Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 29, 2014 12:19 AM

Mar 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The Ingram sure can take a beating. Kinda annoying though how they got away yet again. Wonder what they'll do now that the Griffin is wrecked.
Oct 2, 2014 3:30 AM

Nov 2011
Holy FUCK! Budget episode! And we get a new OP and ED as well. Fabulous episode.

I seriously said "Oh FUCK!" when the gun landed on Yamazaki's arm.

The amount of detail in the wrecked parts of the Labors, shit fucking hell.

And what else makes this episode great? TRAP BUD!

YYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEESSSSS
Oct 28, 2014 8:39 PM

Jul 2011
^Hahaha.

Loved this episode. Great detail to everything, though I wish they didn't get away a second time. :/

I really do like the relationship between Asuma and Noa. :)
Jun 18, 2015 7:34 PM

Sep 2011
This was a really great little arc and the animation this episode was really good. I'm guessing its back to episodic again after this but hopefully not for long especially since theres not much of the series left.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Jun 18, 2015 7:47 PM
Oct 2012
NotJizzyHitler said:
This was a really great little arc and the animation this episode was really good. I'm guessing its back to episodic again after this but hopefully not for long especially since theres not much of the series left.

Patlabor is god. Don't try to impose human expectations on it. This series is not a goal series, it is a journey series.
Jan 1, 2016 1:58 AM

Jul 2008
Damn it Goto you let them just walk away...and also NO MORE MIDNIGHT BLLLLLLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUE!
Jan 10, 2016 10:53 AM

Jul 2013
I found the fight for the most part to be really disappointing quite frankly. I think there was also missed opportunities for great drama but the story still goes on so let's just wait and see how thing's turn out.
Apr 6, 2016 7:32 AM

Nov 2011
The clash was almost a fight between gladiators, the end will not be bored, because to take them are both sides, but the game is completely open; the final promo, it seems that a return to the routine as before. Good drawings and the management of the narrative is perfect. Change of eyecatch and new ending, I love it.
Oct 5, 2019 5:17 PM

Feb 2017
The KONOs per minute was strong in this episode.
Jul 5, 2020 9:50 AM

Nov 2016
Oh man, that kono-slugfest was hilarious.

Also lol @ Shinshi's wife.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Feb 24, 2021 11:59 PM

Nov 2008
Kanuka be like "My job here is done" when in fact she did not get to do much at all. I can't help but see her comeback in this arc as a wasted opportunity. The new OP sounds underwhelming so far, but maybe it will grow on me. On the other side, i like the new ED more than Midnight Blue.
AnimeThemes.moe <- the largest collection of anime Openings & Endings on the Web
AnimeMusicQuiz.com <- guess an anime from your list by it's Opening/Ending music browser game
Jul 30, 2023 10:27 AM

Jan 2008
I want to go back in time and fire whoever decided Bud needed to be a character. This entire arc has been so painfully boring and antithetical to what the show's about. I don't want to see a brat piloting a damn labor and exchanging mindless punches with a patlabor.
"I'm starting to think mal is run by Xinil generating electricity on a bicycle." - idklol

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mobile Police Patlabor Episode 18 Discussion

Avenger-senpai - Aug 20, 2014

9 by FireRifle64 »»
Mar 26, 8:09 PM

Poll: » Mobile Police Patlabor Episode 12 Discussion

Fronzel - Feb 1, 2013

8 by FireRifle64 »»
Mar 21, 8:38 PM

Poll: » Mobile Police Patlabor Episode 8 Discussion

Avenger-senpai - Aug 13, 2014

8 by FireRifle64 »»
Mar 18, 4:46 PM

Poll: » Mobile Police Patlabor Episode 5 Discussion

Avenger-senpai - Aug 11, 2014

7 by FireRifle64 »»
Mar 17, 11:01 PM

Poll: » Mobile Police Patlabor Episode 3 Discussion

Avenger-senpai - Aug 10, 2014

9 by FireRifle64 »»
Mar 17, 10:55 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.