Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 4, 2015 12:15 AM
Mar 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
And here comes another great volume. Prologue explains the unique classes of Servants such as Ruler and Avenger. Anga Mainyu is once again mentioned in the franchise. It'd be interesting to see him appear in this series, by I find that highly unlikely since Jeanne is here. It's revealed that Risei raised Amakusa Shirou Tokisada as a foster son. Hoping for more Sieg x Jeanne this volume, I find it my guilty pleasure.
Jan 4, 2015 11:20 AM

Sep 2013
Where did you read volume 3, man? I just found the prologue and it's driving me insane to find translations! To think that Shirou was another Shirou and all the plot twists are ahhhhhh! I need to read!
Jul 4, 2015 8:01 PM
Apr 2015
LastChapter said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
And here comes another great volume. Prologue explains the unique classes of Servants such as Ruler and Avenger. Anga Mainyu is once again mentioned in the franchise. It'd be interesting to see him appear in this series, by I find that highly unlikely since Jeanne is here. It's revealed that Risei raised Amakusa Shirou Tokisada as a foster son. Hoping for more Sieg x Jeanne this volume, I find it my guilty pleasure.

Bruh where did you read it ? I only saw the Prolouge and part of Chapter 1

More topics from this board

» Translation

Epiccgaymer - Sep 23, 2022

2 by Epiccgaymer »»
Oct 22, 2022 2:59 PM

» Fate/Apocrypha

Fruitilocious - Jan 21, 2013

5 by Tenshii-sama »»
Feb 18, 2019 3:50 PM

Poll: » Fate/Apocrypha Servants

sallym613 - Jul 15, 2012

12 by removed-user »»
Sep 23, 2017 1:31 AM

» Fate/Apocrypha is officially confirmed to be air next yesr

xcore21z - Dec 31, 2016

16 by KOKA_Xu »»
May 19, 2017 2:56 PM

» Significant Announcement

Stark700 - Apr 5, 2016

10 by Lysander_Dz »»
May 26, 2016 11:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.