Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Irregular at Magic High School (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « First ... « 6 7 [8]
Jan 21, 2021 7:59 AM

Dec 2012
WTF. TATSUYA OP AF and FUCKING SAVAGE LOL

Jan 27, 2022 2:59 PM
Oct 2019
finally got his full power back? it was "released", like was mentioned many episodes ago

dude is a butcher, slicing through bad guys with his bare hand lmao. disintegrating bullets midair. matrix neo would be uber jealous
Mar 26, 2022 3:53 AM

Sep 2018
A kiss to the forehead from his little sister removes his limiters? XD
Apr 22, 2022 2:44 PM

Mar 2019
Wait since when is Azusa the president, what did I miss, I honestly don't remember. I would have wanted Miyuki to go with Tatsuya at the end since they've always been together and they both know what's going on, but sadly it won't happen.

It's still not clear who this Kazama guy is and why Juumonji knows him, as well as how Mayumi knows Kyouko. Seems like Mayumi saw what Tatsuya did and then Kazama basically told everyone that Tatsuya is a soldier, kind of, which was really weird, but at least they didn't find out who he truly is.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Aug 20, 2023 5:59 AM

Nov 2010
The STARS are here? It would be so cool if Nemesis suddenly showed up and roflstomped them.

Everyone on the good side is super OP. All the villains are no match. There's zero tension despite their so-called situation. And now Tatsuya's power has been unlocked, and he'll destroy everyone in one hit. As if he hasn't been doing that already. Haha

Tatsuya and Miyuki should have sex already! I'd love to watch a Hentai of that. I want to hear Miyuki's moans and see her face filled with pleasure.
The action scenes look good, at least. I wish it lasted longer.
Pages (8) « First ... « 6 7 [8]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 27, 2014

457 by ExSant0 »»
Apr 19, 2:43 PM

Poll: » Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 3, 2014

308 by taifd77 »»
Apr 6, 8:00 AM

» Romance Tag?

akihiko132 - Dec 8, 2020

4 by fqdnl »»
Apr 3, 6:27 PM

Poll: » Shipping For Tatsuya X .......

Ricky16 - Sep 1, 2023

28 by AGiantWeeb »»
Mar 24, 6:34 AM

» Question for LN readers

Artorias94 - Feb 19

4 by StarZone1 »»
Feb 20, 4:26 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.