Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 21, 2015 6:22 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Hell yeah, Hibino managed to get the suspect. Never underestimate her, especially an actress who tries to put up that fake act.
Feb 21, 2015 7:52 PM

Apr 2014
lmfao that shakespeare mistake

I still can't bring myself to like Hibino. I don't know why.
Feb 26, 2015 4:42 AM

Jul 2010
While I still really love this series, at some point the "completely unsuspicious person turns out to be the culprit" cliche is going to get old. I'm still really into the manga, but I do hope the next chapters focus on the main objective, gold watch, and maybe on what Danno has found out in the salon...

Oh really, people who don't like Hibino? Fair enough. Let me just explain why I'm in love with her.
She isn't just a standard "strong female", she has flaws, she is overpowered a lot, but she never loses the will to stand up against the discrimination she faces, and she doesn't discriminate when it comes to catching criminals. To me she is a sort of idol and a wish that more females like her existed in manga. Completely fleshed out and complex and pointing out what kinda things some women suffer through.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ouroboros: Keisatsu wo Sabaku wa Ware ni Ari Chapter 133 Discussion

Farabeuf - Jun 2, 2020

2 by KevinRin »»
Apr 24, 2023 2:59 AM

Poll: » Ouroboros: Keisatsu wo Sabaku wa Ware ni Ari Chapter 132 Discussion

Farabeuf - May 3, 2020

4 by Farabeuf »»
May 19, 2020 3:33 AM

Poll: » Ouroboros: Keisatsu wo Sabaku wa Ware ni Ari Chapter 131 Discussion

Farabeuf - Apr 26, 2020

0 by Farabeuf »»
Apr 26, 2020 11:21 PM

Poll: » Ouroboros: Keisatsu wo Sabaku wa Ware ni Ari Chapter 130 Discussion

Farabeuf - Apr 12, 2020

0 by Farabeuf »»
Apr 12, 2020 8:57 AM

Poll: » Ouroboros: Keisatsu wo Sabaku wa Ware ni Ari Chapter 114 Discussion

LastLuminescence - Oct 15, 2019

0 by LastLuminescence »»
Oct 15, 2019 1:47 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.