Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 26, 2014 6:09 PM

Jul 2012
Kamito really needs a to power up or something.

Great episode!!!
Aug 27, 2014 3:27 AM

Dec 2013
Best part of this episode was when est said "i will end you" to the horse chewing on her knee socks. Too cute.
"No one knows what the future holds. That's why its potential is infinite.” - Okabe Rintarou

"El Psy Congroo."

Kirino Kyousake Picture
Aug 27, 2014 9:10 AM

Jan 2011
Jio just openly revealing Kamito's secret. Would be very surprised if the rest of them didn't hear it considering how much he mentioned Ren Ashbell.

That massage technique. In that sort of situation, you either go big or go home.
I mainly see the animes... so don't blame me for not knowing about the Manga/LN
Aug 27, 2014 2:01 PM

Mar 2013
so far this were the best episode , i wonder
how it will end since it only have 12 episodes s
and its already on 7.

great laugh especially on this episode and in the whole others.

i hope they will keep it up like this and go for a second
season then start to rush it up just to give the anime a end.
Aug 27, 2014 5:57 PM

Jul 2013
>MC walks in on claire supposedly masturbating
>i say "just walk away"
>MC leaves without a word
holy fuck, he didnt get beat this time, WRITERS ARE GETTING BETTER
Just an anime fan, doing what an anime fan does
Aug 28, 2014 3:13 AM

Dec 2011
So Claire's big sister just owned Fianna's contracted holy spirit like it was nothing eh.

Claire was looking for the large breasted spirit that makes your boobs bigger...

It looks like Kamito finally remembered who Fianna is and that he had met before... sacre bleu!

Once again the "make someone rub you boobs to make them grow bigger" thing eh lol.

Poor Claire... she's delusional now...

LOL, those evil laughs XD.

Jio's freaking OP lol.

A decent episode I would say.
"Let justice be done, though the heavens fall."
Aug 28, 2014 4:27 AM

May 2010
Claire was pretty adorable this episode.

That confession was pretty bold.

Claire's imagination lmao. Best misunderstanding ever xD I always liked but her now like her so much more now.

The princesses meeting was hilarious!

Why no one took notice of the name "Ren Ashbell"? All the girls should know by now.

Anyways, this episode was the best so far. Well-balanced.
Aug 28, 2014 6:15 AM

Dec 2013
Nisx said:

i hope they will keep it up like this and go for a second
season then start to rush it up just to give the anime a end.

This. The second option would be sucky cuz 12 episodes will be just a small fraction of the original material so I'd rather have an open ending for s2.
Aug 29, 2014 11:38 AM

Sep 2011
Claire o; claire boob job & the princess elemental spirit is gone/death?? Btw, restia is a troll in this anime.
Sep 1, 2014 2:03 PM

Jan 2013
Claire is too much Tsundere for me.
Rinsleth and Fianna are kind of aloke, judging by the horse scene.

I wonder why Kamito is weak. And how good he will be when he gets stronger.
Sep 1, 2014 11:17 PM

May 2011
Haha this episode was actually pretty funny. Especially with Claire and her cute delusions. Fianna sure was great as well, making every single girl jealous. Nice. And lmfao when Est said she was going to end that horse. Too adorable and hilarious.

Liking the action at the end too. Good ep.
Sep 2, 2014 3:10 AM

Aug 2014
Another okay episode.
Claire's still annoying tho, those cute acts doesn't make up for it.
Why are the girls in this series easily get jealous? Can't they act like an adult for once?
Est's one line in 2nd half was the best part for me. How dare that horse messing with her kneesock!
Am I the only one thinking the girls are useless in the whole battle? All they did just holding Kamito up..
Sep 3, 2014 1:31 PM

Feb 2014
Oh my gosh those jokes are getting so stale. What the heck was up with Claire's fantasy (although Kamito's reaction to finding her like that was priceless haha xD)

Less ecchi, more action plz
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 7, 2014 8:50 AM
Dec 2013
I dont really like the "I will roast you!" part. She doesnt even have the strength to do it.... And Kamito being a slave? Why god why?!?!
The weak tsundere which is trying to act prideful and strong is starting to get on my nerve -.-
Sep 13, 2014 2:43 PM
Apr 2014
Hmm. Claire keeps going on and on with that slave and/or contracted spirit stuff but Kamito isn't actually her contracted spirit, is he? Obviously it's the usual relationship between a male and female main character but story-wise he isn't bound to her in any way, right? If he actually is that would be kinda sad considering it was just a normal kiss and not a ritual of any kind like when Kamito made that contract with Est.

LOL - Kamito just closing the door and leaving after he walked into Claire massaging her own breasts xD

Haha and Est is threatening a horse :D Man Est is definitely the best character until now!

Well any character is better than Claire but it's so obvious that she'll win the romance fight just because she's the tsundere character D:

NanashiSep 13, 2014 2:56 PM
Sep 22, 2014 8:15 AM

Jan 2014
SandyBoi said:
Kamito leaving without saying a word when he saw Claire touch her breasts XD
lol
Sep 23, 2014 11:53 PM

Jul 2013
Remedy_S said:
''I'll end you.'' - Est, when she and Kamito were standing at the fences...
hahah yeah :D

Damn it's always the same pattern.. a villain appears and they fight them.. Kamito gets a one-on-one fight and this bitch, Claire, attacks only to get beaten. Stop dragging Kamito down. fucking annoying slut.
Oct 14, 2014 10:03 AM

Nov 2011
4/5

Episode in which, flying on the usual fuss typical of the genre ecchi, I enjoyed the story in the comic moments and excited during the fight.
Too bad the Character Design is not suitable, we wanted one more suited to the genre.
Animations and drawings in the media anyway.
The OST and always good.
Dec 10, 2014 5:25 PM

Jan 2012
I love how Claire moans in bed, and the fact that it was voiced by a 16 years old seiyuu got me extra excited. I mean how often do you get to hear a real loli moan? Not very.

I think I just sounded like a loli pedo hentai just now.. dam my lolicon instinct.
Dec 28, 2014 12:54 PM

Dec 2014
Lol'd at scene where Kamito shuts the door leaves Claire's room without saying a word.

Btw, Jio's and Argos' auto-protection reminded me of Gaara's Shield of Sand. Both look quite similar by means of appearance and functionality.

“There are two kinds of arrogance. One where you are unequal to the task and one where your dreams are too big. The former is commonplace stupidity... but the latter is a rare species that is difficult to find.”

Jan 6, 2015 8:33 PM

Dec 2013
Episode had its moments, i laughed quite a bit. Fight was fine i guess, the choreography and execution could be much better though, and we got the usual character interaction, that sometimes makes me eye roll. Jio is kinda Op. 4/5
FragOutFire said:

Why am I a Berserk fan? All I ever experience is pain.

We are in the eclipse and Miura has sacrificed us
Jan 9, 2015 12:47 PM

May 2014
I can't wait to know why Kamito can't use Restia anymore. Jio is really pissing me off! Just "end him" already.

Remedy_S said:
''I'll end you.'' - Est, when she and Kamito were standing at the fences...
XD
Jan 19, 2015 4:37 PM

Nov 2014
Claire's imagination about her boobs growing lmaoooooo xD

Est's reaction to the horse biting on her stockings LOL

Fianna's gonna keep digging Kamito in a hole if she keeps acting all touchy every time other girls come around. It's so funny though.~

Loved the fighting scene! Cliffhanger...
Apr 24, 2020 6:40 AM

Feb 2018
Fianna and Kamito is so cute.
Jun 23, 2023 5:02 PM

Dec 2022
I wonder if the rest of them heard Jio call Kamito "Ren Ashbell".

Est is funny and cute and needs more screentime.

Shaded Horizon

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 29, 2014

169 by Archean-Return »»
Jun 23, 2023 9:32 PM

Poll: » Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 15, 2014

90 by Archean-Return »»
Jun 23, 2023 8:20 PM

Poll: » Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 1, 2014

67 by Archean-Return »»
Jun 23, 2023 6:10 PM

Poll: » Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 18, 2014

75 by Archean-Return »»
Jun 23, 2023 4:26 PM

Poll: » Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 11, 2014

78 by Archean-Return »»
Jun 23, 2023 3:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.