Forum Settings
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 2, 2014 7:12 PM
Jun 2014
@Darklight0303, in your dreams only bish.

Now for the chapter.

It rocked. Gray displayed some good spells and craftiness, loved the entrance. He was calm, cool collected while ending Tempesta. with ease.

Gajeel needs to be kissing Gray's performance after that.

Gray was simply badass.

Erza vs Kyouka? seems interesting if written good, otherwise I'm not interested in Erza's character
BladeTurnerSep 2, 2014 7:47 PM
Sep 2, 2014 7:45 PM

Jul 2014
An enjoyable chaper, Gray is cute and badass <3 Loved the ice and bow looked, it was cool, and Gray is very skilled with his sword. He cut Tempesta very quickly all in one panel. Impressive *o*

Please mashima, don't troll Kyouka :/

Have Erza lose instead, and Minerva have some time to shine.
Sep 3, 2014 12:54 PM

Jan 2014
It's time for Ezra to shine next chapter !
Sep 3, 2014 12:59 PM

Dec 2009
BladeTurner said:
Fai said:
Barring the gray asspull, good chapter.

It wasn't an asspull. Gray's magic specizlizes in slaying demons, so this was a no brainer that he would oneshot an injured tempesta.

It was kind of an ass pull, Natsu and other dragon slayers couldn't do shit to the dragons in the GMG arc but now Gray being new to the powers of a demon slayer can one shot demons from the book of Zeref?
NovaSkySep 3, 2014 1:03 PM
Sep 3, 2014 1:39 PM

May 2012
I wish those demons dont wear pants.. Gray is still rocking same as Mira..
looks like Fairy vs Demon next ch.. lots of fan for Sayla, im one of them then..

Sep 3, 2014 6:45 PM
Sep 2012
So does Silver count as the tooken bad guy turn good guy of the arc? Because he was trying to destory Tartarus from the inside all along, so he was good all along. Perhaps we won't have our tooken face turn. Have there ever been an arc in FT that lacks the tooken face turn. Sun Village perhaps? Before you say what about Flare, she was already good at the beginning just like Silver, and the tressue hunter gulld stayed as jerks, but it is a precursor to this arc, just like the Love and Lucky arc was a precursor to the Oracion Seis arc which also had no villian turn good. The Daybreak arc, first of all that to short to be considered an arc, and besides you had Virgo that turned good though not in the arc itself, techninally Juvia and Gajeel didn't turn in the Phandom arc. As far as Minerva is concerned, she is a left over character from the previous arc. She just had more immunity to Fairy Tail cleansiness than Sting, Rogue, and the rest of Sabertooth.

My point is, should we check off Silver for the tooken bad guy turn good or not? If not, Kyouka perhaps who I thought ironicly was least likely to turn good at the beginning of the arc, but the only alternaitve is Made Guille and we all know he ain't turning, though I am sure some desturb fan girls might think he is just misunderstood and perhaps there is a chance he will see the error of his ways.

Perhaps this could be the first arc in a long time, that has all the bad guys stay bad guys.
Sep 3, 2014 7:35 PM

Jan 2014
hyperwarp said:
BladeTurner said:

It wasn't an asspull. Gray's magic specizlizes in slaying demons, so this was a no brainer that he would oneshot an injured tempesta.

It was kind of an ass pull, Natsu and other dragon slayers couldn't do shit to the dragons in the GMG arc but now Gray being new to the powers of a demon slayer can one shot demons from the book of Zeref?

Only asspull was when Gray received the powerup with no explanation, but it wasn't that big since it was foreshadowed and he used it before. I can accept it anyway, since Gray never really received a powerup until now, compared to the ones Natsu illogically gets in a daily basis. So it was about damn time he grew in the power ranks.

Dragons>>>Demons. Humans like Laxus oneshotted a demon, where non-DS couldn't even put a dent on the dragons. So Gray with his new demon slaying magic in oneshotting Tempesta made a lot of sense.
Sep 3, 2014 7:44 PM
Dec 2013
Lol, so Gray gets powerup and think he is some super saiyan that can beat anyone? So funny. I doubt his new powers will be effective. He will probably not even wipe out the whole Tartarus.
Sep 3, 2014 8:47 PM

Dec 2012
ScazoN said:
Lol, so Gray gets powerup and think he is some super saiyan that can beat anyone? So funny. I doubt his new powers will be effective. He will probably not even wipe out the whole Tartarus.

he has every right to think that considering he lowdiffed a demon with ease, the same demon that tanked a LFD roar , his powers are very much effective. post with more thought next time.
Sep 3, 2014 9:17 PM

Jan 2014
Epic chapter! Gray showed how much of a badass he is! I'm proud of my favourite character for steamrolling these demons, and looking like a boss in executing it.

and lolErzanakamaspeech coming next.
Sep 3, 2014 9:22 PM

Jul 2014
The first part for the badass Gray-sama was done very well. I enjoyed his fight against Tempesta, even if it was a massacre instead of a fight. I'm loving his current personality and determination in defeating Tartaros.
Sep 3, 2014 9:27 PM

Jul 2014
Trayce said:
Epic chapter! Gray showed how much of a badass he is! I'm proud of my favourite character for steamrolling these demons, and looking like a boss in executing it.

and lolErzanakamaspeech coming next.

Indeed, Gray was awesome, loved the sharingan he used too :D
Sep 4, 2014 3:47 AM

Mar 2010
Gray's power was so awesome!! I cannot wait to see it in the Anime!!
Sep 7, 2014 5:11 PM
Jul 2013
OMG!! OMG!! OMG!!
Gray was SOOO COOL!!
I loved that part <3
And when Mira showed up my heart skipped so many beats!
(I hate that Kyouka BITCH so much :<)
And the final and best moment of this chapter was when both of them, badasses Erza and Kyouka, said ''Yes''! OMG! This is why I LOVE FT SO MUCH!
Sep 7, 2014 7:54 PM

Dec 2012
erza's part was garbage. so not looking forward to her fight -.-"
Sep 7, 2014 11:32 PM

Nov 2013
So gray can freeze everything now because his father touched his rectum before he died?

Seems legit.
Sep 8, 2014 2:19 AM
Dec 2013
valker said:
ScazoN said:

he has every right to think that considering he lowdiffed a demon with ease, the same demon that tanked a LFD roar , his powers are very much effective. post with more thought next time.
How ironic, grayfanboy.

Does that demon = ALL Tartarus? No.
Sep 8, 2014 4:15 AM

Dec 2012
ScazoN said:
valker said:

How ironic, grayfanboy.

Does that demon = ALL Tartarus? No.

are you retarded? tempesta is in the top 3 for strongest characters in the guild. and he got low diffed easily.
Sep 8, 2014 3:46 PM

Jul 2014
short_review said:
So gray can freeze everything now because his father touched his rectum before he died?

Seems legit.

his magic allows him to freeze curses as it specializes in that particular area.

you don't need a rocket scientist to understand a simple concept.
Sep 8, 2014 5:03 PM
Jun 2014
not only that but Gray was shown to freeze flames.
Sep 28, 2014 3:12 PM

Dec 2013
Fuck yeah, Mashima gave Gray a big role, looking forward to that
FragOutFire said:

Why am I a Berserk fan? All I ever experience is pain.

We are in the eclipse and Miura has sacrificed us
Oct 9, 2015 7:31 PM
Mar 2015
Aww man the anime is gonna take the fight away from gray and wake up Lexus which makes no damn sense because they cannot receive the antidote without gray but yeah whatever
Aug 11, 2018 8:47 AM

Feb 2013
Gray's new powers are great.
Erza vs Kyouka next.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 298 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Azokrad - Sep 7, 2012

242 by aoo-kun »»
Today, 3:05 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 297 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

azeriraz - Aug 31, 2012

284 by aoo-kun »»
Yesterday, 10:28 PM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 296 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kyon5 - Aug 24, 2012

324 by aoo-kun »»
Yesterday, 10:03 PM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 295 Discussion ( 1 2 )

BackLashWave - Aug 17, 2012

95 by aoo-kun »»
Yesterday, 9:46 PM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Chapter 294 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

azeriraz - Aug 3, 2012

121 by aoo-kun »»
May 11, 8:40 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.