Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Aug 16, 2015 8:27 PM
Dec 2014
I just finished episode 3 and this anime is trying so hard to be bad it not funny so cliche and the MC is forgettable heck the way he talks even he find his own show boring
Aug 16, 2015 8:30 PM

Mar 2015
your mom sucks

But seriously, you should just drop it instead of ranting on the forums.
Aug 16, 2015 8:38 PM
Dec 2014
D- said:
your mom sucks

But seriously, you should just drop it instead of ranting on the forums.
the reason am ranting is because a friend of mine told me it was good boy was he wrong
Aug 16, 2015 11:59 PM

Aug 2013
Than this is not your type of anime. Just tell your friend how much you hate the anime.
Aug 17, 2015 12:32 AM
Dec 2014
Than this is not your type of anime. Just tell your friend how much you hate the anime.
yeah am drop this anime episode 4 was the one could not watch
Aug 17, 2015 12:42 AM

Apr 2011
lord23 said:
Don't be to hard on him, just cause his preferences is different from yours. I agree, this show is crap taste for me too.
Aug 18, 2015 4:10 PM

Aug 2013
lord23 said:

It's understandable because episode 4 was about the pink hair girl and her motives. And the main character is trying to understand her so he can make her stronger. Yeah this anime is slow and drags on but the anime it's mostly character driven because the main character is more focus on making his students stronger.
Aug 21, 2015 1:19 AM
Jul 2015
This show´s story is actually very good. The only thing lacking is the action scenes, which are so far low-budget production.
I am someone that would like to watch a Harem Anime with 2 male leads that each gets their own harem company of girls from the main cast. For example, 1st male lead gets a company of 4 girls and 2nd male lead gets 2-3 girls etc.
Aug 22, 2015 10:24 AM
Dec 2012
I don't know if MAL's user reviews for this should make me laugh or cry. About half of them are try-hard "UGH OMG WORST SHOW EVER I'M SO FUCKING PISSED" theatrics and the other half is idiots who have no idea what they're talking about and couldn't a review a cardboard box.
Aug 22, 2015 2:54 PM
Jul 2015
2weeaboo4u said:
I don't know if MAL's user reviews for this should make me laugh or cry. About half of them are try-hard "UGH OMG WORST SHOW EVER I'M SO FUCKING PISSED" theatrics and the other half is idiots who have no idea what they're talking about and couldn't a review a cardboard box.
lol, true indeed. I think better reviews could only be done once we finish all 12 episodes. In some series, it usually gets much better for the last 4-5 episodes. For example, I have completed watching juuou mujin, but i still rewatch the last episodes from ep 8 onwards just to watch the dragon fight and lisa interacting with the MC from time to time.
I am someone that would like to watch a Harem Anime with 2 male leads that each gets their own harem company of girls from the main cast. For example, 1st male lead gets a company of 4 girls and 2nd male lead gets 2-3 girls etc.
Aug 23, 2015 5:26 AM

Jul 2015
CoolitzHubertXVI said:
This show´s story is actually very good. The only thing lacking is the action scenes, which are so far low-budget production.

...No... It's like "humanity is going down" scenarios have taken flight quite well since AoT, but that makes them all the more overused. Now think about the clichéd character-archetypes, the magic school-theme( wich has now been done for the milionth time) and the fact that those beetles are horribly animated pieces of CG crap. Not to mention the MC is worse than Kirito. Judging it objectively, based on pure facts and film-making theory,it is a bad show. I'm not trying to ruin it for you, but when i see someone say"that show is good" without any actual arguments, i can't stay quiet. I've wasted many hours watching shitty anime because of recommendations like that
It's okay to smirk

Aug 23, 2015 5:28 AM

Jul 2015
2weeaboo4u said:

hey, cardboard boxes are really hard to review!
It's okay to smirk

Aug 23, 2015 8:13 AM

Jul 2014
Mc is decent. I like Mcs like him but everything else bout this show is pure garbage
Shirayuki= Most Perfect Female MC ever
Aug 23, 2015 9:58 AM
Jul 2015
Some people think this show sucks based on the past 7 episodes. However, for comparison, I also thought that the series juuou mujin no fafnir was boring and dull from watching episodes 1 to 7. Then the more entertaining and rewatchable episodes 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12 came up, and I still watch those episodes from time to time. Will Kuusen shine at the next 5 episodes too ?To find out I will stay tuned every Wednesdays ;)
Aug 24, 2015 3:00 AM

Aug 2012
Weird friend. I wouldn't recommend this show to anyone.
Aug 24, 2015 3:27 AM
Jul 2015
At least this show is still miles way better and more entertaining then Mahou Sensou lol.
Aug 26, 2015 3:54 PM

Jul 2015
Yes this show is really generic and has flaws but its definitly not as bad as others say imo
Aug 26, 2015 3:55 PM

Jul 2015
CoolitzHubertXVI said:
At least this show is still miles way better and more entertaining then Mahou Sensou lol.

That show.....wow....just wow, that was bad
Aug 26, 2015 4:03 PM

Nov 2013
I watched two episodes and never went back.
Aug 26, 2015 4:57 PM

Dec 2007
CoolitzHubertXVI said:
Some people think this show sucks based on the past 7 episodes. However, for comparison, I also thought that the series juuou mujin no fafnir was boring and dull from watching episodes 1 to 7. Then the more entertaining and rewatchable episodes 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12 came up, and I still watch those episodes from time to time. Will Kuusen shine at the next 5 episodes too ?To find out I will stay tuned every Wednesdays ;)

Hmm, might have to go back to that series then. Dropped it at episode 6. :(

This show is a lot more tolerable than others though to be honest. Probably cause the MC isn't weak and shy.
Aug 26, 2015 5:08 PM

Feb 2014
Legit the ONLY good thing I can say about this anime is the MC. Other than that, don't know why I'm still watching. I might be a masochist (watched through all of absolute duo too)
I guess the only reason I can give as to why I watch this is because I legitimately want to see if it will get better though I know deep in my heart that it will just be another shit fantasy harem series like usual.

While so far this might be sightly better than lot of fantasy harems, that doesn't mean it passes as a good anime...
Tokoya said:
adapatations are not supposed to be carbon copies of source materials and until the anime community in general can accept that and judge an anime based on what it presents and how they handle every episode, these threads will continue to be filled with hate posts by purists
Aug 26, 2015 5:26 PM

Apr 2011
I know right? So don't watch it anymore, End of story.
Aug 28, 2015 12:53 PM
Dec 2010
abyss333 said:
Mc is decent. I like Mcs like him but everything else bout this show is pure garbage

Pretty much this. Watching it only for the mc
Nov 4, 2015 6:59 PM

Nov 2013
2weeaboo4u said:

So true. Nice username, by the way.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Nov 4, 2015 7:12 PM

Nov 2013
addioo12 said:
CoolitzHubertXVI said:

...No... It's like "humanity is going down" scenarios have taken flight quite well since AoT, but that makes them all the more overused. Now think about the clichéd character-archetypes, the magic school-theme( wich has now been done for the milionth time) and the fact that those beetles are horribly animated pieces of CG crap. Not to mention the MC is worse than Kirito. Judging it objectively, based on pure facts and film-making theory,it is a bad show. I'm not trying to ruin it for you, but when i see someone say"that show is good" without any actual arguments, i can't stay quiet. I've wasted many hours watching shitty anime because of recommendations like that

Let me tell you a secret: stories about the downfall of humankind weren't exactly rare even before AoT. Speaking about facts, your not really providing facts, too. The usage of cliches and character archetypes doesn't mean it's automatically bad. Plus every anime ( or story in general ) uses archetypes ( obviously ).
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Nov 14, 2015 7:50 AM

Sep 2013
The only thing that sucks is the animation.
The characters are okay and the insect/memory loss thing is cool.
Jan 12, 2016 1:04 AM

Aug 2015
I was expecting total trash, but I was pleasantly surprised by main character and about the fact that back story of those three girls wasnt forced to me, instead it felt quite natural. Main reason why I kinda liked this anime was MC. I was sick from all weaklings and shy MCs in every second anime, I just cant stand it anymore. This MC not giving 2 flying fucks was very refreshing to me.
Fight scenes were itching me to skip em and that is the biggest flaw of this anime.
Apr 12, 2016 9:25 AM

Sep 2011
It might have not been the best on it's season, but oh my god the ending song hits something in my heart, I listen to it daily on my phone, it's just....amazing, am I the only one ?
May 12, 2016 3:10 PM

Mar 2016
I actually enjoyed it. It was not one of the best anime, but it gave a good feeling for the most part. TBH it was supposed to be bad, the LN was terrible in the beginning cause it was mostly only training. The ED is amazing though.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kuusen Madoushi Kouhosei no Kyoukan Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 23, 2015

134 by EsieEyen »»
Jan 10, 2023 12:30 AM

Poll: » Kuusen Madoushi Kouhosei no Kyoukan Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 16, 2015

66 by sharosharo »»
Mar 22, 2022 2:21 AM

Poll: » Kuusen Madoushi Kouhosei no Kyoukan Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 9, 2015

60 by sharosharo »»
Mar 22, 2022 1:56 AM

Poll: » Kuusen Madoushi Kouhosei no Kyoukan Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 2, 2015

57 by sharosharo »»
Mar 21, 2022 9:05 AM

Poll: » Kuusen Madoushi Kouhosei no Kyoukan Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 26, 2015

68 by sharosharo »»
Mar 21, 2022 8:31 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.