Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
May 7, 2015 1:17 PM

Jan 2014
This anime here: http://myanimelist.net/anime/2076/Kindaichi_Shounen_no_Jikenbo_(TV)
I'm just wondering if any sub group went through this anime completely, I can only find up to episode 80 or so on any site I go to, there doesn't seem to be an official DVD release either.
Yeah any help would be much appreciated.
Thanks
Making an all-knowing face, the crow stares down at the plight of humanity.
May 7, 2015 1:46 PM

Apr 2015
Bentokey said:

I'm just wondering if any sub group went through this anime completely

Nobody did, just watch what has been subbed and wait for KL to release a new episode every month.
May 7, 2015 2:07 PM

Nov 2010
Or learn basic Japanese and watch it on youtube raw like I did.
Jun 3, 2015 12:15 PM

Jul 2014
You guys dunno how to search. Kindaichi-Lovers are currently on episode 84 and the 85 will come soon.

Feel free t ask me any question regarding Kindaichi as KL cuz I know their staff really well and I can assure you that they won't stop subbing the anime soon.

@Bentokey: Conan sucks and suck too
I HAVE SOLVED ALL THE MYSTERIES!
Jun 3, 2015 12:19 PM

Jul 2014
Kindaichi-Lovers: http://kindaichi-lovers.blogspot.co.uk/
I HAVE SOLVED ALL THE MYSTERIES!
Jun 14, 2015 10:52 AM

Oct 2013
djfred8 said:
You guys dunno how to search. Kindaichi-Lovers are currently on episode 84 and the 85 will come soon.

Feel free t ask me any question regarding Kindaichi as KL cuz I know their staff really well and I can assure you that they won't stop subbing the anime soon.

Any chances to get http://myanimelist.net/anime/9154/Kindaichi_Shounen_no_Jikenbo:_Satsuriku_no_Deep_Blue subbed? I managed to find the other specials/movies in understandable languages but not his one. I know the description says alternate version but sometimes I am too much of a completionist and absolutely have to watch everything related...

To answer the initial post the French subbing group KFR is at episode 106 and according to their schedule they will finish the show in 04/2016. (Of course this will only help you if you understand French better than Japanese).
YzeelbJun 14, 2015 10:56 AM
Dec 2, 2015 3:43 AM
Aug 2013
Well I know a french team started subbing the episodes after episode 50 (that's when the french dub officially stopped because there wasn't enough audience, since the dub is actually fairly good for once they probably decided to translate the rest first and then go back on it) right now they're at episode 116.
Though that's probably useless to you....sorry
Feb 29, 2016 11:30 AM

Apr 2014
djfred8 said:

Is there a reason why they didn't start re-translating the series starting at episode 21 and onward? Yes it already has subtitles, but they're god awful and make it practically unwatchable. Which sucks cause I was in love with this series and was heartbroken when I had to stop at 21.
On their site it says they started translating at like episode 65 and I'd rather not skip any episodes. Is there a reason for this?
Feb 29, 2016 11:08 PM

Jan 2014
Hime-In-A-Box said:
djfred8 said:

Is there a reason why they didn't start re-translating the series starting at episode 21 and onward? Yes it already has subtitles, but they're god awful and make it practically unwatchable. Which sucks cause I was in love with this series and was heartbroken when I had to stop at 21.
On their site it says they started translating at like episode 65 and I'd rather not skip any episodes. Is there a reason for this?

Holy mother of bump
Its probably just because it is there and watchable, the people that watched it put up with it and I'm sure that people would rather see the anime continued rather than re-visiting old episodes, they obviously don't have the time to do both.
Making an all-knowing face, the crow stares down at the plight of humanity.
Mar 5, 2016 10:56 AM

Apr 2014
Bentokey said:
Hime-In-A-Box said:

Holy mother of bump
Its probably just because it is there and watchable, the people that watched it put up with it and I'm sure that people would rather see the anime continued rather than re-visiting old episodes, they obviously don't have the time to do both.

At times I do find myself praying that Crunchyroll will somehow pick up the original series, seeing as they stream the Returns series. Though I highly doubt they will, there's always this sliver of hope that one day they'll begin uploading it.
I do appreciate what KL is doing and your possible answer as to why they've only been translating later episodes makes sense, I'd just hope they'd go back and retranslate earlier episodes once they've caught up.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kindaichi Shounen no Jikenbo Episode 62 Discussion

ToG25thBaam - Sep 10, 2018

1 by kirA_-_ »»
Mar 1, 9:32 AM

Poll: » Kindaichi Shounen no Jikenbo Episode 61 Discussion

Etherius_ZS - Mar 30, 2022

1 by kirA_-_ »»
Mar 1, 9:05 AM

Poll: » Kindaichi Shounen no Jikenbo Episode 56 Discussion

Etherius_ZS - Mar 27, 2022

1 by kirA_-_ »»
Feb 29, 3:11 AM

Poll: » Kindaichi Shounen no Jikenbo Episode 140 Discussion

Etherius_ZS - Mar 27, 2022

1 by Rayl1ght »»
Feb 26, 4:57 AM

Poll: » Kindaichi Shounen no Jikenbo (TV) Episode 148 Discussion

iamKetranLang - Jun 12, 2017

4 by Rayl1ght »»
Feb 26, 4:54 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.