 17, 2015 8:07 AM

Dec 2012
I think Capcom has been inspired by my game :P
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1428961
Sep 18, 2015 6:33 PM

Dec 2013
Zymf said:
I think Capcom has been inspired by my game :P
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1428961
I should audition for the role of Prosecutor, English subs of course.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.