Forum Settings
Forums

Game v2: Attorneys VS Prosecutors | The verdict has been announced!

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »
Sep 11, 2015 10:03 AM

May 2014
Time to shine attorneys, the endgame is approaching
I've been here way too long...
Sep 11, 2015 10:19 AM

Jun 2014
Jackrito said:
Byon-kun said:
I am the gun dealer. I go under "Wiggo's weapon". I were selling lots of fake guns. I had arranged with the Witness to sell a real gun to Mkim. However due to a mistake, the real gun were sold to the Defendant(who were buying fake guns and the witness got the fake).

So the gun the Defendant had were real!

Ok I have a lot of questions for this first of all why were you selling real weapons that is surely highly illegal in a public place and in general . Allso as a dealer of weapons you should be able to tell the differance between a real one and a fake considering the dangers a mistake in this could cause. I also find it strange how the witness was trying to buy a real weapon I wish to know thier reason for doing so if you were aware.

All of this is looking highly suspect and we will need more info to get to the bottom of this so I need more testimonies as said before. I would also like to point out something that is been forgotten so far in any case they needs to be a motive to kill and the attorneys have not given one for my cilent to commit murder. So my main goal now is to find one that someone else may have and the witness seems like the place to start since they wanted a real gun.

Also I don't beleive that we have talked about the detective yet in this trial which is strange for both sides since the detective should have important info revelant to the case.
I earn my money by selling fake guns to people. And in this case, I had agreed with Mkim to sell him a real gun instead. I don't look into why my clients would want a real gun.

Somehow the real gun ended up with Lupadim(Still not sure how I could have done sucha mistake). Before I knew of the mistake it was already too late. I wonder if the witness could have taken the gun from the dizzy Luka and shot the victim instead(With gloves).
Sep 11, 2015 10:34 AM

Dec 2013
Byon-kun said:
I earn my money by selling fake guns to people. And in this case, I had agreed with Mkim to sell him a real gun instead. I don't look into why my clients would want a real gun.

Somehow the real gun ended up with Lupadim(Still not sure how I could have done sucha mistake). Before I knew of the mistake it was already too late. I wonder if the witness could have taken the gun from the dizzy Luka and shot the victim instead(With gloves).
While were on the topic of the gun. Did you sell it with live rounds as well?
Sep 11, 2015 10:39 AM

Apr 2014
TheConquerer said:
Ah of course excuse the delay I'll provide my testimony now

clears throat

"I am the detective in charge of this investigation, after the incident I did a throughout investigation in the Dealer Hall. I found that there was only a single entrance from the Hallway to the Dealer Hall in which all guests had to pass through to get inside.
I also had the forensics make an autopsy report on the victims body. These were the results" ;

I hope that the date and method of death can lead us all to find the culprit of this horrifying tragedy.

Can I ask if you know where the entry point was of the bullet front or back of the victim and also why is the hallway relevant to the case? Since that is in a different area to the murder and where the guard is placed.
Sep 11, 2015 10:54 AM

Apr 2014
Byon-kun said:
Jackrito said:

Ok I have a lot of questions for this first of all why were you selling real weapons that is surely highly illegal in a public place and in general . Allso as a dealer of weapons you should be able to tell the differance between a real one and a fake considering the dangers a mistake in this could cause. I also find it strange how the witness was trying to buy a real weapon I wish to know thier reason for doing so if you were aware.

All of this is looking highly suspect and we will need more info to get to the bottom of this so I need more testimonies as said before. I would also like to point out something that is been forgotten so far in any case they needs to be a motive to kill and the attorneys have not given one for my cilent to commit murder. So my main goal now is to find one that someone else may have and the witness seems like the place to start since they wanted a real gun.

Also I don't beleive that we have talked about the detective yet in this trial which is strange for both sides since the detective should have important info revelant to the case.

I take it the last part means that the witness knew that thier gun had been sold to someone else most likely because you told them of your mistake. If this is true did you tell them who it had been sold to. Finally can I ask what time my cilent brought the gun from you.
Sep 11, 2015 11:34 AM

Jun 2014
Astros said:
Byon-kun said:

While were on the topic of the gun. Did you sell it with live rounds as well?
No I did not. the killer must have got it from somewhere else

Jackrito said:
Byon-kun said:

I take it the last part means that the witness knew that thier gun had been sold to someone else most likely because you told them of your mistake. If this is true did you tell them who it had been sold to. Finally can I ask what time my cilent brought the gun from you.
I did tell Mkim who I sold it to and that he could have the gun for free if he could retrieve it without anyone noticing it. But he apparently did not and is why I don't mind telling on him now. the Time should be about 2-3 hours before the apparent time of death
Sep 11, 2015 11:37 AM

May 2014
Jackrito said:

Can I ask if you know where the entry point was of the bullet front or back of the victim and also why is the hallway relevant to the case? Since that is in a different area to the murder and where the guard is placed.

Unfortunately according to my forensics team that is currently unknown information. I believe this information ensure an assailant could not have entered the building from any other means with a weapon.
Sep 11, 2015 11:53 AM

May 2014
Astros said:
In light of the defendant seeming being gone for the time being(Offline), coromandel would you be so kind as to give us your testimony? I believe it might help make things a little more clear if you described to the court the scene when you arrived. What kind of state were the defendant and victim in? Was there anybody besides just the three of you and did you notice anything odd or unusual?

Friend's testimony

I'm the defendant's friend.
On the day of the expo, we had already met at 1pm. Then our ways separated.

I was nearby when the gun was shot. A few minutes afterwards I arrived at the crime scene. Lupadim was lying on the floor, with the gun in his hand. He was unconscious, and as far as I could see there was no one else around. I then took the gun out of his hands and left. I didn't get a good look at the victim, everything went really fast.

If he'd had the intention to kill someone, he would have been nervous and tense. But when I met him earlier that day, he didn't seem any different than usual. That was one of the reasons why I decided to take the gun. The other reason was that he was unconscious moments after I'd heard the shot. Both made me feel like he couldn't have possibly hurt anyone.

Sep 11, 2015 12:04 PM
Jan 2013
Things are getting more fun, I see I see -3-
gone bai bai
Sep 11, 2015 12:13 PM

May 2014
Hmm Coromandel unfortunately in doing so it appears you made Lupa look more suspicious, perhaps you felt he had commited the crime and decided to cover for him, however we must till determine whether this is the case or not..
Sep 11, 2015 12:14 PM

Apr 2014
coromandel said:
Astros said:
In light of the defendant seeming being gone for the time being(Offline), coromandel would you be so kind as to give us your testimony? I believe it might help make things a little more clear if you described to the court the scene when you arrived. What kind of state were the defendant and victim in? Was there anybody besides just the three of you and did you notice anything odd or unusual?

Friend's testimony

I was nearby when the gun was shot. A few minutes afterwards I arrived at the crime scene. Lupadim was lying on the floor, with the gun in his hand. He was unconscious, and as far as I could see there was no one else around. I then took the gun out of his hands and left. I didn't get a good look at the victim, everything went really fast.

If he'd had the intention to kill someone, he would have been nervous and tense. But when I met him earlier that day, he didn't seem any different than usual. That was one of the reasons why I decided to take the gun. The other reason was that he was unconscious moments after I'd heard the shot. Both made me feel like he couldn't have possibly hurt anyone.

You say that the cilent had the gun in his hand I find this a bit strange based off the witness report the gun was not clear to see until they fell. I would assume it became clear because they dropped it but your testimony says the gun was in his hand which does not fit with that. I also find it hard to believe that someone who fell would keep hold of a item without dropping it. So this leads me to believe you are lying or someone placed the gun back in thier hands to frame them and the other option that they never had the gun at the scene at all.

I do not beleive you are lying since you took the gun to protect your friend at risk of your own life. if you were behind it leaveing the murder weapon would frame your friend which the killer would use to thier advantage. But one ore thing why would you go to where a gunshot has been heard this seems strange to me.

I wish to question the witness on this matter and that of their need for a gun and also any connection they have to anyone present here today.
Sep 11, 2015 12:16 PM

Dec 2013
coromandel said:
Friend's testimony

Thank you for your testimony. I have a few questions to ask pertaining to when you two parted and when you arrived at the crime scene. You say you met the defendant at 1pm and then separated. You didn't talk for awhile after saying hello or grab something to eat together? For that matter where did you go after you said goodbye to the defendant?

Moving onto the crime scene, you say you were sure that the defendant couldn't have committed a crime. Why then did you suspect that they did when nothing was supporting it prior. You had no way of knowing whether or not the gun was fake and you're so sure that the defendant was innocent that you tampered with the crime scene in their defense. It seems to me regardless of seeing the scene that you already knew the defendant was innocent, why is that?
Sep 11, 2015 12:33 PM
Jan 2013
Jackrito said:
I wish to question the witness on this matter and that of their need for a gun and also any connection they have to anyone present here today.

[b][color=blue]Those Stuffs Jack Asked[/b][/color]

[b]If I recall well, when I was at the crime scene and saw the person fall, the gun ended up next to him. As for the matter as to why I had a need for a gun, the answer is simple: I didn't. And as for connections to anyone present here today, I don't believe I have any.
gone bai bai
Sep 11, 2015 12:38 PM

May 2014
Jackrito said:
You say that the cilent had the gun in his hand I find this a bit strange based off the witness report the gun was not clear to see until they fell. I would assume it became clear because they dropped it but your testimony says the gun was in his hand which does not fit with that. I also find it hard to believe that someone who fell would keep hold of a item without dropping it. So this leads me to believe you are lying or someone placed the gun back in thier hands to frame them and the other option that they never had the gun at the scene at all.

I do not beleive you are lying since you took the gun to protect your friend at risk of your own life. if you were behind it leaveing the murder weapon would frame your friend which the killer would use to thier advantage. But one ore thing why would you go to where a gunshot has been heard this seems strange to me.

"taken from the defendant's hands."
He was definitely holding it, even though he was lying on the ground.

I understand that it seems a little weird to run into the direction where you've heard a gunshot from. But I was simply more curious than scared.

Astros said:
Thank you for your testimony. I have a few questions to ask pertaining to when you two parted and when you arrived at the crime scene. You say you met the defendant at 1pm and then separated. You didn't talk for awhile after saying hello or grab something to eat together? For that matter where did you go after you said goodbye to the defendant?

We did spend a little time together, but then decided to part because we had different interests regarding the expo.

Astros said:
Moving onto the crime scene, you say you were sure that the defendant couldn't have committed a crime. Why then did you suspect that they did when nothing was supporting it prior. You had no way of knowing whether or not the gun was fake and you're so sure that the defendant was innocent that you tampered with the crime scene in their defense. It seems to me regardless of seeing the scene that you already knew the defendant was innocent, why is that?

I never suspected him of anything. But at the same time, I realized he would be suspected by others. With no one else around, him holding the gun, people would assume it was him who pulled the trigger. At the same time, I couldn't help but feel this wasn't the case at all. I didn't think the gun was fake either, simply because there were 2 people lying on the ground, and one of them was hurt. But Lupadim was unconscious too, so I couldn't imagine him being the one who'd actually used the gun.

Sep 11, 2015 12:50 PM

Apr 2014
Mkim said:
Jackrito said:

[b][color=blue]Those Stuffs Jack Asked[/b][/color]

[b]If I recall well, when I was at the crime scene and saw the person fall, the gun ended up next to him. As for the matter as to why I had a need for a gun, the answer is simple: I didn't. And as for connections to anyone present here today, I don't believe I have any.

So I'm suppose to believe that you tried to buy a real gun in a expo where weapons are not allowed for no reason. I'm sure you can understand my disbelief in you here. I have no reason to mistrust the dealer here he has gave evidence on both you and my cilent they was no need to mention you unless you had dealings with him as well. The fact you just happened to see the murder is also suspect don't you agree.
Sep 11, 2015 1:07 PM

Dec 2013
coromandel said:
We did spend a little time together, but then decided to part because we had different interests regarding the expo.
I see, did you do this in the maid cafe? The maid on duty said Lupadim was seated with another person.

Astros said:
I never suspected him of anything. But at the same time, I realized he would be suspected by others. With no one else around, him holding the gun, people would assume it was him who pulled the trigger. At the same time, I couldn't help but feel this wasn't the case at all. I didn't think the gun was fake either, simply because there were 2 people lying on the ground, and one of them was hurt. But Lupadim was unconscious too, so I couldn't imagine him being the one who'd actually used the gun.
While I can't understand why you would assume the gun was real when real guns weren't allowed into the convention, I will acknowledge it was most likely a spur of the moment decision and you may have overlooked that fact.
Sep 11, 2015 1:13 PM

Apr 2014
Astros said:
coromandel said:
I see, did you do this in the maid cafe? The maid on duty said Lupadim was seated with another person.

I would like confirmation if that was the friend since the times do not add up. The maid said he was there at 1:30pm but the friend says they met at 1 and were not together long. If it was not the friend it is possible the person he met with than has something to do with case.
Sep 11, 2015 1:16 PM
Jan 2013
Jackrito said:
So I'm suppose to believe that you tried to buy a real gun in a expo where weapons are not allowed for no reason.

Nah, you're supposed to believe that I didn't tried to buy a real gun in a expo where weapons are not allowed because I didn't wanted to buy a gun.

Jackrito said:
I'm sure you can understand my disbelief in you here.

I think I can. Yeah.

Jackrito said:
I have no reason to mistrust the dealer here he has gave evidence on both you and my cilent they was no need to mention you unless you had dealings with him as well

I don't think I can choose for you who to believe, but I see only his testimony is his evidence, inwhich he states that I was the one who asked him to bring a gun to Anime Expo. And because of that he did? Why would a person who sells fake guns on a Expo would simply agree to such thing or even why would he think that bringing a real gun to Expo would be a reasonable idea.

Jackrito said:
The fact you just happened to see the murder is also suspect don't you agree.

You think? Sadly for you, that's what's happened ( ̄ー ̄)I just happened to see the murder and that's it

-----Out of character message-----

A bunch of info is coming out atm but I have to leave for some time, maybe a few hours. Just direct any question you want at me and I'll answer em all later (Maybe on the next court phase if I take long and the game is still ongoing.)

Have fun sweeties o/

-----Out of character message-----
gone bai bai
Sep 11, 2015 1:33 PM

May 2014
Astros said:
coromandel said:

No, we weren't at the Maid Cafe. So that must have been someone else.

Sep 11, 2015 1:36 PM

Apr 2014
Well I need to get another suspect or this case will be lost since we now have info that the gun is real and that the witness wanted to buy the gun in question which he is now says is wrong this makes him suspect to me.

The main thing that has been making my cilent appear guilty is the testimony of the witness who claims that they happened to follow my cilent for no reason apart from the belief they were ill. I find this hard to believe to begin with since a normal person would not go out of thier way to do so and now with the testimony that the defendant had the gun that the witness wanted to buy that stands that out even more to me.

I do not have enough infomation to prove it just yet but I think that the witness is the true killer or at least the mastermind behind this. Given more time I hope to be able to prove this once I have more evidence. I think thier denial in wanting the gun is hiding thier true intentions and I intent to find out the truth. My first step towards this will be proving they drugged my cilent in some way thanks to the info off the friend that it was not them in the cafe. I think if we can find out who they met with in the cafe the truth of this mystery will come to light.
Sep 11, 2015 1:36 PM

Dec 2013
coromandel said:
No, we weren't at the Maid Cafe. So that must have been someone else.
I see, thank you for clarifying.
Sep 11, 2015 1:51 PM

Dec 2013
Jackrito said:
Well I need to get another suspect or this case will be lost since we now have info that the gun is real and that the witness wanted to buy the gun in question which he is now says is wrong this makes him suspect to me.

The main thing that has been making my cilent appear guilty is the testimony of the witness who claims that they happened to follow my cilent for no reason apart from the belief they were ill. I find this hard to believe to begin with since a normal person would not go out of thier way to do so and now with the testimony that the defendant had the gun that the witness wanted to buy that stands that out even more to me.

I do not have enough infomation to prove it just yet but I think that the witness is the true killer or at least the mastermind behind this. Given more time I hope to be able to prove this once I have more evidence. I think thier denial in wanting the gun is hiding thier true intentions and I intent to find out the truth. My first step towards this will be proving they drugged my cilent in some way thanks to the info off the friend that it was not them in the cafe. I think if we can find out who they met with in the cafe the truth of this mystery will come to light.
While you may be able to prove that the defendant was drugged, it will not deny the fact that they seemingly pulled the trigger and killed the victim. The only prints found on the murder weapon were that of the defendant and their friend. However, in light of certain evidence the prosecution would like to see this case go further in the hopes that if the culprit is indeed not the defendant that we can prove it is someone else within this court room.
Sep 11, 2015 2:00 PM

Dec 2012
Investigation phase 3

June 3, 6:00 PM
Japan Expo in Paris
Changing Room

Attorneys:
Pheww! We actually managed to pull it off today at court. However we better find some evidence today that proves someone other than our client could have commited the murder...

Prosecutors:
Don't bet of it. Your client is guilty and you know it. Tomorrow is the last day of court and there probably isn't even any evidence left to find. Do you really expect to find anything interresting in here??

Attorneys:
... We'll find a way to prove he is innocent, just wait.

Notice: The phase change tomorrow might be a little late.
Sep 11, 2015 2:03 PM

Apr 2014
Astros said:
Jackrito said:

While you may be able to prove that the defendant was drugged, it will not deny the fact that they seemingly pulled the trigger and killed the victim. The only prints found on the murder weapon were that of the defendant and their friend. However, in light of certain evidence the prosecution would like to see this case go further in the hopes that if the culprit is indeed not the defendant that we can prove it is someone else within this court room.

I would like to point out to use a gun you will not always leave fingerprints. if this kill was planned they would of brought gloves to hide who they are like the dealer suggested. In the future I hope to prove this it is clear the witness had some purpose that needed a gun while my cilent was only here to buy a fake. After the gun was given to someone else the killer may have took adv or this to frame my cilent or this was thier plan the whole time. To get to the truth the events in the maid cafe are the most important.

I do apprenciate the prosecution willing to give us more time to find truth and that justice is done. I have some ideas for the next day.
Sep 11, 2015 2:23 PM

Dec 2013
Jackrito said:
I would like to point out to use a gun you will not always leave fingerprints. if this kill was planned they would of brought gloves to hide who they are like the dealer suggested. In the future I hope to prove this it is clear the witness had some purpose that needed a gun while my cilent was only here to buy a fake. After the gun was given to someone else the killer may have took adv or this to frame my cilent or this was thier plan the whole time. To get to the truth the events in the maid cafe are the most important.

I do apprenciate the prosecution willing to give us more time to find truth and that justice is done. I have some ideas for the next day.
I won't deny that is possible, but to quote Miles Edgeworth. "In the courtroom, proof is everything. Without it, you have nothing." For your defendant's sake, if they are innocent, you better hope you find the evidence to prove it.
Sep 11, 2015 3:07 PM
Jan 2013
I see tomorrow will be a wild day

Neat ( ̄︶ ̄)
gone bai bai
Sep 11, 2015 3:15 PM

May 2014
This is quite a strange case, I believe tommorow alot will be learned.
Sep 12, 2015 3:01 PM

Dec 2012
Phase change will be in 2 hours I think..
Sep 12, 2015 5:00 PM

Dec 2012
Final trial phase

June 4, 10:00 AM
District Court
Courtroom No. 2

Judge:
Today it will be decided whether lupadim should be found guilty or not guilty of the murder of Elwin Gerald.

This case is clearly not as simple as it was first made out to be as the Defendant might have been drugged and the Dealer might have made some sort of deal with the Witness. However, that alone doesn't prove anything and I hope that we today will manage to explain every detail in this case and thereby find the truth.

Attorneys:
What is there to explain your honor?! This is obviously some kind of conspiracy against our client!

Prosecutors:
If that's so, then prove it. Your client pulled the trigger that killed the victim and if you can't prove otherwise, then it's game over for you!
Sep 12, 2015 5:23 PM

Apr 2014
So we are in the final stage of this trial to begin this stage I wish to ask some questions of my defendant and the witness. Since I think these two are the most important people in this trial. My first question to both is in this expo did you come in any special costume and if so was they any items that you had as part of the costume.
Sep 12, 2015 5:24 PM

Dec 2013
The prosecution would like to ask Mkim a few questions pertaining to his testimony when the defense is finished.
Sep 12, 2015 5:45 PM
Jan 2013
Jackrito said:
My first question to both is in this expo did you come in any special costume and if so was they any items that you had as part of the costume.

[b][color=blue]"My Cosplay"[/b][/color]

Hey hey, I see you're suspicious of me Mr.Attorney, well, not that it makes any real difference. Believe or not, I went to Anime Expo simply to have fun and yeah, part of that fun was going on cosplay. But nothing you would call a "item" or anything like that, I simply went as a "Titan" from "Attack on Titan", it was a really good show and one of my favorite shows of all time* so I wanted to go themed as it.

*Not actual opinion
gone bai bai
Sep 12, 2015 5:50 PM

Apr 2014
Mkim said:
Jackrito said:
My first question to both is in this expo did you come in any special costume and if so was they any items that you had as part of the costume.

[b][color=blue]"My Cosplay"[/b][/color]

Hey hey, I see you're suspicious of me Mr.Attorney, well, not that it makes any real difference. Believe or not, I went to Anime Expo simply to have fun and yeah, part of that fun was going on cosplay. But nothing you would call a "item" or anything like that, I simply went as a "Titan" from "Attack on Titan", it was a really good show and one of my favorite shows of all time* so I wanted to go themed as it.

*Not actual opinion

Intresting can I ask what you did with this costume during the event and also if you have met my cilent at any point during the event.
Sep 12, 2015 5:56 PM
Jan 2013
Jackrito said:
Intresting can I ask what you did with this costume during the event and also if you have met my cilent at any point during the event.

What I did with the costume... I wore it? I just cosplayed, it is a costume. And no, I didn't met Lupadim at any point of the event before the murder incident

gone bai bai
Sep 12, 2015 5:58 PM

Apr 2014
Mkim said:
Jackrito said:

What I did with the costume... I wore it? I just cosplayed, it is a costume. And no, I didn't met Lupadim at any point of the event before the murder incident

I see that is very intresting to me so you never took it off at any point during this event. The prosecution can ask thier questions now as well I need to check some things with my cilent before I go to my next stage.
Sep 12, 2015 6:10 PM

Dec 2013
Very well. Mr Mkim you said you were cosplaying as a Titan from Attack on Titan. Did you wear the costume to the event then?
Sep 12, 2015 6:14 PM
Jan 2013
Astros said:
Very well. Mr Mkim you said you were cosplaying as a Titan from Attack on Titan. Did you wear the costume to the event then?

Do you mean if I went to Anime Expo already cosplaying? Not quite sure but yeah, I guess I did. I can surely say I attended the Expo on cosplay though.
gone bai bai
Sep 12, 2015 6:15 PM

Dec 2013
Mkim said:
Do you mean if I went to Anime Expo already cosplaying? Not quite sure but yeah, I guess I did. I can surely say I attended the Expo on cosplay though.
I see. I ask this as it pertains to your first testimony. You say you saw the defendant when he entered the changing room. You noticed he was acting weird and proceeded to follow him. I wish to ask, if you were already in costume, why were you in the changing room?
Sep 12, 2015 6:22 PM
Jan 2013
Astros said:
I see. I ask this as it pertains to your first testimony. You say you saw the defendant when he entered the changing room. You noticed he was acting weird and proceeded to follow him. I wish to ask, if you were already in costume, why were you in the changing room?

Actually, I saw Lupadim when I was getting into the changing room. But that's most likely not of importance now. As for why I myself went to the changing room it was simply because my costume was too hot, I wished to freshen up a bit but surely I couldn't do that in public.

Ohoho, Mr. Prosecutor, are you sugesting suspicions on me?
gone bai bai
Sep 12, 2015 6:38 PM

Dec 2013
Mkim said:
Actually, I saw Lupadim when I was getting into the changing room. But that's most likely not of importance now. As for why I myself went to the changing room it was simply because my costume was too hot, I wished to freshen up a bit but surely I couldn't do that in public.

Ohoho, Mr. Prosecutor, are you sugesting suspicions on me?
Yes, a little. However, I would first like to know what was your relationship with the victim like? You said you knew them from high school, but were you on good terms?
Sep 12, 2015 7:06 PM

Aug 2012
Prosecution, I have a deal to offer

I'll confess if you remove all charges

Sounds good, right?
Sep 12, 2015 7:12 PM

Dec 2013
lupadim said:

Sounds good, right?
How about you tell me whether or not you wore a costume to the Expo?
Sep 12, 2015 7:19 PM

Aug 2012
Astros said:
lupadim said:

Sounds good, right?
How about you tell me whether or not you wore a costume to the Expo?
I don't remember anything about any costume, but then again, I lost part of my memories when I slept. Probably because of the nightmare I had while sleeping, it was terrible, and felt so real at the same time...
Sep 12, 2015 7:23 PM
Jan 2013
Astros said:
Yes, a little. However, I would first like to know what was your relationship with the victim like? You said you knew them from high school, but were you on good terms?

...I don't quite see what you're doing here Mr. Prosecutor. You could say we were not on good terms, but also not on bad terms, we were just on "terms", I mean, we were just classmates, but anything more than that.

gone bai bai
Sep 12, 2015 7:41 PM

Dec 2013
Mkim said:
...I don't quite see what you're doing here Mr. Prosecutor. You could say we were not on good terms, but also not on bad terms, we were just on "terms", I mean, we were just classmates, but anything more than that.

I see, so you were not on good terms after all. As for what I'm doing, I'm establishing possible motive, see, I don't believe you were just on "terms" with the victim Mr. Mkim. Like I don't believe you were in the costume room to "freshen up". I know that you're lying Mr. Mkim, both to me and this court room. Now, the reason for your lies could be permissible given you explain the reason for them, however, if you do not it will only further degrade the validity of your testimony.

Now, as I've said I know you're lying about your reasons for being in the costume room. The first sign is you mention you couldn't "freshen up" except inside the costume room. If you were indeed wearing the Titan costume this would not be the case.

You can notice clearly that the Titan costume only covers the top of a person when worn. I do not believe you would have been allowed to walk half naked in it and be allowed into the Expo Mr. Mkim. You had to have had shorts or pants on while wearing the costume. This said, even if you were shirtless you would still be allowed to freshen up outside the costume room.

The second sign that convinces me you're lying are the props inside the costume room.

This unicycle among many props were broken and in a state of disarray. I could see one or two props being broken and in the costume room, however, all of the props seemingly busted is unlikely. I believe you were the one to break them Mr. Mkim, as to the reasons why, it would be best if you told the court right now instead of continuing with your lies.
AstrosSep 12, 2015 7:44 PM
Sep 12, 2015 8:01 PM
Jan 2013
Astros said:
I see, so you were not on good terms after all. As for what I'm doing, I'm establishing possible motive, see, I don't believe you were just on "terms" with the victim Mr. Mkim. Like I don't believe you were in the costume room to "freshen up". I know that you're lying Mr. Mkim, both to me and this court room. Now, the reason for your lies could be permissible given you explain the reason for them, however, if you do not it will only further degrade the validity of your testimony.

...Not on good terms you say? You're not quite the one who decides that. Also I don't understand as to why you're establishing a motive for me to cause the murder when the person you were supposed to be pressuring is Mr. Lupadim. You also state your logic as if they were "facts". You must think you're the hottest thing since sliced bread huh? I hate people like you who think they're better than other people.

Astros said:
Now, as I've said I know you're lying about your reasons for being in the costume room. The first sign is you mention you couldn't "freshen up" except inside the costume room. If you were indeed wearing the Titan costume this would not be the case.

You can notice clearly that the Titan costume only covers the top of a person when worn. I do not believe you would have been allowed to walk half naked in it and be allowed into the Expo Mr. Mkim. You had to have had shorts or pants on while wearing the costume. This said, even if you were shirtless you would still be allowed to freshen up outside the costume room..

[b]Well excuse me Mr. Fit. Yeah I wore pants, but I didn't want to expose myself out in public and I don't believe it's appropriate to do it also. I don't quite have the most fit abs, or just abs, or just....

Astros said:
The second sign that convinces me you're lying are the props inside the costume room.

This unicycle among many props were broken and in a state if disarray. I could see one or two props being broken and in the costume room, however, all of the props seemingly busted is unlikely. I believe you were the one to break them Mr. Mkim, as to the reasons why, it would be best if you told the court right now instead of continuing with your lies.

This unicycle is actually new to me, and it's not all the props, it's just a few. But seriously when I say that the unicycle is literally new to me.

I'm not even joking

gone bai bai
Sep 12, 2015 8:17 PM

Dec 2012
Mkim said:
Oh my god was that unicycle sprite... made on paint? I love it.
It's actually just a picture from google scalled down and then modified with a little help from Microsoft Word, because Paint only can rotate 90 degrees :P
Sep 12, 2015 8:19 PM
Jan 2013
Zymf said:
It's actually just a picture from google scalled down and then modified with a little help from Microsoft Word, because Paint only can rotate 90 degrees :P

Oh okka :V, it got em pixel bloschs and simple colors .3.

Still coolio though
gone bai bai
Sep 12, 2015 8:51 PM

Dec 2013
*Sigh* You've just confirmed my suspicions even more Mr. Mkim by not giving clear reasons for breaking the props. I have more than just assumptions to suspect you Mr. Mkim, but I will admit that a large majority of what I'm about to propose is assumption. I hope that if I'm correct and you're indeed the culprit the defense will have the evidence to support my theory.

My Theory

[center]
AstrosSep 12, 2015 9:25 PM
Sep 12, 2015 9:02 PM
Jan 2013
Dang, this one is big, gimme a minute, or around 57 minutes.
gone bai bai
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (5) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.