Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Aug 14, 2014 6:32 PM

May 2012
lalabella said:
Since the begining I always felt like he is the Sakura of hxh and it has continued to be that way for me. I do hope we get to see some awesome nen power from him at some point tho I might change my mind.

And yet he's s third for chairmen and one of the most well liked in the association. Yeah very Sakura like.
Aug 14, 2014 6:42 PM

Apr 2014
bleachjoj said:
lalabella said:
Since the begining I always felt like he is the Sakura of hxh and it has continued to be that way for me. I do hope we get to see some awesome nen power from him at some point tho I might change my mind.

And yet he's s third for chairmen and one of the most well liked in the association. Yeah very Sakura like.

Yeah but will that lead to anything tho ?
Aug 14, 2014 8:29 PM

Dec 2011
lalabella said:
bleachjoj said:

Yes, if you've been following the manga, you'll know that what happens to him in this arc will influence what happens in the DC arc.

Manga spoiler:
Aug 15, 2014 12:40 AM

Jan 2014
lalabella said:

Uhhh
I see a lot of posts claiming that he isn't, but, without him, lots of things would turn out differently.

He had little screentime, but managed to do a lot nonetheless, namely:

1- He won the round in Trick Tower for Kurapika, which was surely going to disqualify them.
-Without that, none of them would become hunters, which would make it impossible for Kurapika to pursue that job as a bodyguard since he wouldn't be exposed to Nen.
-Gon and Killua wouldn't be able to loan their card -which they wouldnt have- to participate in yorknew.

2- he got them invovled in the spider manhunt business, which caused them to get kidnapped
3- He relayed that massage about the blackout, causing Danchou to get kidnapped, contributing to the arc's resolution.

He may not have had a flashy central role, but he greatly affected the arcs he's in.

Read more at http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1239143&show=0#9ABxvSIWxTWbOQGW.99

What makes him the'Sakura' despite all he's done?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 15, 2014 1:58 PM

Apr 2014
DalPuri said:
lalabella said:

Yes, if you've been following the manga, you'll know that what happens to him in this arc will influence what happens in the DC arc.

Manga spoiler:

Oh I don't read the manga but nice.
Grunbeld said:
lalabella said:

Uhhh
I see a lot of posts claiming that he isn't, but, without him, lots of things would turn out differently.

He had little screentime, but managed to do a lot nonetheless, namely:

1- He won the round in Trick Tower for Kurapika, which was surely going to disqualify them.
-Without that, none of them would become hunters, which would make it impossible for Kurapika to pursue that job as a bodyguard since he wouldn't be exposed to Nen.
-Gon and Killua wouldn't be able to loan their card -which they wouldnt have- to participate in yorknew.

2- he got them invovled in the spider manhunt business, which caused them to get kidnapped
3- He relayed that massage about the blackout, causing Danchou to get kidnapped, contributing to the arc's resolution.

He may not have had a flashy central role, but he greatly affected the arcs he's in.

Read more at http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1239143&show=0#9ABxvSIWxTWbOQGW.99

What makes him the'Sakura' despite all he's done?

Well it's not like Sakura is completely unimportant for all the events in Naruto either. I'm not trying to say they're useless but at least to me less important than the other main characters.
Aug 15, 2014 3:04 PM

Mar 2010
bleachjoj said:
lalabella said:

They both like to punch people.. though!
Aug 15, 2014 3:04 PM

Jan 2014
I guess you're right

Though sakura never really did anything tbh (except that forced Sasori fight)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 17, 2014 6:27 AM

Mar 2012
Leorio useful? Just for talks because in ability he's too weak compared to the other 3 main characters.

More topics from this board

» Hunter x Hunter (2011) came out 10 years after the original series. What are the chances we get a remake this year? 2011 version ended in Sep 2014 ( 1 2 )

animeboilolz - Apr 23

63 by Timeline_man »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter (2011) Episode 117 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 18, 2014

238 by mrymtrisyia78910 »»
Yesterday, 1:55 PM

Poll: » Who is your Favourite character?

PushedCaraway - Mar 29

45 by PushedCaraway »»
Yesterday, 11:22 AM

» Is Hisoka a fraud?

Leon888 - Nov 22, 2023

43 by Angra_Shadow »»
Apr 23, 5:18 AM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter (2011) Episode 135 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 24, 2014

876 by red-tomato »»
Apr 21, 3:22 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.