Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jul 4, 2015 7:24 PM

Jul 2009
Yokodera said:
end of yui
Jul 4, 2015 7:36 PM
Jan 2014
Woo! Damn, first confession of the entire Nisekoi series! Finally after amassing this harem of 5, Yui-nee is the first to draw blood and the most active pursuer of Raku in relation to the number of chapters she's appeared in. She's been the biggest bomb shell and game changer of the series, often lighting a fire under the other girls' butts. She's been pivotal in the story's advancement, so it'd be a shame if she left so soon.
But then again, getting married doesn't mean she will be gone. She may stick around to stoke the harem wars but she won't be doing so from the position of a serious threat anymore nor can she flirt and make passes like she can now.
It's sad to see her go with this ultimatum. However, if we don't get trolled yet again, this may be the first cut from Raku's harem line up we'll see!
Yui is the newest addition to the harem but she may also be the first to exit. What are everyone's thoughts on this development? Do you think this trend will continue, with the more tenured girls being the last to go? Or do you think the manga will end with Raku making a declaration of love that ends the other girls' chances in one swoop?!
"To hell with your opinion! I'll take my own path no matter what anyone else says!" - Ryūko Matoi
Jul 4, 2015 9:18 PM

Mar 2015
Umm... I'm not sure with people saying Yui is the first person to confess to Raku...

Because I thought Marika is the first one since they meet again after 10 years, "Please marry me Raku-Sama" or something.

Jul 4, 2015 9:56 PM
May 2008
Silver4000 said:
Winterluffy said:
Again Marika is best girl she cares about Raku enough to get mad at other girls for being wishy washy. Someone make RakuxMarika happen already!!!!

He doesn't deserve her.

While i totally agree that he doesn't deserve her, he already the best thing that she have.
While he is very kind, Raku suck.
But not being with him will be more suck for her i think.

The case where your best choice is not a good choice.
Jul 4, 2015 10:10 PM
May 2008
KO-TONI- said:
Woo! Damn, first confession of the entire Nisekoi series! Finally after amassing this harem of 5, Yui-nee is the first to draw blood and the most active pursuer of Raku in relation to the number of chapters she's appeared in. She's been the biggest bomb shell and game changer of the series, often lighting a fire under the other girls' butts. She's been pivotal in the story's advancement, so it'd be a shame if she left so soon.
But then again, getting married doesn't mean she will be gone. She may stick around to stoke the harem wars but she won't be doing so from the position of a serious threat anymore nor can she flirt and make passes like she can now.
It's sad to see her go with this ultimatum. However, if we don't get trolled yet again, this may be the first cut from Raku's harem line up we'll see!
Yui is the newest addition to the harem but she may also be the first to exit. What are everyone's thoughts on this development? Do you think this trend will continue, with the more tenured girls being the last to go? Or do you think the manga will end with Raku making a declaration of love that ends the other girls' chances in one swoop?!

Seeing how Komi was putting much effort in preparing the girls to bloom their feeling and muster up their courage, I think this will end with every girl confess at least once.
I'm sure Chitoge and Kosaki will confess at least once but i'm not so sure about Tsugumi and Haru.
What do you guys think?
Jul 4, 2015 11:35 PM

Feb 2012
A confession in my Nisekoi?? That's it, I stop taking those meds, I'm seeing things that can't be real.
In 9/10 cases, the worst thing about an anime is its fandom.
Jul 5, 2015 1:55 AM
May 2015
Thor_21 said:
KO-TONI- said:

Seeing how Komi was putting much effort in preparing the girls to bloom their feeling and muster up their courage, I think this will end with every girl confess at least once.
I'm sure Chitoge and Kosaki will confess at least once but i'm not so sure about Tsugumi and Haru.
What do you guys think?
im not sure about kosaki,
when raku and kosaki trying to confess, raku always doesn't wear or lost his pendant (manga chapter 13 & 167) is she really the promised girl?
Jul 5, 2015 6:55 AM

May 2015
yui confession, oh well say goodbye to everyone nee-chan...

but at last it will be only 2 contestants left, chitoge vs kosaki
Jul 5, 2015 8:37 AM

Feb 2012
OH BOY, HERE WE GO!

FASTEN YOUR SEATBELTS!
Jul 5, 2015 10:34 AM
Jul 2012
KO-TONI- said:
Pretty sure Marika has also confessed.
Jul 5, 2015 3:39 PM

Jan 2014
A confession... well about time really

now things are really complicated for... like every main character, i'm looking forward for the next chapters
Jul 6, 2015 4:53 AM

Sep 2014
Finally! Dear Lord, someone finally confessed her feelings for Raku! It's been 4 years (based from chapter 1 released) and finally someone has taken the step! Liking where this is going~

...Unless that is...
Typical Komi as always would be trolling and ruin this moment lol..

Other than that, all hail Marika for being awesome~!
Jul 6, 2015 3:40 PM

May 2011
Plot twist: Nisekoi ends with Yui
All of the teams, including the best team #teamOnodera all lose.
Komi voted best troll 2015.
Jul 7, 2015 2:32 PM

Apr 2013
The more I see Marika, the more I'm sure she's the best girl in this manga.
I like Yui a lot too, she's the most mature character of Nisekoi and at least she's honest with her feelings! All hail to her for letting the plot going somewhere, even for a little while.
Jul 8, 2015 2:23 PM
May 2015
Chokko said:
The more I see Marika, the more I'm sure she's the best girl in this manga.
I like Yui a lot too, she's the most mature character of Nisekoi and at least she's honest with her feelings! All hail to her for letting the plot going somewhere, even for a little while.
agree, marika and yui is way better than kosaki, both them can brave themself to confess, different kosaki, she need help 2 person ruri and haru to confess, but she even can't do it.
Jul 9, 2015 6:58 AM

Feb 2012
And now a one week break because of sudden illness. It's Komi's old plot progression allergy. He has to be careful, more plot and he would be dead by now.
In 9/10 cases, the worst thing about an anime is its fandom.
Jul 11, 2015 12:02 AM

May 2011
Someones about to get buried WWE style
Jul 14, 2015 10:54 PM

Jan 2011
Based Marika keepng this train moving! her rage was so good.

but i guess RIP Yui
Jul 15, 2015 1:10 PM
May 2015
I feel like we're starting to see some light at the end of the tunnel finally. I don't expect Yui to get the answer she wants but I hope this is the beginning of an effort to wrap things up finally...thank heavens.
Jul 16, 2015 4:16 AM

Jun 2014
Tachibana's a bitch, but she's the only person in the entire series who can actually get anything done. For that she's second best girl in my book.
Sep 22, 2015 3:37 AM

Oct 2012
So it's one week, that's harsh. And dat last page, holy shit, finally at least someone got to confess to him!
(but I really don feel he love her in any romantic way, morelike he think of her as sister).

Loved how Marika got angry though.
Jun 7, 2016 8:11 AM

Dec 2015
Nice one Marika, you really are an awesome girl. After that "confession" Raku will probably blush and act like an idiot like he always does or he'll turn on the "dense mode"
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nisekoi Chapter 206 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 18, 2016

79 by gohanoo »»
Apr 8, 8:24 PM

» The reasoning the author gives for choosing... is meh [SPOILERS] ( 1 2 )

diu613 - Jul 20, 2016

98 by DarkCoFFiNSouL »»
Mar 7, 4:46 AM

Poll: » Nisekoi Chapter 229 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 4, 2016

298 by luix66 »»
Feb 13, 12:25 AM

Poll: » Nisekoi Chapter 68 Discussion

Kaengel - Mar 28, 2013

27 by GGA_ »»
Jan 14, 8:56 PM

» Where to start reading after the anime?

BadSenpai - Sep 26, 2023

6 by chunkybovi »»
Sep 27, 2023 3:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.