Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Rokka: Braves of the Six Flowers (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Sep 20, 2015 5:21 AM

Jul 2014
Adlet >> Fremy = Hans > Chamot > Nashe = Mora >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Goldolf.

Seems about right. Just can't help but love The Strongest Man in The World.
"Hi!"
Sep 20, 2015 5:29 AM

Aug 2015
Adlet/Fremy/Hans just own this poll :P.Well could expect anything else .
For me it would go
Mora > Adlet=Hans > Goldov > Fremy=Chamot
Sep 20, 2015 12:25 PM

Nov 2013
Nache>Mora>Hans>Adlet
New girl=Shit.
Sep 20, 2015 5:33 PM

Jun 2014
Adlet and Hans are my favorites. This may be surprising but Mora, Chamo, and Fremy are all on the same level for me. It's taking me a while to warm up to Goldof. As for Rolonia, I'm still not sure how I feel about her.

But what I do now is that I feel bad for her -.- Literally, anime fans only saw her for what, five minutes? And they already hate her without giving her a chance. And most of that is based on the fact that she's not pretty *rolls eyes*
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 20, 2015 6:25 PM

Aug 2015
KageNoAbisu said:

But what I do now is that I feel bad for her -.- Literally, anime fans only saw her for what, five minutes? And they already hate her without giving her a chance. And most of that is based on the fact that she's not pretty *rolls eyes*
If she had face of Fremy ( without horn :P ) and boobs of Erza they would call her best girl believe me :D
ViciLockhartSep 20, 2015 6:31 PM
Sep 21, 2015 3:10 AM

Apr 2013
KageNoAbisu said:
Adlet and Hans are my favorites. This may be surprising but Mora, Chamo, and Fremy are all on the same level for me. It's taking me a while to warm up to Goldof. As for Rolonia, I'm still not sure how I feel about her.

Well she was here for 5 minutes like you said, so besides judging with physical reason I don"t see how anyone could call her shit. YEs that's shallow. But most characters are liked or disliked for that kind of reason anyway xD.

Funny things is, peoples were complaining during the show that all the girls were crazy in one way or another, they get one who seems to be perfectly fine on that point replacing the one who "seemed" to be the craziest, and they say she's shit. Logic FTW.
Sep 21, 2015 5:07 AM
Sep 2015
i really liked hans... but poor Goldov he's only got 4 votes
Sep 21, 2015 10:13 AM

Mar 2015
KageNoAbisu said:

Mostly because she be trying to NTR my Adlet x Fremy ship. And that is unacceptable >:0
Sep 21, 2015 4:19 PM

Nov 2014
Tgurneu and Rolonia should be an option...
OneTrueEmiya said:
KageNoAbisu said:

Mostly because she be trying to NTR my Adlet x Fremy ship. And that is unacceptable >:0

No need to worry about that. As a LN reader, I can honestly tell you that she will not stand in btw Adlet and Fremy's relationship. She's only Adlet's friend and she only sees him as her friend. There's absolutely no romance between them, or hints of romance, ever. This series is TOTALLY Adlet/Fremy...
though I have to warn you...
ttcchenSep 21, 2015 4:24 PM
Sep 21, 2015 5:04 PM

Jun 2014
ViciLockhart said:
If she had face of Fremy ( without horn :P ) and boobs of Erza they would call her best girl believe me :D

Very true. But what makes me more upset than hating her for no reason is the fact that people literally lowered the ratings of the series because of that. No, not just because they didn't like another seventh. Because of her character design. I just...yeah.
Zefyris said:

Well she was here for 5 minutes like you said, so besides judging with physical reason I don"t see how anyone could call her shit. YEs that's shallow. But most characters are liked or disliked for that kind of reason anyway xD.

Funny things is, peoples were complaining during the show that all the girls were crazy in one way or another, they get one who seems to be perfectly fine on that point replacing the one who "seemed" to be the craziest, and they say she's shit. Logic FTW.

You just can't please some people XD
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 17, 2016 3:43 PM

Nov 2013
Nashetania. In fact, she's the only likeable character in my opinion. Adlet and Fremy are tolerable at best, but the rest of the bunch sucked so hard, they made me drop the show.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Nov 29, 2023 12:41 PM

Apr 2013
Well they are all a bit stupid in the head, but Adlet seems to be the least dumb.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rokka no Yuusha Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 19, 2015

983 by ItsViny »»
Apr 22, 7:36 PM

Poll: » Who is the strongest of the braves? ( 1 2 )

jbeat - Jul 25, 2015

65 by Talamare »»
Apr 16, 4:00 PM

Poll: » Rokka no Yuusha Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 11, 2015

292 by alphxmane »»
Jan 10, 9:49 PM

Poll: » Rokka no Yuusha Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 12, 2015

884 by Gator »»
Nov 29, 2023 8:18 AM

Poll: » Rokka no Yuusha Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 5, 2015

576 by Gator »»
Nov 28, 2023 8:46 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.