Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Yamada-kun and the Seven Witches
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jun 5, 2015 10:57 PM

Mar 2015
SeerHu said:
The Supernatural Studies Club Will Find Out Last Two Witches And Find The Second Notebook Of The Seven Mysteries so I Think Yamada And Seven Witches (TV) Will End In Episode 12. Besides, The Supernatural Studies Club Will Find Out Power Of New First Set Warlocks, Yamada And Seven Witches Will End In Episode 24.

Umm... one question... why the caps on every words?

Jun 6, 2015 10:30 PM

Mar 2013
Tbh, I don't even get what was going on in the episode. Maybe I just have to read the manga now.
Jun 7, 2015 7:09 AM
Jul 2011
StrawberryRain said:
Yamada's harem is growing strong.

Yamada Will Discover Last Two Witches And he expect The Seven Witches Become Normal Ordinary Girls so I Do Not Think That Yamada's Harem Is Going To Stronger Increasingly.
Jun 7, 2015 9:55 AM

Oct 2012
Am I the only one who thought Shiraishi acknowledging Noa basically loving Yamada in the end was weird? I mean, shouldn't she be at least a bit jealous instead? But maybe she just don't see her a rival.

I start to think that after those girls are having their dreams fullfilled, they'll lost their power. This episode strongly implied it. Well, I wonder what they will do after harem is complete.
Jun 7, 2015 12:18 PM

Mar 2015
Mich666 said:
Am I the only one who thought Shiraishi acknowledging Noa basically loving Yamada in the end was weird? I mean, shouldn't she be at least a bit jealous instead? But maybe she just don't see her a rival.

I start to think that after those girls are having their dreams fullfilled, they'll lost their power. This episode strongly implied it. Well, I wonder what they will do after harem is complete.

Minor-semi spoiler alert from the manga.

Jun 7, 2015 3:54 PM

Feb 2014
Whoa this ep, 3 minute extension?!

Really good adaption despite the amount of cuts to put it all in 1 ep. Can't help but think Imma rate this so biased lol the heroines are 2 good

"For the sake of humankind, I forsake my humanity." - Cherry
Jun 7, 2015 8:24 PM

Jun 2013
Overall, even though i could tell it was rushed as hell, id say Noa might be my favorite girl so far :)
Jun 7, 2015 9:15 PM

Jun 2013
they are using the witch's power in the festival that's cool hold on there's a male witch?!
Jun 8, 2015 6:22 AM

Dec 2014
Well, this episode was so rushed. Sigh
Jun 11, 2015 11:45 PM

May 2013
Noa's pretty hard to get. But Yamada just had her fall in love with him.
Glad Noa isn't a demonic bitch of some sort. She may even be Best Girl (after Shiraishi).
I’m always searching for something, for someone. This feeling has possessed me I think, from that day… That day when the stars came falling.
Jun 13, 2015 5:10 PM

Dec 2012
Noa was cute but I would like to see Shiraishi a little jealous. Just one scene has let me think about she could be jealous. Good episode, Noa's power is harsh, the trauma can traumatize you.
Jun 14, 2015 2:03 PM

Oct 2013
>revealing Noa's ability within the first 45 seconds of the episode
okay what the fuck

Once again, I have to say the rushing is REAL. I am not at all surprised so many anime-only viewers didn't understand what was going on. But daaaaamn, Noa is soooo cuuuute <3 <3 <3 <3

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Jun 27, 2015 12:57 AM

Apr 2014
I'm so confused..
Jul 1, 2015 8:07 AM

Nov 2011
Episode a little trivial in truth, the story at the beginning, it seemed a bit more interesting than usual, then discovered the real reasons, all expectations have been decreasing, proving a little monotonous tale. Drawings and animations not a bad quality, I hope that soon the story would improve as content.

It's not that Noa has been kidnapped by the cast of R; N ? XD
Jul 3, 2015 2:10 AM

Jan 2011
The problem is that when you cut down the content by cramming 8 or 10 chapters into one episode, you sacrifice the details that differentiate each girl's story and unique character. If we provided a one sentence synopsis of each episode, you'd find them all to be extremely similar (Yamada uncovers witch with x power, solves problem by y, moves on to next witch.) If we were taking two or three episodes per girl we'd have a chance to see the unique characteristics of each girl, how interacting with them changes and matures Yamada, and how the previous girls also continue to evolve through their interactions with each other and Yamada.

Shiraishi at the end of this episode and her matter-of-fact attitude towards Noa's infatuation with Yamada also is worth exploring. Since Yamada's power involves swapping identities with the other witches, it is entirely possible that there is a residual effect which creates a psychic bond between him and each witch. You might think of it as an ethereal thread that ties the two of them together. Of course since he is also still connected to the other witches, they essentially form a web centered on Yamada. If that's the case then it is entirely possible that the transmission of affection and feelings between the individual witches and Yamada doesn't end there, but also extends to all the others in the web. And thus a harem/coven is born....
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Jul 8, 2015 7:31 PM

Jul 2009
Damn been behind for 2 months, but finally i'm back on this :)

Noa is kinda tsundere. I knew she was voiced by Yuuki Aoi as soon as she opens her mouth :P

This is some Highschool Drama. I'm not really used to these kind of things. I did notice a lot of skipping like Noa is mad at Yamada next scene she's already clinging to him like a lover. Surprise they didn't elaborate how Shiraishi reacted to her.

No new witch next episode?!?

Can't wait for the next episode!
Jul 21, 2015 11:44 AM

Dec 2014
That was good, not very funny though
Jul 25, 2015 3:28 PM

May 2012
Quite intense yet melodramatic episode, quite the development! Let's see what's next.
Aug 1, 2015 1:41 AM

Nov 2009
Goddamn it the execution of all the events in this episode was just so terrible. They just kept jumping from one scene to another without giving any time for them to sink in. To add salt to the wound the characters and their motivations in this are just so dumb and juvenile. The climax and resolution were both extremely unsatisfying due to the lack of build-up. Fuck this show. What a mess of wasted potential.
Aug 6, 2015 4:37 PM

Jun 2014
Noa is CUTE AS FUCK

But I didn't understand her story at all. I feel like so much was missing. I was so lost at the end of the episode.
Be sure to message me if you quoted me and want me to respond! Just give me a link to the forum, because usually I leave my comment, then leave the forum.
Aug 18, 2015 11:36 AM
May 2012
Noa is cho kawaii because of Aoi Yuuki <3
Didn't notice that this episode is 27 min long :O
Aug 21, 2015 3:06 PM

Sep 2013
Well.....that was confusing, I didn't feel anything about Nao with her past. Also how exactly did they cleared those three stooges misunderstanding, when they all could not clear it away?
Oct 3, 2015 1:03 PM
Sleepy

Nov 2014
It felt incredibly rushed and was really confusing. I didn't really care about characters in this episode.
Oct 23, 2015 12:48 PM

May 2014
Noa is a lot cuter in the anime than in the manga xD That voice is perfect!
Nov 18, 2015 7:55 AM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
This was the most emotional episode since we got to see Noa's past. Quite dark imo. All the more reasons to like Noa at the end.

Her power being able to look at traumatic events, correct me if I'm wrong, not a power I'd like to have.

Funny how Noa saw right through Yamada and his friends after switching bodies with her friends.

Feb 7, 2016 12:58 PM

May 2009
I really don't like Noa. At all.
check out my twitch: https://twitch.tv/slowy
Apr 12, 2016 2:38 AM

Mar 2014
People having troubles gets the powers and besides that , It can be Inherited !!
We're no longer around the same grade level .. it's about time for first years ~ .
I feel like they're leaving out other important panels ~ . It's still fine .
Traumatic pasts .. but the days of your agonizing are over ~ .
VERY GREAT EPISODE .
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 13, 2016 3:20 AM

Jul 2013
I don't get what the fuss is all about. I'm usually a sucker for drama but it's just hard for me to sympathize with these kids. Probably because I hardly know them. Btw isn't this anime turning episodic lately?
Jan 31, 2017 8:13 PM

Dec 2015
Not gonna lie Yamada is my favorite harem anime characters of all time, not my favorite character but my favorite character in a harem anime. He's loveable and he doesn't give a flying fuck, also by the way from what I've watched, this episode is my favorite rn
hi
Jun 7, 2017 11:28 AM

Apr 2013
Damn, this episode was all over the place. For the most part I didn't even get what their fucking problem was lol
Jun 18, 2017 7:49 PM

May 2015
This episode was so confusing, what is the thig that they were accused to do to thus later being blamed by other students...?
Aug 27, 2017 3:00 AM

Dec 2012
Noa looks like a certain Robotics;Notes character.
LMAO at Noa calling him gross.
Oh shit! She on top.
Dat class.
She has both books.
Dat pantsu.
Dat kiss.
Dat past.
Dat punch.
Dat kick!
lol at Noa clinging to Ryu.

An even longer episode than the longer episode in the previous episode. Will the next episode be longer? lol
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Nov 10, 2017 2:12 AM

Jun 2016
Noa's power is the power of trauma; the power that can see the traumatic past of someone she kissed in the form of dream. And the reason why she's like THAT is she wants to save her friends to bring back their true image instead of the problematic that everyone in the school see them.

I honestly thought she's controlling those three to do horrible things, but turns out they literally see themselves as true friends and I just can't with Noa when she started crying. My poor poor baby. I wanted to hug her so bad when she started crying. Oh myy.

Noa thought eradicating all the witches and getting their powers and giving it to her three friends will save their "problematic" image people see. Little did they know the three of them were framed. When everyone rejected them three, Noa was there to befriend them. I can't with the feels. This group is literally like the people who are rejected by the society, so they stayed together to be strong despite the prejudice surrounding them which that shit ain't easy to deal with, maan.

I think what happened was Noa was bullied, and she used her witch power and found out the other 3 were bullied too, so she tried to help them by getting them witch powers. Someone explained that witch powers in the school are passed down from previous students to students that have hardships, since those 3 were bullied she figured they might get the powers. So her plan was to get the current witches in the school expelled.

^^ Very helpful, maaan.

Yamada's harem is growing, maaan. Hahahaha.

NOA IS DEFINITELY MAH BEST GIRL! <3

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Jan 19, 2018 5:37 PM

Sep 2013
Story was a bit hard to follow this episode, but I liked it

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.
Jan 25, 2018 11:06 AM

Sep 2012
Mich666 said:

@DarklordVor

not if Maria told her their future, or if she is sure that hes feelings for her are strong, i have seen confidence like that seen before in anime's
Sugram22Jan 26, 2018 1:15 AM
Mar 15, 2018 2:02 AM

May 2016
That was so damn rushed 3 episodes would have been perfect for this witch tsk...
Sep 15, 2018 11:28 AM

Apr 2009
Thank goodness I'm not alone.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 30, 2019 10:30 PM

Aug 2017
Much better than the last episode. New witch is far more interesting and I care about her. Also, Yamada was able to help those three out.

All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Mar 3, 2020 12:54 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Dark past loli now, it was good
Apr 9, 2020 7:56 AM
Jan 2018
helloisabelle said:
So I looked up what happened in the manga, and so Noa was bullied by some classmates, which led to her being locked in the storage room. She found the notebook and found out about her power. The three popular kids were blamed for locking her up. She kisses them to blackmail them, but finds out they were set up and they become friends.

Why didn't the anime just do that wtf , it was confusing as it didn't seem like that at all .

This episode was also 27 mins and they couldn't even get it right
Jan 17, 2021 12:53 AM

Jul 2019
This is definitely the weakest episode so far. Could've used atleast 2 episodes to introduce this witch. I dont get her
Jan 31, 2021 2:17 AM

May 2020
This episode definitely felt the most rushed to me out of all the episodes so far. I still enjoyed a lot though.
Feb 19, 2021 8:42 AM

Oct 2017
K-k-korewa Komaaaccchiiiiiiiiii!!!

Sou kangaita ore
Dec 13, 2021 3:12 AM

Feb 2019
Not really sure I understand Noa's background story... Her three friends sure, but Noa's herself...
Feb 22, 2022 9:37 AM

May 2020
I know it's already too late, but really feel like now they are stuffing 2-3 episodes worth of content in a single episode. Really didn't get Noa's powers and the problem with those four.
Nov 10, 2023 11:21 PM

Dec 2022
Urara is pretty confident with her position in the harem lol but definetely Yamada has a different ability lurking within him....

The power of RIZZ
Dec 17, 2023 1:32 AM

Nov 2023
gahhdamn what a cute and wholesome anime this one was
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo (TV) Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 28, 2015

291 by Tauren64 »»
Apr 26, 9:41 AM

Poll: » Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo (TV) Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 10, 2015

146 by Karva1 »»
Apr 14, 11:21 AM

Poll: » Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo (TV) Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 12, 2015

306 by Karva1 »»
Apr 14, 9:22 AM

Poll: » Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo (TV) Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 24, 2015

153 by brokeRyuk »»
Feb 23, 3:39 PM

Poll: » Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo (TV) Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 21, 2015

121 by nanajp »»
Dec 17, 2023 1:33 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.