Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (12) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Mar 14, 2015 8:24 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
> Slaine having tea

Ha. First half felt slow but second half got the pace going on with the action in space. Looks like Inaho is still using his eye (with exhaustion of course) while trying to find Asseleyum.

Finally Slaine vs. Inah again but not in their mecha. Eh, looks cheesy on most parts but was kinda amusing to watching everyone trying to get an upper hand. Slaine of course had to rely on his mech. Inaho reunites with Asselyum as well.

Mar 14, 2015 8:25 AM

Feb 2015
Inaho is now a robot that eye took control over his body
Why the fuck is this show so stupid?
xShigarakixMar 14, 2015 8:29 AM
Mar 14, 2015 8:27 AM

May 2009
Everyone complained that Inaho is a robot, now he's Inahobot.
Mar 14, 2015 8:35 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
bastek66 said:
LOL, it was bound to happen eventually xD
Mar 14, 2015 8:38 AM

Jan 2015
bastek66 said:

Oh great so now he's a terminator.
Mar 14, 2015 8:44 AM

Apr 2008
Is he really taken over? You said that last episode too =_=
Mar 14, 2015 8:45 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
Darklight0303 said:
Looks like he is for real this time

Judging by the photo I'm guessing Inaho is unconscious but Inahobot is wide awake xD
Mar 14, 2015 8:49 AM

Apr 2008
Tokoya said:
Darklight0303 said:

Judging by the photo I'm guessing Inaho is unconscious but Inahobot is wide awake xD

Regardless I am going to wait for the subs before believing anything >_>
Mar 14, 2015 8:51 AM

Sep 2014
Darklight0303 said:
Tokoya said:

Indeed. The safe approach.
Mar 14, 2015 8:52 AM

Apr 2008
ANGRY2011 said:
Darklight0303 said:

Hell for all I know Inaho might have programmed a kill routine to target Slaine in case he falls unconscious.
Mar 14, 2015 8:59 AM
Sep 2014
Darklight0303 said:
ANGRY2011 said:

Hell for all I know Inaho might have programmed a kill routine to target Slaine in case he falls unconscious.

Right know I don't know what is going on here.
Mar 14, 2015 9:02 AM

Jul 2014
Well, I guess, I'll watch it, since it's almost the end, but I am not enthusiastic, both about the episode and about the discussion. I dislike that Inaho got to Asseylum, not the other way around. And the unsavory nature of my latest interactions with this subforum makes me doubt I'll like it here this time.
Mar 14, 2015 9:06 AM

Apr 2008
End of the day if Inaho does get turned into a terminator then once again that's all Slaine's fault. As is most of everything that goes wrong in this show
Mar 14, 2015 9:10 AM
Mar 2015
Darklight0303 said:
End of the day if Inaho does get turned into a terminator then once again that's all Slaine's fault. As is most of everything that goes wrong in this show

Not like he wasn't warned about the uses of the eye...but sure, all his tinkering and 'constantly running a mutative code' was all Slaine's fault. Sure
Mar 14, 2015 9:10 AM
Jan 2015
Can this get any more stupid?
Mar 14, 2015 9:14 AM

Apr 2008
Icezera said:
Darklight0303 said:

Not like he wasn't warned about the uses of the eye...but sure, all his tinkering and 'constantly running a mutative code' was all Slaine's fault. Sure

Who is the jealous idiot who blew out his eye in the first place forcing him to get a robotic one? It is Slaine's fault. Try to deny it all you want. Inaho's eye, the war spiraling even further out of control and away from any peaceful resolution. Everything is Slaine's fault.
Darklight0303Mar 14, 2015 9:24 AM
Mar 14, 2015 9:28 AM
Mar 2015
Darklight0303 said:
Icezera said:

Who is the jealous idiot who blew out his eye in the first place forcing him to get a robotic one? It is Slaine's fault. Try to deny it all you want

HURR DURR!!!

Inaho pointed a gun at Slaine when Slaine told him to freeze. You're so choked on Inaho's cock that you can't even comprehend the basic facts. For you to be satisfied, Slaine has to bend down and spread for Inaho to do whatever the fuck he wants with no consequences and remain blameless INAHOJESUS for the entire show.

Clearly, when Inaho points a gun at Slaine, Slaine should stick the gun into his mouth so Inaho has a clear shot.
Mar 14, 2015 9:29 AM

May 2014
Words can't describe how idiotic Inaho turning into terminator was. Seriously I still don't get it why I am watching it in the first place. I hate mecha anime to begin with. We have yandere Slaine, terminator Inaho... What's next? Princess will use her transformation power to turn into pokemon?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 14, 2015 9:32 AM

Apr 2008
Icezera said:
Darklight0303 said:

Who is the jealous idiot who blew out his eye in the first place forcing him to get a robotic one? It is Slaine's fault. Try to deny it all you want

HURR DURR!!!

Inaho pointed a gun at Slaine when Slaine told him to freeze. You're so choked on Inaho's cock that you can't even comprehend the basic facts. For you to be satisfied, Slaine has to bend down and spread for Inaho to do whatever the fuck he wants with no consequences and remain blameless INAHOJESUS for the entire show.

Clearly, when Inaho points a gun at Slaine, Slaine should stick the gun into his mouth so Inaho has a clear shot.

Go back to that scene and watch it again. Look at what draws Slaine's attention to the princess. He hears her call INaho's name. Then she talks to Inaho saying how the operation was a success and that they should escape now. This is proof that Inaho is an ally of the princess.

What does Slaine do, he demands to Inaho to not touch the princess.

WIth no fucking right given that Slaine is the reason the Princess got shot in the first place. Inaho had every right to point a gun at Slaine in that situation seeing as the retard saved her shooter. Sazbaum even said it. "you saved me Slaine. Well done" Inaho heard that.
Darklight0303Mar 14, 2015 9:35 AM
Mar 14, 2015 9:49 AM

Oct 2014
I don't even know any more xD

Wasn't there a Martian forward base? Marinos island or whatever, what happened to that?

And how did the terrans get another space base ?

And there goes Inaho's brain I guess.

And mfw that guy's power is a yo-yo xD
Mar 14, 2015 9:50 AM
Mar 2015
The lengths you go attempting to make look Inaho blameless are truly staggering.

Nothing you say changes the fact that Inaho pointed a gun at Slaine.

There were so many fucking actions Inaho could have taken in that moment. Instead, everything is Slaine's fault.

In your demented world, no one except Slaine makes bad decisions and every single action taken by Inaho is completely blameless, morally right, and rational. When Inaho does something stupid, he has no agency and it is the fault of 'bad people' and Inaho simply reacting to the situation he finds himself in. When Inaho does something smart, it's all Inaho being awesome, 100% Jesus amazing pilot.

No matter how you spin it, Inaho pointed a gun at Slaine.
Mar 14, 2015 9:50 AM
Jan 2015
Sparteh said:
Words can't describe how idiotic Inaho turning into terminator was. Seriously I still don't get it why I am watching it in the first place. I hate mecha anime to begin with. We have yandere Slaine, terminator Inaho... What's next? Princess will use her transformation power to turn into pokemon?

Ao whats with lelouch pic?
Mar 14, 2015 9:55 AM

Apr 2008
Icezera said:
The lengths you go attempting to make look Inaho blameless are truly staggering.

Nothing you say changes the fact that Inaho pointed a gun at Slaine.

There were so many fucking actions Inaho could have taken in that moment. Instead, everything is Slaine's fault.

In your demented world, no one except Slaine makes bad decisions and every single action taken by Inaho is completely blameless, morally right, and rational. When Inaho does something stupid, he has no agency and it is the fault of 'bad people' and Inaho simply reacting to the situation he finds himself in. When Inaho does something smart, it's all Inaho being awesome, 100% Jesus amazing pilot.

No matter how you spin it, Inaho pointed a gun at Slaine.

Running away from the truth again. Sazbaum shot the princess. Slaine saved Sazbauim and Sazbaum thanked him for it. That's all Inaho needs to know to point a gun at Slaine. The only one with the demented world is you.
Mar 14, 2015 9:58 AM
Mar 2015
And you're acting like pointing a gun at Slaine was in anyway a reasonable decision. It doesn't matter if Slaine was literally Hitler. He had a gun to Inaho and Inaho in all his Jesus-inspired wisdom turned to point a gun at Slaine. What does he expect other than getting his eye blown out?

It was a stupid decision and entirely Inaho's decision to do it which makes it HIS FAULT. There is no cosmic force acting to make Inaho point a gun at Slaine. It was his decision and his fault.
Mar 14, 2015 10:01 AM

Apr 2008
Icezera said:
And you're acting like pointing a gun at Slaine was in anyway a reasonable decision. It doesn't matter if Slaine was literally Hitler. He had a gun to Inaho and Inaho in all his Jesus-inspired wisdom turned to point a gun at Slaine. What does he expect other than getting his eye blown out?

It was a stupid decision and entirely Inaho's decision to do it which makes it HIS FAULT. There is no cosmic force acting to make Inaho point a gun at Slaine. It was his decision and his fault.

Because Slaine is a threat. Of course Inaho will point a gun at a threat. Hell SLAINE AIMED THE GUN AT INAHO FIRST. Jesus christ you really are delusional.
Mar 14, 2015 10:15 AM
Mar 2015
I'd hate to live in your world where pointing a gun at someone who already has a gun to your head is a good choice.
Mar 14, 2015 10:19 AM
Jan 2015
Darklight0303 said:
Icezera said:

Because Slaine is a threat. Of course Inaho will point a gun at a threat. Hell SLAINE AIMED THE GUN AT INAHO FIRST. Jesus christ you really are delusional.

What kinda logic is that?
Mar 14, 2015 10:22 AM

Apr 2008
Icezera said:
I'd hate to live in your world where pointing a gun at someone who already has a gun to your head is a good choice.

Because being shot without trying to fight back is so much better. Your world sounds much more stupid.
Mar 14, 2015 10:42 AM
Mar 2015
You just admitted it, thank you. Inaho tried to fight back. HE TRIED. It was his action.

Therefore, it was his fault.

Debate over, thanks.
Mar 14, 2015 10:42 AM
Feb 2015
Darklight0303 said:
Icezera said:

Because being shot without trying to fight back is so much better. Your world sounds much more stupid.

Well what Inaho did was exceedingly stupid. if someone is already holding you at gun point. Why the hell would you provoke him even further, the safer approach would be to continue to divert his attention from the trigger to you until a chance presents itself, this is one thing I never expect even from a normal human being, let alone a supposedly cold and calculating ice machine known as Inaho.
Mar 14, 2015 10:44 AM

Apr 2008
Viktor_Otaku said:
Darklight0303 said:

Well what Inaho did was exceedingly stupid. if someone is already holding you at gun point. Why the hell would you provoke him even further, the safer approach would be to continue to divert his attention from the trigger to you until a chance presents itself, this is one thing I never expect even from a normal human being, let alone a supposedly cold and calculating ice machine known as Inaho.

Because the idiot was going to shoot him regardless given how unstable he is. Plus odds were he wasn't expecting to survive the encounter anyway so taking Slaine down with him was the least he could do. WHich given how the war escalated because of Slaine, is actually a correct decision
Mar 14, 2015 10:44 AM

Apr 2008
Icezera said:
You just admitted it, thank you. Inaho tried to fight back. HE TRIED. It was his action.

Therefore, it was his fault.

Debate over, thanks.

No it's Slaine's fault for threatening Inaho in the first place. You really are delusional
Mar 14, 2015 10:49 AM
Feb 2015
Darklight0303 said:
Viktor_Otaku said:

Because the idiot was going to shoot him regardless given how unstable he is. Plus odds were he wasn't expecting to survive the encounter anyway so taking Slaine down with him was the least he could do. WHich given how the war escalated because of Slaine, is actually a correct decision

You know if Inaho could had thought that far, can't he just think of a better way instead of just wildly trying to point a gun at Slaine. This is just too far fetch already. Trying to pin a sudden wild reaction towards something of a higher cause, how about trying to use that to justify Slaine saving Saazbaum which you found so idiotic.

Regardless, it is Inaho's sudden reaction that caused his injury. It is just like the replay of Inaho shooting Slaine down.
Mar 14, 2015 10:50 AM
Mar 2015
Darklight is in his own little world while everyone else can see it was such a stupid decision from Inaho to point a gun at Slaine.

Keep on spinning Darlight. It really is hilarious seeing you go.

You can't offer a single cogent argument to anything I raise up, merely bringing up "INAHO JUSTIFIED HURR DURR" when that isn't the argument at all. You move the goalposts yet again so I went along with you since I knew you would trap yourself in your own words.

You admitted that Inaho had agency in this situation. Thus, his choices played a part in getting his eye blown out.
Mar 14, 2015 10:51 AM

Apr 2008
Viktor_Otaku said:
Darklight0303 said:

You know if Inaho could had thought that far, can't he just think of a better way instead of just wildly trying to point a gun at Slaine. This is just too far fetch already. Trying to pin a sudden wild reaction towards something of a higher cause, how about trying to use that to justify Slaine saving Saazbaum which you found so idiotic.

That doesn't apply whatsoever. First off he had ample proof that Slaine was his enemy both past and recent. Slaine saved someone who was going to kill him and his beloved princess no matter what. The two situations are nothing alike. One is self preservation and survival while the other is utter retardation.
Mar 14, 2015 10:52 AM

Apr 2008
Icezera said:
Darklight is in his own little world while everyone else can see it was such a stupid decision from Inaho to point a gun at Slaine.

Keep on spinning Darlight. It really is hilarious seeing you go.

You can't offer a single cogent argument to anything I raise up, merely bringing up "INAHO JUSTIFIED HURR DURR" when that isn't the argument at all. You move the goalposts yet again so I went along with you since I knew you would trap yourself in your own words.

You admitted that Inaho had agency in this situation. Thus, his choices played a part in getting his eye blown out.

No Slaine had agency when he saw the princess cooperate with Inaho. Slaine should not have made threats or pointed the gun. You are the one in your own little world. As are most Slaine fans.
Mar 14, 2015 11:00 AM
Feb 2015
Darklight0303 said:
Viktor_Otaku said:

That doesn't apply whatsoever. First off he had ample proof that Slaine was his enemy both past and recent. Slaine saved someone who was going to kill him and his beloved princess no matter what. The two situations are nothing alike. One is self preservation and survival while the other is utter retardation.

The situation is alike because each person had done something based on basic emotions and instincts. There is nothing so fancy about it, and let me remind you that Inaho basically had 5 secs of silent time before he make is next move, and he just pulled a gun at Slaine. Which made him all the more stupid, oh well shitty writing again I supposed.
Mar 14, 2015 11:01 AM

Sep 2012
HOW CAN AN ENTIRE FIRING SQUAD MISS SLAINE?

Star wars up in this shit yo.
Oh god who are you people?
Mar 14, 2015 11:03 AM
Feb 2015
Darklight0303 said:

How on earth can that be Slaine's fault, he did not put a gun at Inaho's head at forced him to undergo the operation. Inaho could had just gotten a regular glass eye, an eye-patch or even a transplantation or a downgraded eye, he did not have to choose an eye which would literally made him brain-dead.

In the end it is all about the choices Inaho made, and he has to live with them. As does Slaine, the only thing both of them could blame would be time and fate.
Mar 14, 2015 11:03 AM

Aug 2013
The robot eye has taken over?
My Candies:
Mar 14, 2015 11:04 AM
Feb 2015
chakracat said:
HOW CAN AN ENTIRE FIRING SQUAD MISS SLAINE?

Star wars up in this shit yo.

The same way Inaho can remotely control and direct the whole squad's firing trajectory.

Through the will of the writer's pen.
Mar 14, 2015 11:05 AM

Aug 2010
That was fun XD Didn't expect all these meetings in this ep. Inaho vs Slaine man to man round 2 ended in a draw I guess. Nice use of the steam pipes XD

So Inaho has a talking AI in him? Dat technology XD I guess he was actually talking to it for real and not imaginary talk :P

Too bad his meeting with Seylum was short lived. Didn't expect Cruhteo to save Seylum :3 Should be interesting.

Anyway, InahoxSeylum pretty much confirmed both being a part of eachother :P

Dat Yo-Yo doe :O
Mar 14, 2015 11:05 AM
Mar 2015
It's amazing how Aldnoah can have so much happen and yet nothing happens.

It's the new way of keeping viewers. Instead of creating a good plot or characters, they make each episode full of cliffhangers which means the next episode needs to resolve them and then introduce more cliffhangers.

In actuality, we get little to no resolution of the previous episode's cliffhangers, and simply move on to the next one.

This sums up the entire show--wasted potential as story threads are introduced and subsequently killed off in short fashion.
Mar 14, 2015 11:08 AM

Jul 2010
Now that the full out attack is here, it was nice to see the action too with the infiltration team.

The fight between Slaine and Inaho just really showed the despite Asseylum's safety being unknown, Slaine looked like he wouldn't leave until he dealt with Inaho.

The robotic part seems to still obey to commands, once loosing consciousness and that thing takes over >.>

The young Count is somewhat interesting.
Mar 14, 2015 11:12 AM
Jul 2012
Please let the favor she asked of Inaho was not to kill Slaine. Also Inaho hopefully doesn't die while waiting for help to arrive. Also Inahobot vs Slaine was funny.
Mar 14, 2015 11:14 AM
Feb 2015
Jakerams said:
Please let the favor she asked of Inaho was not to kill Slaine. Also Inaho hopefully doesn't die while waiting for help to arrive. Also Inahobot vs Slaine was funny.

Most likely , its standard dialogue procedure of the "useless royal damsel in distress".
Mar 14, 2015 11:14 AM
Dec 2013
Wha-!.... so-...wait--!... huh?!... I gave up understanding what this is all about. This anime is a joke.
Mar 14, 2015 11:16 AM
Mar 2015
Seriously, the entire show is run on tease. Love confession? Nope, it's a vague 'You're a part of me and I'm a part of you" to let all shippers have their piece.

Lemrina and Asshime talking? Barely 10 lines. How did Lemrina go from pointing a gun at Asshime to being on her side again? Oh nevermind, pretty explosions!

Count introduced as a new character and he has tea with Slaine and saves Asshime (as if she needed another rescuer).

At this point, I expect Inaho to be magically rescued by lingering Earth forces or wake up and escape by himself in the next episode even though he collapsed in the Earth base.
Mar 14, 2015 11:16 AM

May 2013
Inaho turned robot there. I was kinda expecting that.
Mar 14, 2015 11:17 AM

Oct 2014
I'm just glad Mazuurek didn't die to help Seylum escape, wonder who Inaho's help will be though

Barion-Zara said:

Dat Yo-Yo doe :O

Ikr? xD so swaggy.
Pages (12) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2015

1158 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 4:14 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 21, 2015

831 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 3:32 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2015

1216 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 1:56 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2015

566 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 12:47 PM

Poll: » Aldnoah.Zero 2nd Season Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 21, 2015

695 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 21, 12:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.