Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (24) « First ... « 18 19 [20] 21 22 » ... Last »
Sep 23, 2015 1:20 AM

Oct 2014
raviel_ken said:
hello there!
can anyone recommend me an anime with the following criteria?
- TV type.
- 1-cour only.
- aired at least 2 years ago (or earlier).
- comedy.
- either without ecchi or harem.
Acchi Kocchi (TV)
Sep 23, 2015 4:32 AM

Mar 2013
zombie_pegasus said:
raviel_ken said:
---
Acchi Kocchi (TV)
thanks!

Sep 23, 2015 8:56 AM

Apr 2014
i think i will do challenge watch all anime that made in my birthyear(1991) already watched some of them.
Sep 24, 2015 9:23 PM

Jul 2009
I would like a recommendation please! (Something I havent already watch of course :p)
Sep 25, 2015 10:22 PM

Apr 2013
Inugirlz said:
I would like a recommendation please! (Something I havent already watch of course :p)

http://myanimelist.net/anime/10165/Nichijou
Sep 27, 2015 8:02 PM

Nov 2010
I finished the challenge today but I don't know where to turn it in? Could somebody help me tell mw what to do?
Sep 27, 2015 8:08 PM

Mar 2010
Loxaris said:
Turn-in Form
Once all your items are done, copy and paste this into a new reply to the thread:
☆ Link to your sign up form:
☆ Link to your list:
☆ Completed anime: (at turn-in)

☆ Difficulty: Easy/Medium/Hard
+ any other restrictions you may have set for yourself (like no OVA/specials fillers~)
☆ Starting date:
☆ Finishing date:

you just have to post this ^ in the thread we signed up in
and of course fill it in^^
and grats for finishing it :)
Sep 28, 2015 3:45 AM

Nov 2010
Ranoom said:
Loxaris said:
Turn-in Form
Once all your items are done, copy and paste this into a new reply to the thread:
☆ Link to your sign up form:
☆ Link to your list:
☆ Completed anime: (at turn-in)

☆ Difficulty: Easy/Medium/Hard
+ any other restrictions you may have set for yourself (like no OVA/specials fillers~)
☆ Starting date:
☆ Finishing date:

you just have to post this ^ in the thread we signed up in
and of course fill it in^^
and grats for finishing it :)

Thank you!
Sep 28, 2015 7:04 AM

Jan 2014
Hi! I need recommendations to complete my challenge:

» Watch an anime recommended to you by another Anime Watching Challenge participant
 » Watch an anime that another user has watched for this challenge

If possible, 1-cour anime with genres Historical + Action and/or Romance, or Mystery + Psychological.

Thanks ^^
Sep 29, 2015 6:52 PM

Mar 2013
You can use Ghost In The Shell for » Watch an anime that another user has watched for this challenge, and it's a psychological thriller.

I recommend Haibane Renmei for the participant rec.

I also need a recommendation for » Watch an anime recommended to you by another Anime Watching Challenge participant and » Watch an anime that meets the ½(your age) + 7 rule(1995) . Pref 1-cour or less. I don't care about genre.

AudioTsunamiSep 29, 2015 7:01 PM
Sep 30, 2015 6:05 AM

Jul 2014
Shimoneta to Iu Gainen ga Sonzai Shinai Taikutsu na Sekai -- Would this count as an anime with a verb in it's title. I mean there has to be a verb in there somewhere, right? Like Taikutsu.

Also AudioTsunami, you already have it in your Plan To Watch list so try Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou.
GgiovSep 30, 2015 6:11 AM
Sep 30, 2015 5:43 PM
Jun 2012
What3v3r said:
Can anyone give me some suggestions for the following challenge:
  ~ Watch an anime recommended to you by another Anime Watching Challenge participant

bump
#1-4:I had the feeling to kill myself
#5:Ok, would never watch it again #6: Nice Time
#7:very satisfying, easy to watch, interesting themes, good Enjoyment, good Feeling
#8-9:even better
#10:Kept me the whole time on the edge of my bed. Content to think about. Just awesome.
##It heavily depends when I watched it. So something from five years ago would get now definitely an different Score than then.
##Dislike most Comedy-Shows and over the top wimp-guys. #"wrong" behavior in important Situations. #Characters who always have the same dumb personality/or want to help the enemy
Sep 30, 2015 7:32 PM

Mar 2013
Ggiov said:
Shimoneta to Iu Gainen ga Sonzai Shinai Taikutsu na Sekai -- Would this count as an anime with a verb in it's title. I mean there has to be a verb in there somewhere, right? Like Taikutsu.

Also AudioTsunami, you already have it in your Plan To Watch list so try Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou.

Shimoneta in english is: "A Boring World Where the Concept of Dirty Jokes Doesn't Exist" Exist is a verb. So it works.
Sep 30, 2015 8:20 PM
Sep 2015
So I read the rules, and I'm going to watch the entirety of FMA Brotherhood [easily by Dec. 31, probably before end of Oct], do I need any proof on my profile or something or do I just watch it then make a post?
Sep 30, 2015 10:48 PM

Oct 2014
SavageSean said:
So I read the rules, and I'm going to watch the entirety of FMA Brotherhood [easily by Dec. 31, probably before end of Oct], do I need any proof on my profile or something or do I just watch it then make a post?
You don't need proof of what anime you watch. FMAB will only count as one of the 20-40 challenges though. If you think that it could take up to three months to watch a 24 hour long anime then you might want to consider watching shorter anime for the challenges. Watching 20 two hour long movies could complete the easy challenge if you pick them right and that shouldn't be too hard for you.
Oct 1, 2015 4:13 AM

Aug 2013
Candangz said:
Hi! I need recommendations to complete my challenge:

» Watch an anime recommended to you by another Anime Watching Challenge participant
 » Watch an anime that another user has watched for this challenge

If possible, 1-cour anime with genres Historical + Action and/or Romance, or Mystery + Psychological.

Thanks ^^

Nobunaga Concerto
I watched it for this challenge too.
Oct 1, 2015 4:19 AM

Jan 2014
AudioTsunami said:
You can use Ghost In The Shell for » Watch an anime that another user has watched for this challenge, and it's a psychological thriller.

I recommend Haibane Renmei for the participant rec.

EeveeAndFriends said:
Nobunaga Concerto
I watched it for this challenge too.

Thanks! I'll watch this shows.
Oct 1, 2015 4:44 PM

Mar 2013
» Watch an anime that meets the ½(your age) + 7 rule(1995)

Anyone got a rec for me there?

What3v3r said:
What3v3r said:
Can anyone give me some suggestions for the following challenge:
  ~ Watch an anime recommended to you by another Anime Watching Challenge participant

bump

Bikini warriors, since it's in your Plan to Watch.
AudioTsunamiOct 1, 2015 5:10 PM
Oct 2, 2015 1:01 PM
Jun 2013
Can anyone recommend me, an anime for:

Anime must have 12-26 episodes
Anime must be a TV series
Any genre
Preferably, year 2000+
Can't be an anime that is airing
Something that I haven't watched before
Can be something from my PTW List (But the above requirements still apply)
TrueRaySOct 2, 2015 1:06 PM
Oct 2, 2015 8:28 PM

Mar 2013
Sakura Trick
Oct 2, 2015 11:18 PM
Jun 2013
AudioTsunami said:
Sakura Trick

ok ty
Oct 4, 2015 2:21 PM

Jan 2015
I need help finding an anime for "Watch an anime that focuses on non-romantic relationships"
Oct 5, 2015 2:11 PM

Dec 2009
TsunderePrince said:
I need help finding an anime for "Watch an anime that focuses on non-romantic relationships"

I watched K for this one, has a good focus on relationships without making them romantic.

I'm lazy so here ya go http://myanimelist.net/anime/14467/K

Now for me -

Can I get a recommendation for the ONA challenge?

I'm a little stumped on what to watch. I just tried to watch Bakumatsu Kikansetsu Irohanihoheto and I couldn't even finish the first episode . . . and I've already pretty much watched what I wanted for ONAs.

Please nothing too ecchi and no harem.

Here is a link to my list for less hassle. http://myanimelist.net/animelist/breathesunshine
breathesunshineOct 5, 2015 2:39 PM

Oct 5, 2015 2:55 PM

Oct 2014
breathesunshine said:
TsunderePrince said:

I watched K for this one, has a good focus on relationships without making them romantic.

I'm lazy so here ya go http://myanimelist.net/anime/14467/K

Now for me -

Can I get a recommendation for the ONA challenge?

I'm a little stumped on what to watch. I just tried to watch Bakumatsu Kikansetsu Irohanihoheto and I couldn't even finish the first episode . . . and I've already pretty much watched what I wanted for ONAs.

Please nothing too ecchi and no harem.

Here is a link to my list for less hassle. http://myanimelist.net/animelist/breathesunshine
Eve no Jikan is good.
Oct 5, 2015 3:56 PM

Mar 2011
Hey all, can anyone give me a recommendation for the rec challenge? Preferably one cour but two is fine. Thanks.
Oct 5, 2015 4:39 PM

Jan 2015
TowardsTheStars said:
Hey all, can anyone give me a recommendation for the rec challenge? Preferably one cour but two is fine. Thanks.

1 cour:
Hidan no Aria
11eyes
Magic Kaito
MM

2 cour:
Jojo's bizarre adventure 2012
Nisekoi
Akame Ga Kill

Pick your poison
Oct 5, 2015 7:03 PM

Mar 2011
TsunderePrince said:
TowardsTheStars said:

1 cour:
Hidan no Aria
11eyes
Magic Kaito
MM

2 cour:
Jojo's bizarre adventure 2012
Nisekoi
Akame Ga Kill

Pick your poison

Thanks m8
Oct 7, 2015 6:54 AM

Sep 2014
Question: If I start now, am I allowed to count all animes I have watched in 2015 or only those I watch as of the point of the sign up?
Oct 7, 2015 7:05 AM

Dec 2014
@Miragee You are allowed to use any anime that you watched in 2015 for this challenge.
Oct 7, 2015 8:54 AM

Sep 2014
Alright, thank you very much. Then it's worth it to still start for me. Anyone wants to rec me an anime to watch for the challenge?
Oct 7, 2015 5:50 PM
Jun 2011
General recommendations and below 7.0 recommendations, anyone?
Oct 7, 2015 10:26 PM

Jan 2015
Any suggestions on this challenge:
~ Watch an early work of an established anime staff member (10+ roles)

Preferably one that is less than 20 episodes.
Thanks in advance c:
Oct 7, 2015 11:25 PM
Jun 2011
mugillama said:
Any suggestions on this challenge:
~ Watch an early work of an established anime staff member (10+ roles)

Preferably one that is less than 20 episodes.
Thanks in advance c:

~Ping Pong the Animation
~Gunbuster (Hideaki Anno)

Can you recommend one for me?
Oct 8, 2015 1:15 AM

Sep 2014
BoyHime732 said:

Watch Rolling Girls for show below 7. And Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex as general recommendation (I hope a 2 cour show is fine?).

I still need a general recommendation for "Watch an anime recommended to you by another Anime Watching Challenge participant" as well.
Oct 8, 2015 9:59 AM

Apr 2011
@Miragee: Watch Castle of Cagliostro
If you turn out to not like it, it's only a movie at least, not a full show.
Oct 8, 2015 10:38 AM

Sep 2014
AkkaAkka said:
@Miragee: Watch Castle of Cagliostro
If you turn out to not like it, it's only a movie at least, not a full show.

Nice, thank you very much. I don't need to watch any of the Lupin series' first?
Oct 8, 2015 10:50 AM
Jun 2011
Miragee said:
BoyHime732 said:

Watch Rolling Girls for show below 7. And Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex as general recommendation (I hope a 2 cour show is fine?).

I still need a general recommendation for "Watch an anime recommended to you by another Anime Watching Challenge participant" as well.

Awesome, I've been meaning to get to those. Thanks.
Oct 8, 2015 2:06 PM

Apr 2011
Miragee said:

Nice, thank you very much. I don't need to watch any of the Lupin series' first?

No problem!
It was the first Lupin work I saw, and I understood it fine.
Honestly, the Lupin in Cagliostro is so unlike any other interpretation of him that even if you saw others you'd just think he was out-of-character in the movie.
AkkaAkkaOct 8, 2015 2:11 PM
Oct 8, 2015 4:58 PM

Jan 2015
BoyHime732 said:

Can you recommend one for me?

- Fate/Zero
- Natsume Yuujinchou
- Gangsta

Below 7.0 recommendations

(watching School Days for challenge)
- Pupa
- hokkyuu Hyoudai Robot Anime: Straight Title
- Ishida to Asakura
Oct 8, 2015 8:25 PM

Apr 2011
Miragee said:

No problem! No prior Lupin knowledge is required for Cagliostro. In fact, the film's Lupin is so unlike any other interpretation of him that even if you'd seen the show/other movies you'd probably just think he was out-of-character.
Oct 9, 2015 3:38 PM

May 2009
Hey everyone! I need a recommendation for:

Watch an anime recommended to you by another Anime Watching Challenge participant:

The only requirements and restrictions I have, is that it must be a TV anime that has finished airing and be between 1 - 2 cours long. Preferably something you'd think I'd enjoy based off my list.
Oct 9, 2015 8:54 PM

Apr 2011
SkullOfClan said:
How do i put a link in words so i can have links to the anime when i finish the challenge?

I'll use Noragami as an example.
[*url=http://myanimelist.net/anime/20507]Noragami[/url*]

Remove the asterisks and it'll show up as Noragami

SunflowerDaisho said:
Watch an anime recommended to you by another Anime Watching Challenge participant:

You should watch Ookiku Furikabutte/Big Windup.
Dunno about your stance on dubs but I personally would say watch the show in English, especially since it uses a lot of baseball terminology.
AkkaAkkaOct 9, 2015 9:07 PM
Oct 9, 2015 9:50 PM

Mar 2014
Could someone recommend me an anime for the recommendation challenge?

Preferably no longer than 2-cour and any genre except harem or ecchi please
Oct 9, 2015 11:28 PM

Apr 2013
AnimeAdamOP said:

http://myanimelist.net/anime/2025/Darker_than_Black:_Kuro_no_Keiyakusha
Oct 10, 2015 6:15 AM

Mar 2014
Elmm said:
AnimeAdamOP said:

http://myanimelist.net/anime/2025/Darker_than_Black:_Kuro_no_Keiyakusha

Thank you, will watch it soon.
Oct 10, 2015 6:30 PM

May 2009
AkkaAkka said:
You should watch Ookiku Furikabutte/Big Windup.
Dunno about your stance on dubs but I personally would say watch the show in English, especially since it uses a lot of baseball terminology.

Thank you! I will. I'm fairly new to sports anime, but I've really enjoyed the few I've seen.
Oct 10, 2015 6:38 PM
Jul 2011
Hi guys. I have a few questions about some of the choices.

1. I think I should be okay with this after looking over some other lists, but just in case, for the one that says "Watch an anime that has been adapted to live action" does this include live action works not adapted directly from the anime? For instance, if an anime and a live action film are adapted from the same material does this count or does a live action film have to be adapted only from an anime original or directly from this work? I wanted to try Yamada and the Seven Witches, so I just hope that works.

2. For the selection about watching more than one cour, (I signed up to watch more than three cour) I was going to use World Trigger as it had been stated that a new season was to come out this October and the entry had 50 episodes as the end. But now it's merged or something like that so it's not counted as ending? That means I can't use it even though some sites still list the new episodes as a different entity?

If I can't use that for that nonsense, can I use Majin Bone? I started watching it before this year but it should count as an on-going series because of its length? Right? According to this: "Ongoing anime can only be used if the series is still airing after Dec 31 or the series is longer than two-cours. In this case, you must be fully up-to-date with all of the aired/subbed episodes when you turn in your challenge." I completed Majin Bone this year and it's about four cour.

Thanks for any help.
Oct 10, 2015 11:54 PM

Sep 2014
LogiRogi said:
Hi guys. I have a few questions about some of the choices.

1. I think I should be okay with this after looking over some other lists, but just in case, for the one that says "Watch an anime that has been adapted to live action" does this include live action works not adapted directly from the anime? For instance, if an anime and a live action film are adapted from the same material does this count or does a live action film have to be adapted only from an anime original or directly from this work? I wanted to try Yamada and the Seven Witches, so I just hope that works.

2. For the selection about watching more than one cour, (I signed up to watch more than three cour) I was going to use World Trigger as it had been stated that a new season was to come out this October and the entry had 50 episodes as the end. But now it's merged or something like that so it's not counted as ending? That means I can't use it even though some sites still list the new episodes as a different entity?

If I can't use that for that nonsense, can I use Majin Bone? I started watching it before this year but it should count as an on-going series because of its length? Right? According to this: "Ongoing anime can only be used if the series is still airing after Dec 31 or the series is longer than two-cours. In this case, you must be fully up-to-date with all of the aired/subbed episodes when you turn in your challenge." I completed Majin Bone this year and it's about four cour.

Thanks for any help.

I don't really know about 1, either, but I just took an anime that also has a live-action adaption but from the manga.

As for 2, if I understand it correctly you can use World Trigger as long as you are up to date with it by the time you hand in your final formular. Lets say you would want to hand it in now, considering World Trigger has 49 episodes out right now, you must have watched all of them for it to be a legit entry in your list. Of course the number will change if you want to hand in your final formular later, according to how many episodes are out at the time.
Oct 11, 2015 12:02 PM

Sep 2015
Could someone throw a recommendation my way? It would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance!
Oct 11, 2015 12:46 PM

Jan 2015
ChristianMB said:
Could someone throw a recommendation my way? It would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance!

Gosick.

Also, could someone give me a recommendation for "Watch an anime with a non human main character"? Thanks!
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (24) « First ... « 18 19 [20] 21 22 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Which is your favourite Anime in this list?

PushedCaraway - 6 hours ago

24 by Ricchan__ »»
6 minutes ago

» Is watching a show for the cute girl weird?

fallout45 - 2 hours ago

11 by Horizon248 »»
6 minutes ago

» What's an anime that didn't meet your expectations, and what's an anime that exceeded them? ( 1 2 )

JKKH - Jul 18, 2022

59 by Daviljoe193 »»
12 minutes ago

» Has the isekai bubble finally burst ( 1 2 )

EastIndiaCompany - Apr 23

67 by Gator »»
12 minutes ago

» What will be the next KyoAni project? Tell me your thoughts.

Pinoffin - Today

48 by alshu »»
18 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.