Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]
Apr 2, 2017 2:48 PM
Jan 2012
That was predictable, so I am hoping the execution pays off, in the end.
Aug 2, 2017 6:52 PM

Nov 2015

Well, it doesn't come as a surprise that Isla is running out of time. I mean, she's got it written on her face xD
Her clumsiness is not there just to make her look cute rather than as a reflect of the errant behaviour androids are bound to show as their "expiration date" approaches.

Note aside, Tsukasa seems to be too much of a generic character. Too much for self-inserting if you ask me. He doesn't stands out, he's too simple, to plain, too generic.
Sep 2, 2017 6:51 PM
Jul 2016
Graceful OP, and hopefully it keeps progressing this smoothly. So far the focus have been on the right things, for them to get better togheter and for the viewer to really getting to grasp the storyline as it goes on. The emotion is always present. This anime has a formula for greatness, just gotta keep it balanced until the very end, we don´t want any unnecessary additions that could make the concoction unstable. Nothing overdone, nothing pushed for stupid effects. Still too early though.

Seems like a decent protagonist so far. Yeah he might not have educated his way to his work for whatever reason, but he seems to genuinely want to do his best for everyones sake and be supportive of others and already even covering others asses. Still too early again to really say, but so far nothing really cliché-dense about him. There is unserstandable/innocent 'dense' like "Oh well", and there is cliché-dense' like "Why is this a thing?!!!". A real difference!

And by the way ah.... 2 000 hours huh?
May 6, 2018 8:31 PM

May 2010
Aaaand of course she's gonna "die" in less than three months ;_; This one's gonna be harsh to watch, man... You look so sad in opening Isla, it's gonna break my heart!

Have to admit, to my surprise I do like the orange-haired tsundere, Michiru. She's quite understanding and normal, not annoyingly over-the-top, at least not so far.
Jan 4, 2019 12:45 AM

Aug 2017
Still, the comedy is better than the drama.

All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Apr 6, 2019 1:35 PM

Feb 2017
Now that we know about the 2,000 hours, the show should have a little timer that is counting down in the corner of the screen as the hours, days, and weeks continue. Something like that would be a bit intrusive on the visuals, but I think it would create more tension and add a "time is crucial" feeling.
Jun 14, 2019 11:01 AM
Apr 2016
Isla sure is a klutz, she's adorable though. Well, it was fairly obvious that her expiring date is soon.
Oct 5, 2020 11:29 AM
Apr 2018
So far, expected, but still, I wish she didn't die so soon. Tsukasa is bound to be heartbroken... it's weird, everything is going as I expected but I somehow find it entertaining. Tsukasa is boring though imo
Dec 9, 2020 2:35 PM
Aug 2020
I see where this is going ;____; guess I'll cry by the end of the show...
Jan 11, 2021 8:21 PM

Aug 2019
pretty good episode, some nice interaction between characters, Tsukasa and Isla coming around with each other and pairing really well together, just some small dents needing polishing out though.
Ahh yes, if it didn't confirm it enough this episode, then i don't know what will. Safely say that Michiru's tsundere energy was leaking out so much this episode that you could see an aura of it form around her.

Fucking knew without even looking, that Yasutaka's VC was Tsuda Kenjirou. Dudes got such a rememberable voice, and is practically in most anime's you watch now a days xd
Oh yikes that ending, 2,000 hrs huh? If my math skills aren't to crusty, thats about 83 days, or around 2 and a half months. Shit bro, i don't know how to feel about that.
Jan 20, 2022 8:18 PM

Apr 2019
Ost isn't too bad. Kinda sets the tone of the anime if you ask me.

So Isla has 83 days left. Maybe there'll be an episode or two of Tsukasa and Isla doing things that she wants to before being retrieved.
Feb 13, 2023 12:12 PM

Mar 2019
And there it is, only 2000 hours left which is less than 3 months. I'm surprised Tsukasa haven't thought about that, but I wonder how he'll take that. 

Also the OP and ED are amazing.
Alex_TheForestFeb 13, 2023 1:32 PM
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

May 14, 2023 12:53 AM
Oct 2021
we got confirmation in this episode that robots can bleed in this universe. Neat!

I get the distinct impression that this robot he's been assigned is not working correctly.
Jun 29, 2023 2:23 AM

Nov 2012
I feel like someone said this anime needs a tsundere for marketing purposes, so they put all of their side characters in a hat and drew one at random. Suffice to say right now Michiru is my least favorite character.

And look, yeah, nobody is surprised Aira is close to death, but IMHO that doesn't mean it's bad writing. Not every dramatic element of a story has to be a big, shocking surprise to have value.
Jun 30, 2023 2:30 PM
Jun 2023
Major plot twist!
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]

More topics from this board

» Are they really Android?

Animo_san - Apr 13

0 by Animo_san »»
Apr 13, 5:58 AM

Poll: » Plastic Memories Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 27, 2015

534 by Moonlit_whisper1 »»
Mar 22, 12:13 PM

Poll: » Plastic Memories Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 4, 2015

547 by Penguinu »»
Jan 16, 2:07 AM

» Plastic memories

Golden__Darkness - May 16, 2015

8 by Shinetizinho »»
Jan 13, 6:25 PM

» How did you feel while watching this and what impression did the anime leave on you? ( 1 2 )

sorames - Jun 8, 2023

50 by maximovich »»
Jan 12, 2:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.