Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 30, 2014 12:19 PM

Jan 2013
IT'S HAPPENING
Offers end November 3

I bagged myself Valkyrie Chronicles and I bought the bioshock triple pack to replay on PC.

I'm also going to see if I can get RE4 and maybe FEAR to replay again. Gonna see if these can last me til December for the famed Christmas sale
Oct 30, 2014 12:20 PM

Jan 2013
Udgey said:
IT'S HAPPENING
Offers end November 3

I bagged myself Valkyrie Chronicles and I bought the bioshock triple pack to replay on PC.

I'm also going to see if I can get RE4 and maybe FEAR to replay again. Gonna see if these can last me til December for the famed Christmas sale
]

how did you go this long without bioshock. steam has them on sale every week.

Edit

lol alien isolation is listed but isnt on sale'

and the fear collection is on sale
Oct 30, 2014 12:34 PM

Sep 2014
SolvitePriest said:

Lol. I was all excited to see it listed on the first page only to be full price.
Oct 30, 2014 1:02 PM

Jan 2013
SolvitePriest said:
Udgey said:
IT'S HAPPENING
Offers end November 3

]

Edit

I figured by the time I felt like replaying Bioshock again it would be on sale.

I totally would have banked aliens if it was on sale
Oct 30, 2014 1:04 PM

Jan 2013
Udgey said:
SolvitePriest said:
]

Edit

I figured by the time I felt like replaying Bioshock again it would be on sale.

I totally would have banked aliens if it was on sale

Its only 7 gigs, and is massively over rated. I strongly suggest piracy.
Oct 30, 2014 1:16 PM

Aug 2013
Nothing of interest really. For once I like the origin sale better

Titanfall is going for £15 and Battlefield 4 is the same.
Oct 30, 2014 1:19 PM

Jan 2013
Kibura_Iburasa said:
Nothing of interest really. For once I like the origin sale better

Titanfall is going for £15 and Battlefield 4 is the same.

The halloween sale always sucks because horror games have been shit since the 90s.

Granted, the first Amnesia was cool, but since that genre has been ruined.
Oct 30, 2014 1:26 PM

Mar 2008
I have a PS3, but I figured I'd get Valkyria Chronicles on Steam since I've been meaning to try it for a while now, and I also wanted to support ports to PC.
Oct 30, 2014 1:27 PM

Jan 2013
Agnostos said:
I have a PS3, but I figured I'd get Valkyria Chronicles since I've been meaning to try it for a while now. Also wanted to support ports to PC.

I wouldn't grab it until more info comes out.

The FF13 port is literally unplayable for 80 percent of people.
Oct 30, 2014 1:29 PM

Mar 2008
SolvitePriest said:
Agnostos said:
I have a PS3, but I figured I'd get Valkyria Chronicles since I've been meaning to try it for a while now. Also wanted to support ports to PC.

I suppose it's a good thing that it's a different game and a different developer, then.
Oct 30, 2014 1:38 PM

Sep 2014
Just take my money GabeN!
Oct 30, 2014 1:40 PM

Jan 2013
Agnostos said:
SolvitePriest said:

I suppose it's a good thing that it's a different game and a different developer, then.

Good luck with that optimism.

Sega published Alien Colonial Marines and Rome 2: Total War, both of which were unplayable for like 6 months after release.

I wouldn't expect anything less than this game being completely fucked on release.
Oct 30, 2014 1:48 PM

Mar 2008
SolvitePriest said:
Agnostos said:

Sega published Alien Colonial Marines and Rome 2: Total War, both of which were unplayable for like 6 months after release.

I wouldn't expect anything less than this game being completely fucked on release.
I think the keyword here is "published" as in having next to nothing to do with the actual game.

At any rate I've only got an $18 bet that it will be functional, so it's not a particularly big deal.
Oct 30, 2014 2:24 PM
Jun 2014
Wasn't Battlefield completely unplayable online until the past few weeks? How long has that been out now?

I'm hoping dark souls 2 goes on sale being halloween and all, i've been holding out on buying it but I really do want to play it. Other than that the only other thing I'm really interested in is the new Civilization but there's no way thats going on sale yet.
Oct 30, 2014 2:29 PM
Jun 2014
pfffft 10% off Valkyria Chronicles? I'm going to wait a bit. The discounts usually increase. I'm looking out for Saints Row IV, Ultra Street Fighter and Valkyria Chronicles.
'The way of the wang is long...and hard'
Oct 30, 2014 2:33 PM

Jan 2013
Agnostos said:
SolvitePriest said:

I think the keyword here is "published" as in having next to nothing to do with the actual game.

At any rate I've only got an $18 bet that it will be functional, so it's not a particularly big deal.

"nothing to do with the game"

Except deciding the budget.

Hixt63 said:
Wasn't Battlefield completely unplayable online until the past few weeks? How long has that been out now?

I'm hoping dark souls 2 goes on sale being halloween and all, i've been holding out on buying it but I really do want to play it. Other than that the only other thing I'm really interested in is the new Civilization but there's no way thats going on sale yet.

No battlefield 4 has been good since 6 months after release. it got better a few weeks ago.

The new Civ sucks. Read user reviews.
Oct 30, 2014 2:46 PM

Jan 2013
I gotta admit, the new civ did have some pretty good trailers
Oct 30, 2014 2:49 PM

Jan 2013
Udgey said:
I gotta admit, the new civ did have some pretty good trailers

Read user reviews or watch some lets plays.

Half the map is covered in lava. Killing barbarians OH SHIT I MEAN ALIENS makes everyone declare war on you.

Theres no luxury resources, theres no trade agreements. All but one of the ending scenarios are based on science.

Enemies only attack you because affinity linked resources force them to, and even then they never really make combat units because they are all programmed to push science.

The tech web makes making choices meaningless but eventually nothing tech wise even matters.

Its a mess.
Oct 30, 2014 4:09 PM

Jan 2013
SolvitePriest said:

Half the map is covered in lava. Killing barbarians OH SHIT I MEAN ALIENS makes everyone declare war on you.

Theres no luxury resources, theres no trade agreements. All but one of the ending scenarios are based on science.

Enemies only attack you because affinity linked resources force them to, and even then they never really make combat units because they are all programmed to push science.

The tech web makes making choices meaningless but eventually nothing tech wise even matters.

Its a mess.

Does it at least have Ghandi?
Oct 30, 2014 4:09 PM

Jan 2013
Udgey said:
SolvitePriest said:

Its a mess.

Does it at least have Ghandi?

Nope. All the factions are made up.
Oct 30, 2014 4:11 PM

Jan 2013
SolvitePriest said:

Well I guess I won't be buying it then
Oct 30, 2014 4:12 PM

Jan 2013
Udgey said:
SolvitePriest said:

Well I guess I won't be buying it then

theres also only 8 factions.

its seriously shit.
Oct 31, 2014 4:56 AM

Jan 2014
I think this sale isn't really good. Only a few titles worth of checking and no mind blowing offers.
Addicted to visual novels omgg
Oct 31, 2014 6:34 AM
Community Admin
sunny moment

May 2010
Nothing caught my eye which is pretty normal for this sale. But the holiday sale is just next door!
Oct 31, 2014 8:14 AM

Oct 2012
Thanks for reminding me! I've been watching to play the Witcher.
Oct 31, 2014 8:25 AM

Sep 2007
I'll just wait for the bigger holiday sale instead.
Oct 31, 2014 10:43 AM

Aug 2012
The Walking Dead Season 2 75% off pls, Gaben.
Oct 31, 2014 9:00 PM

Nov 2011
Am I the only one who picked up a copy of Organ Trail for $2?

Woulda gotten more, but I just blew $50 on LNs, so I'm pretty broke atm.
Oct 31, 2014 9:13 PM
Jul 2014
Spore complete pack, oh my.
Oct 31, 2014 10:01 PM

Aug 2013
Tensho said:
Nothing caught my eye which is pretty normal for this sale. But the holiday sale is just next door!

Eventually when you have steam for a few years you end up having all the games you wanted over the years. Thats all I see when sales are on, almost all the games I already have.

More topics from this board

» Pokemon : Which legendary pokemon have you randomly came across without looking up their location?

Thy-Veseveia - Apr 9

4 by DreamWindow »»
7 hours ago

» Gacha Survey ( 1 2 )

Shizuna - Apr 11

57 by DreamingBeats »»
8 hours ago

» Looking for more Anime Pixel Games

Astachanna - Apr 4

12 by Astachanna »»
Yesterday, 5:15 PM

» Last game you purchased ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Completely_Numb - Mar 15, 2014

525 by Timeline_man »»
Yesterday, 4:28 PM

» Stellar Blade Preview: Sekiro Meets NieR: Automata?

deg - Feb 1

28 by Shizuna »»
Yesterday, 2:31 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.