Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Oct 29, 2009 2:05 PM

Jul 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I really enjoyed the episode, Natsuru and Akane are stealing the spotlight in their class :D If only Kaede knows about the kampfer form, then she would have understand the situation XD

Kaede looks stunning in the dress^^ and Natsuru is pretty lucky to have both her and Akane fighting over him :D I believe Akane went overboard with the performance, surely there isn't a need to fire XD
ShanaFlameNov 5, 2009 2:02 PM
Oct 29, 2009 4:02 PM

Jan 2009
As much as I love Kämpfer, this episode was undoubtedly the worst one so far (IMHO), but after the last preview I was kinda expecting it.

Akane was grating on my nerves with her prissy possessiveness, I thought she was WAY out of line throughout the ep. This is the downside of her character, at the moment she is very much a one-trick pony in both of her forms, be it for fighting or for dealing with problems. I hope that she gets some development here.

Kaede scored some points with me for her fairness when talking to Natsuru's male side. She's naturally still hardwired, but at least she's giving others some breathing space.

And again, Shizuku stole the ep. Not only did she win the contest by technical KO, she also drew first blood by stealing (male) Natsuru's faasto kissu, and she sure made it a worthwhile one. She has by far the longest way to go though, since Natsuru is still scared of her and reacts to whatever she does with irritation and rejection, even though most of what Shizuku does is objevtively in his best interests. It will be nice to see how this ice block is going to thaw ;) ... and Shizuku started to melt it at the end.

Mikoto's back! Finally! And she even appears in the next episode preview, when her Kämpfer form tries to cut up Natsuru (female). Looking forward to it, this ep looked MUCH more interesting.
Oct 30, 2009 1:35 AM

Jun 2008
Although called 'Comedy' less funny than those before. Shizuku yet to be defeated, steals the show.
But i'm positive that the new Kämpfer will get it back on track.
Oct 30, 2009 1:53 AM

Oct 2009
The episode was good. Found it funny the beginning with girls shooting the guys dressed as girls with rubber bullets and even grenades launched from the machine guns. Found the picture taking session ridiculous but for fan service ok except for that yellow tape stuff. Found Sakura in wedding dress beautiful. Liked Natsuru male encouraging Sakura. Masumi with bunny ears and them moving was really good, that was nice. Find that Akane was going overboard with her gun on Sakura and even Natsuru female, that was extreme. Shizuku during that play in front of all boys/girls was great! Good fight putting out the gun from Akane, especially the bullets being cut in half and putting to sleep Sakura/Natsuru/Akane question is how did she do it? My reaction to the steal kiss:
But this:

v

I hope it happens really a lot. I am for Natsuru x Sakura all the way
Being a little creative here.
Mentar said:
As much as I love Kämpfer, this episode was undoubtedly the worst one so far (IMHO), but after the last preview I was kinda expecting it.

Let's argue Mentar and pardon my english grammar. Yes, this episode was the worst but the comedy was still a little in it.
Mentar said:
Akane was grating on my nerves with her prissy possessiveness, I thought she was WAY out of line throughout the ep. This is the downside of her character, at the moment she is very much a one-trick pony in both of her forms, be it for fighting or for dealing with problems. I hope that she gets some development here.

Akane was ok because she likes Natsuru male or female. He likes him for who he is. Only reason I see her like that is that she has come competition. I don't think she would transform for any other reason out of jealousy/anger for Sakura and Shizuku.
Mentar said:
Kaede scored some points with me for her fairness when talking to Natsuru's male side. She's naturally still hardwired, but at least she's giving others some breathing space.

Yeah me too. I liked that part a lot because I though she would still be angry at Natsuru male.
Mentar said:
And again, Shizuku stole the ep. Not only did she win the contest by technical KO, she also drew first blood by stealing (male) Natsuru's faasto kissu, and she sure made it a worthwhile one.

She won in a cheap way and still don't know how she can do what she did. That kiss (check my spoilers) was just O_O I really did not want that at all. Damn Shizuku.
Mentar said:
She has by far the longest way to go though, since Natsuru is still scared of her and reacts to whatever she does with irritation and rejection, even though most of what Shizuku does is objevtively in his best interests. It will be nice to see how this ice block is going to thaw ;) ... and Shizuku started to melt it at the end.

I don't think the moderators will approve of this at all. She a enemy and that other Kampfer coming will make her realize that. Pretty sure unless Shizuku stops her. I just wonder how will this end.
Mentar said:
Mikoto's back! Finally! And she even appears in the next episode preview, when her Kämpfer form tries to cut up Natsuru (female). Looking forward to it, this ep looked MUCH more interesting.

Mikoto is back finally! That was good to know but she being a red team one, might be a problem for her because she is a good friend of Natsuru. I agreed with you that #6 might be a really good one.
francismeunierOct 30, 2009 2:22 AM

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Oct 30, 2009 2:10 AM

Jul 2008
francismeunier said:
My reaction to the steal kiss:
Shizuku is on fire here^^
Oct 30, 2009 2:15 AM

Oct 2009
ShanaFlame said:
francismeunier said:
My reaction to the steal kiss:
Shizuku is on fire here^^

Yes, the kiss was passionate ShanaFlame but still poor Sakura. Wonder if love might stop all this Kampfer stuff?

Oct 30, 2009 3:39 AM

Jul 2008
francismeunier said:
Yes, the kiss was passionate ShanaFlame but still poor Sakura. Wonder if love might stop all this Kampfer stuff?
I think Natsuru might have to chooce one of the girls if it's ever gonna stop since they are fighting for him XD
Oct 30, 2009 4:40 AM

Oct 2009
ShanaFlame said:
francismeunier said:
I think Natsuru might have to chooce one of the girls if it's ever gonna stop since they are fighting for him XD

Could this be the test of moderators? Maybe they are aliens who want to know about harems and love? So they give these bracelets to some people that they know about to see how one of their technologies plays with their emotions. Whoever is doing this a)has superior technology and b)wants to see results {they can be emotional or survival} interesting theory?

Oct 30, 2009 4:47 AM

Jul 2008
francismeunier said:
Could this be the test of moderators? Maybe they are aliens who want to know about harems and love? So they give these bracelets to some people that they know about to see how one of their technologies plays with their emotions. Whoever is doing this a)has superior technology and b)wants to see results {they can be emotional or survival} interesting theory?
Hmm...that is an interesting theory, but I don't think we will be going down that path though^^ most likely it could be a harem ending :P
Oct 30, 2009 4:50 AM

Oct 2009
ShanaFlame said:
francismeunier said:
Hmm...that is an interesting theory, but I don't think we will be going down that path though^^ most likely it could be a harem ending :P

Can it be not a end and a second season to finish this?

Oct 30, 2009 5:00 AM

Jul 2008
francismeunier said:
I'm not too sure actually, we'll just have to wait and see^^
Oct 30, 2009 5:38 AM

Oct 2009
ShanaFlame said:
francismeunier said:
I'm not too sure actually, we'll just have to wait and see^^

I forgot to add that the girl who is vice president and likes to smell....bet anything that she would smell Natsuru's (as a girl) panties if she could. Did you see her in that little half break in white swimsuit....she sure looks exciting. Too bad is she only likes girls.

Oct 30, 2009 9:24 AM

Jul 2009
the ep isnt really as good as previous ones...guess i have to agree it worst so far, but nevertheless we got a hot kiss at the end so not so much is lost~
anyway, next ep looks very promising. and i have been waiting for mikoto for god-damn-dont-know-how-long, thought she will have some action this in ep.(but let-down...) well, shes definitely gonna be there next ep...
Oct 30, 2009 10:51 AM
Jul 2018
Wow they kissed, so it's not a harem thing where no one does make a move - but Shizuru said already "We'll continue the next day"
And yay for Mikoto, I think she'll be fun :3
Oct 31, 2009 1:54 AM

Sep 2007
Shizuku and Masumi are clearly the best characters in this whole show.
Oct 31, 2009 2:16 AM

Sep 2008
This anime now has a very-Princess Lover-ish feel for me now.
The Vice-rep keeps winning the episode for me though, I love her voice. <3
DARN IT GIVE ME MAMIKO NOTO's VOICE
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 31, 2009 2:29 AM

Apr 2009
I didn't like this episode that much, but Shizuku was probably the only redeeming factor it had to offer.
And I wonder how the introduction of Mikoto affect things in the long run.
Oct 31, 2009 2:36 AM

Dec 2007
I enjoyed this episode, but I wonder if someone will explain more information about Kampfer fight. Shizuku, Natsuru, and Akane are the best characters in this series, imo. Sakura looks cute, though. I am very surprised about Shizuku kisses to Natsuru. I need yuri kissing! :/ I am looking forward to Mikoto.
Oct 31, 2009 2:39 AM

Jan 2009
francismeunier said:
Let's argue Mentar and pardon my english grammar. Yes, this episode was the worst but the comedy was still a little in it.

Debate about what exactly? ^_^; ... sure, the ep still had comedy, but it was not of the kind I personally enjoy. The disaster began when Natsuru entered the stage and ended when he came to beside Shizuku. I don't want to think much about anything in between *shiver*

Akane was ok because she likes Natsuru male or female. He likes him for who he is. Only reason I see her like that is that she has come competition. I don't think she would transform for any other reason out of jealousy/anger for Sakura and Shizuku.

Oi, she was about to seriously shoot Kaede, and her possessive bitching throughout the ep is NOT okay in my book. It's not that I generally dislike Akane (I generally enjoy her Kämpfer version, and even though her constant misunderstandings get a bit tiring, I have to appreciate her good intentions in normal form - and pity her because Natsuru is terribly inconsiderate), but her handling of Kaede was absolutely out of line.

Mentar said:
And again, Shizuku stole the ep. Not only did she win the contest by technical KO, she also drew first blood by stealing (male) Natsuru's faasto kissu, and she sure made it a worthwhile one.

She won in a cheap way and still don't know how she can do what she did. That kiss (check my spoilers) was just O_O I really did not want that at all. Damn Shizuku.

Not at all, I enjoy her immensely. She's just playing in a different league compared to Kaede or Akane. She gave both Kaede and Akane the chance to have their kisses and only intervened when she had to (Akane about to kill Kaede).

In a way, it's quite fitting to have her impersonate Zero. She's the controlling force in the background which is instigating and making things move on one hand, and who makes sure that things don't spin out of control on the other.

By now we know that she made Natsuru her new project. Seeing him try to cheer up Kaded gained him some more brownie points with Shizuku, and she has begun to alter his impression of her. After the disappointment that Natsuru was absolutely not interested in seeing Shizuku change, she hinted on it in the end when she poked a "I'm glad you finally see me as a woman" stab at him. And to nail it down in a way that even a thickhead like Natsuru would understand, she placed a big wet one on him.

Looking forward to see if this medicine worked ^_^

I don't think the moderators will approve of this at all. She a enemy and that other Kampfer coming will make her realize that. Pretty sure unless Shizuku stops her. I just wonder how will this end.

Since I have some future knowledge of the show, I need to stop at chuckling here. We'll get to learn more about the moderators soon, maybe already as early as ep7 or 8.
MentarOct 31, 2009 2:51 AM
Oct 31, 2009 3:46 AM

Oct 2009
Mentar said:
francismeunier said:

Mentar said:
Debate about what exactly? ^_^; ... sure, the ep still had comedy, but it was not of the kind I personally enjoy. The disaster began when Natsuru entered the stage and ended when he came to beside Shizuku. I don't want to think much about anything in between *shiver*

Mentar said:
Oi, she was about to seriously shoot Kaede, and her possessive bitching throughout the ep is NOT okay in my book. It's not that I generally dislike Akane (I generally enjoy her Kämpfer version, and even though her constant misunderstandings get a bit tiring, I have to appreciate her good intentions in normal form - and pity her because Natsuru is terribly inconsiderate), but her handling of Kaede was absolutely out of line.

Mentar said:
Not at all, I enjoy her immensely. She's just playing in a different league compared to Kaede or Akane. She gave both Kaede and Akane the chance to have their kisses and only intervened when she had to (Akane about to kill Kaede).

In a way, it's quite fitting to have her impersonate Zero. She's the controlling force in the background which is instigating and making things move on one hand, and who makes sure that things don't spin out of control on the other.

She gave them chances then why intervened let me guess, Akane stopped Kaede from having that kiss but wait, Akane was about to have it yet she stopped her, so how is that giving a chance? Yeah I agree with the Zero thing but I think her kiss made things much worse, besides the other Kampfer is coming so it might change unless that Kampfer also get attached too much to Natsuru. The only way is for her to see Natsuru transform in front of her.
Mentar said:
By now we know that she made Natsuru her new project. Seeing him try to cheer up Kaded gained him some more brownie points with Shizuku, and she has begun to alter his impression of her. After the disappointment that Natsuru was absolutely not interested in seeing Shizuku change, she hinted on it in the end when she poked a "I'm glad you finally see me as a woman" stab at him. And to nail it down in a way that even a thickhead like Natsuru would understand, she placed a big wet one on him.

Looking forward to see if this medicine worked ^_^

That still does not allow her to like Natsuru, Natsuru likes Kaede and not the president so the wet one was forced. Why force something when he will not return it. Think Natsuru will change his mind.

Mentar said:
Since I have some future knowledge of the show, I need to stop at chuckling here. We'll get to learn more about the moderators soon, maybe already as early as ep7 or 8.
Let me guess....you read some novels/mangas about this. Damn, I did not do that at all, actually I did not read manga yet. Maybe I should start to get some forward knowledge.

Oct 31, 2009 4:42 AM

Jan 2008
Its not my place to complain since I'm watching this anime online for free without paying anything back to the creators. But they could have exerted more effort into its story writing if they wish for more viewers of this show. Just felt like they're not giving it their all or they're too uninspired in making this show.
yvancOct 31, 2009 5:33 AM
Oct 31, 2009 5:43 AM

Jul 2009
just as common knowledge: this show is based on a light novel, which has 11 or more volumes out already and it is pretty popular in asia. the manga is a adapt version which is quite medicore i believe...
Oct 31, 2009 5:44 AM

Oct 2009
vinesage said:
just as common knowledge: this show is based on a light novel, which has 11 or more volumes out already and it is pretty popular in asia. the manga is a adapt version which is quite medicore i believe...
So what part are they at now vinesage?

Oct 31, 2009 5:53 AM

Jul 2009
no idea, i havent read it, dont want to spoil the anime :-) though i know theres little "real" action but more "action" of this sort
Oct 31, 2009 6:08 AM

Aug 2008
Have I been seeing things or did Code Geass just happen there? Shizuku was clearly dressed as Lelouch...unless I've seen a different episode from everyone here haha.

Well, I agree, this wasn't exactly as good as the previous ones. But I guess they're gonna make it up on the next one.
Oct 31, 2009 7:18 AM

Dec 2007
darkninja_loki said:
Have I been seeing things or did Code Geass just happen there? Shizuku was clearly dressed as Lelouch...unless I've seen a different episode from everyone here haha.

You are not alone
Oct 31, 2009 7:52 AM

Oct 2009
vinesage said:
no idea, i havent read it, dont want to spoil the anime :-) though i know theres little "real" action but more "action" of this sort

No underspoiler! No! I want Sakura x Natsuru.

Oct 31, 2009 8:18 AM
Oct 2009
Well damn good... Shizuku was playing him or showing her feelings in a very sly manner? Why did Code Geass had a small taint here? Also, Akane is HAWT in a cowgirl outfit...

MAybe this will happen in the anime from the perspective of the novel:
WARNING: MIGHT OFFEND SOME... i think

Like i said before, this anime really REALLY has YURI in it, and ME LIKE IT!!!

ED: Natsuru (girl) and Akane in naked apron?! *spurts nosebleed* im so happy i could die right now...

Mod edit : Added proper spoiler tags
NayahOct 31, 2009 9:53 AM
Oct 31, 2009 8:29 AM

Sep 2008
chizuku is scary, but she is the most interesant character of all this anime
she forced natsuru to participate, she came in with a lelouch-like costume, and after defeating 2 kampfers and sakura she stole natsuru´s first kiss........what could be better
Being a fan is like having a penis. Its nice to be proud of it But don't pull it out in public and wave it in other's faces

Kyurem Black. Kyurem White. Together they are Pretty Kyurem.
Oct 31, 2009 9:35 AM

Aug 2008
What was that I don't even..

HawthorneKitty said:
This.
Oct 31, 2009 9:41 AM
Oct 2009
Tanks für massive spoilers Zeeker47. People like you should be banned permanently.
Oct 31, 2009 9:49 AM

Sep 2007
Deleth said:
Tanks für massive spoilers Zeeker47. People like you should be banned permanently.
This.

Oct 31, 2009 9:56 AM

Oct 2009
Awesome anime!!

I like the fact that Mikoto is coming back and cant wait to see how they add her into the whole scenario. (with both relationships and the kampfer ordeals)

Akane is getting a bit overly jealous and Kaede just makes matters worse.

The kiss was quite passionate. but I don't like it!!!!!!
Looks to me like Shizuku likes Natsuru (male) maybe but treats him like a toy.

My fave is definitely Mikoto even though I only seen her in the postcard scenes and end of this Ep because she looks like she'll be more fun in the anime and I want to know her reaction when she finds out Natsuru (male) is Natsuru (female) o_O

All for Natsuru x Mikoto ending!!!!
Anime, Food and Sleep Who needs anything more!
Oct 31, 2009 10:38 AM

Oct 2009
Akane drives me absolutely insane. She is by far my least favorite character in this entire series. She's so damn annoying.

Anyway, I think I like Mikoto. We haven't seen too much of her, but she just seems like an agreeable character so far. She'll probably end up being my favorite.

Sakura's cute. Madame President is a bamf. Overall, I'm enjoying all this crack and fanservice, with the exception of Akane who needs to gtfo.
Oct 31, 2009 10:59 AM

Aug 2009
LOL, Akane is annoying indeed, always destroying my natsuru x sakura mood but she is the driving force of the story, IMHO. Ah, anyway,
We are the United. Even in defeat we stand united.

Oct 31, 2009 12:07 PM

Jan 2009
HawthorneKitty said:

lol. I love her voice. It's the same voice-actor as Mikuru Asahina in TMoHS, but less whiny.
Oct 31, 2009 12:21 PM

Sep 2008
This anime still has everything going for it except the fights; but was that entire stage show planned or did it just happen? Lawl.

I wasn't expecting the kiss for some reason though, I feel stupid for not seeing it.
Oct 31, 2009 2:51 PM

Nov 2007
finally the childhood friend arrives. most of this ep was bleh but the end showed promise... lol he gets the kiss from Shizuka. wth was with him as a guy trying to cheer Sakura on for his female self, doesn't he want her to like him as a guy? I still say Akane is where it's at or Shizuka as Kaede only likes him as a girl.
Oct 31, 2009 4:09 PM

May 2009
gg's TL-Note was awesome.
Decent episode. What was with the Entrails story Sakura was on about? It was weird.. The kiss between Natsuru and Shizuku was nice.
stAtic91Oct 31, 2009 4:13 PM
Oct 31, 2009 4:13 PM

Nov 2007
The episode was alright.

#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net - the official IRC channel for Fate Testarossa.
Oct 31, 2009 4:15 PM

Jul 2009

If he's not with us, he's AGAINST us!!!

Oct 31, 2009 4:17 PM

Aug 2009
Quite cool ep. Previous one was boring.
Oct 31, 2009 4:25 PM

Oct 2009
zeker47 said:

WARNING: MIGHT OFFEND SOME... i think

No I don't care but this underspoiler is only in novel? For the spoiler thing, the question and answer must be Sakura x Natsuru but maybe Natsuru and Mikoto might happen but both Sakura and Mikoto are like chilhood friends? Right? So that might be a though call. I am still going all the way for Sakura x Natsuru even if whatever happens in spoiler.
exospectral said:
LOL, Akane is annoying indeed, always destroying my natsuru x sakura mood but she is the driving force of the story, IMHO. Ah, anyway,

You are not the only one with the Natsuru x Sakura mood. I have it too.

Oct 31, 2009 5:10 PM

Jul 2009
Lol they just throwing the dolls randomly at the audience, i bet the moderators are behind this
Oct 31, 2009 5:29 PM
Mar 2008
duuude BEST EPISODE EVERRR
I hope I'm not the only OMGWTFYES SHIZUKU fan...

Anyways, LOL @ LELOUCH]
I was hoping for a SHIZUKU VI BRITANNIA COMMANDS YOU
Oct 31, 2009 5:30 PM

Mar 2008
Natsuru x Shizuku = golden!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 31, 2009 5:32 PM

Jul 2008
wow shizuka stole his first kiss, lol
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures
Oct 31, 2009 6:06 PM

Jul 2009
Laevantein said:
Lol they just throwing the dolls randomly at the audience, i bet the moderators are behind this

Yes, it's those damn moderators who have nothing better than to stick their nose into other people's business and spoil their fun >:(

Go to hell, moderators!!! You suck!!! BTW, I was talking about the ones mentioned in this anime, you see?

If he's not with us, he's AGAINST us!!!

Oct 31, 2009 7:20 PM
May 2009
Translucent said:
duuude BEST EPISODE EVERRR
I hope I'm not the only OMGWTFYES SHIZUKU fan...

Anyways, LOL @ LELOUCH]
I was hoping for a SHIZUKU VI BRITANNIA COMMANDS YOU

omfg I wasnt the only that noticed this. Shizuku/Akane kampfer form saved this episode. GG's tl note was hilarious and im surprised they didnt make a tl note for that. I rly hope this show gets a 2nd season just because this shit has potential (not in terms of plot or anything) but in terms of making money and entertaining ppl. Whoever made this was a fucking genius.

ALL HAIL SHIZUKU
Oct 31, 2009 9:05 PM
Feb 2009
finally some mikoto, but i really surprise that she become kampfer because sakura thrown some random doll at some random people... so any1 can become kampfer if they have the doll? =.="

p.s. lol at gg's TL note
oblivious is a bliss
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kämpfer Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Dec 17, 2009

252 by il887 »»
Apr 20, 2:53 AM

» Crap show

sjw_vegeta - Feb 2

10 by Arnez »»
Feb 7, 10:55 PM

Poll: » Kämpfer Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

ShanaFlame - Oct 22, 2009

126 by Lolicon »»
Jun 7, 2023 5:05 PM

Poll: » Worst Character?

neow_neow - Oct 31, 2009

36 by Lolicon »»
Jun 7, 2023 5:04 PM

Poll: » Kämpfer Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Proselyt - Dec 10, 2009

223 by White_Alice »»
Apr 28, 2023 7:43 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.