Forum Settings
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Sep 13, 2014 5:43 AM

Jun 2013
Darklight0303 said:
Thimolimo said:
I'm guessing that the other 2 dragons are inside the Wendy and Gajeel but what happened to the rest of the dragons?

Rogue and Sting mercy killed theirs remember?

well that happened, but why them are also reacting like Natsu and Co. or is it just a Slayer Magic that is reacting?
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Sep 13, 2014 5:44 AM

Apr 2008
Jarjaxle said:
Darklight0303 said:

Rogue and Sting mercy killed theirs remember?

well that happened, but why them are also reacting like Natsu and Co. or is it just a Slayer Magic that is reacting?

That's what I am thinking. Acnologia's presence is just that oppressive.
Sep 13, 2014 5:47 AM

Jun 2013
Darklight0303 said:
Jarjaxle said:

That is pretty much too. And We have pretty much small proof that At least Metalicana is inside of Gajeel. Natsu couldn't go trough that Freed 80 years old Rune for some reason and that reason was just now revealed. Gajeel also couldn't go...so do I have to draw a map or have everybody cached on what I mean? ;)

Yeah I think Metalicana is likely inside Gajeel too. Though my guess is because of the difference in power he didn't need a physical limiter like Natsu's scarf. Unless those piercings are his limiter.

Jarjaxle said:

Well there is at least this; "I can't tell you everything now, I get rid of Acnologia first"

So still a Small chance of survival. but still, Acnologia is Dragon King, so it will not be easy fight.

Chances of survival would be higher if this part of the Arc was not called ULTIMATE PAIN

well...forgot that...dammit. well keep you fingers crossed to Igneel's victory.

Tough DO NOT EXPECT IGNEEL JUST ROLL OVER AND DIE!!! HE is Freaking KING OF THE FIRE DRAGONS!!!!
JarjaxleSep 13, 2014 5:52 AM
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Sep 13, 2014 5:51 AM

Dec 2008
So much bullshit. This is a copout because he couldn't figure out HOW to get Igneel to show up again.

The first time you see him after the Tower of Paradise is when Grandine's ball of light goes into a volcano and talks to him.

inb4 he brings up excuses like "He's not really there it's a projection of him." or "He's connected to the Volcano, so Grandine can somehow see his body and talk to him as a result." or "Grandine went into Natsu, where there's apparently a sugoi awesome world filled with trees and flowers and hills and volcanoes and started talking to Igneel." and lastly, "Igneel's real body was in a different world and the portal to this world was through Natsu."

All of them are cop outs and I'm incredibly disappointed. Just give me my Erza vs Kyouka that is clearly never going to freaking happen at this point.

Thanks Mashima. Best 400th chapter ever.
Wouldve enjoyed an entire fanservice chapter of Makarov more than this.
sarroushSep 13, 2014 5:57 AM
Sep 13, 2014 5:58 AM

Apr 2008
sarroush said:
So much bullshit. This is a copout because he couldn't figure out HOW to get Igneel to show up again.

The first time you see him after the Tower of Paradise is when Grandine's ball of light goes into a volcano and talks to him.

inb4 he brings up excuses like "He's not really there it's a projection of him." or "He's connected to the Volcano, so Grandine can somehow see his body and talk to him as a result." or "Grandine went into Natsu, where there's apparently a sugoi awesome world filled with trees and flowers and hills and volcanoes and started talking to Igneel." and lastly, "Igneel's real body was in a different world and the portal to this world was through Natsu."

All of them are cop outs and I'm incredibly disappointed. Just give me my Erza vs Kyouka that is clearly never going to freaking happen at this point.

Thanks Mashima. Best 400th chapter ever.
Wouldve enjoyed an entire fanservice chapter of Makarov more than this.

Except it's not if you factor in that Natsu was not able to pass through Freed's runes during the festival. That's foreshadowing alone that Igneel was inside him since he's DEFINITELY older than 80
Sep 13, 2014 6:00 AM

Apr 2010
Darklight0303 said:
antonnn said:
Grandine can heal, right? If she's in Wendy she can come out and heal Igneel.

If (or more likely WHEN) Acnologia is the winner then the healer coming out is the LAST thing you want since he'll kill her too

He could really hurt Acnologia though, and despite losing, end up driving him away. Then she can come out and heal. Or Metalicana helps out in the fight. This could go many ways.

I do think Igneel will die at some point and Natsu will likely eat his flame as a power up. It would be lame if he died now though.
Sep 13, 2014 6:01 AM

Aug 2013
What a cheap way to bring Igneel to battle,come on seriously?
Where was foreshadowed that inside of the Dragon Slayers are Dragons? There is nothing clear that says or show us that,if there is not a good explanation in the next chapter(s) the asspull is high on this one.
Sep 13, 2014 6:04 AM

Apr 2008
The_ClownPrince said:
Where was foreshadowed that inside of the Dragon Slayers are Dragons? There is nothing clear that says or show us that,if there is not a good explanation in the next chapter(s) the asspull is high on this one.

Freed's Runes. Atlas Flame's sensation. Do you really need neon signs to take a hint?
Sep 13, 2014 6:06 AM
Sep 2014
It seems nobody cares about the Light. What good will it be?
Sep 13, 2014 6:06 AM

Apr 2010
Well one thing we can say is when Grandeeney visited Igneel earlier in the series, it was not in a physical form, correct? This suggests that she could not, since Igneel was inside Natsu, and she in Wendy. Plus didn't that conversation take place right after Natsu first met Wendy?
Sep 13, 2014 6:08 AM

Apr 2010
Darklight0303 said:
The_ClownPrince said:

Freed's Runes. Atlas Flame's sensation. Do you really need neon signs to take a hint?

The runes also give away Metalicana is in Gajeel.
Sep 13, 2014 6:08 AM

Apr 2008
antonnn said:
Well one thing we can say is when Grandeeney visited Igneel earlier in the series, it was not in a physical form, correct? This suggests that she could not, since Igneel was inside Natsu, and she in Wendy. Plus didn't that conversation take place right after Natsu first met Wendy?

You would be correct yes. Though somehow I don't think Grandine is in Wendy's body. If we factor in the difference she would have been WAY WAY too young at Natsu's age when Igneel disappeared. Not to mention Wendy didn't even know how to ROAR. Jellal had to teach her during Oracion Seis.

antonnn said:
Darklight0303 said:

The runes also give away Metalicana is in Gajeel.

Yes exactly
Sep 13, 2014 6:20 AM

Aug 2013
Darklight0303 said:
The_ClownPrince said:

The one that has some serious weight is Freed's Runes but the Atlas Flame's Sensation? No,not really.
Sep 13, 2014 6:21 AM

Apr 2008
The_ClownPrince said:
Darklight0303 said:

The one that has some serious weight is Freed's Runes but the Atlas Flame's Sensation? No,not really.

How about the fact that Natsu has heard Igneel's voice at times when he was really with his back against the wall like his fight with Zero
Sep 13, 2014 7:11 AM
Apr 2013
I just hope this won't be like with the Spirit King.
Sep 13, 2014 7:28 AM
Oct 2009
myanime2 said:
oh my gee, so that's why natsu is undefeatable! hahahaahahahahah......... haters comment incoming......... but mashima should explain the volcano scene where igneel reside,......... damn, or maybe there's a volcano inside of natsu!............. igneel we need your explaination, dont die!.........

Easy: Natsu has always, as the English dub puts it, had a fire in his belly. Literally; you can see a flame in the back of Natsu's mouth every time he opens it wide enough.

And...think about it. How else was Igneel able to tell what Natsu has been doing the whole time if he was miles away? Why was Natsu unable to cross a magic barrier saying that those over the age of 80 couldn't cross? And why have several villains thus far had hallucinations of Igneel attacking them when Natsu did something particularly dragon-esque?

I don't know HOW, but...it all makes so much sense!
haitoginSep 13, 2014 7:32 AM
Sep 13, 2014 7:31 AM

Apr 2008
animelancer said:
I just hope this won't be like with the Spirit King.

Part of this arc is called Extreme/Ultimate Pain. This won't have a happy ending
Sep 13, 2014 7:54 AM

May 2013
That was epic. Didn't expect Igneel to be inside of him.
Sep 13, 2014 8:04 AM

Oct 2013
Now we finally get a chance to see if Acnologia has a connection to an element as well...probably.
I hope it's darkness like Blackbeards(One Piece) Yami Yami no Mi.
Sep 13, 2014 8:21 AM

Apr 2011
Just pointing some facts and possibilities:

E.N.D is a fire demon (As Gray's father stated in chapter 394)
Gray will probably help Natsu in some way since he now has the Ice Devil Slayer Magic.

Correct me if I'm wrong, it was Igneel that named his adopted son as Natsu Dragneel.
E.N.D can be an evil version of Natsu. (E.N.D = Evil Natsu Dragneel)

What do you think about it guys?
Sep 13, 2014 8:25 AM

Nov 2011
Interesting idea.
Sep 13, 2014 8:55 AM

Mar 2014
The_ClownPrince said:
Darklight0303 said:

Of course it does... Igneel's the king of fire based dragons.. So obviously there would be more.. It would be hard to explain how he connected Natsu to Igneel out of other fire dragons if a part of him wasn't in or on Natsu's body

Not to mention Master Zero freaking out and seeing a dragon appear when Natsu went dragon force

The points hits... The only MAJOR question would be why Igneel didn't show up 7 years ago and I could say his overpowered scarf has something to do with it
Sep 13, 2014 8:55 AM

Apr 2008
There's been plenty of foreshadowing about this development.

TheGrandSage23 said:
The_ClownPrince said:

Of course it does... Igneel's the king of fire based dragons.. So obviously there would be more.. It would be hard to explain how he connected Natsu to Igneel out of other fire dragons if a part of him wasn't in or on Natsu's body

Not to mention Master Zero freaking out and seeing a dragon appear when Natsu went dragon force

The points hits... The only MAJOR question would be why Igneel didn't show up 7 years ago and I could say his overpowered scarf has something to do with it

My money is definitely on the scarf
Sep 13, 2014 9:11 AM

Apr 2010
ThunderEmperor said:

Gray will probably help Natsu in some way since he now has the Ice Devil Slayer Magic.

Correct me if I'm wrong, it was Igneel that named his adopted son as Natsu Dragneel.

That'd be quite amusing, as it'd mean that Igneel named Natsu after an evil demon. If E.N.D. is another Natsu, he could possibly be a dragon slayer turned demon that Igneel originally trained but ended up turning on him, and maybe Igneel went inside Natsu to keep him on track. Who knows, but it's an interesting though, definitely.

Do Wendy or Gajeel have something like Natsu's scarf that could hold their dragons back(providing Grandeeney is inside Wendy as well? Lol imagine it was her long hair, bahaha.)? Unless they are in cahoots with Igneel to not come out until he makes his own appearance first? Many questions, can't wait to find out the answers. It makes you wonder why they went inside their slayers, all on the same day. What is the master plan?

Although it's still not the best manga I read, Fairy Tail has definitely upped the ante lately, there's been several good chapters. I'm quite pleased with how things are going right now.
Sep 13, 2014 9:24 AM

Oct 2011
Um... weird... I'll wait to see what directin this takes before judging whether it was stupid decision or not to have the dragons be inside of the dragon slayers the whole time

Sep 13, 2014 9:56 AM

Jul 2007
So END is either Natsu or Natsu's biological father.

The former seems more likely now, with Igneel having been inside Natsu and noting tha the thinks Natsu can defeat end just before leaving his body.

What if Igneel was, for the sake of it, the seal that seals Natsu as END?

Also I found it interesting that Acknologia wants to stop END's revival So the idea of Acknologia working against Zeref holds more weight. Unless Zeref is ALSO on a different side and Acknologia, Zeref's Demons and Zeref all have different interests and goals. My head hurts.

Either way I would not be surprised on if we got a sort of Shakungan no Shana situation here with
. Gray got his asspull powers for a reason. And I think that's the reason. Could Mashima have intentionally empowered the rest of the main characters as to counter-balance the possibility of Natsu not being there to save the day next arc?

That would certainly be interesting twist.
Sep 13, 2014 10:29 AM

Dec 2013
Well this chapter certainly answered quite a few questions! :D
Death flags set up everywhere on this one though.. Igneel's probably gonna have a super rough time against that hell of a monster ><

ThunderEmperor said:

^ I kinda agree with you! It's almost for sure that E.N.D has something to do with Natsu. When Zeref told Natsu that it was the latter's choice whether or not to kill E.N.D, that thought came to my mind instantly. It'll be interesting to see how that will turn out! Expecting a plot twist... xD

And I'm still waiting and hoping to see what Lumen Historie actually is... it's been hiding for way too long :/
Sep 13, 2014 10:46 AM
Jul 2013
Poor Natsu... T^T
Sep 13, 2014 10:51 AM

Feb 2012
So why are other DS feeling this heart pain, are they finna relese their dragons out too or what.
Sep 13, 2014 10:52 AM

Apr 2008
Ramkec said:
So why are other DS feeling this heart pain, are they finna relese their dragons out too or what.

Likely a violent reaction to Acnologia's power.
Sep 13, 2014 11:06 AM

May 2010
Congratz on the 400th chapter. ~

Igneel is finally here, and has been inside Natsu? Didn't see that one coming. :O

Natsu's tears..... ; A ;
"Wait for the signal, and I'll meet you after dark"
Sep 13, 2014 11:54 AM

Jan 2014
Damn I feel bad for Natsu, been wondering all his life where Ingeel has been, and he was right by him the entire time
Sep 13, 2014 12:42 PM
Feb 2013
https://33.media.tum...22iro1_
1280.jpg
https://33.media.tum...22iro2_
1280.jpg
https://38.media.tum...22iro3_
1280.jpg
https://38.media.tum...22iro5_
1280.jpg
Right in front of our faces yet all
we got were time travel theories
from
fans
1) the Rune barrier
2) Atlas Flame sensing Igneel
3) Zero hallucinating a dragon
4) Natsu's random bursts of power
Hiro got us good
Sep 13, 2014 1:17 PM
Apr 2012
Astoundingly good chapter of Fairy Tail, not quite the best of the year (nothing beats Wendy going Dragon Force and Lucy summoning the Spirit King) but it was amazing nonetheless. Never expected Igneel to be inside Natsu but it makes sense, where could the dragons hide for that long and not be noticed? When he came out and went straight for Acnologia I was in heaven.

That last page hit me emotionally, just like Luffy and Aces scenes at Marineford in One Piece. 10/10 chapter.
VulgarLifeSep 13, 2014 2:19 PM
Sep 13, 2014 1:32 PM

Sep 2014
So we finally found what friendship power was coming from... it was a dragon

Awesome chapter just simply awesome
''I wish to believe in a righteous light that encompasses the rage and sadness....the righteous light which guides all things''

''You will regret this i will show you magic like you never seen before! ''
Sep 13, 2014 1:38 PM

Mar 2013
Holy sh*t. Things just got real.

Natsu FOUND IGNEEL!

HELL YEAH! And who knew that this whole time. Since the whole beginning of fairy tail, Igneel was freakin inside Natsu. Hiro Mashima amazes me once again.

And then the Igneel vs. Anologia build up. XD
I can't even tell who's going to win.

Plus more clues about E.N.D.

If all this doesn't say best fairy tail chapter ever; then I don't know what does.

I'm going to end it here before I make a whole page on how excited I am on this thing.
.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Sep 13, 2014 2:05 PM

Dec 2011
Dang. That was something for the 400th chapter... that explains why they got blocked by Freed's runes... although, if Igneel was really inside Natsu (same with Gajeel and Wendy's dragons)... why didn't they come out during the Tenrou? Hmm. I guess it has probably something to do with Mavis saving the guild... and hopefully we get an explanation behind this.

The dragons being inside dragon slayers kind of make sense too, if we think that the real power source of magic of dragon slayers are the dragons inside them!

Can't believe we will see the goal of Natsu, Igneel was with him all along. Damn... since Igneel appeared, it feels like this is going to be the last arc or so of FT.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 13, 2014 2:08 PM

Apr 2008
Fiji said:
Dang. That was something for the 400th chapter... that explains why they got blocked by Freed's runes... although, if Igneel was really inside Natsu (same with Gajeel and Wendy's dragons)... why didn't they come out during the Tenrou? Hmm. I guess it has probably something to do with Mavis saving the guild... and hopefully we get an explanation behind this.

The dragons being inside dragon slayers kind of make sense too, if we think that the real power source of magic of dragon slayers are the dragons inside them!

Can't believe we will see the goal of Natsu, Igneel was with him all along. Damn... since Igneel appeared, it feels like this is going to be the last arc or so of FT.

This is NOT the last arc. How many times must I say this in this thread.
Sep 13, 2014 2:27 PM

Dec 2013
Strong feeling that Igneel will die
Stay in yesterday 時を止めて
Sep 13, 2014 2:35 PM

Sep 2014
Darklight0303 said:
Fiji said:

they never listen do they mashima told there would be atleast 3 more arcs after GMG so tartarus is one and there are 2 left simple.

Theres a lot to cover it wouldn't end now speacially since FT just got 2 spin offs and a official magazine
''I wish to believe in a righteous light that encompasses the rage and sadness....the righteous light which guides all things''

''You will regret this i will show you magic like you never seen before! ''
Sep 13, 2014 2:36 PM

Apr 2008
KingMystogan said:
Darklight0303 said:

they never listen do they mashima told there would be atleast 3 more arcs after GMG so tartarus is one and there are 2 left simple.

Theres a lot to cover it wouldn't end now speacially since FT just got 2 spin offs and a official magazine

Exactly. It's so aggravating I swear I am tempted to make it into a meme to post it every time someone keeps saying this stupid thing.
Sep 13, 2014 2:58 PM
Jun 2014
Gawd. I really liked this chapter.

Igneel's appearance. Wow!
<3
D'wahhh and Natsu crying made me tear up.
And goodness, now I have to wait a whole other week for the next ch.
Feeling really excited~
Sep 13, 2014 3:38 PM

Dec 2012
what is this mindfuckery. Natsu is pregnant and is the father of Igneel.
hope Acnologia rapes Igneel, Natsu and Lucy all in one.
I enjoyed seeing Natsu in pain :>
Sep 13, 2014 4:39 PM

Apr 2008
valker said:
what is this mindfuckery. Natsu is pregnant and is the father of Igneel.
hope Acnologia rapes Igneel, Natsu and Lucy all in one.
I enjoyed seeing Natsu in pain :>

You're a sicko aren't you
Sep 13, 2014 5:11 PM
Feb 2014
congratz on the 400th chapter~

IM SO EXCITED I CANT WAIT FOR NEXT WEEK..

btw the twist plot about E.N.D. = Evil Natsu Dragneel made me laugh so hard XD
Sep 13, 2014 7:34 PM
Sep 2014
(I'm Lethal on that other website)
My theory:
Dragon Slayers whose parent dragons went "missing", actually had their dragons inside of them (Gajeel, Wendy also)
"How did Grandeeney "go" to Igneel": Grandeeney can create an orb of light, which she uses to communicate long distances, usually with other Dragons" -Fairytailwikia
She also can perform telepathy ( She communicated with her edolas counter-part without being there)
It also seems as if the dragons are resting (storing up power)
"What about Laxus" Well a lacrima was implanted, that lacrima, I believe was a dragon, just compressed into a dormant form. Notice also, how Laxus can enter Dragon Force during the time he revealed he was a Dragon Slayer (did no one notice the scales?+ (remember in this arc how Natsu and Gajeel couldn't pass Freed's Rune (cause of the dragons inside of em)
"What about the Twin Dragons?" Well both of them had dragon lacrimas implanted in them also + bathed in Dragon Blood--> leading to Dragon Force on-demand + the reaction to Acnologia's second coming
(remember the picture of Acnologia before the dragon transformation?, he looked as if he was in Dragon Force, which he got from bathing in dragon blood and implanting the lacrimas he got from the dragons he killed.
--->Rogue said he assisted in letting a sick Skiadrum "die", <-- do you think a dragon would let someone kill them for the hell of it?, even if the dragon is sick. Skiadrum "died" to "enter" him to rest up til' the sickness heals for the day the dragons make their move. Plus what is this "shadow" Rogue is constantly fighting within himself.
Natsu seems to get random outbursts of power( for example: On top of Atlas Flame, whom felt Igneel's presence), Igneel is also feeding him power in some time of needs, (Natsu,Gajeel,Wendy have parents who have FAITH in them)
I wouldn't be surprised if Atlas Flame reappears, cause Natsu ate his "Hell Flames", and so did Igneel, Atlast could be inside either one of them, charging up also'
Motion Sickness except when flying, coincidence?
Now to talk about E.N.D(400 yrs ago fought with Igneel), people are saying it could possibly be "Evil Natsu Dragneel"
Atlas Flame went back 400 yrs after the gate was demolished, and could've talked about Igneel fostering a child Dragon Slayer (who could eat flames)---> notice how Silver(devil slayer) could eat Ice Magic--> Fire devil eat Fire magic
Zeref could've heard about this(told of someone with immense power-->enough to kill him possibly), and created a Demon form of this "Natsu Dragneel" an EVIL form.(remember alot of people have the power to see the future)--> Zeref also gets himself a "son"-->E.N.D
E.N.D kills a lot of people---> Zeref realizes the value of life--> seals him into that book-->Mard Greer gets his hands on the book to one day ressurect his guild master, lies to the other members that it's the only way of finding Zeref (remember Mard Greer was already aware of Zeref's presence while the other demons weren't)
ALSO! NOTICE THE DRAGON KING FESTIVAL CARVING looks as if Natsu is fighting Acnologia
E.N.D being the Devil form of Natsu that Zeref created , which Acnologia had a hard time against ---> reason Acnologia tries to destroy E.N.D. before he is brought back.
Sep 13, 2014 8:35 PM
Feb 2013
http://i26.mangapanda.com/fairy-tail/293/fairy-tail-3482199.jpg

weisslogia and skiadrum was still alive!
I really doubt Sting or Rogue killed
their dragons. Sick or not, they
were little kids and their dragon
slayer magic was useless at that
point so how did they kill their
dragons...poke em with a stick? I
think their dragons fooled them
into using their chibi dragon
slayer magic, there was a blinding
flash of light and poof...dragons
disappeared aka we killed them.
Sting and Rogue aren't the
sharpest tools in the box.

then explain why Igneel
didn't help Natsu in the
Tenrou Arc.
Don't know, but we'll find out
why. Every time we've seen Igneel,
he has said something along the
lines of waiting for the dragon
king festival and the time will soon
come. Maybe it just wasn't time.
The first time he conversed with
Grandine he warned her not to
interfere with humans until the
appointed time. Each dragon
slayer has been near death
countless times...you want them
to pop out each time? That kinda
defeats the purpose of having
gone to such lengths to hide
themselves don't you think?
Eventually we'll find out. Asspull
this is not.
RagixSep 14, 2014 2:29 AM
Sep 13, 2014 8:59 PM

May 2012
Sooo speechless been reading this having some goosebumps every page..
Looks like E.N.D is a real deal that Igneel have to show up probably Metalicana and Grandine too..
and that Natsu crying at the last page..
Was thinking in what circumstances will Natsu cry since everyone are crying.. so that it..

looks like 377 more ch before it ends?
Dark_MessiahSep 13, 2014 9:04 PM

Sep 13, 2014 9:04 PM
Sep 2014
myanime2 said:
then explain why Igneel
didn't help Natsu in the
Tenrou Arc.
Don't know, but we'll find out
why. Every time we've seen Igneel,
he has said something along the
lines of waiting for the dragon
king festival and the time will soon
come. Maybe it just wasn't time.
The first time he conversed with
Grandine he warned her not to
interfere with humans until the
appointed time. Each dragon
slayer has been near death
countless times...you want them
to pop out each time? That kinda
defeats the purpose of having
gone to such lengths to hide
themselves don't you think?
Eventually we'll find out. Asspull
this is not.

Igneel most likely sensed Mavis ( Zeref could sense Mavis, without even physically seeing her)
*Notice how Mavis's grave had a Golen Fire burning in the center of it*
Uhm, did you forget how the SCARF he gave Natsu saved his life+ his guildies'?
Also the dragons made a pact, to not intefere with other dragons(Acnologia) or Zeref until the TIME has come.
Also pre-this arc, the parent dragons have been helping out their children only, not interfering with other humans.

myanime2 said:
http://i26.mangapanda.com/fairy-tail/293/fairy-tail-3482199.jpg

weisslogia and skiadrum was still alive!
I really doubt Sting or Rogue killed
their dragons. Sick or not, they
were little kids and their dragon
slayer magic was useless at that
point so how did they kill their
dragons...poke em with a stick? I
think their dragons fooled them
into using their chibi dragon
slayer magic, there was a blinding
flash of light and poof...dragons
disappeared aka we killed them.
Sting and Rogue aren't the
sharpest tools in the box.

I believe they're alive also!
In episode 173, you hear a constant "thump" start happening from the reaction of Natsu,Gajeel, Sting, Rogue being all next to each other , about to engage.
You also see Igneel ask Skiadrum and Weisslogia about the dragon slayers they raised, (at some point)
RagixSep 14, 2014 2:29 AM
Sep 14, 2014 12:16 AM

Jan 2010
Unexpected! So Natsu lost 14 (without Tenrou accident 7) years on looking for Igneel
Denerwować się to mścić się na własnym zdrowiu za głupotę innych.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 275 Discussion ( 1 2 )

DuroDeMatar - Mar 16, 2012

52 by aod-kun »»
Yesterday, 6:06 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 268 Discussion ( 1 2 )

BackLashWave - Jan 27, 2012

52 by aod-kun »»
Apr 23, 6:16 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 46 Discussion

Cali4nian - Oct 12, 2009

10 by MAYANK22 »»
Apr 21, 11:30 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 418 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Darklight0303 - Feb 2, 2015

185 by shinytrains »»
Apr 13, 1:00 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 251 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Sep 17, 2011

81 by aod-kun »»
Apr 6, 5:15 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.