Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Aug 28, 2014 9:57 AM

Apr 2011
How did Minato come up with the name Rasengan?

-Klad- said:
Karin gets disgusting each episode. Wtfs wrong with her? Sasuke tried to kill her several times, even called her an useless tool, which means that Sasuke doesn't even care for her existence..

Masochism? Considering the bite marks, I wouldn't put it past her.
Aug 28, 2014 10:21 AM

Dec 2012
yhunata said:
How did Minato come up with the name Rasengan?

Kanji: 螺旋丸
Rōmaji: Rasengan
Literal English: Spiralling Sphere
Aug 28, 2014 10:38 AM

Jul 2014
Was Orochimaru trying to be funny?
Aug 28, 2014 10:56 AM

Dec 2012
Okashi--chan said:

Oro is always funny.
Aug 28, 2014 10:57 AM

Jul 2013
This anime is quite lacking when it comes to action but so far I think all the dramatic parts has been handled well. I really like the addition of sannin flashback that wasn't present in the manga as it gave more insight towards their relationship and made the impact of Tsunade remembering Jiraiya and Oro's proclamation that Jiraiya might have changed too even more powerful. As a huge fan of Jiraiya I'm just glad to see him again even if it's just a little while. It's unfair how he's the only dead one among the sannin, especially considering how Oro has been revived countless times.
Aug 28, 2014 11:23 AM

Jan 2014
-Klad- said:
Grunbeld said:

I don't remember, how bad were her injuries?

PS. Wow the Kage survived, that totally makes sense. Also helps make Madara feel like a real threat.

Her body was cut in half.

Holy shit, you're right. What the hell Kishi?

Make that 6 consecutive holes in 5 episodes.

exLightning said:
Well it was pretty much fodder but the episodes have been better since Sasuke returned to the good side, at least for now.

But yeah I agree this needs more deaths, Not that I like them since Flashbacks are a sure thing to follow them but it makes the whole arc seem important like it should feel.

The ship has sailed I just wish half team 11 gets wiped before the end.
And for Orochimaru not to be a wimp. I mean I just don't see Zombie Madara as a final villain, nor Tobi.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 28, 2014 11:25 AM

Jan 2014
Next time: Kakashi vs Obito AGAIN

seriously it's been the 100th time that they're fighting
Recommend me an anime
Aug 28, 2014 11:29 AM

Jan 2014
renzbiohazard said:
Next time: Kakashi vs Obito AGAIN

seriously it's been the 100th time that they're fighting

Still more interesting than everyone vs zetsu fodder or ten tails fodder, I mean just look at their designs.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 28, 2014 11:32 AM

Aug 2014
True, I can't tell you how disappointed I was when those Ten-tail "transmission" beings showed up. Basically seemed like a waste of time since we've had that happen already with the zetsu's.

Though I hope Kakashi and Obito actually get through to each other and something of significance happens. I'd hate for the episode to end with nothing happening except more back and forth dialogue.

Moon           Lovers
                  
Rainbow                For You                Bluebird

Aug 28, 2014 11:33 AM

Jul 2011
SandyBoi said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The Three Way Deadlock huh..
Liked the beginning, Sasuke and Naruto working together. And Sakura healing the alliance
LOL Karin and Orochimaru.
Karin: "He tried to kill me... and it was irresistible" XD
Oh yes, Orochimaru is definitely the weirdest XD
Hm.. I don't remember that flashback being in the manga..

What an interesting episode, the first half was supper awesome with the TRIO. The second half was slower, but interesting as well. I'm glad Lady Tsunade survived. I don't know why people want her dead. haters? If you want someone to die, then let's kill ur fav chara? no? ok...

Anyway, ahh I'm so proud like Tsunade, of sakura. Progressing so much. I wonder what Sai meant when he said what were Sasuke's real intentions. If he really just wants to help and become hokage, then by all means. welcome. Although I know that when the war ends (if it does), he's going to be questioned at least. I mean he was a rogue ninja, pretty much his companions all are..

I just realized, they never reanimated jiraiya?

Well cool ep! was excited for it. XD 9/10
Aug 28, 2014 11:37 AM

Jul 2014
tsudecimo said:
Okashi--chan said:

Oro is always funny.
I must have been watching the wrong show then
Aug 28, 2014 11:41 AM

Dec 2012
Okashi--chan said:
tsudecimo said:

Oro is always funny.

Yeah you must have.
Aug 28, 2014 11:44 AM

Aug 2014
MoonxArtemis said:
I'm pretty sure he couldn't be reanimated because he was stuck at the bottom of ocean. I believe something about the water depth or pressure made it impossible to retrieve a part him to complete the technique. Seems like everyone should give Naruto characters a burial at sea so no one can reanimate anyone ever again.

Moon           Lovers
                  

Aug 28, 2014 12:16 PM

Jan 2014
YumeKagami said:
True, I can't tell you how disappointed I was when those Ten-tail "transmission" beings showed up. Basically seemed like a waste of time since we've had that happen already with the zetsu's.

Though I hope Kakashi and Obito actually get through to each other and something of significance happens. I'd hate for the episode to end with nothing happening except more back and forth dialogue.

I want Obito to just die :/

YumeKagami said:
MoonxArtemis said:
I'm pretty sure he couldn't be reanimated because he was stuck at the bottom of ocean. I believe something about the water depth or pressure made it impossible to retrieve a part him to complete the technique. Seems like everyone should give Naruto characters a burial at sea so no one can reanimate anyone ever again.

They coukd get everyone's dna but not his? Not that I mind, I'm not a fan of the jutsu anyway, but there's gotta be some way they could find his DNA,
especially since Kabuto lived Konoha, Orochimaru was really close to him once, and Jiraiya was particularly very.... Perverted.
Aug 28, 2014 12:16 PM

Jul 2013
Oh Karin... why must thee be so stupid? Even though I've already seen this scene of Orochimaru being funny in the manga, I'm still surprised to see him do so xD
For those who seek perfection, there can be no rest on this side of the grave.
Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.
Aug 28, 2014 12:54 PM

Oct 2008
Cool episode. Orochimaru gives off this enlightened feel lol.
Aug 28, 2014 1:14 PM

Aug 2014
Awesome! Since the last 2 episodes I have seen much fight, memories from the team 7 and sannis one's in middle of a war! :D
Maloween 2017
Main Candies
Aug 28, 2014 1:31 PM

Apr 2014
I like this episode. Not love.

Minato is so funny. He was like hmm we need to give that jutsu a name. Sorry I couldn't find the anime picture of him naming sasuke and Naruto jutsu so I use the manga picture instead.

Finally we get to know what happen to the rest of the kage. I was wondering for very long what happened to them.

and weird , tsunade body is being cut into half and it can be stitch back again?!?!

and yeah , this episode let me see another side of orochimaru saving tsunade and his humor.

and I miss jiraiya when I see the flashback :(

SERIOUSLY NEXT EPISODE OBITO VS KAKASHI AGAIN?!? LIKE AGAIN?!?!
Aug 28, 2014 1:43 PM
Mar 2014
illmadz said:
I like this episode. Not love.

Minato is so funny. He was like hmm we need to give that jutsu a name. Sorry I couldn't find the anime picture of him naming sasuke and Naruto jutsu so I use the manga picture instead.

Finally we get to know what happen to the rest of the kage. I was wondering for very long what happened to them.

and weird , tsunade body is being cut into half and it can be stitch back again?!?!

and yeah , this episode let me see another side of orochimaru saving tsunade and his humor.

and I miss jiraiya when I see the flashback :(

SERIOUSLY NEXT EPISODE OBITO VS KAKASHI AGAIN?!? LIKE AGAIN?!?!

yeah jiraiya i miss him too :'( i totaly love the fact that team7 is together again it gives such a nostalgic feel.
Aug 28, 2014 1:57 PM

Mar 2012
Gotta love this awesomeness =)

Orochimaru is such a cool character xD
b1GZZAug 28, 2014 2:06 PM
Aug 28, 2014 2:41 PM

Jun 2014
K. That Duo attack was cool.. for its 10 second endurance. Everything was dead boring. Next to zero animation, everyone was literally just standing around.

Then Sasuke's former travel companions make that scene stupid. Like really, the slight "comedy" in Naruto is no longer funny at all.

oo so Tsunade was bisected all this time. Wouldve loved to have seen that gore if this were a seinin lol.
Aug 28, 2014 2:46 PM

Jul 2013
DarkMorpher said:
Tsunade's body was cut in half and she survives. This f*cking show...
With her healing jutsu, I'm not surprised she could survive. Her healing jutsu has always been insane, and in the Naruto universe it has only been, what, like an hour? Remember, this is the same girl that was getting impaled and walking it off not too long ago.

What annoys me about it is how she got saved when there was no point of doing so (like I said before, she might be important in the future but from this point in the anime to where the manga is she is completely irrelevant, it totally cheapens the drama aspect).
MinagatachiAug 28, 2014 2:51 PM
Aug 28, 2014 2:51 PM

Dec 2012
m-i-c-h-a-e-l said:

Then Sasuke's former travel companions make that scene stupid. Like really, the slight "comedy" in Naruto is no longer funny at all.

Talk about yourself mate. I think the little comedic parts of the war arc have been quite funny.
Aug 28, 2014 2:57 PM

Aug 2014
tsudecimo said:
m-i-c-h-a-e-l said:

Talk about yourself mate. I think the little comedic parts of the war arc have been quite funny.
Not that I dislike Karin or suigetsu but I didn't like the part where they were goofing off either. It felt out of place this time and I found the episode much more interesting when it delved back into the backstory of Orochi and Tsunade.

I do love the comedy in Naruto most of the time though especially when it is centered around Konoha village and around certain individuals with funny interactions. For example in the Madara/Hashirama flashback a few episodes ago.

Moon           Lovers
                  

Aug 28, 2014 3:01 PM

Jul 2007
DarkMorpher said:

Since your so focused on the flaws in the show. Tsunade's Creation Rebirth was a technique that makes use of the massive amounts of chakra stored in her "Strength of a Hundred Seal" to continuously create new cells in her body, healing any wound and even growing back missing organs, this for sure contributed to her survival when she was bisected.

Mod Edit: Removed Insults
TyrelAug 29, 2014 11:08 PM

Aug 28, 2014 3:06 PM

Jan 2014
I believe when someone is cut in half, they get at least... Paralyzed?.... If not.. You know dead?

The only thing stupid is the plot hole itself. No need to harass people for mentioning it.

Also I know some people will use the "fiction" card, but if body anatomy was eatablished as more or less the same minus the eyes, and aura then the rest still follows world logic to some extent.
Aug 28, 2014 3:09 PM

Dec 2012
YumeKagami said:
tsudecimo said:

Not that I dislike Karin or suigetsu but I didn't like the part where they were goofing off either. It felt out of place this time and I found the episode much more interesting when it delved back into the backstory of Orochi and Tsunade.

I do love the comedy in Naruto most of the time though especially when it is centered around Konoha village and around certain individuals with funny interactions. For example in the Madara/Hashirama flashback a few episodes ago.

I actually really liked, I always like the interactions of these two characters in particular. Well there wasn't any serious stuff going on, during those comedic scenes, so I didn't really think it was out of place. But fair enough, I can understand and relate to getting annoyed by comedic scenes in a serious anime.

I think the amount of comedy in Naruto is almost perfect, because there is never comedy in the most serious moments, and there is a good mix and tone.

Yeah I liked those too.
Aug 28, 2014 3:51 PM

Jul 2007
Grunbeld said:
I believe when someone is cut in half, they get at least... Paralyzed?.... If not.. You know dead?

The only thing stupid is the plot hole itself. No need to harass people for mentioning it.

Also I know some people will use the "fiction" card, but if body anatomy was eatablished as more or less the same minus the eyes, and aura then the rest still follows world logic to some extent.

There is no use trying use real world logic in a series like naruto. Maybe in the "Original series" to some extent, but definitely not shippuuden.

Aug 28, 2014 4:17 PM

Jul 2013
Grunbeld said:

She got impaled by Madara's Susano and regenerated in about two seconds without even using Katsuya to aid her, I'm not surprised that she was able to survive for 1-2 hours using the same jutsu as well as having Katsuya help her.

If anything, the thing I call bs on is the fact that Tsunade had enough chakra to heal all the fatally wounded Kage and herself, especially after she was just destroyed by Madara. Imo even the chakra Dan gave her shouldn't have been enough.
Aug 28, 2014 4:44 PM

Mar 2014
this episode felt cool :3

Minagatachi said:
Grunbeld said:

She got impaled by Madara's Susano and regenerated in about two seconds without even using Katsuya to aid her, I'm not surprised that she was able to survive for 1-2 hours using the same jutsu as well as having Katsuya help her.

If anything, the thing I call bs on is the fact that Tsunade had enough chakra to heal all the fatally wounded Kage and herself, especially after she was just destroyed by Madara. Imo even the chakra Dan gave her shouldn't have been enough.

not really, i mean, if it's just generating cells, i think Tsunade's chakra reserves would be enough. she was already healed herself.

and the slugs were there too.

you also have to remember that we don't exactly know how the condition was at the time. the other kages had full slugs too.
Aug 28, 2014 7:28 PM

Feb 2014
Ahhh man, I miss Jiraiya...
If you don't like me, acquire some taste
Aug 28, 2014 10:37 PM
Dec 2011
i have to say this.... i really do and its the complete truth . ever since the day JIRAIYA sensei died there hasn't been a one day that i watched Naruto episode with out remembering jiraiya sensei and just hoping and wishing he will be there some how !!! and when i was missing him and neji they show these two episodes 373 and 374 where they both appear it makes me realize how mush i miss and love them had tears in my eyes when they showed jiraiya sensei and neji i really miss them.

and as a none manga reader i was right orochimaru and the others were going to save tsunade! i am very happy i was very worried about her every since i saw her body in half thank god she was fine in the end! tsunade miss her dear friend jiraiya so much i know the pain in her heart i cried at that moment.

for the recode jiraiya would never ever change i think orochimaru knew this and just said it to comfort tsunade and his own wounded heart :3 also Naruto and sasuke combination attack was epic :3 sakura is good too :3 i just want Naruto to shine the brightest :3
Aug 28, 2014 11:44 PM

Nov 2011
I just... don't know even how to put it. Naruto is one of my favorite stories but you can feel that the end is near in a bad way. I always thought authors who make a living out of one series, like Kishi certainly was/is, have to be extremely talented and patient to put up with one of the stories that they don't take interest in any longer. I mean... they keep writing it because to public demands, because it is popular and because it is successful, but they don't "feel" the characters anymore, they dont care as much, you can really see that they don't love the story anymore, they got bored or simply already told whatever they wanted to tell as far as storytelling goes. I feel this is what is happening to Naruto and it pains me. I guess it will always feel like unfinished because the way it was wrapped up makes too little sense and feels out of place. There is no epicness in the story anymore, I don't feel that "greatness" of characters any longer, even the reunion of the SasukexNarutoXSakura team did not have an impact.... because the storytelling simply lost its spark. Very sad.
Aug 28, 2014 11:52 PM

Jan 2014
Morridine said:
I just... don't know even how to put it. Naruto is one of my favorite stories but you can feel that the end is near in a bad way. I always thought authors who make a living out of one series, like Kishi certainly was/is, have to be extremely talented and patient to put up with one of the stories that they don't take interest in any longer. I mean... they keep writing it because to public demands, because it is popular and because it is successful, but they don't "feel" the characters anymore, they dont care as much, you can really see that they don't love the story anymore, they got bored or simply already told whatever they wanted to tell as far as storytelling goes. I feel this is what is happening to Naruto and it pains me. I guess it will always feel like unfinished because the way it was wrapped up makes too little sense and feels out of place. There is no epicness in the story anymore, I don't feel that "greatness" of characters any longer, even the reunion of the SasukexNarutoXSakura team did not have an impact.... because the storytelling simply lost its spark. Very sad.

Speak for yourself please. A look literally above you, will show you that some still feel passion towards the series. And quite many loved Episode 372, and felt an impact and excitement from the reunion of team 7.

And reading any of Kishimoto's latest interviews will tell you that he is still excited about his series and has a lot of love for the characters,.. Not to mention that he is really more involved in his series than ever (Being part of the Kakashi filler arc, Writing for the movie, and being involved in it, since it could be canon, writing the backstory and design for the Akatsuki in the latest game, etc)

But then again, this is an extremely subjective based feeling thing, that can't even be discussed and argued in a meaningful way, and most of what is empty and baseless, and it most likely you are confusing your lack of interest and love for the series, for something inherent.
0Gintoki_san0Aug 29, 2014 12:00 AM
Aug 28, 2014 11:53 PM

Sep 2009
It's interesting how the relationship between the summoner and summoned creature can have such a big difference.
Naruto and Gamakichi are like friends.
Sakura call Katsuyu with the suffix -sama, and shes like Sakura-chan lol which is understandable.
Sasuke is like Aoda's true master, and he call him Sasuke-sama.

I think its great the anime explained that Katsuyu is originally very big, and they usually only summoned a certain part of it, which explains why Sakura and T sunade can summon it at the same time. Did the manga explained this? I couldn't remember.

Orochimaru is such a comical character. When he was threatening Suigetsu and Karin, his character remind me of how he's like in Naruto SD. I think i'm slowly liking Orochimaru alot haha.

tsudecimo said:
Okashi--chan said:

Yeah you must have.
Awesome conversation xD You probably didn't watch Naruto SD. Orochimaru is hilarious.
shinki7Aug 29, 2014 12:18 AM
Aug 29, 2014 12:21 AM

May 2013
The Three Way Deadlock was still good even in the present. Wind will always magnify fire. Naruto and Sasuke are compatible. Some flashbacks were shown too. I wish Jiraiya was there so that there will be two Three Way Deadlocks.

This episode was a bit slow imo.
Aug 29, 2014 12:25 AM

Aug 2012
Jiraiya would be so proud of Naruto right now.
Aug 29, 2014 1:10 AM

Jul 2014
Orochimaru epicness
Aug 29, 2014 1:44 AM

Jul 2013
Orochimaru made a joke! anyway I've always liked his character. His infinite desire for knowledge has always interested me and now I'd say I like him even more.
Morridine said:
There is no epicness in the story anymore, I don't feel that "greatness" of characters any longer, even the reunion of the SasukexNarutoXSakura team did not have an impact.... because the storytelling simply lost its spark. Very sad.
to some extent, I agree
Aug 29, 2014 3:59 AM

Feb 2013
Glad to see Orochimaru getting so much airtime
now hes un-sealed we need to see him fight!
Aug 29, 2014 5:46 AM

Mar 2014
I miss Jiraiya :(

But yeah that was a good episode
Aug 29, 2014 6:26 AM

Apr 2011
DarkMorpher said:

That's nothing wait until later some real BS happens and manga readers know what I'm talking about.
Aug 29, 2014 8:33 AM

Jun 2009
Exciting episode, Minato's naming of the jutsus is still the best though.

LeftWingGuerilla said:
Hiroyuki Yamashita's episode is up next week. Should be good considering he's most likely handling an action-packed episode.

Interesting. Going by the preview, also watching his works, this really gets my adrenaline worked up. The animation looks too glorious.
NouverAug 29, 2014 8:36 AM

Aug 29, 2014 1:06 PM

Jan 2014
laldonkaments said:

And yet you try exactly to do this.

Leave that girl alone dude, her post is more than legit and a lot of ppl think the same way. The storywriting gets to a point where it's so convenient and forced that it just feels wrong (and therefore bad). Kishi totally abrogates common sense and the laws of nature & physics (at least the little there was to begin with) and bends everything the way he wants the story to follow. Karin has to forgive Sazuke easily. Why? Because otherwise she would have no reason to join the war. Orochimaru, the best antagonist of the series, turns into a mere pet. Why? Otherwise noone would revive the Kage. Sazuke's attitude must be (temporary?) reset to neutral. Why? So that he can fight alongside Naruto in the war, I mean that's what all the fans are leeching for, right? Tsunade must survive. Why? Ehm... basically, nobody knows. ^^ And there are other problems aswell I don't wanna discuss about (like animation quality, powerscaling, ...).

This basically adds all up to the feeling she describes. And if you read the manga you know that it'll get even worse...

That's my point, genius. Interpreting ''love'' in the writing of characters and the story is a subjective feeling, yet all what she wrote had no self realization that it's just her opinion and her own experience, hence what I wrote. If she ended all what she said with ''but that's just how I feel'' I wouldn't have replied to her at all or even cared in the slightest.

''I agree with what she said because it's a negative post about a popular series that I hate, so that's why it's super legit and true XD!!111'' yeah that's what you just said. They are still in the minority, a vocal minority is still a minority, and like I said the problem I had here, was the fact that she wasn't self aware that it's her opinion, I don't see the point in implying what you write as some sort of fact, when it's clearly isn't, using ''I'' is not hard.

Not really. I'm a manga reader, and I didn't feel there was any forced plot developments or conveniences like you claim. So what if Karin forgave Sasuke, what's the big deal here, it's not something big or a major plot development, that's nothing more than a nitpick. That's your opinion, Orochimaru is not the best antagonist of the series or even close imo, Orochimaru motivations towards Sasuke have been established when he summoned the Kages back, other than that, he may have ulterior motives, and reasons to be so interested in Sasuke, his earlier motivations wouldn't work now anyway, Sasuke is too strong for him now, and it seems trivial compared to the war that is going on, so Oro's character seems natural, and if anything more interesting, because he is shown in a different light. Not really, Sasuke's character was always strongly connected and heavily impacted by Itachi, the change in Sasuke happened because of Itachi, not because of Naruto, or because the author wanted Sasuke to join Naruto, not to mention that Sasuke has a lot of subtle hints that make him mysterious, and make his motivations unclear, Sasuke's desire for revenge changed was not there anymore, so him joining Naruto is not surprising in the slightest, considering they have a shared goal of saving the world, this doesn't mean they are in the same page or that they are even friends, they still have a lot of conflicting views. Why should she die is the question, what's the point of that? Naruto isn't a series that uses shock value, death is always with a purpose in mind in the series.

Come up with some decent criticism and maybe waste your time on something better than bashing a popular series, because fuck it this is the internet, and being a toxic person is so cool~
TyrelAug 29, 2014 11:14 PM
Aug 29, 2014 1:51 PM

Jul 2014
Orochimaru is quickly being reduced to the role of comic relief. For fuk sake, he was once the mighty villain of this series. WTF is wrong with this series. And let's not start with Karin and her completely illogical attraction to Sasuke, or every other mess unfolding in the manga too.
Aug 29, 2014 2:03 PM

Jun 2008
I don't find it weird for Kishi to never kill Tsunade , she said somehow somewhere that as long as she has chakra she wont die , not in the battlefield at least , I'd worry about other plot holes if I were you people.
Aug 29, 2014 2:04 PM

Sep 2013
Jugo six-pack fan service much?
Aug 29, 2014 2:14 PM

Jan 2014
BishoooDuck said:
I don't find it weird for Kishi to never kill Tsunade , she said somehow somewhere that as long as she has chakra she wont die , not in the battlefield at least , I'd worry about other plot holes if I were you people.

What plot holes?
Aug 29, 2014 2:47 PM

Apr 2014
Ok so all the kage survived, how very unbelivably lucky. Especially when you're cut in half but ok.
Aug 29, 2014 3:13 PM

Apr 2014
Decent episode, honestly thought it was going to be more intense but i did enjoy it. Didn't expect Orochimaru to turn "good(?)" or be good i should say. One thing i didn't get was why aren't they showing those sexy red eyes of Saskue in this episode, their so bland and dull in this episode not that crimson blood red like normal.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 372 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Aiko_Hiroshi - Aug 14, 2014

178 by Lukas_AAW »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 370 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Aiko_Hiroshi - Jul 31, 2014

123 by Lukas_AAW »»
6 hours ago

» who's the best waifu? (ending the debate once and for all)

FruitPunchBaka - May 6

41 by aroberts »»
Today, 6:48 AM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 53 Discussion ( 1 2 )

radiantfire - Apr 3, 2008

53 by natsuyah »»
May 10, 11:40 AM

Poll: » Naruto: Shippuuden Episode 249 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

bloodybeast - Feb 9, 2012

125 by hhiwtd »»
May 10, 11:38 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.