Forum Settings
Forums

[CLOSING BECAUSE IT WAS A BAD IDEA D:] Request A List From TheHolyPotato

New
Jul 28, 2014 10:27 AM

Oct 2012
PLEASE READ FIRST POST BEFORE REQUESTING!

If you have a request for an anime/manga list design to be done by me, post your request here. Although, to avoid too many requests for me to handle, there will be a catch. A point system will be made in which each aspect of a list will cost, due to the time and thought that it takes. Each user has 10 points to use and will not be refilled, so use them wisely. You must have been in the club for AT LEAST 2 MONTHS and [b]please do not make alternate accounts[/b]. With each user, your username and total of points will be added to this post.

Before requesting, take a look at the 200+ layouts that are already made because you might actually find something that you like in there. If not, you can request it here.

I am not as experienced in list making as some people, so I hardly know how to edit lists at all. The three lists that I do know however, I can alternate and edit them to your liking. Each list design takes a different amount of time and can take up to 8+ hours. It is not guaranteed that I will take your request!

The three layouts to choose from are:

Each list request will cost 3 Points
Cost per list aspect:
(A) 4 Points: Custom Buttons
(B) 4 Points: Custom Top Bar Icons
(C) 3 Points: Custom Header Text
(D) 3 Points: Edited Wallpaper
(E) 2 Points: I Choose The Characters Used In Buttons
(F) 2 Points: Custom Cursor
(G) 1 Point: Extra Effort & Care
(H) 1 Point: I Choose The Wallpaper

Note: You may get more than what you asked for, and that will be decided if I want to spend more time to make the list look nicer.

An example of how requests should be:
List Type: A
Aspects: C, D, H (10 Points Total)
Other Requests: Font Type, characters for buttons, wallpaper, anything you want me to keep in mind. [IF NONE LEAVE BLANK]

Users and point totals, (Green is finished list, and red is not):
TheHolyPotato 0 Points
Varus 0 Points
crownbeauty 0 Points

TheHolyPotatoAug 26, 2014 10:09 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Aug 24, 2014 6:04 AM

Jul 2014
List Type: C
Aspects: A, D, E, G (10 Points)(4+3+2+1)
Other Requests: Any font, One Piece Characters Used for buttons, One Piece wallpaper,One Piece theme, Covers for when hovering over the Anime.

Thank you
VarusAug 24, 2014 10:32 PM
Aug 24, 2014 7:09 AM

Apr 2013
List Type: A
Aspects: C, D, G (10 Points 3+3+3+1)
Other Request: Medium sized font, Naruto characters used for buttons, Naruto shippuden wallpaper, covers for when hovering over anime. ( please I don't want tiny fonts as I will find it difficult to read)

Thank you for your time :)
crownbeautyAug 26, 2014 11:18 AM
Aug 25, 2014 6:44 PM

Oct 2012
crownbeauty said:
List Type: C
Aspects: C, D, G (10 Points 3+3+3+1)
Other Request: Medium sized font, Naruto characters used for buttons, Naruto shippuden wallpaper, covers for when hovering over anime. ( please I don't want tiny fonts as I will find it difficult to read)

Thank you for your time :)

If you want custom buttons you need to choose A
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» [CSS - MODERN] ⚡️ Fully-Customizable Layouts (2023 updates!) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Shishio-kun - Jul 21, 2017

352 by CLModerno »»
52 minutes ago

» [HALL OF LEGENDS] Hacker09, MyAnimeList's #1 coder!

Shishio-kun - Dec 10, 2023

9 by hacker09 »»
May 2, 9:29 PM

» [CSS - MODERN] Add side renders to list layouts (including for each category!)

Shishio-kun - May 15, 2021

2 by karmashizzle »»
May 1, 1:57 PM

Sticky: » 💚 [REPAIR STICKY] Repair/speed up a design + Request a layout fix

Shishio-kun - Nov 17, 2023

1 by Zelathis »»
Apr 29, 7:49 AM

» [CSS - MODERN] ⭐️ All ways to customize individual anime and individual list rows (mark your favorites!)

Shishio-kun - Sep 4, 2020

8 by takkun_ »»
Apr 28, 9:25 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.