Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 21, 2015 2:53 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Whoa, shit got real this episode involving the invasion.

It's like a battlefield out there and I gotta admit, those Trion Soldiers aren't messing around. And of course, we get another cliffhangerish ending. Uh, I wonder how much they will adapt this fight. Osamu had a few close calls...
Stark700Mar 21, 2015 3:37 PM
Mar 21, 2015 4:47 PM

Nov 2007
5 different areas. It seems like there's new type inside that regular one. Rabbit? Bone like part is sharp because it looks like it's make of knives. He's fast, too.

Besides the two who were stood by (Nakamura-san character & who is that? new?), the first team of level A to arrive are Midorikawa-san's character's team. He was cruel when telling level B person his power is not enough.

A group inside dark place in the end. Showing one of them smiling. Are they the neighobor that attacking them?

That chibi part with explaning how neighbors attack them...
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Mar 21, 2015 4:51 PM
Oct 2014
So much tension
So much hype
World trigger just got real
Mar 21, 2015 5:00 PM
Content Admin
Overkilled Red

Aug 2013
Amo finally appeared for a brief moment, and he's already looking epic as hell! The Northwest area is as good as cleared.

The new type Trion soldiers are quite deadly. Suwa squad was no match even when they were facing only one of them. Kazama squad will probably be fine though.

Osamu and Kuga's teamwork seems to be going well, but they need to step up their game a bit more, especially Osamu.

Decent episode. Kuga is being attacked by Border agents again? Pretty sure it's being done purposely. Spotted Kei in the PV so the next battles will be exciting.

Mar 21, 2015 5:45 PM
Jul 2018
Wow at the Trion soldiers' invasion.

The new type Trion soldiers are quite deadly.
Mar 21, 2015 7:38 PM

Sep 2013
I've been really looking forward to the start of the invasion arc. I really want to see everyone in action.
Mar 21, 2015 8:59 PM

Dec 2014
War always brings out the best in characters I wanna see Osamu become bad ass
Doing what one likes is the right of the powerful.
Mar 21, 2015 9:00 PM

Dec 2014
Why isnt this anime more popular?
Doing what one likes is the right of the powerful.
Mar 21, 2015 9:21 PM

Apr 2013
Amo scene was epic. Suwa is one of my favorite character. He's a badass. That smile at the end...

next episode, lol chano unit and tachikawa!!

Mar 21, 2015 10:56 PM

Nov 2009
The arc is dynamic and exciting, so one ep a week is going to hurt...
ったく、嫌な世の中だよ。
Mar 22, 2015 12:50 AM

Jul 2011
That new trion soldier was surprising! At first I was like: what? What's coming out? o_o
It turned out to be really strong. Nice.
Then it opened up! That was even more surprising.

I thought the invasion would occur later though, our trio protagonists are far from ready. Osamu almost got killed just now lol.

Dynamic and exciting? I'm hyped. But the animation is atrocious, and usually I wouldn't notice it. :(
Mar 22, 2015 2:10 AM
May 2012
Looks like all the squads are engaging the enemy but there is no mention of the Tamakoma First though? Will they be involved too? Would hate it if they aren't in it =(
Mar 22, 2015 5:36 AM
Jul 2014
Osamu needs more practice. Still, nothing like on the job training I guess.

A little suprised that Kuga seems to be using his Border trigger though. Isn't it just for training, since he's still C-rank?

Still, that might explain the preview. If he's going to be attacked again, maybe it's because he switches to his black trigger. If they attack him in the middle of an invasion while he's wearing the Border uniform, then there's something even more seriously wrong with Border than I thought.
Mar 22, 2015 5:41 AM
Nov 2010
There's still a lot unknown about the enemy, but I hope it'll be revealed, at least to some extent, in the next episode. Overall, this episode was pretty interesting.
Mar 22, 2015 9:52 AM

Nov 2011
The Invasion starts and it's HUGE. tons of Trion soldiers are pouring through the gates. Fortunately, they're all in the Restricted zone, but are headed towards the populated areas. Breaking into 5 groups while doing so.

Border is scrambling to counter the trion soldiers. Focusing the On-duty Agents against 3 of these groups. While sending Jin and Amo against the other 2. Pretty Badass.

But as Border begins to stop the swarms/groups, a new threat appears. The Rabit, a Trigger User Capturing Trion Soldier. It's Big, about 3 meters tall, Bad and capable of withstanding attacks by Border weapons. Now Border has to stop the swarms while defending against the Rabits hidden within them. Tricky... Tricky...

Plus we get our first glimpse at the Humaniod Neighbors behind this attack.

The Invasion Arc is off to a good start. The action is picking up, with lots of characters are getting screen time. The filler is still well woven into the story and doesn't stand out. Hopefully they'll include Jin and Amo fighting the Trion Soldiers as part of the coming filler. In the Manga, we only saw the aftermath, not the battle.

I'm really looking forward to the coming episodes.
Summoning Dark: "What kind of human creates his own policeman?"

Watcman: "One who fears the dark."

"And so he should," said the enity, with satisfaction.

"Indeed. But I think you misunderstand. I am not here to keep the darkness out. I'm here to keep it in." There was a clink of metal as the shadowy watchman lifted a dark lantern and opened it's little door. Orange light cut through the blackness. "Call me . . . the Guarding Dark. Imagine how strong I must be."

Mar 22, 2015 11:13 AM

Sep 2013
Looks like Border only has 2 S classes, each can wipe out an army XD

That rabit thou :O
The stalling scenes are still annoying :(
Mar 22, 2015 12:36 PM
May 2012
Ohh I'm also pretty curious why did Director Shinoda send Jin alone when he is no longer S-ranked anymore (he is only using a normal trigger)? Unless Border HQ allowed him to use Fujin just for this invasion?
Mar 22, 2015 1:26 PM

Nov 2011
animenoobster said:
Ohh I'm also pretty curious why did Director Shinoda send Jin alone when he is no longer S-ranked anymore (he is only using a normal trigger)? Unless Border HQ allowed him to use Fujin just for this invasion?

Remember, even without Fujin, Jin is one of the top fighters that Border has. So it shows him to be pretty Badass, even without a Black Trigger, that an entire sector is entrusted to him, alone.

in the next episode, or the one after that, we'll see what Kai, Jin's Rival, is capable of. Even Yuma is impressed.
Summoning Dark: "What kind of human creates his own policeman?"

Watcman: "One who fears the dark."

"And so he should," said the enity, with satisfaction.

"Indeed. But I think you misunderstand. I am not here to keep the darkness out. I'm here to keep it in." There was a clink of metal as the shadowy watchman lifted a dark lantern and opened it's little door. Orange light cut through the blackness. "Call me . . . the Guarding Dark. Imagine how strong I must be."

Mar 22, 2015 2:48 PM
Jul 2018
That was intense!! Amo and Jin are entrusted with an area by themselves! That's awesome, I want to see them fight tbh.

I want to know more about the neighbors behind the attack, a small scene is not enough.

Articman said:

in the next episode, or the one after that, we'll see what Kai, Jin's Rival, is capable of. Even Yuma is impressed.

That's going to be awesome!
Mar 22, 2015 7:39 PM

Oct 2011
The Espada/Akatasuki are behind this invasion OMG

New Tron Solder : 0 Vasto Lordes OMG
Mar 22, 2015 10:31 PM
May 2012
Articman said:
animenoobster said:

Remember, even without Fujin, Jin is one of the top fighters that Border has. So it shows him to be pretty Badass, even without a Black Trigger, that an entire sector is entrusted to him, alone.

It would be awesome to think that Jin is probably the best in Border [except Shinoda and Amo] but I don't think he's way much more powerful than Kei Tachikawa who someone mentioned is more skilled in sword fighting than him. But of course the thought of Border placing so much faith in Jin's capabilities is awesome as he's one of my favourite characters =)

You mean "Kei" Tachikawa? I'd love to see him in action though as he didn't show much during the Black Trigger Retrieval arc.

Also, can't wait to see Chiika's battle, I accidentally spoiled myself reading her wiki, gosh I will never do that again x_x
animenoobsterMar 22, 2015 11:46 PM
Mar 23, 2015 12:00 PM

May 2013
Awesome, Jin and Amo will be soloing their own direction.

So Aftokrator has developed a new type of Trion soldier called the Rabit.
They look freakin' badass. I wonder how the rest of Border will handle them though.
I’m always searching for something, for someone. This feeling has possessed me I think, from that day… That day when the stars came falling.
Mar 25, 2015 1:08 PM

Oct 2014
Hell yeah, Invasion arc time! Hope Toei put a lot of animators into work for those episodes, I wanna see good fights no yawn fights!
Mar 26, 2015 12:49 AM

Jun 2014
now it looks like things are kicking off!
This is going to shape up to be quite good! I'm excited!
Be sure to message me if you quoted me and want me to respond! Just give me a link to the forum, because usually I leave my comment, then leave the forum.
Mar 26, 2015 2:29 AM
Feb 2015
The episodes are better and better.

World trigger is meeting success in Japan but I don't understand why it's not REALLY famous..

This manga is awesome!
Jan 28, 2016 3:38 AM

Dec 2012
The battle begins. Oh, Osamu.

Those mysterious Neighbor folk remind me of groups from other SJ series. lol
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Apr 24, 2016 3:08 PM

Jan 2015
Damn those Black Trigger Users are behind it.
May 24, 2016 8:47 PM
Jul 2015
Why is kuga fighting? I thought c ranks aren't allowed to fight
Aug 23, 2017 2:13 AM

Apr 2009
Damn there's too many and the new type might be small but it is strong. They might have prepared for it but running out of Trion controllers and supply of it is still a problem.
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Jun 29, 2020 9:55 AM

Nov 2016
Exciting episode. That new type seems like too much trouble, well, at least if you're not top tier character, but I guess Neighbor got even worse Trion soldiers in store.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Oct 19, 2020 7:08 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Damn the Neighbor invasion is really creepy... especially on how they look totally OP (the Rabits)... it's going to be hard but I guess the border has the power to maintain them in the security perimeter
Jun 22, 2022 1:56 PM

Mar 2019
OMG SO THAT CHARACTER I WAS WAITING FOR IS A NEIGHBOR???? Things got interesting.

It was annoying to watch the B ranks not use bail out, I don't understand why they didn't.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

More topics from this board

Poll: » World Trigger Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 31, 2015

50 by HiraNyanNyaw »»
Oct 31, 2023 2:00 AM

Poll: » World Trigger Episode 56 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2015

29 by ArcCryptid »»
Oct 24, 2023 10:17 AM

Poll: » World Trigger Episode 49 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 10, 2015

62 by spitinyourmouth »»
Sep 28, 2023 2:57 AM

Poll: » World Trigger Episode 35 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 20, 2015

56 by kx2x »»
Sep 11, 2023 6:54 PM

Poll: » World Trigger Episode 17 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 14, 2015

48 by kx2x »»
Sep 10, 2023 10:15 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.