Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 5, 2014 7:51 AM

Oct 2014
It is basically CYBER SPACE NINJAS: The Game. A concept not exactly unfamiliar in anime. You know, stuff like slicing up robots with swords that seem to cut through metal like paper or taking enemies out with throwing knives while also using guns like in a shooter.

The game is fun but can be quite a grind sometimes. Best of all, it's free-to-play but of course, you can pay to gain access to stuff quicker. More cynical people call it pay2win but I would say its more pay2savetime.

So, anyone plays it or at least, heard of it?
Nov 5, 2014 7:55 AM
Jun 2014
Yes, I play on PC. I've put 144 hours into and I'm currently using Valkyr. My steam and Warframe ID is my MAL name.
'The way of the wang is long...and hard'
Nov 5, 2014 8:11 AM

Oct 2014
LashLethal said:
Yes, I play on PC. I've put 144 hours into and I'm currently using Valkyr. My steam and Warframe ID is my MAL name.

Nice, I haven't got Valkyr yet. Still finishing Jupiter and Saturn off while using Rhino and Loki
Nov 5, 2014 9:20 AM
Jun 2014
Khaosman said:
LashLethal said:

Nice, I haven't got Valkyr yet. Still finishing Jupiter and Saturn off while using Rhino and Loki

I need to make Rhino, he looks beastly. Valkyr is alright. I have Ember, Saryn and Mirage. Ember does good damage but she can't take punishment and for some reason I can't play as Saryn anymore. I just die a lot with her. Mirage is amazing though. I'm building Trinity too so I can go on longer void missions.
KaiwaiikillahNov 5, 2014 9:34 AM
Nov 5, 2014 10:15 AM

Oct 2014
LashLethal said:

I need to make Rhino, he looks beastly. Valkyr is alright. I have Ember, Saryn and Mirage. Ember does good damage but she can't take punishment and for some reason I can't play as Saryn anymore. I just die a lot with her. Mirage is amazing though. I'm building Trinity too so I can go on longer void missions.

Rhino is practically a must-have because of his durability. He is also one of the better solo Warframes if you like to go it alone. Loki is already the fastest Warframe but just add the Rush (speed) mod and he becomes Sonic the Hedgehog. Good for those missions when you need to escape.

I have Mirage too, but I put off using her for now to finish leveling up my Rhino and Loki. Also have an Ember that is maxed out but she is like you said, quite fragile. Only using her for Infested missions nowadays.
Nov 5, 2014 12:51 PM

Jan 2014
LashLethal said:

You're doing something wrong if you end up dying a lot while playing Saryn. After Valkyr, she's second tankiest female frame around with the highest base health pool. Equip her with health mods and use the Rejuvenation Aura to quickly regenerate health if you get hit after your shield goes down. To make her even more tanky use the Rage mod in combination with Carrier's Vacuum ability. That will make you regen HP even faster and keeps you in the fight longer. Sorry if I come off as a smart-ass here, but it just strikes me as odd whenever I hear from somebody that they die easily while playing Saryn. :p
Nov 5, 2014 2:07 PM
Jun 2014
Yhuuro said:
LashLethal said:

You're doing something wrong if you end up dying a lot while playing Saryn. After Valkyr, she's second tankiest female frame around with the highest base health pool. Equip her with health mods and use the Rejuvenation Aura to quickly regenerate health if you get hit after your shield goes down. To make her even more tanky use the Rage mod in combination with Carrier's Vacuum ability. That will make you regen HP even faster and keeps you in the fight longer. Sorry if I come off as a smart-ass here, but it just strikes me as odd whenever I hear from somebody that they die easily while playing Saryn. :p

I don't know. It's like I've forgotten how to play her. I used to be really good with her but ever since I used Ember, I can't play Saryn anymore lol. Valkyr is a beast though. hysteria, the power that your enemies don't want you to use.
Nov 5, 2014 2:09 PM
Jun 2014
Khaosman said:
LashLethal said:

Rhino is practically a must-have because of his durability. He is also one of the better solo Warframes if you like to go it alone. Loki is already the fastest Warframe but just add the Rush (speed) mod and he becomes Sonic the Hedgehog. Good for those missions when you need to escape.

I have Mirage too, but I put off using her for now to finish leveling up my Rhino and Loki. Also have an Ember that is maxed out but she is like you said, quite fragile. Only using her for Infested missions nowadays.

Mirage's disco ball is amazing. I think it gets annoying for other players though because they want to get kills too. What gear do you use?
Nov 5, 2014 8:04 PM

Oct 2014
LashLethal said:

Mirage's disco ball is amazing. I think it gets annoying for other players though because they want to get kills too. What gear do you use?

I agree, her ultimate ability is really fun to watch and is pretty effective when used at the right time.

If you're talking about gear as in weapons, I am currently using the Dread bow (for Loki), Gorgon (for Rhino), Despair as my sidearm and the Silva and Aegis as my melee weapon. As for the actual Gear category, I only have Ciphers.
Nov 6, 2014 3:47 AM
Jun 2014
Khaosman said:
LashLethal said:

I agree, her ultimate ability is really fun to watch and is pretty effective when used at the right time.

If you're talking about gear as in weapons, I am currently using the Dread bow (for Loki), Gorgon (for Rhino), Despair as my sidearm and the Silva and Aegis as my melee weapon. As for the actual Gear category, I only have Ciphers.
Khaosman said:
LashLethal said:

I was going to make the Gorgon ages ago but these guys on the warframe forum told me it got nerfed. Bows look great but I don't really sneak so I don't use them. I'm currently using the Tiberon and it's a beast. Been using it for ages now. I also just picked up Nikana and it seems to be very powerful.
Nov 6, 2014 4:47 AM

Oct 2014
LashLethal said:

I was going to make the Gorgon ages ago but these guys on the warframe forum told me it got nerfed. Bows look great but I don't really sneak so I don't use them. I'm currently using the Tiberon and it's a beast. Been using it for ages now. I also just picked up Nikana and it seems to be very powerful.

Yes, the Gorgon does seem ineffective sometimes. I find it only real useful when enemies are clumped together, thanks to the large magazine. Thought I should max it out anyway.

The Nikana IS very powerful from what I heard but the Dragon Nikana is apparently on a whole new level. There are stories of players using Unranked Dragon Nikanas and killing bosses in a few hits.

Currently, I also got myself a Dethcube Sentinel. Had been using a Carrier and a Huras Kubrow for a while (both now maxed out).
Nov 7, 2014 2:26 AM

Oct 2014
Matoro_Mahri said:
Yo this is my game right here. Shoot me a friend request, IGN Matoro6. Mastery Rank 15 so if anyone has any questions I can answer them. Also be sure you grab yourself an Archwing, flying around in space is just as cool as it sounds.

I already got my Archwing in the mission. It does makes for a pretty interesting addition to the game. Even took a few screenshots on Steam, it does look cool.
Nov 7, 2014 2:42 AM

Sep 2012
Yeah I played and hit end game (or what was considered end game back then). But my laptop could no longer run it and it uninstals itself every time I try. Not much was lost but I'm still going to miss my proto-armor excal.
"whats so special about bonzai trees?"
"They are the loli of the tree world."

Inganock of the Brightest Flame

More topics from this board

» Pokemon : Which legendary pokemon have you randomly came across without looking up their location?

Thy-Veseveia - Apr 9

4 by DreamWindow »»
3 hours ago

» Gacha Survey ( 1 2 )

Shizuna - Apr 11

57 by DreamingBeats »»
4 hours ago

» Looking for more Anime Pixel Games

Astachanna - Apr 4

12 by Astachanna »»
8 hours ago

» Last game you purchased ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Completely_Numb - Mar 15, 2014

525 by Timeline_man »»
8 hours ago

» Stellar Blade Preview: Sekiro Meets NieR: Automata?

deg - Feb 1

28 by Shizuna »»
10 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.