Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 19, 2015 10:44 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well they survive from that attack, would of been brutal if they were hit directly though.

Not sure how long Tear will remain in coma though. And this episode seemed more like a buildup again...probably for another finale battle soon. Disappointing really. Also is it just me or does Mononobe has a really close relationship with his sister? Well, they seem pretty close during childhood via flashbacks.
Mar 19, 2015 3:12 PM

Mar 2014
Yeah, this episode seemed a buildup episode for the final battle. Anyway, I hope Mononobe will beat up that giant tortoise and Kili the next week (or I hope he will add Kili to his harem).

Stark700 said:
Also is it just me or does Mononobe has a really close relationship with his sister? Well, they seem pretty close during childhood via flashbacks.

I think they are not related by blood because they looked like just friends in those flashbacks. In the flashback of ep 2, they mentioned about Mitsuki's house and Yuu's house. It indicated that they were living in different houses. Also, Mitsuki didn't refer to him as "Nii-san" in the flashbacks.

By the way, sorry if someone has been already said about this: I saw the page about Kili on MAL last week, and I thought it is really a cruel spoiler.

Kili Surtr "Honoka Tachikawa" Muspellzheimr
http://myanimelist.net/character/119747/Kili_Surtr_Muspellzheimr
Mar 20, 2015 10:00 AM

May 2013
dmrch said:

Kili Surtr Honoka Tachikawa Muspellzheimr

Honoka is Kili?, now im suprised, she look very diferent, imo
Mar 20, 2015 1:16 PM

May 2013
Some more bonding between Yuu and Mitsuki. So Kili is back again, but was disguised as Honoka.
Mar 20, 2015 2:27 PM

Feb 2014
Not gonna lie , the ost at the end of the episode was good .
Mar 20, 2015 2:52 PM
Jul 2018
It was good to see Mononobe and the girls survived.

Kili is disguising as Honoka.
Mar 20, 2015 4:28 PM

Oct 2014
My expectation is True. Honoka is an Enemy (Disguised as Kili)

Good that Yuu and the Girls survived in that Attack. I didnt see that Balsilik uses its Two eyes to Attack not the Third eye.

That flashblack was good *Thumbs up*

Last week's the Last episode ;( This anime should have a Good ending
Mar 20, 2015 6:30 PM

May 2013
So using NIFL's bomb, Mononobe and Mitsuki have a plan to save Tear.
But plot twist! Honoka is Kili! Good luck, Mononobe.
I’m always searching for something, for someone. This feeling has possessed me I think, from that day… That day when the stars came falling.
Mar 20, 2015 6:52 PM

Nov 2013
This anime may be generally considered bad, but I really like the concept of the basilisk that accelerates time with a beam it shoots from its eyes. It's also interesting and well thought out how the characters try to kill it using the properties of mithril and the horizon of the earth to get around its attack. Too bad the thing has a last-resort third eye. That's not even fair, it's like cheating...
Mar 20, 2015 7:33 PM

Jan 2013
That was an interesting twist there. I thought it would focus on the plan but that happened. I wonder if the LN is better than this though cuz the way it's presented is just decent.

dmrch said:
By the way, sorry if someone has been already said about this: I saw the page about Kili on MAL last week, and I thought it is really a cruel spoiler.

Kili Surtr "Honoka Tachikawa" Muspellzheimr

That just proves the people who allows those things on this site are morons. Where people just want to see a description of said character and unfortunately run into something like that or worse where there's no spoiler tag at all in the description. I ran into some of them myself for other anime's that left me pissed off that the idiots who allowed that could be so stupid.
Mar 20, 2015 10:09 PM

Jul 2013
Dat OST at the end.
Better episode than most others. Nice twist at the end.
Wonder where it'll go from here
Mar 21, 2015 12:03 AM

Aug 2014
Did you guys feel the wincest developing in this episode?

=D
Mar 21, 2015 12:24 AM

Aug 2013
damn, I knew it, Honoka is Kili!
but the eyes color is different so I'm not pretty sure..

Mononobe's antigravity is OP, it can bend lazorrr

last episode, let's see how they'll deal with Basilisk
Mar 21, 2015 9:57 AM

May 2013
I do hope that their strategy would work this time. I mean, it's all for Tear's safety. Honoka, or should I say, Kili, has really no choice but to reveal herself after that plan Yuu spoke of.
Mar 21, 2015 2:15 PM

May 2014
Oh shiiiiiiiit, son!

But honestly, if it drains all its energy from the 3rd eye in a single 5 second go, you'd think they would lure it to waste its beam firing one direction, wait for it to finish, then drop the bomb on it.
Mar 21, 2015 6:58 PM

Jun 2013
Really enjoyed this episode! Wish this anime would get more love, i find it to be fairly underrated tbh ^^
Mar 22, 2015 2:45 AM

Dec 2013
I'm surprised that they didn't die, to be honest. I wouldn't think Kili's spark and Yuu's anti-gravity bullet would have the power to deflect the Basilisk's ageing beam. Still I guess it's realistic that they couldn't defeat the monster with a half baked plan.

Since it's Kili's dream to have Tear turn into a Dragon, why not just have Tear come into contact with the Basilisk once they lose the battle and have her transform naturally? Just wait it out and sabotage Yuu's plan from behind. It should be the easiest option here.

Well.... one episode left, so lets see how it ends.
HESTIAAPPROVES
Mar 22, 2015 4:18 AM

Jun 2014
predictable plottwist, lets go for the final episode.

MC gonna rek some Draaaaaaagons boy
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 22, 2015 4:34 PM

Aug 2013
I actually didn't see that one coming.

After last weeks preview, it definitely looked like Honoka was going to use some super power and sacrifice herself to beat the dragon. Really didn't expect her to actually be Kili.

Hearing Kili say that she enjoyed it when Yuu called her Honoka and enjoyed her time and whatnot makes me wish that Yuu would have been able to pull some harem master shit and pull her into the fray.

Despite how weird and evil she is I found Kili oddly likeable and it seemed like she had the potential to flip sides if someone smacked the shit out of her a bit. Even in this weeks preview for the final episode, Yuu says "Kili do you really want to live as a dragon?" Like he's still trying to talk sense into her.

DO IT YUU!! Bring Kili into the harem!! DO IT.
Mar 22, 2015 9:37 PM

Jun 2014
Hate the colors and the art. LOVE THE SOUNDTRACK. Story is ok. Voice actiing is a little bland.
But over all i kinda liked it so far, no i just hope the final battle is a great one.
Be sure to message me if you quoted me and want me to respond! Just give me a link to the forum, because usually I leave my comment, then leave the forum.
Mar 23, 2015 12:05 AM
Oct 2014
I figured (or had a good feeling/assumption) that girl was Kili. I mean, the way they introduced that a side-character felt way too suspicious to me (her behavior/personality and role in the story made me feel suspicious). Introducing a character like that and putting her on the side lines with a cute personality immediately felt suspicious. If I haven't watched so many animes (and read so many manga), I probably wouldn't have expected this. To me, it felt kinda obvious.
Mar 23, 2015 7:17 AM

Aug 2011
Yup, it was kinda obvious. I didn't find it particularly wrong anyway.

» Escapism.

Mar 23, 2015 11:04 AM

Dec 2012
TBH, I expected nothing of this show. But nice plot twist, I didn't see that coming.
Mar 24, 2015 12:39 PM

Apr 2010
I must so Honoka being Kili wasn't totally unexpected but at least it wasn't obvious, like in most harem/action anime.
Question is will they be able to take down the Basilisk with Kili being there.
Mar 25, 2015 1:01 AM

Oct 2008
Is that meant to be a twist? Honoka is Kili? hmmmm one more to go also.

Mar 26, 2015 12:46 PM

Oct 2013
ooo shitttt
only one ep left lets see how this plays out
[/quote]
Apr 15, 2015 1:47 AM

Jan 2012
So Honoka actually was Kiri...hardly shocking. A sweet scene with Mitsuki, Lisa, and the other girls. Poor Tear though...finale up next!
May 19, 2015 5:55 PM

May 2012
Pretty damn boring, oh well let's see what the last episode will offer.
Feb 20, 2016 8:29 AM

May 2014
I knew she was Kili from the second saw her
"I lost all of what you could call feelings of love. They weren't sealed, so they can't be released. They weren't broken, so they can't be fixed. That which is lost, cannot be recovered." Shiba Tatsuya
"There are no regrets. If one can be proud of one's life, one should not wish for another chance." Saber
"No matter what happens, no matter how crazy things get, I'll always try to restore balance." Korra
"It's madness to let others take what's yours and accept it blindly." Baatar Jr
"Instinct is a lie, told by a fearful body, hoping to be wrong." Zaheer
"Partner in crime, partner in time" Chloe Price and Max Caulfield
Mar 7, 2016 11:02 PM

Dec 2012
lol I actually thought Honoka was Kili when I first saw her, so I'm not surprised.

Sorry Mitsuki, but Iris is best girl.
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Sep 10, 2018 7:39 AM

Sep 2014
One for all, all for one as they say

Dat plot twist though. Was hoping for a better revelation lol
May 19, 2023 4:44 PM

Mar 2020
Oh my, but how did she do it we would never have guessed that she was the bad guy from the beginning Oh my 😑
Jan 5, 12:21 PM
Oct 2023
Damn!!! That plot twist at the end!!! NEVER saw that coming!!! As for the rest of the episode... VERY difficult to rate. It felt like a lot and a little happened all at the same time. They have a new strategy to take down Basilisk, but Kili is back in the way. This is going to be a brutal final battle. This second strategy better work. Through 11 episodes, my rating is 7.45/10. Just the finale to go!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Juuou Mujin no Fafnir Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2015

65 by SailorFairyDxD24 »»
Jan 5, 1:08 PM

Poll: » Juuou Mujin no Fafnir Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 12, 2015

33 by SailorFairyDxD24 »»
Jan 4, 5:45 PM

Poll: » Juuou Mujin no Fafnir Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 5, 2015

35 by SailorFairyDxD24 »»
Jan 4, 3:49 PM

Poll: » Juuou Mujin no Fafnir Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 26, 2015

39 by SailorFairyDxD24 »»
Jan 4, 4:55 AM

Poll: » Juuou Mujin no Fafnir Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 19, 2015

39 by SailorFairyDxD24 »»
Jan 4, 4:03 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.