Forum Settings
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Sep 1, 2014 2:04 AM

Jan 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Erza vs Kyouka! Man I've said it before but Kyouka looks so much better without the bucket, Loved that Mira was able to get one last shot in too! :D
Sep 1, 2014 2:14 AM

Apr 2013
It looks like Armadura Fairy! Hope we finally get to see her use it on panel, Sayla was still alive and people were complaining she went down to easy.
Sep 1, 2014 2:15 AM

Mar 2014
DS Gray got quite a jump in power

7/10 pretty much a set up chapter but we got more plot movement

Kyouka vs Erza.. Hiro please deliver

No more Sayla... That sucks... So Kyouka is the last one
Sep 1, 2014 2:20 AM

Dec 2011
Gray new power is badass...well now for Erza turns to shine
Sep 1, 2014 2:46 AM

Mar 2013
Whoa, gray's new power got him way more stronger than I expected. I mean he freakin one shotted the guy. :0 Maybe it's just me.

Excited for Erza's fight. XD
.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Sep 1, 2014 2:48 AM

Apr 2014
yep Kyouka looks a lot better.

okay, GIRL FIGHT!
Sep 1, 2014 3:07 AM

Apr 2014
Interesting, can't wait for the battle.
Sep 1, 2014 3:19 AM

Feb 2014
Hmm I'm kind of worried, with Gray's new power and that look he has on his face, and also that he said he'll be the one to crush Tartaros... On the other hand, Mira took Sayla down and Erza is against Kyouka, and they both have different motives to win, so that should be interesting!
Sep 1, 2014 3:25 AM

May 2014
OMFG Gray is more badass and stronger than i expected

I hope is power up is permanet...

GO ERZAAAAAAAAA FINALLY
Yes, we may fall but there is something that we can do.... LIVE
Sep 1, 2014 3:38 AM

Jul 2013
purplicious said:
Hmm I'm kind of worried, with Gray's new power and that look he has on his face, and also that he said he'll be the one to crush Tartaros...

Felt the same way when he said that.
Mira able to get one shot in before all out of power. :D

Erza vs Kyouka. :D
Sep 1, 2014 3:39 AM

Oct 2013
Cool chapter! Gray has become pretty strong due to Silvers power. To be honest I didn't expect that he would be that strong.
The only question on my mind is:

Is Sayla dead? :(
Sep 1, 2014 3:44 AM
Feb 2013
MY BELOVED SAYLA!..........
Sep 1, 2014 3:45 AM
Feb 2013
Behemoth11 said:
Cool chapter! Gray has become pretty strong due to Silvers power. To be honest I didn't expect that he would be that strong.
The only question on my mind is:

nope! my waifu needs to rest! that's all!
Sep 1, 2014 4:06 AM

Dec 2013
Wow Gray s pretty op now. Hyped as hell for Erza's fight.
Sep 1, 2014 4:51 AM

Jan 2014
Gray was fucking badass in this chapter. Glad he shined.
Sep 1, 2014 4:56 AM
Apr 2013
Grey showed how much of a bad ass he is.
Sep 1, 2014 4:57 AM

Aug 2012
Gray is beastly with his new powers.
Sep 1, 2014 5:12 AM

Mar 2014
Gray shows his"demonic zero" powers !!a badass gonna destroy tartaros !!
Mira's desperate move !!
Faces activation !!
Ohh.. Getting goosebumps !! This is gonna be an epic fight !! Erza vs Kyouka !!
Pretty great chapter !!!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 1, 2014 5:15 AM

Nov 2011
That fight was way too fast for Gray. We'll see what Kyouka can do now I guess. Let's see if she can talk the talk and walk the walk.
Sep 1, 2014 5:21 AM

Dec 2008
Yes Yes Yes! Jesus Christ Almighty so much yes!!!
I haven't been this pumped for a Fairy Tail chapter in forever! I thought my love for the series was beginning to mellow out but omg. Finally, the legit Erza vs Kyouka fight.

Holy crap Kyouka's freaking gorgeous. She feels very different without her mask too. plzletmehaveyourbabies!

I mean it's obvious Erza's going to win. But I hope Kyouka doesn't kick the bucket :(

Yes, I fangirled. Big deal! ;_; Psycho lesbian characters are rare and awesome!
Sep 1, 2014 5:29 AM

Feb 2012
Lel Gray.

Damn Mira came in with that lariat out of nowhere.
Sep 1, 2014 5:33 AM

Dec 2008
Behemoth11 said:

From what I understood, Kyouka absorbed her powers, but I don't know if she's dead or if she just fainted. The whole scene made it seem like Kyouka took the last bit of her powers to make her wish come true and she died as a result of being completely drained. I guess we'll know in the upcoming chapters.
Sep 1, 2014 5:45 AM
Sep 2012
Okay so this chapter had two parts, lets start with the Tempesta part. Looks like Gajeel out of power, he is screwed, Tempesta is going to finish him off, when Gray comes to the rescue with his new power up. I thought Natsu for sure was going to fight Tempesta, but to my surprise and delight it is someone else, granted Gray already had his battle, so he is hogging opponents up, but I will excuse that for one reason I will get to that later. Interesting to see Gray and Gajeel interact, we don't get to see that too often, Natsu two rivals, I was hoping they would talk smack about Natsu behind his back.

Gray and Tempesta have a short fight, Gray beats him quickly. Disappointed the fight was this short, but I will excuse it for one reason, they had to show case Gray's power up, he has demon slayer powers now so let's see it in action, which means if Gray encounters E.N.D. it will not end well for him no pun indented, they are showcasing it now, so when Gray tries the same crap on E.N.D., he is going to no sell it, they will have to think of another way to beat E.N.D, heck if Gray encounters Made Geer, he will probably no sell it. So Gray used that trump card which only works once, that is the rules of Shonnen.

Onto the second part, Erza's party is looking for the Chairman, and listening to Farnmouth, yay that is a good idea, no way he is leading you to a trap. Turns out the Chairman is activating Face, and when Farnmouth said it is not Keith's work, it could mean one thing, I was thinking it could be one thing, than when everyone else was moving I knew who it was, yes can it be? Yup it is Sayla she is still alive, I was so happy for a moment though by the end of the chapter not so much. Though throughout the chapter even though things were going good for team, Sayla looked sad which I didn't know what to make of it, but we found out why by the end of the chapter. And Kyuoka is there too, telling Sayla not to kill Erza, that is her pray.

And than Mira shows up, and demon soul Mira and Kyouka look so much alike, when I saw Sayla get closelined, I thought Kyokoa had turned on Sayla, thinking what the hell is going on, perhaps someone using Macro, but no it is Mira, using that last strengh to take Sayla down, and drained the last of her strengh as Sayla dying. At least her death will be better than the presummed off screen she got.

Face will activate in seconds, I am not so much worried about Erza, she knows what is going on, but Sting and Rogue they are screwed, there magic is about to go kaput in the middle of a fight with Made Guille. Erza you better fix this.

Last one on one fight Erza vs Kyouka, which mean Made Guille and E.N.D. and whoever else they come accross will have to defeated in a group effort, just like her first battle with Minerva, Erza is at a handicap, but this time thanks to Made Guille, Kyouka is not 100 percent either, so when Erza wins, Kyouka has more of a excuse. This fight looks like it is going to be awesome. And judging by the way it started, just with Erza battle with Knighwalker, no mater what happens at the end of the fight they will have each other's respect.

Prediction, Erza will win, but Kyouka will survive, I don't know if Erza will indentionally let her live if so I could see a defeated Kyouka begging Erza to finish her off, if Minerva is still there I would love it if she said "good luck with that" that would be so funny or just assume she is dead, I think for a long time Kyouka destiny is to be betrayed and killed by someone like Made Guille or even E.N.D. to showcase how evil they are. That or she will use her last breath to play a big role in turning things around for the good guys and give FT a chance like Ultear did when she restored the Tenrou tree.

It was a good chapter, I liked part 2 better than part 1, didn't like Tempesta just getting trolled, but I understand why, it was a necessary evil to set things up down the line and make E.N.D. look more god like.
Sep 1, 2014 5:58 AM

Nov 2012
bullshit father poweris too stronk
IF YOU LIKE DEATH PARADE, GO WATCH BARTENDER!!!
my animesongs chord thread : here bro
Sep 1, 2014 6:26 AM

Aug 2012
wow, to live and experience a chapter where Natsu doesn't miracuously get up and beat the opponent, but where Gray saves Gajeel, is the most badass AND beats him to a pulp, with a logically acquired power up that actually makes sense.... If Fairy Tail is ending soon, it's going with a bang.

on another note, it probably just means they're saving up Natsu for the last fight...I do hope that he wont atleast fight that demon king dude AND Zeref...
Lets say Makarov or someone...I don't know, Gildartz fights the demon king
This world is mine. I think this world may even just be a long, long dream I'm watching. You guys may just be illusions, and it can't be proven whether or not you really exist either. In other words, this world was created with me at the center. So what will happen if I die? I don't know. My imagination isn't very creative; I just can't imagine myself dying. In other words, there is no way this world can completely disappear. But if I die, then everyone will disappear. I am the only one in this world who won't disappear. The rest are just people I see as if in a dream.

-Claire Stanfield, Baccano!
Sep 1, 2014 8:01 AM

May 2013
Nice that Gray go a power up. Erza vs Kyouka.
Sep 1, 2014 8:48 AM

Mar 2014
ninjastarforcex said:
bullshit father poweris too stronk

So that makes it bullshit?
Sep 1, 2014 9:24 AM

Oct 2010
It makes it bullshit when most of the time they get powerup easily from defeating an opponent ( or gaining it during the battle while they simply eat it like those main Dragon Slayers). Hardly anyone trains these days to archive some technique.

Kyouka VS Erza = badass? I think not. It will end up like all her other previous battles. Spout some nakama nonsense and end the fight with never before seen armor. That's not badass, that's bad writing for not making up something new for a change. If anything I hope Kyouka and Sayla get out of there alive as they are quite the awesome duo.

I would gladly like to see Sting and Rouge getting shit done in their current fight, but the way things are going, Natsu will probably save the day.

Anyway, Just hope that Minerva doesn't die as some sacrifice via Ultear.
Sep 1, 2014 9:41 AM
Sep 2012
Natsu completely lost the bet. Not only did Gajeel beat his opponent first, Natsu beat his opponent at all, so Natsu totally lost, sucks to be Natsu.
Sep 1, 2014 9:43 AM

Jul 2013
Those demons sure seem to have luck on their sides with everything completing and what not. But this is fairy tail we're talking about, so fairy tail will win anyways...
For those who seek perfection, there can be no rest on this side of the grave.
Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.
Sep 1, 2014 10:57 AM

Jun 2013
Damn Gray has become strong. Demon Slaying MAgic. Tartaros is in Quite Trouble.

Those 2 Bitches were still ALIVE!? Well Mira Saved them. And one the Expected Main Fights is just starting. Well Even if Erza would not be able to stop the launch. ;) You remember what Wendy was preparing to Do? XD yep ASking help from All Guilds in Fiore!!! wanna bet that just moment before Face shoot, they destroy the Devices? XD That is what i At least expect.

So Sayla gave her power to Kyouka. Sorry Bitch. You little plan is so going down to the Toilet. Kyouka is going to die next by hands of the Erza. XD
Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.~Winston Churchill

"Fate of the universe will be Decided as it SHOULD be, in MORTAL KOMBAT!" ~Elder Gods

"Justice WILL Prevail?" "But OF COURSE IT WILL!! WHOEVER WINS, BECOMES THE JUSTICE!!!" ~Donquixote Doflamingo (King, Pirate, Shichibukai, Philosopher(?) (One Piece))
Sep 1, 2014 11:22 AM

Feb 2014
The chapter was amazing! and i'm really hyped about Erza vs Kyouka, but all I want to see is Natsu destroying everything!

Sep 1, 2014 11:38 AM
Apr 2012
Fantastic chapter as usual. Gray is overwhelming now, incredible power. Mira landing the finishing blow on Sayla was awesome. Erza vs Kyouka (looks so much better without her armor) hype time. Also FACE!
Sep 1, 2014 12:10 PM

Mar 2009
Did Koyouka grew up a bit after getting rid of her mask? She looks not only better but taller than before. Her legs are longer O.,o
Sep 1, 2014 3:21 PM

May 2013
Gray has inherited his father's power and is now insanely powerful :D
Sep 1, 2014 4:19 PM
Sep 2012
I have thought this for a long time about how Kyouka's story will end, and seeing how close she is to Sayla further cements. I think in this fight, first of all when it is over Erza and Kyouka will have each other's respect, anyway Erza will win I think everyone knows that, but I think Kyouka will survive either Erza will spear her or Erza just assume she is dead, though spearing her works better towards what I think is going to happen another point against Kyouka should a lowly human not only defeat her but show her sympathy and mercey, Kyouka will survive so Mard Guille or even E.N.D. her for being a failure, for caring for Sayla which is human like behavior, and for the indignity of having a human sho mercey towards her. I think that is her destiny to get screwed over by her superiors.

That and / or perhaps in last dying breath help turn the corner for the good guys like Ultear did when she restored the Tenrou tree. She is second in command (third in command if you are counting E.N.D.) and second command characters in the Ballem Alliance guilds have a dramatic end, Ultear redemmed herself and helped Fairy Tail turn things around by restoring the Tenrou tree, Cobra was betrayed by brain. Kyouka she is the heart of the group like Cobra and Ultear were.
Sep 1, 2014 4:37 PM

Dec 2012
Gray showing off his new Ice demon slaying magic against Tempesta was pretty cool.
Erza vs Kyouko. Cannot wait to see that battle.
Fairy Tail gotta stop FACE.
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Sep 1, 2014 5:55 PM

May 2010
kaitonic said:
Gray new power is badass...well now for Erza turns to shine
"Wait for the signal, and I'll meet you after dark"
Sep 1, 2014 9:25 PM
Dec 2013
WHAT DOES GRAY MEAN WHEN HE SAID THAT "I'm goin to be the one to take down Tartaros" ?? I MEAN TARTAROS WAS REALLY OVER wasn't it? and isn't Kyouka the only one able to fight?

and honestly i don't think Gray did became OVER powerful, his power was only effective against demons because his power was DEVIL SLAYING MAGIC so it's probably very obvious that Tempesta would be done for iin ONE SHOT! HAHAHA...

I WONDER WHO'S GOING TO BE THE NEXT FAIRY TAIL MEMBER hahaha, i mean WOULD THEY GET A DEMON MEMBER out of Tartaros and if so i hope it wont be THAT MUSHROOM, i could cook it and give to my dog, and i doubt my dog would even eat it.. HAHAHAHAHHAA... nc chapter btw :)
Sep 1, 2014 9:25 PM

Jan 2014
Crimson_Cloud said:
It makes it bullshit when most of the time they get powerup easily from defeating an opponent ( or gaining it during the battle while they simply eat it like those main Dragon Slayers). Hardly anyone trains these days to archive some technique.

Kyouka VS Erza = badass? I think not. It will end up like all her other previous battles. Spout some nakama nonsense and end the fight with never before seen armor. That's not badass, that's bad writing for not making up something new for a change. If anything I hope Kyouka and Sayla get out of there alive as they are quite the awesome duo.

I would gladly like to see Sting and Rouge getting shit done in their current fight, but the way things are going, Natsu will probably save the day.

Anyway, Just hope that Minerva doesn't die as some sacrifice via Ultear.

You have been reading the wrong manga if you honestly expect training from characters getting powerups.
Sep 1, 2014 9:28 PM
Dec 2013
I HOPE FACE WILL REALLY ACTIVATE! hahaha like a Plot twist where all of them got no magic power and more and they need to bring back the magic in the continent blahblahblah~ story plot. But i guess it won't even happen :v
Sep 1, 2014 9:41 PM

Dec 2012
I liked Gray's badass entrance and performance. Fuck yeah. what a beast.
He made Gajeel shit his pants too lol.
Sep 1, 2014 9:51 PM

Dec 2012
GRAY-SAMA For the win!!!!! He got so much stronger, what a sexy beast <3
I was extremely enjoyed for this chapter even though it felt a tad rushed and short.

I seriously don't care about Erza's battle.
Sep 2, 2014 1:29 AM

Jul 2007
Barring the gray asspull, good chapter.
Sep 2, 2014 2:06 AM

Feb 2012
NICE GRAY Powerupppp!

Awesome Chapter but i don't care what happens next since it's FT. All i wanna see is some YURI Borderline-H Content. At least, Pleaseee! Let it happen to Kyouka and Erza legitimately. They're my favorite Yuri Pairing in this manga who have the most potential to be the hottest Lesbian OTP.

And Please More Doujins about them two <333
Sep 2, 2014 4:43 AM

Apr 2008
Can't wait for Gray to get roflestomped by End;
Sep 2, 2014 4:48 AM

Oct 2013
a fight that should need to be over in a few seconds? lol
"Urushibara Ruka. The mannerisms and voice of a woman... No... More feminine than any woman. But he's a guy. Taller than Mayuri, but so very thin... But he's a guy. Looks great in a miko outfit... But he's a guy. It's already twilight And yet, it's so hot. The cicadas are crying. But... He's a guy."
Sep 2, 2014 5:26 AM
Dec 2010
wow, good power up for grey
now i want round 2 : Grey vs Natsu
every one will his breath magic
Sep 2, 2014 5:47 PM

Jan 2014
I hope END is Natsu, so Gray can stomp the shit out of that fire breathing plot slayer, not only that but I would enjoy Darklight's tears.
Sep 2, 2014 7:11 PM
Jun 2014
Fai said:
Barring the gray asspull, good chapter.

It wasn't an asspull. Gray's magic specizlizes in slaying demons, so this was a no brainer that he would oneshot an injured tempesta.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 275 Discussion ( 1 2 )

DuroDeMatar - Mar 16, 2012

52 by aod-kun »»
Yesterday, 6:06 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 268 Discussion ( 1 2 )

BackLashWave - Jan 27, 2012

52 by aod-kun »»
Apr 23, 6:16 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 46 Discussion

Cali4nian - Oct 12, 2009

10 by MAYANK22 »»
Apr 21, 11:30 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 418 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Darklight0303 - Feb 2, 2015

185 by shinytrains »»
Apr 13, 1:00 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 251 Discussion ( 1 2 )

kevin_video - Sep 17, 2011

81 by aod-kun »»
Apr 6, 5:15 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.