Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 6, 2015 1:16 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
More of a slow chapter with action but hey, it's Shi-Woon we are talking about here so I was also curious to see his potential even when pissed.

Not much text though. More like the scenes speaks for itself.
Mar 6, 2015 1:49 AM

May 2013
Stark700 said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
More of a slow chapter with action but hey, it's Shi-Woon we are talking about here so I was also curious to see his potential even when pissed.

Not much text though. More like the scenes speaks for itself.

True, i wonder if in the end Shi-Woon defeats 9AD since in that state he doesn't use martial arts but just goes crazy so he has a big chance. 9AD has been constantly falling back Shi-Woon has the lead it pretty much proves how strong he is at the moment even So Jung Chan was trembling.
GinMagiMar 6, 2015 2:04 AM
Mar 6, 2015 2:02 AM

Oct 2013
Actually, I think we can replace Shi-Woon with Gohan and 9AD with Cell in this state. It wouldn't make much of a difference.
Mar 6, 2015 2:54 AM

Dec 2013
SSJ Shiwoon vs 9AD craziness!
Mar 6, 2015 4:09 AM
Feb 2015
I didn't quite like how this fight is going. Honestly, I was expecting Shioon to fight 9AD having clear mind with some major power-up from his phoenix rebirth from the get-go. I don't think Shioon can defeat 9AD in his maddened state, he's just like a rampaging bull throwing only linear attacks. You can clearly see their difference in experience using black origin threshold(see 9AD black origin threshold from final battle of part 1). Also, 9AD looked more pressured fighting Elder Kwon.

Shortest chapter yet, not much going on. Too much focus on the art(too many close-ups for expression's & more smooth action) instead of the story. Would've been better to know what all of them are thinking. I guess the fight is way too fast for their brains to process it(well except SoJungChan).

We're now getting more and more over-the-top/unrealistic fights. I wanna see more martial arts moves and techniques. Maybe 9AD or the other elders can show some when they restrain the "out-of-control" Shioon.
Mar 6, 2015 4:18 AM
Anime Moderator
᠎ Master Öqvily᠎

Aug 2014
Shi-Hoon is being badass as fuck. But it seems like 9AD isen't even trying..

Forum set made by my
secret santa, Nate!
Mar 6, 2015 4:48 AM

Dec 2012
Finished it in 20 seconds
Mar 6, 2015 5:22 AM

Dec 2013
Felt so short...
Eh
Mar 6, 2015 5:25 AM

Aug 2013
So much dialog these days
Mar 6, 2015 7:28 AM

Oct 2014
Dude this was such a dragon ball chapter
Mar 6, 2015 7:40 AM

Dec 2008
Aww Shioon was crying :(
Short chapter lol must've been nice to translate those 2 speech bubbles
Mar 6, 2015 8:49 AM

Jun 2013
Finally the Fight everybody was waiting for..Shi-oon tough is using blind hate currently, if he does not start control it...he will surely lose.

What a new dimension sized Fight and Destruction tough...whole different level than fights before.

Fear is even in that Guy's face...and No Surprise...this Shi-oon Scares The Shits out of me.
JarjaxleMar 6, 2015 12:04 PM
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Mar 6, 2015 8:49 AM

Oct 2013
judge35 said:
I didn't quite like how this fight is going. Honestly, I was expecting Shioon to fight 9AD having clear mind with some major power-up from his phoenix rebirth from the get-go. I don't think Shioon can defeat 9AD in his maddened state, he's just like a rampaging bull throwing only linear attacks. You can clearly see their difference in experience using black origin threshold(see 9AD black origin threshold from final battle of part 1). Also, 9AD looked more pressured fighting Elder Kwon.

Shortest chapter yet, not much going on. Too much focus on the art(too many close-ups for expression's & more smooth action) instead of the story. Would've been better to know what all of them are thinking. I guess the fight is way too fast for their brains to process it(well except SoJungChan).

We're now getting more and more over-the-top/unrealistic fights. I wanna see more martial arts moves and techniques. Maybe 9AD or the other elders can show some when they restrain the "out-of-control" Shioon.

Well,

-This fight not over yet, bro...wait the next chapters.

- If they show the thoughts of few characters would be a chapter still shortest.

- The Breaker ever was over-the-top/unrealistic fights. Read of volune 3 of The Breaker upward. The difference for another mangas/manhwas, is that his fights are more guided by techniques of martial arts than powers, in fact. Holyland maybe be what you want. I recommend. It's very good.
survivor_heroMar 6, 2015 12:25 PM
I am Hatedmainofanime. More no one.
Mar 6, 2015 8:51 AM

Nov 2011
that bastard is shaking

Mar 6, 2015 9:05 AM

Nov 2012
Well that was intense and love their reactions xD.
Mar 6, 2015 9:39 AM

Oct 2013
wuxiaspear said:
that bastard is shaking

Yup. Made me lol.

I thought Shioon wouldn't be able to overpower 9AD easily and that's pretty much the case. Gotta love how he's blocking/evading Shioon's attacks and keeping the remote protected at the same time.

survivor_hero said:
Holyland maybe be what you want. I recommend. It's very good.

Just checked that. The reviews seem great. I'm starting that right now. :D
Mar 6, 2015 11:17 AM

Mar 2012
H Y P E
Y
P
E
Mar 6, 2015 11:28 AM
Jul 2014
Is it all? I want more....it was really tooooooo short
u_u
Mar 6, 2015 12:27 PM

Oct 2013
Daniel1505 said:
u_u

I love and hate chapters with only fight... not care how many pages has, is ever short T.T

MasterDetective said:

I not understand your complains...all they had to speak has been said...

Mod Edit: Merged duplicated posts; please use the edit button.
LunaMar 14, 2015 12:53 AM
Mar 6, 2015 1:54 PM

May 2011
WTF!! I stared reading the chapter and BANG it finished in one fucking split second, this is really crazy. Anyways, the fight is so wild, Shi-Woon went berserk as was expected xD and the 9AD is on the defensive only.

survivor_hero said:
MasterDetective said:

I dunno who's the real troll :/
Mar 6, 2015 2:11 PM
Jan 2010
Satan-sama said:
WTF!! I stared reading the chapter and BANG it finished in one fucking split second, this is really crazy. Anyways, the fight is so wild, Shi-Woon went berserk as was expected xD and the 9AD is on the defensive only.

survivor_hero said:

I'm...not entirely sure what your complaint is with this, Survivor_hero's point is perfectly valid after all.
Mar 6, 2015 5:03 PM

Apr 2013
ClawViper7 said:
Finished it in 20 seconds

Yup. Waste of panels.
Mar 6, 2015 7:12 PM

Jul 2011
THAT COVER :Q____
Mar 6, 2015 7:39 PM

Oct 2013
Masserati_ said:
Satan-sama said:

I'm...not entirely sure what your complaint is with this, Survivor_hero's point is perfectly valid after all.

Exact. Sorry if seems that I went a troll, but in no moment this was my intention.

How much the my post, I refered the fact that all that can be talked between Shioon and Chun-woo already was executed. And still have the monologue of Shioon about your actions and your decision in 192. Not is necessary, at least in this chapter to have a conversation between them. So much that the unique speech in the chapter was of Smug face. And this gave space for the Park (responsable by Art) of to show the reactions of the most part of characters there, through your expressions.

This was the intention of my post (in a form much more reduced).
Mar 6, 2015 10:49 PM

Jun 2013
This was a pretty cool chapter, wonder if Shi-woon will manage to defeat 9AD or if he'll have some kind of "I was holding back" asspull. More than likely though it'll end with someone talking Shi-woon down before anything decisive happens.
Mar 6, 2015 10:55 PM

Dec 2013
FreshPrinceofMAL said:
This was a pretty cool chapter, wonder if Shi-woon will manage to defeat 9AD or if he'll have some kind of "I was holding back" asspull. More than likely though it'll end with someone talking Shi-woon down before anything decisive happens.
The power of talk no jutsu will save Shiwoon. Hate to say this but I agree with you. This battle probably won't have a decisive conclusion :(
Mar 7, 2015 2:22 AM

Oct 2013
G_Spark233 said:
FreshPrinceofMAL said:
The power of talk no jutsu will save Shiwoon. Hate to say this but I agree with you. This battle probably won't have a decisive conclusion :(

But "talk no jutsu" almost never works in manhwas and already try...and mangas too, with the unique that I see use this was Naruto (and many times)...
Mar 7, 2015 8:37 AM

Jan 2015
He is on berserk mode this may turn into epic battle unless someone gets in between which may ruin it which i don't right now i i am super hyped
Mar 7, 2015 12:02 PM
Aug 2011
survivor_hero said:
Daniel1505 said:
u_u

I love and hate chapters with only fight... not care how many pages has, is ever short T.T

Dude, c'mon.
Chill your balls/tits.

I get what you want to do.

But your commenting on every even slightly negative comment is really getting on my nerves, and I bet I'm not the only one.
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and you shouldn't feel the need to "correct" everybody. It's annoying and we will never get an actual debate or anything positive going if you keep doing this.

Let's keep it less nit-picky.
A dream is endless, infinite.
A day however, is lost in hours, minutes and seconds.

I would dream forever if I could, but.. what is the reason I still choose to wake?
Mar 7, 2015 6:16 PM

Oct 2013
Do said:
survivor_hero said:

Dude, c'mon.
Chill your balls/tits.

I get what you want to do.

But your commenting on every even slightly negative comment is really getting on my nerves, and I bet I'm not the only one.
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and you shouldn't feel the need to "correct" everybody. It's annoying and we will never get an actual debate or anything positive going if you keep doing this.

Let's keep it less nit-picky.

I'm sorry if to answer or to quote posts and give my opinion or to comment funny posts irritates you. But I not answer all the comments, and I'm not here for correct no one. But I think that we are in a forum of discussion, and I begins to comment here only in chapters 191, 192 and 193.

I don't remember of starts a offensive discussion, much least offend someone. But I don't will stop of comment posts with opinions valid or that I think be a good point for discussion just because you not like this. More a time, I'm sorry if this offend or irritates you, but you are in a thread of a forum of discussion.

And much times I agree with complains of others Users here, then you are criticizing me because I want to discuss the chapter? Because I comment any post that I think to have a interesting point, speaking well or bad of The Breaker.
survivor_heroMar 7, 2015 6:23 PM
Mar 8, 2015 12:28 PM

Nov 2014
wonder who will be the one who brings shioon out of this state this time or if hell remain conscious i know that eventually shioon will be the one to make black origin threshold controllable and keep yourself conscious. since his body surpasses everyones body and his bonds with people seem to keep him emotionally strong, so which bond will pull him out of this or help him gain consciousness.

id say most likely jinnie and that noona chick will get jealous, also i kinda want lady sosul to show up and own shioon with her god strength like make shioon look like a bitch and since he can access all the fights hes ever had hell use his memories of her techniques to become even more op.
Mar 20, 2015 3:28 AM

Jan 2012
special he looks like a crying dragon

Nov 30, 2016 7:17 PM

Dec 2015
Even in that form Shiwoon still doesn't stand a chance against Nine Arts because of his inexperience.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."

More topics from this board

Poll: » The Breaker: New Waves Chapter 140 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 19, 2013

12 by SoulArcher »»
Nov 9, 2023 3:43 PM

Poll: » The Breaker: New Waves Chapter 201 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 7, 2015

59 by yveltalkyogre »»
Nov 23, 2022 2:33 PM

» The Breaker Season 3

KazukiMakoto - Jul 16, 2016

4 by Grazih »»
Aug 8, 2022 7:10 PM

» Breaker season 3 page

floater9 - Jun 3, 2022

3 by Chronowarp »»
Jun 18, 2022 6:20 AM

» Season 3 coming this spring

Tybor - Mar 20, 2022

24 by Busujima_Saeko »»
May 19, 2022 10:15 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.