Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 20, 2014 11:34 PM
Aug 2014
This anime is filled with shitty characters with a shitty conclusion.
Art and Saikyou are the shittiest of them all.
Sep 21, 2014 6:16 AM

Jun 2014
Damn that episode i was like whattttttttttttttttttt i'm really curious how they will end it
Sep 23, 2014 7:58 AM

Jul 2009
So all that to people won't be able to use minimum anymore? Bleh!

I am sure Nice will be alive...
Sep 23, 2014 11:10 AM

Jun 2011
It's funny how everyone is laughing weirdly after the blast from Hajime.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Sep 27, 2014 3:48 PM

Jul 2011
I'll be honest I loved this episode. XD I shit on the show so much, but no, I'll be serious. Loved this.

9/10 episode .
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 2, 2014 5:39 AM

Jan 2011
"Lets do this shit!"

Not exactly how I predicted it but yeah Art was like the minimum Jesus trying to make everyone normal.
Oct 7, 2014 5:02 AM

Jul 2013
"Don't leave me all alone" seriously? Hajime you bitch are you fucking serious? Couple of episodes ago you left Nice leaving a small note with all that shit only to come to the enemy's base for who knows why only to be a fucking prisoner. God wtf? that doesn't make any sense. This show is getting on my nerves. Season 1 was a lot better in everything.

I don't understand any of this shit.
Oct 8, 2014 9:01 AM

Sep 2012
Cool flashbacks, Koneko was cute there.
Awesome rap, this episode rocks but not with that ending.
Art fucking killed Nice, I won't fall for that again.
I'm not disappointed with Art's plan, because no one will fight if they don't have minimum but why does he need to kill Nice, I guess its the only way to activate Hajime's power. I feel Art though, that feeling when achieve your long time dream/promise.
Damn, 1 episode left, Nice is better be alive.
Oct 17, 2014 6:58 AM
May 2012
They should all die in the end. That is the only way to end this Anime.
Oct 19, 2014 6:51 PM

Aug 2013
Mehh isn't the first time Nice-kun died.
Right back at you Art.. your crying face deserved to be framed for target practice.
My reaction might be the same as the mobs after watching the last episode lol.
By the way.. Nice-kun lost just like that ? No comment. :b
Aug 6, 2015 3:18 PM

May 2012
Oh boy that ending! Really wondering how the last episode will finish this off!
Sep 7, 2015 1:23 PM

Feb 2015
pros: great that koneko and master had a history with hajime. cool twist, didn't expect that. why'd he shave tho :o
nice (no pun intended) to see more past because i was about to punch a hole through the screen for 'tora not mentioning art's bro again (and am i the only one who saw him as a boy?? didn't think is was a girl).

cons: ok, art's fight with feeemum was cool, but he killed the leader with a gun???? why not just use his powers????

saikyou gets off scott free? awesome.

lamest rap song ever.

WHY IS THERE NO FREAKING EXPLAINATION ON HOW NICE SURVIVED A FREAKING BULLET STRAIGHT INTO HIS BODY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? WHAT IS SO HARD ABOUT ANIMATING A SCENE AT LEAST TALKING ABOUT HIS SURVIVAL?!?!?!?!

i understand art's killing nice but seriously i hated this episode's guts. i officially hate you art, and you probably do too. drop dead. and how the HECK did he know about hajime and how she would react to nice if he died anyway? so glad one more ep to go. what a gigantic letdown and so unclimatic ending.
TomDaySep 7, 2015 1:52 PM
Apr 14, 2016 6:40 AM

Feb 2012
Got my guess right with Art's true intentions. Gotta say he kicked ass there, with fighting the Freemum guys. I don't care what others say, but I really can't help but feel sorry for him when he started crying. A part of me thinks it's foolish and fake, but the other, bigger part just keeps on T^T He is still my favorite character, after all, I suppose.

Singing ability's pretty cool, but not gonna speak for 3 months, eh? Talk about good timing. Nice to finally know how Koneko and Master's connected to all this.

Hajime is an ass. First she walks away from Nice, and now that Nice's "dead"... meh.

Man I doubt Nice's dead. We all have enough of these fake deaths now, don't we?

set made by tsudecimo ★ i m a d g m t r a s h ★ pnch blc mal rewrite

Sep 9, 2017 3:16 AM

Jun 2016
I'm confused as fuck right now. What the fuck. There's no way Nice is dead, alright. I already saw that shit coming.

So, everyone in this show has no Minimum ability anymore? Haha. Care to enlighten me? *reads all the previous posts*

I simply can't hate Art, I s2g. I just love the man so much. ;-; Fucksake.

Art's brother, Skill, is so cute. Jesus. Little Art is already hot af. Goddamn goddamn goddamn.

Hurt Nice, Hajime will come for your ass. Haha.

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Re:␣Hamatora Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 22, 2014

140 by Mishiia »»
Mar 1, 2:23 AM

Poll: » Re:␣Hamatora Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 7, 2014

135 by niookookjo »»
Oct 27, 2022 1:23 PM

» The show's message is contradictory

AnimeJunki3 - Oct 9, 2021

1 by Yatsu1689 »»
Oct 10, 2021 6:28 AM

» Is Hamatora a shonen or a seinen?

Sherlupin - Sep 9, 2014

7 by kari-ya »»
Sep 7, 2021 11:30 AM

Poll: » Re:␣Hamatora Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 28, 2014

45 by DeathMitaka »»
Apr 28, 2018 8:36 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.