Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (17) « First ... « 15 16 [17]
Mar 29, 2015 8:06 PM

Jun 2014
DeadZeroSource said:
wow... seems NTR plot nowadays also became a popular notion, and even the author seems also has a thing for this kind of shit... NTR, NTR everywhere.....
fuck this shit...

did they kiss? just curious
Mar 29, 2015 8:10 PM

Jan 2014
blessofcurse said:
DeadZeroSource said:
wow... seems NTR plot nowadays also became a popular notion, and even the author seems also has a thing for this kind of shit... NTR, NTR everywhere.....
fuck this shit...

Got something to live for, I know that I won't surrender,
A warrior of youth,
I'm taking over, a shot to the new world order
I Am Bulletproof. . .

Mar 29, 2015 8:19 PM

Jun 2014
DeadZeroSource said:
blessofcurse said:

I don't really care about the shipping though. But by reading here in the forum, the writer just used Slaine (the only character that I liked) as a plot device and I don't really care about Inaho. Well, it was obvious from the season 1 that he would always be the hero. He's the Japanese character after all.

So, I can't torture myself by watching this.
Mar 29, 2015 8:21 PM

Jun 2014
blessofcurse said:
DeadZeroSource said:

I don't really care about the shipping though. But by reading here in the forum, the writer just used Slaine (the only character that I liked) as a plot device and I don't really care about Inaho. Well, it was obvious from the season 1 that he would always be the hero. He's the Japanese character after all.

This is incredibly amusing.

It actually was pretty well done, contrary to my thoughts.

After all, I thought Slaine would attempt suicide, be permanently disfigured, and then explode on Inaho, thus destroying both of them, as their spaceship crashes into the Princess ironically killing everyone.

At least that didn't happen right?
A great protagonist once said, "It's only overpowered if you can't return the favor!"

Mar 29, 2015 8:21 PM

Jan 2014
blessofcurse said:
DeadZeroSource said:

sure bruh... :))
but because I finished it already... I'm gonna go suggest to my other bruhs not to watch this shit... since I already know that they'll have that "WTF did I just watched?!"
expression obviously xD
Got something to live for, I know that I won't surrender,
A warrior of youth,
I'm taking over, a shot to the new world order
I Am Bulletproof. . .

Mar 31, 2015 5:06 PM

Jan 2013
Interesting, only the ending was quite good.
Mar 31, 2015 5:49 PM

Apr 2013
Wow, congratulations, dumbass writers.

Writing something that entirely defies logic. I really feel the need to stand up and applaud that one. Like. Really.

REALLY.
Just need to find out how to quote this every time so I can dodge the stupid 30-character limit.
Mar 31, 2015 10:14 PM

Dec 2012
LOOOOL. Watch the Inaho x Asseylum ships get powered down hard. I called it since the beginning, Inaho x Slaine is all that matters. Fucking robocop knows and sees everything huh? Incoming Slaine losing all sanity and launching one last offensive before being defeated and Inaho getting friendzoned.

The conclusion is literally going to make or break my overall impressions of this season.
Apr 1, 2015 6:25 PM

Sep 2013
R-OrioN said:
VanishingKira said:

Agree.
Apr 2, 2015 3:00 PM

Jan 2011
Finally Slaine is getting his ass kicked, he really messed up badly. :o
Wintovisky said:
R-OrioN said:

Agree.

Agree x 2.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Apr 10, 2015 6:14 PM

Jun 2014
dont tell me war really just ended that abruptly/easily...
Apr 10, 2015 11:36 PM

Oct 2014
All I was thinking during this episode was, is 23 min such a long time? End already.
Also the art at the ending theme just sucks, they can do better. Guess the creators don't care what happens in the show anymore and I don't care anymore, this shit is not even fun to watch anymore
My life is boring cause I'm boring
If you're not at school what can you do, you stare at a screen of bright pixels
Apr 15, 2015 2:36 PM

Oct 2013
That plot twist at the end is the first surprise this series had for several episodes. I was genuinely shocked by that.

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Apr 28, 2015 12:07 AM

Nov 2010
Dude. My ship came to life. HA HA.
Man, it's just so easy to claim someone as their husband/wife over broadcast these days.

Anyway, shit's getting real and my heart actually thumped near the ending so here goes the last episode when I should be studying for my math class. It's also 2AM. Jeez.

I'm sure that it'll go by pretty quickly like the last episode of the first season.
Also, new song``
May 1, 2015 6:03 PM

May 2012
Great episode, and that ending! Really nice. Let's see what the last episode will offer us!
May 16, 2015 4:53 AM

May 2014
Slaine plans are totally destroyed. Well, if you aim high you need to be prepared to fall. I have the feeling that after all the stress accumulated up to now, he will commit suicide the next episode.
May 17, 2015 6:21 AM

Dec 2010
Figured as much. I guess that a peaceful ending will come well after all.
Dec 25, 2015 8:48 PM

Dec 2012
lol I knew Klancain would be the key to all of this.

Time to see how this all ends now.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Aug 21, 2016 1:22 PM

Nov 2015

Well, the ending was kind of sweet. I liked it.
Tons of flags were raised in this episode.

So, Asselyum got married... again! This people marry really quick! jaja.
The NTR is real.

PD:I still hate Inaho and his Eye-Kami-Robot-IA-thing...
HumbertoZeroAug 21, 2016 1:28 PM
Dec 22, 2016 5:12 PM

Sep 2015
I'm glad I never really shipped the princess with Inaho. I always shipped him with Inko because they seemed close at the beginning. At the beginning I shipped the princess with Slaine but he turned out no good after episode 12 of 1st season. So I honestly don't care she's marrying Count Cruhteo who was the son of the most loyal count for the Royal Family.
Feb 3, 2018 10:36 PM

Aug 2017
Looks like not even one ship is gonna sail.
They keep on sinking
Apr 7, 2018 11:28 PM

Aug 2017
Cruhteo hates the people of Earth. And his own son no? Why Klancain loves Earth? Meh, he is a plot device. The writing is amazing. The emperor is dead. Good, you are useless like your granddaughter. Asseylum become empress LOL. Shit, she is so stupid to rule!! 1/5

All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Aug 10, 2018 11:15 AM

May 2016
Etherealis said:
VanishingKira said:

Agree.
Triple quote this, seriously what happened... Really disappointed.
Mar 13, 2020 4:42 PM

Feb 2018
Sad Grandfather die xD.
Jun 12, 2020 3:24 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
I smirk when watching the last scenes. Goddamned that son of Cruhteo really do such a huge role. Poor Slaine into his inner heart! At last that princess really do something great to changed everything that happen on this whole series. I am laughing with that slowly progress onto that part, really irritating. Its just some bad turn table to Slaine, because of his part, Saazbaum died, the whole communication over the all of the Orbital Knight just released. No one loyal enough to Slaine. And with the princess take her own decision, its just his own graveyard to get burned.

Nice twist! As always! Can't expected thats shit! Great decision to use that son of Cruhteo in the last scenes like that. Really met the previous personality of that cruel guy. Its about the loyalty over the princess, even it goes to the son. Weird? Thats enough with the holes. Lol.

Lets see how the end resulting everybody. My satisfaction goes into some happy ending like Slaine actually goes to that sister of Asyllum. And Inaho? Just act like a god, act as you want, i dont care. Thats it.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jun 28, 2020 10:11 PM

Aug 2018
I cant believe it took me this long to realise why everyone hates Slaine SO MUCH. He's retarded, why is he continuing this pointless war? he knows the Asseylum is against it and still.... He used to be so loyal, now he's a fucking cocksucker.

Dec 5, 2020 3:30 PM

May 2015
Its interesting cause I never actually caught or it just slip my mind that the princess actually admitted that she had feelings for Inaho too. I think its the way she said it which made it slip my mind the first few times I watched this.

Its really interesting how they handle the romance in this series and it all makes logical sense too. Regards to the ending anyway.
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
Feb 12, 2021 5:34 AM
Apr 2020
Heartwarming and shocking ending to the episode, and immediately soon after I get to hear Asseylum sing the ending song.
Aug 29, 2021 10:01 PM

Mar 2016
Inko and Yuki would make a wonderful duo for a clown show. Their arrogance, selfish, egoistical desires not only left a sour taste on my mouth but also made my stomach churn from the putrid idiocy that radiates these two bitches. What did you expect from self-proclaimed aces anyways?

And here comes the final kicker, a pirate broadcast from Asseylum herself that contradicts everything that Slaine intended and wished to do. Watch as your ambition and goals be crumbled by the very person you cared so deeply, also, yeah... Let's throw the fact that she's marrying another man for real now. What a way to get cucked publicly, with witnesses numbering in the millions to billions.
Jul 25, 2023 6:09 AM

Feb 2019
I did not expect Seylum to proclaim to marry Cruhteo... What about Inaho
Oct 14, 2023 10:32 PM

Dec 2022
Well...that husband declaration was unnecessary!!! Kind of placing it on bad track! There is no benefits from that as royalty or personal thing!
Apr 21, 3:32 PM

Dec 2022
Slaine gets fucked over hard here with Asseylum's announcement, and he deserves it. Getting cucked by some rando who just showed up in the last few episodes might perturb, or even unseat the egoistic power trip he has going on.

Shaded Horizon

Pages (17) « First ... « 15 16 [17]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2015

1158 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 4:14 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2015

581 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 2:29 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2015

1216 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 1:56 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2015

566 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 12:47 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 21, 2015

695 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 12:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.