Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 10, 2014 12:22 PM
Mar 2012
THIS IS A NOVEL ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS VOLUME.
----------------------------------------
What I like about this series is that Hiiro is not just another "hero that will save the world," but an overpowered self-centered person who only acts and saves others only if it benefits him. It's funny when compared to the other heroes who get praised by everyone, he's much stronger yet lives in obscurity. I'm waiting for when Hiiro has to come and save the heroes' arrogant asses, but in the meantime, I'm enjoying his leisurely life as an adventurer.
-Karoshi-May 21, 2015 7:49 PM
Feb 25, 2015 7:28 PM
May 2009
The story is clearly setup that something crappy is going to happen to the "heroes" and Hiiro is going to have to bail out the world. They just have tragedy written all over their setup. But despite Hiiro being an OP arrogant brat, he somehow doesn't piss me off. His cynical personality is relatable and I like how it allowed him to recognize that there was something off about the Human King, and the situation in general. You have to admire his guts to just take off in a strange world and learn things on the fly(though you could argue he was stupid not to get some info first when he had the chance). Admittedly his Magic Word power is way OP, but the way he uses it keeps things interesting. You can tell that at some point he's going to trip on his Power(that possibility of rebound) and majorly screw something up. I'm really interested in how he'll deal with it.

With only 35 translated chapters at the time of this post(and these chapters are only a few pages long each), I can't really say if I'll still like it past 50 chapters or not. But with 600+ WN chapters, a published LN, and a Manga adaptation, the author must be doing something right.
Mar 5, 2015 4:35 AM

Jan 2014
LastChapter said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
What I like about this series is that Hiiro is not just another "hero that will save the world," but an overpowered self-centered person who only acts and saves others only if it benefits him. It's funny when compared to the other heroes who get praised by everyone, he's much stronger yet lives in obscurity. I'm waiting for when Hiiro has to come and save the heroes' arrogant asses, but in the meantime, I'm enjoying his leisurely life as an adventurer.

the good thing is that... while the other four praise themselves defeating a rank S Dragon together with that mentor of their's who is presumably strong... not to their knowledge Hiiro-kun beat a rank S monster also on his own... not to mention he was just a lowbhie.. cant remember what level he was that time... so in time if they'll cross paths they'll be surprise how so OP he'll be if they ever cross paths, since he's already so OP to begin with...
Got something to live for, I know that I won't surrender,
A warrior of youth,
I'm taking over, a shot to the new world order
I Am Bulletproof. . .

May 28, 2015 6:23 PM
Dec 2009
DeadZeroSource said:
the good thing is that... while the other four praise themselves defeating a rank S Dragon together with that mentor of their's who is presumably strong... not to their knowledge Hiiro-kun beat a rank S monster also on his own... not to mention he was just a lowbhie.. cant remember what level he was that time...

Level 29 (at least in web novel) :) And 35 after killing it.
Nov 5, 2017 1:57 AM

Jan 2016
Here you go, another 'isekai'. 5 people summoned to another world. But wait, there should be only 4 heroes. Why it's 5 people? And here you go the MC who get the tittle 'Innocent bystander' XD. Well, i like the MC. Hiiro who always doesn't care about anything. And then, he did his adventure with himself. He's not too OP. With his magic 'Word magic' he can take care of himself. And he meets some friends (but hiiro may not consider them as friends) XD. I just can't wait what is the reaction from his friends ('4 heroes') when he meets back with a hiiro that has grown to become stronger even stronger than them.

Well, i just wanna say, too much 'loli' here. XD
Detective1412Nov 5, 2017 1:00 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Konjiki no Word Master: Yuusha Yonin ni Makikomareta Unique Cheat Web Volume 2 Discussion

-Karoshi- - Apr 9, 2015

2 by Detective1412 »»
Nov 6, 2017 5:07 AM

Poll: » Konjiki no Word Master: Yuusha Yonin ni Makikomareta Unique Cheat Web Volume 4 Discussion

-Karoshi- - Aug 6, 2015

2 by DeadZeroSource »»
Mar 28, 2016 8:15 AM

Poll: » Konjiki no Word Master: Yuusha Yonin ni Makikomareta Unique Cheat Chapter 196 Discussion (Winner Raises His Fist)

Stark700 - Mar 8, 2016

0 by Stark700 »»
Mar 8, 2016 12:57 AM

Poll: » Konjiki no Word Master: Yuusha Yonin ni Makikomareta Unique Cheat Chapter 193 Discussion (Getting Fired UP)

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2016

0 by Stark700 »»
Mar 7, 2016 10:59 PM

Poll: » Konjiki no Word Master: Yuusha Yonin ni Makikomareta Unique Cheat Chapter 192 Discussion (Hiiro Vs Leowald)

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2016

0 by Stark700 »»
Mar 7, 2016 10:55 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.