Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 14, 2015 6:29 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Desperate calls for desperate measures right? This is coming to a big climax like this...
Mar 14, 2015 1:42 PM
Apr 2014
And there goes Earth.
Sep 25, 2015 7:16 PM

Sep 2011
What the fuck, i did not see that twist with himeji coming.

Now i wonder if anyone who has died's memories will stay.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

May 4, 2016 3:45 AM

Apr 2013
Wtf just happened. Holy shit, that was the biggest mindfuck I've ever had.
May 28, 2016 6:30 PM

Dec 2015
Mind=blown

I kinda suspected him, but damn, this is not what i expected.
Dec 14, 2016 10:29 AM

Mar 2015
HOLY SHIT! HOLY MOLLY!

So Sayano came from the future to save them all... and in the end both of her present and future self died.. whoa. So Himeji is the actual bad guy, damn this timeline thing is so confusing.

Aug 17, 2018 9:51 AM

May 2016
I was a bit frustrated that most of them couldn't comprehend Aruta's explanation and only fully processed the idea that he's gone insane but I was even more frustrated that Kogami went out of his way to prevent him from killing Tsukune and even rushed to help her even when he was presented with the truth so many times at the cost of the left part of Kaede's stomach. Even Tsukune herself realized that Asuka is too dangerous of a being to continue to stay alive even at her expense. In the end, he got rid of Asuka but the whole world pretty much crumbled and screamed game over as a result. Could this be a twisted version of the world as a simulation?

There were a lot of characters who suddenly appeared without explanation, which in turn confused my poor head. The one who was helping Kogami was
either Kaede from the future because of the hairpin or the Tsukune who lived through this present and acquired Kaede's hairpin because of the hairstyle and shading. The other ones who showed up seem to be the overseers and higher-ups of the project but a lot of them look like magical girls themselves and one of them who seems to be one of the leaders of the project is an alternate reality of Himeji. Aruta even asked that parasite something one last time that wasn't shown.

I really hope that there would be an explanation for this but 44 chapters to go should be enough time to explain~

Jan 19, 2023 5:47 AM
May 2020
so himeji is the real villain?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo of the End Chapter 63 Discussion

Kajo_Senpai69 - Aug 8, 2019

5 by Fabrizio00 »»
Mar 8, 8:19 AM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo of the End Chapter 60 Discussion

Stars-Soul - Apr 30, 2020

1 by Fabrizio00 »»
Mar 8, 7:21 AM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo of the End Chapter 46 Discussion

Natrius - Jul 31, 2016

3 by Fabrizio00 »»
Mar 8, 4:42 AM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo of the End Chapter 47 Discussion

Natrius - Aug 1, 2016

3 by Fabrizio00 »»
Mar 8, 3:40 AM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo of the End Chapter 48 Discussion

Natrius - Aug 1, 2016

4 by Fabrizio00 »»
Mar 8, 3:24 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.