Forum Settings
Forums

Game v2: Attorneys VS Prosecutors | The verdict has been announced!

New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Sep 8, 2015 10:16 AM

Oct 2011
Search/Inspect: Security Camera Footage
(all 9 screens if applicable)

Sep 8, 2015 10:32 AM

Jan 2015
mai you need to send pm to zymf -_-
Sep 8, 2015 11:48 AM

Oct 2011
Sleipnirr said:
mai you need to send pm to zymf -_-

Oh okay.

Sep 8, 2015 2:00 PM

Dec 2012
Trial phase 2

June 2, 10:00 AM
District Court
Courtroom No. 2

Judge:
Court is now in session for the trial of lupadim. Yesterday, the defendant was not found guilty due to lack of clear evidence.
I understand that both the attorneys and the prosecutors has searched for evidence inside the Security Room?
Today I would like this evidence to be presented to the court and hopefully it will throw more light upon the case.
Prosecutors, please give your opening statement.

Prosecutors:
Yes, your Honor. The prosecution, as explained in yesterdays trial, has evidence that lupadim is the murderer. Firstly, he was found close to the victim's body after everyone had fled. Secondly, an eye witness saw the defendant pull the trigger of the gun that killed the victim.

Attorneys:
OBJECTION! The prosecution haven't provided any evidence that the defendant was found anywhere near the victims body!
Also, this is what the witness said in yesterday's testimony:

"Hello, I am Mkim, the witness. I was getting on the changing room when I saw a person with a red mantle walking around as if dizzy, I thought the person was sick or feeling bad so I followed him to see if I could help, but then he stopped walking after he got to a "closed space with two entrances", a "POW" could be heard and a person that was in front of him fell on the ground, but weird enough, the person with the red mantle almost immediately fell too, into a fancy "flop" on the ground."

Never did the witness claim to have actually seen the defendant pull the trigger!

Prosecutors:
So what if the witness didn't see the exact moment the defendant pulled the trigger?
The witness said the gun was visible after the defendant wearing his red mantle "Flop-ed"

Judge:
I'm not sure what to think of all this...
Sep 8, 2015 5:03 PM

Dec 2013
"Picking up from where we left off yesterday. The prosecution would like to hear defendant's testimony as motioned by the defense."
Sep 9, 2015 12:30 AM

Jul 2014
I want to see what the two teams have found
Before i really put my two cents worth in
Sep 9, 2015 5:07 AM

Jan 2014
[b]Zymf, I won't be able to continue playing as I won't be able to access the Internet for a few days so yeah - it'd be best if you could replace me.

I apologise for the trouble caused. I really wanted to play. :/
Sep 9, 2015 5:45 AM

Dec 2012
That's allright Transience, I'll start looking for a replacement. Thanks for letting me know :D

Also, as the judge I would like the prosecution to present some proper evidence or I might soon have to declare a non-guilty verdict!
Not a single piece of evidence has been presented yet and you can't expect me to declare anyone guilty without any evidence.
Sep 9, 2015 6:01 AM

Jul 2014
Here comes the hammer
Sep 9, 2015 7:16 AM

Dec 2013
"Very well, Your Honor. Since my fellow prosecutors and the defense seem to be missing I'll attempt to sludge through this trial on my own. For my first piece of evidence I present to you Sodalicious_'s fingerprints found on a bag of cookies. These delicious treats were found within the security room yesterday when we were investigating."

"As such I would like to call Sadolicious_ the Security Guard to the stand for their testimony and to answer a few questions I have about these... cookies."
Sep 9, 2015 8:56 AM

Apr 2014
It would make my job a lot easier if my defendant would actually give a account when asked but what are you going to do.So I will present this to the court

This may backfire on me but I need evidence or will lose so here we go this tape found from the mointors in the security room show a person wearing a "little red riding hood costume" which matchs with with the descrpition the witness gave yesterday of my cilent so I will assume it is my cilent.

I would like to point out the second part though which shows a weapons store called Wiggo's weapons since this is a expo the weapons in this store and others like it will be fake. So I would like to bring foward the suggestion that my cilent brought the weapon in this store or a similar store so the gun is fake. I say this because I doubt security would let someone walk around with a gun if they were not fakes one been sold at the event.

I would like to question my defendant on this if at all possible this will of course come after the attorneys ask thier questions since they asked for a testimony first. I also agree to questioning the security guard today since they should know if fake weapons were been sold here in my view.
Sep 9, 2015 9:11 AM

Dec 2013
Jackrito said:
I would like to point out the second part though which shows a weapons store called Wiggo's weapons since this is a expo the weapons in this store and others like it will be fake. So I would like to bring foward the suggestion that my cilent brought the weapon in this store or a similar store so the gun is fake. I say this because I doubt security would let someone walk around with a gun if they were not fakes one been sold at the event.

Your basing that assumption off of the stores name, which are you gonna tell me to my face that you haven't seem some redicolous shop name's that sell pretty much the opposite of what the name implies. Your client can't lie so he better becareful what he says.

Sep 9, 2015 9:40 AM

Apr 2014
KaitoKid said:
Jackrito said:

Your basing that assumption off of the stores name, which are you gonna tell me to my face that you haven't seem some redicolous shop name's that sell pretty much the opposite of what the name implies. Your client can't lie so he better becareful what he says.

I feel my point still stands that my cilent would not be carrying a gun fake or otherwise in plain sight if they was not a place to buy fake weapons at this event . If they were no such places I have to question how poor the security at this event is.
Sep 9, 2015 9:48 AM

Aug 2012
Actually, what the lawyer says is true. I had bought a fake gun from one of the Dealers inside the Dealer Hall. After that, I went to the Maid Café, but for some reason I started feeling awfully sleepy. When I woke up, I was being arrested.

Maybe those cookies had some sort of sleeping powder? Either way, the gun that the witness saw was fake.
Sep 9, 2015 9:58 AM

Jun 2015
KaitoKid said:
Jackrito said:

It's best to assume that, because he's also wearing a "little red riding hood costume", which I think normally no one would wear, this all points to Halloween.
Sep 9, 2015 10:06 AM

Dec 2012
I must admit that the video tape does point towards the fact that the defendant being guilty, but I am impressed that the defence had the courage to present such an incriminating piece of evidence to the court. But where is the gun now then? And how could the defendant have carried a real gun past the Security Guard in the first place?
Sep 9, 2015 10:07 AM

Aug 2012
Actually, I know where the gun is
Sep 9, 2015 10:18 AM

Dec 2013
lupadim said:
Do you think you could give us your full testimony? I'm inclined to think from Mkim's example that you're holding back.
Sep 9, 2015 10:35 AM

Apr 2014
Zymf said:
I must admit that the video tape does point towards the fact that the defendant being guilty, but I am impressed that the defence had the courage to present such an incriminating piece of evidence to the court. But where is the gun now then? And how could the defendant have carried a real gun past the Security Guard in the first place?

What point is there in hiding evidence that can be used aganist us in the future my honour I'm sure the attourney's will also have this evidence. My cilent at no point has ever denied holding a gun the witness report and the footage would make that a easy lie to spot. The basis behind my defense currently is if the gun in question is real or not and if real was it the murder weapon used in this case until this can be proved in both points I believe our case is strong.

My cilent has now also confirmed my theory with his testimony where he claims to have brought it from a dealer at the event who I believe is also present at this hearing so I would like to question them on this to see if they can prove my defendent's claim.

Futhurmore as you also point out my honour the security guard should of spotted this if it is so clear to see from footage and if he did not I'm sure that innocent people passing by would of seen this gun and told the guard. The fact this appears to not have happened makes me believe the possession of weapons is normal at this event which backs up my cilents testimony that they brought it at the event. Either that or the security guard is highly unsuitable for this role which is why questioning of him is important to see if he did see my defendent with the gun in question and the rules set at this event.

At the moment we it seems we have a lot of questions for the defendent, guard and dealer until these are answered we will not get far.
Sep 9, 2015 10:55 AM

Aug 2012
Astros said:
lupadim said:
Do you think you could give us your full testimony? I'm inclined to think from Mkim's example that you're holding back.
Uh, sure
Sep 9, 2015 10:56 AM
Jan 2013
Just a post to show I'm not dead.

Fighting! Guys.
gone bai bai
Sep 9, 2015 11:05 AM

Aug 2012

Witness Testimony
- - - The sleepy cookies - - -

1. So, I do admit that I was holding a gun around the time of the incident...
2. However, that gun wasn't a normal gun. It was fake. I bought it from one of the dealers in the Dealer Hall.
3. That's why the guards didn't do anything. They knew it was fake, after all, the event was selling many.
4. I went inside the Maid Café and ended up eating some cookies. As I was eating them, I felt sleepy...
5. The gun's location? I know it, but maybe I shouldn't point it out...
6. When I woke up, the police was arresting me. That's all.
Sep 9, 2015 11:21 AM

Dec 2013
lupadim said:

Witness Testimony

2. However, that gun wasn't a normal gun. It was fake. I bought it from one of the dealers in the Dealer Hall.
3. That's why the guards didn't do anything. They knew it was fake, after all, the event was selling many.
4. I went inside the Maid Café and ended up eating some cookies. As I was eating them, I felt sleepy...
5. When I woke up, the police was arresting me. That's all.
Thanks, here I thought there was a template for testimonies, I guess not. You say you felt sleepy and then woke up to the police. What do you remember from that time? You mentioned you know where the gun is. Did you see someone with it as you were being arrested?
Sep 9, 2015 11:24 AM

Apr 2014
lupadim said:

Witness Testimony

5. The gun's location? I know it, but maybe I shouldn't point it out...
6. When I woke up, the police was arresting me. That's all.

As one of your lawyers I would like to point out knowing the location of evidence but not revealing it will only make you look more suspect and this will reflect badly to the judge and if we can find the gun we can confirm it as a fake which will help to prove your innocence.

The dealer testimony will also help you in your case so if they are present please speak.
Sep 9, 2015 11:40 AM

Aug 2012
Astros said:
Thanks, here I thought there was a template for testimonies, I guess not. You say you felt sleepy and then woke up to the police. What do you remember from that time?
Not much. I was just eating cookies and suddenly it felt like someone had punched me, I was really tired, dizzy and fell asleep. When I woke up the officers were putting handcuffs on me.

Astros said:
You mentioned you know where the gun is. Did you see someone with it as you were being arrested?
Kinda...
Sep 9, 2015 11:49 AM

Dec 2013
lupadim said:
Not much. I was just eating cookies and suddenly it felt like someone had punched me, I was really tired, dizzy and fell asleep. When I woke up the officers were putting handcuffs on me.
I see. Where were you punched and did you get a glimpse of who did it?

lupadim said:
Kinda...
Could you elaborate please?
Sep 9, 2015 11:51 AM

May 2014
It's probably best if I reveal this now: I was at the expo that day too, and I was near the crime scene when the gun was fired. Shortly after I had heard the shot I found Lupadim. He was lying on the floor with a gun next to him.
I had met with Lupadim a few hours before, so the whole situation seemed unreal to me. Because I was worried he would be accused of something he didn't do, I took the gun and left the scene.

Here's the evidence:

I hope you can confirm the gun is fake. If it is indeed the weapon the victim was killed with, then I'm convinced a 3rd party was involved.

Sep 9, 2015 12:14 PM

Dec 2013
coromandel said:
It's probably best if I reveal this now: I was at the expo that day too, and I was near the crime scene when the gun was fired. Shortly after I had heard the shot I found Lupadim. He was lying on the floor with a gun next to him.
I had met with Lupadim a few hours before, so the whole situation seemed unreal to me. Because I was worried he would be accused of something he didn't do, I took the gun and left the scene.

Here's the evidence:

I hope you can confirm the gun is fake. If it is indeed the weapon the victim was killed with, then I'm convinced a 3rd party was involved.
Well while this answers my second question I still await an answer to my first. Though, to comment I notice the weapon does not sport a orange cap. Usually fake guns do at conventions so that begs the question why it is missing one. However, I would first like to finish up with the defendant before addressing this and other issues.
Sep 9, 2015 12:40 PM

Dec 2013
In light of the defendant seeming being gone for the time being(Offline), coromandel would you be so kind as to give us your testimony? I believe it might help make things a little more clear if you described to the court the scene when you arrived. What kind of state were the defendant and victim in? Was there anybody besides just the three of you and did you notice anything odd or unusual?
Sep 9, 2015 1:08 PM

Aug 2012
I wasn't punched, it was a comparison
Sep 9, 2015 1:12 PM

Dec 2013
lupadim said:
I wasn't punched, it was a comparison
Ahh, my mistake.
Sep 9, 2015 2:02 PM

Dec 2012
Investigation phase 2

June 2, 7:30 PM
Japan Expo in Paris
Maid Café

Prosecutors:
The defendant claims to have been at this Maid Café before he murdered the victim. If that's true, then there has got to be some evidence laying around that we can use!

Attorneys:
*Walks into the Maid Café* Oh wow! Look at this place, it's so bright and cozy! :O - And look at that Maid, isn't she cute? :D And look, over there we have... oh.. it's the Prosecutors again >.>
Why do you always have to choose the same place as we do??

Prosecutors:
*Facepalm* Let's just get this over with - Hello Miss, did you happen to see this person in the Café on the day of the murder incident *shows picture of lupadim*

Maid:
Yes, if I remember correctly he was in here with one other guy around 1:30 PM

Prosecutors:
Thank you
Sep 9, 2015 2:29 PM
Jan 2013
This game is making me remember of some good memories, I really need to play the series again.
gone bai bai
Sep 9, 2015 11:34 PM

Dec 2012
Remember that you can also investigate pieces of evidence :D

If a Side Character hasn't posted for more than 1 whole phase and I am unable to find a replacement, then I might have to provide testimony for them.
(Right now, that would be TheConquerer and Transience)
Sep 10, 2015 10:19 AM

May 2014
Astros said:
In light of the defendant seeming being gone for the time being(Offline), coromandel would you be so kind as to give us your testimony?

I'll do that once the next trial phase has started.

Sep 10, 2015 2:02 PM

Dec 2012
Trial phase 3

June 3, 10:00 AM
District Court
Courtroom No. 2

Judge:
Court is now in session for the trial of lupadim. Much new evidence was presented to the court yesterday, including a bag of homebaked cookies, a video tape and a pistol.
The defendant has also made a testimy, in which he claims to have bought a fake gun inside the Dealer Hall and having eaten some cookies which made him sleepy.
The friend has also testified to taking the gun from the defendant before leaving the crime scene.

From my perspective, it seems like it was indeed the defendant who shot the victim, whether he was in a sleepy state or not. With that said, I hereby declare the defendant...

Attorneys:
Hold It!! Your honor, there are still too many questions that need to be answered! Such as whether the gun the gun is even the real murder weapon. From where did the defendant get his hands on a real gun and why didn't the Security Guard stop him from entering if he was carrying it around in plain sight?!?

Prosecutors:
The Security Guard was obviously not doing his job properly! But that is of no importance, please go on your honor.

Judge:
Hmm... The defence does seem to have a point. But unless the defence can come up with an alternate theory as to who could have killed the victim, then I will have no choice but to end the trial with a guilty verdict today.
Sep 10, 2015 3:26 PM

Jul 2014
Can I make a statement.
I was held up at the front while I was checking the cosplayers to ensure that none of the weapons were real.
I remember someone in a red hood who was acting strange so I checked them through thoroughly and ensured that there were no dangerous items with that person.
Sep 10, 2015 3:43 PM

Dec 2013
Sodalicious_ said:
Can I make a statement.
I was held up at the front while I was checking the cosplayers to ensure that none of the weapons were real.
I remember someone in a red hood who was acting strange so I checked them through thoroughly and ensured that there were no dangerous items with that person.
Well seeing as the friend of the defendant can't be reached would you give us your full testimony?
Sep 11, 2015 12:05 AM

May 2014
Sorry if I missed anything here, I've a hard time keeping track of everything in this game.
I'll try and provide evidence or whatevers needed sooner, though I'm not if I've been called up yet
I do provide some evidence that could clear things up on whether the gun was the real murder weapon or not though.
I've been here way too long...
Sep 11, 2015 1:53 AM

Dec 2012
Byon-kun will be replacing Transience as the Dealer
Sep 11, 2015 3:13 AM

Apr 2014
It is hard for the defense to get evidence on someone without testimonys so that is what I want today to help my case. I wish to speak with the dealer, friend, and the guard. All three of these are important parts of this case and for the truth to be revealed all stories must be told. The person I wish to question first is the dealer because I need to check something.But I'm happy to question any of the three.
Sep 11, 2015 3:18 AM

Apr 2014
Sodalicious_ said:
Can I make a statement.

So I take it from this that fake weapons are more than possible at these events and when you checked my defendant he had no weapon on him at the time. Just to check is it possible to buy fake weapons at the event.
Sep 11, 2015 5:04 AM

Jun 2014
I'm here and up to date now.
Sep 11, 2015 5:18 AM

Jun 2014
I am the gun dealer. I go under "Wiggo's weapon". I were selling lots of fake guns. I had arranged with the Witness to sell a real gun to Mkim. However due to a mistake, the real gun were sold to the Defendant(who were buying fake guns and the witness got the fake).

So the gun the Defendant had were real!
Sep 11, 2015 7:47 AM

Apr 2014
Byon-kun said:
I am the gun dealer. I go under "Wiggo's weapon". I were selling lots of fake guns. I had arranged with the Witness to sell a real gun to Mkim. However due to a mistake, the real gun were sold to the Defendant(who were buying fake guns and the witness got the fake).

Ok I have a lot of questions for this first of all why were you selling real weapons that is surely highly illegal in a public place and in general . Allso as a dealer of weapons you should be able to tell the differance between a real one and a fake considering the dangers a mistake in this could cause. I also find it strange how the witness was trying to buy a real weapon I wish to know thier reason for doing so if you were aware.

All of this is looking highly suspect and we will need more info to get to the bottom of this so I need more testimonies as said before. I would also like to point out something that is been forgotten so far in any case they needs to be a motive to kill and the attorneys have not given one for my cilent to commit murder. So my main goal now is to find one that someone else may have and the witness seems like the place to start since they wanted a real gun.

Also I don't beleive that we have talked about the detective yet in this trial which is strange for both sides since the detective should have important info revelant to the case.
Sep 11, 2015 8:42 AM
Jan 2013
Byon-kun said:

gone bai bai
Sep 11, 2015 8:47 AM

Dec 2012
The defence does make some good points, however it still seems clear to me that the defendant must be the only one who could have killed the victim. Even if he didn't know the gun was real and was half asleep at the time.

Unless the defence can come up with an another possible murderer I think this trial will have to come to a close.
Sep 11, 2015 8:50 AM

May 2014
Hmm its pretty obvious that the true murderer must be among us...but who the guilty party is, is still uncertain.
They're undoubtably lurking and waiting for the sentence to play out in their favour...hmmm
Sep 11, 2015 8:59 AM

Dec 2013
TheConquerer said:
Hmm its pretty obvious that the true murderer must be among us...but who the guilty party is, is still uncertain.
They're undoubtably lurking and waiting for the sentence to play out in their favour...hmmm
Since you're here, do you mind giving us your testimony Detective? Describing the scene when you arrived and the details concerning the victims death might be able to shine more light on the situation.
Sep 11, 2015 10:01 AM

May 2014
Ah of course excuse the delay I'll provide my testimony now

clears throat

"I am the detective in charge of this investigation, after the incident I did a throughout investigation in the Dealer Hall. I found that there was only a single entrance from the Hallway to the Dealer Hall in which all guests had to pass through to get inside.
I also had the forensics make an autopsy report on the victims body. These were the results" ;

I hope that the date and method of death can lead us all to find the culprit of this horrifying tragedy.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

» [GAME] (* ̄・ ̄)ノ Count to 30 Before a Slightly Inebriated Staff Member Posts! v4 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Togs - Jul 2, 2017

2866 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:07 AM

» [GAME] Last Letter Game ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

grave_robber - Sep 9, 2014

8750 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» Count To 7777 V3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Lambtron - May 15, 2018

1159 by fausifahrial »»
Nov 7, 2023 9:06 AM

» [GAME] Say something about the person above you ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Haine - Jul 19, 2014

3810 by Zymf »»
Jun 19, 2023 2:43 PM

» [GAME] Truth or dare (ToD) 2.0 [Round 5] ( 1 2 )

Lambtron - Mar 12, 2019

92 by Zymf »»
Jun 18, 2023 12:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.