Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 30, 2015 4:01 PM

Nov 2013
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Best chapter. The fights were so goddamn hilarious.
You all need to watch Nami.

Mar 15, 2015 4:51 AM

Sep 2013
Classic, top tier Kago - this was definitely one of his best works I've read to date. Only Kasutoro Shiki has been even more funny and surprising with its contents.

Oh man, knowing the general gist of the Russian history and the big men was definitely a plus. It never failed to make fun of Stalin & Co. in the most cruel and/or imaginative ways. The satirical undertones were always oh-so-apparent and added to the experience.

8/10
Jul 4, 2019 2:37 AM

May 2016
My Our knowledge of all things Soviet have definitely expanded as I we laughed a lot throughout this crude piece of work. It's very entertaining to get exposed to this type of humor once in a while and it was thoroughly enjoyable for me us, who's familiar with the topic but only on a somewhat surface level since this place is pretty far away from Mother Russia.

Feb 3, 2020 12:56 PM

Dec 2016
what the fuck did i just read
AnimeFreak-San said:
is this a male gender issure...human issue...mental illness perhaps?
Feb 3, 2020 1:54 PM

Nov 2013
photophobic said:
what the fuck did i just read

You've just enjoyed a piece of art, of course.
You all need to watch Nami.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Dance! Kremlin Palace Chapter 4 Discussion

icanhazqnime - Jan 15, 2015

1 by Miporin »»
Jun 11, 2015 12:21 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.