Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Jul 23, 2014 9:52 AM

Jan 2013
If Obito does die this time, get ready for more stupid Rin flashbacks.
Please understand.
Jul 23, 2014 10:13 AM

Nov 2013
Behemoth11 said:
Ryukatsuka said:

It won't be the first time she's done so...

Actually, that would be the case since she was just the will of the Jūbi. The Shinju became the body and chakra powers of Jūbi.

She was shown having control over the tree like a Juubi Jin in a flashback. To me it seems like the 10tails is just another form of her's which she can turn into at will.
Jul 23, 2014 10:53 AM

Dec 2012
Obito finally redeemed himself somehow.
Jul 23, 2014 10:59 AM

Oct 2013
Kaguya was the will of the Jūbi to gather all chakra. It's not the same as a Jinchūriki though in my opinion.
Jul 23, 2014 11:25 AM

May 2013
Nice.
Jul 23, 2014 11:33 AM

Feb 2014
I hope Obito really die this time. He still suck even when he tried to look cool. At least he has proved it that he can be useful.

Zetsu though just don't know how to put his mouth shut. The villain is Kaguya but he just did most the talking like a retard.

That "ass" Genie was explained, i am glad.

Nothing major in this chapter except Obito's final moment, i hope Kakashi will get Obito's Sharingan once more, both this time. I am waiting about the kages role on this battle.

3/5 because i still hates Obito so i didn't really care about him, 4/5 on the Kages role premises.

I guess i will pick 3/5. lol.
Jul 23, 2014 11:37 AM

May 2014
it's finally ending *.*
Jul 23, 2014 11:50 AM

Sep 2013
I can feel the ending coming!!!!

and a final Naruto Movie!!! awesome Loved the color cover>

Sorry Obito RIP!!! For sure... right?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 23, 2014 12:05 PM

Mar 2013
So... Rin magically appears...?
Uh. okay

Obito, you will be missed. (I still prefered Kakashi Gaiden Obito more.)
Jul 23, 2014 12:54 PM

Apr 2011
Smooched said:
I swear Obito is as immortal as Orochimaru. Hopefully he actually dies lol.

Yeah i think obito's time is up.
Jul 23, 2014 1:24 PM

Mar 2014
Man_of_Sin said:
Behemoth11 said:

Actually, that would be the case since she was just the will of the Jūbi. The Shinju became the body and chakra powers of Jūbi.

She was shown having control over the tree like a Juubi Jin in a flashback. To me it seems like the 10tails is just another form of her's which she can turn into at will.

No, the ten tails is a result of the Shinju and Kaguya melding into one entity. It isn't just another form of her. But the God tree is sort of neutral and impartial to everything, and lacks the necessary intelligence and emotions to do anything which is why Kaguya acts as its will. Personally though, I don't see any reason for her to transform into the ten tails again considering she has much more Chakra than it. Kishi may have other ideas though...
Jul 23, 2014 2:36 PM

Feb 2012
I'm still waiting for the death certificate of Obito...

With Yeezus Naruto on the field, everything is possible.

Overall nice chapter I guess, dat color page tho, Kakashi in the back lmao.
Jul 23, 2014 3:02 PM
Mar 2014
RIP OBITO !
Jul 23, 2014 3:21 PM
Oct 2013
kishi let sasuke to be with his other half once again ( oh love) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcnem42nfLc
but really i was waiting obito to die for about a year now but i feel kinda sad now
damn it
oh and happy birthday u piece of shit, we love u
Jul 23, 2014 4:49 PM

Jan 2014
For a second there i thought kakashi was a goner
Jul 23, 2014 5:27 PM

Feb 2011
OBITO ;__;
Jul 23, 2014 5:58 PM

Jan 2012
Is it official Obito's dead? He just got stabbed and he's not fully human anyway. He survived Kakashi's blow through the chest before.

Not much substance this chapter so I'm hoping for something more exciting next week. Naruto and Sasuke finally reunite. And who else saw through Naruto's cop out?

I can't take Kaguya seriously as a villain because she seems to be guided by her third son and can't think much for herself. Doesn't she have the ability to detect the real Naruto apart if she's so powerful? Maybe if her power was a little more defined, she'd be a threat and Naruto and the others would know how to deal with her. I don't see how this would end when all she does is move from dimension to dimension.

I wonder what the Sage is going to tell the Hokages. Is he going to move them to Kaguya's dimensions?
Jul 23, 2014 6:14 PM

Mar 2014
Obito will finally die, at last. I bet Rin flashbacks are incoming, meh.
How could Kakashi and Obito defy the gravity Dimension anyway?

I also gave up on a Naruto vs Sasuke final fight.
Jul 23, 2014 6:26 PM

Sep 2011
Great chapter!

Felt so more epic while listening to this.

Jul 23, 2014 7:25 PM

Jan 2013
Rin gave them the strength.
Obito his in the stomach, it's never directly through the heart.
Jul 23, 2014 8:35 PM

Jul 2013
prism2525 said:

Also, how can Obito die from a simple stab in the gut when he didn't flinch when Kakashi blew a Raikiri through his heart?? Not even considering the fact that he's full of Hashirama's cells, Sakura is there and for crying out loud Jesus is there too!
I thought that was genjutsu when Kakashi hit Obito with a Raikiri
MinagatachiJul 23, 2014 8:39 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 23, 2014 9:34 PM
Dec 2013
OriginANIME said:
Great chapter!

Felt so more epic while listening to this.

Added to my ost collection, thanks boi
Jul 23, 2014 10:08 PM

Nov 2012
I was tearing up just as I thought Kakashi was going to die...such a selfless act that both he and Obito pulled there. Happy to see Kakashi's still alive though - if he actually makes it through this entire series I'm going to jump for joy....my favourite characters ALWAYS die. Good chapter! xD
CalisiJul 23, 2014 10:12 PM
Jul 23, 2014 11:28 PM

Dec 2011
Can't wait to see what kind of explanation happened with Rin pulling their hands... and hopefully Obito really die for good.

Also, can't wait to see what the Kages can really do.
Jul 24, 2014 12:41 AM

Apr 2014
Fiji said:
Can't wait to see what kind of explanation happened with Rin pulling their hands... and hopefully Obito really die for good.

Also, can't wait to see what the Kages can really do.

It seemed like it was a figment of their imagination. Unless if Rin has a ghost that's attached to them and is helping them out? Yeahh, idk. :/
Jul 24, 2014 4:35 AM

Apr 2014
wow i really thought kakashi was a goner
Jul 24, 2014 6:51 AM
May 2013
VanishingKira said:
"Kakashi won't get in our way...I'll leave him here." lol.

Obito only save Kakashi so he wouldn't get in the way.

Obito's got his priorities straight: hoes before bros
Jul 24, 2014 9:07 AM

Nov 2012
I feel for you Kakashi, but unfortunately there's nothing you can do. Damn that kaguya. Her attacks are too OP. Scary bitch! 1 hit die is just too much...

Now that Obito dies, the situation is quite desperate.
Jul 24, 2014 9:10 AM

Dec 2011
I was worried for Kakashi for a second there. It would have felt too much like a Neji Death Scene. "Great and mighty ninja, done in via skewer." I'm glad he lives.

But... What the hell. Obito, what is it with you and being so damn self-sacrificial?! I hope Sakura heals him or something. He can still be useful in the fight! I'll be disappointed if she doesn't. She needs to do something, urgh.

And dammit, Sasuke. Fix your eye. orz
You should really just comment on my profile if you want me to see your reply.
Jul 24, 2014 2:48 PM

Jun 2013
i keep reading hoping it will get better and it just gets worse and worse. so many plot holes so many asspullls. its crazy how this arc started off so good and went to shit so fast.
Jul 25, 2014 5:52 AM

Feb 2010
Hisoka_Judal said:
I also gave up on a Naruto vs Sasuke final fight.

Yeah me too :/

I really wished Kakashi did die... given that now he's the 2nd well known character in Naruto who'd just scraped passed death after Guy. It somehow feels like Neji's death was just plain pointless since no one else Naruto "holds dear" is dying. May as well be no deaths for his friends if no one else is gonna die in this war.
Jul 25, 2014 12:53 PM

Feb 2008
So, is Obito finally going to kick the bucket? I seriously hope so.
Jul 25, 2014 2:10 PM

Jun 2011
I really like this end for Obito, if it really is the end for him (please Kishi-sensei), and I came to like him a little more toward the end. I was ready to feel down for a while with Kakashi's sacrifice, but it didn't happen.. -.-

I don't know if I could accept the fact that Naruto is really ending, I don't want the next movie to be the final one. ): I really want this war to end, but there are few more things Kishi-sensei could've done with Naruto the series.

P.S. Really pushing the SasuSaku ship, eh?
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Jul 25, 2014 7:13 PM
Mar 2014
Nioavellir said:
I hope Sakura heals him or something

DO'NT JINX US BRO....
Jul 25, 2014 8:08 PM

Dec 2012
Hopefully Obito lives. I want to see if the thing about the earth seal is real. Sealing Black Zetsu. Hmmm.

embracebuddha said:
so many plot holes so many asspullls. its crazy how this arc started off so good and went to shit so fast.

Like what? if you don't mind listing them.
tsudecimoJul 25, 2014 8:19 PM
Jul 25, 2014 8:12 PM

Dec 2012
Megghio said:
How could Obito and Kakashi move while Naruto and Sasuke couldn't?

Kagyua changed the gravity to focus on Naruto and Sasuke, to make sure her attacks hits them, this time.

It's better to wait for the next chapter, since it happened so fast.
Jul 26, 2014 6:52 PM

Sep 2012
Ahh poor obito :(
I didn't like him at first but he became one of my favorites, I think this is sad but at least he died a hero, even though he did many fucked up things like what he did to minato.
Jul 26, 2014 7:55 PM
Jul 2013
that's why I fucking hate you KAKASHI

your weakness killed OBITO a BILLION OR GAZILLION TIMES OVER
Jul 26, 2014 11:10 PM

Jun 2013
tsudecimo said:
Hopefully Obito lives. I want to see if the thing about the earth seal is real. Sealing Black Zetsu. Hmmm.

embracebuddha said:
so many plot holes so many asspullls. its crazy how this arc started off so good and went to shit so fast.

Like what? if you don't mind listing them.
off the top of my head from recent events. Asspulls- Naruto and sasuke get another power up Madara -like 5 power ups and now half of him is kaguya? black zetsu is so6p brother all of a sudden? plot holes - kamui which is stated earlier to not be able to connect to any other dimension now suddenly can? Guy who was shown using multiple jutsus earlier in the series now suddenly cant? really the whole kaguya thing really gets me. it just seems so random like he just needed a way to keep the story going longer. madara was a good enough villian for me.
Jul 27, 2014 12:07 AM

Dec 2012
embracebuddha said:

off the top of my head from recent events. Asspulls- Naruto and sasuke get another power up Madara -like 5 power ups and now half of him is kaguya? black zetsu is so6p brother all of a sudden? plot holes - kamui which is stated earlier to not be able to connect to any other dimension now suddenly can? Guy who was shown using multiple jutsus earlier in the series now suddenly cant? really the whole kaguya thing really gets me. it just seems so random like he just needed a way to keep the story going longer. madara was a good enough villian for me.

The sage of six path existence was established since the introduction of the Rinnegan. Further more, Naruto power up is him having Rikodu powers, and having the yang seal which btw why he was able to save Gai from death:-

^ That happened more than 100 chapters ago, for all of those saying that Naruto healing power is hax or asspull. He is able to fly, because he has Rikkoudo powers, just like sage of six paths himself, and when Madara and Obito became the Jinchuriki.

5 powers up eh? I don't know what you mean by that. He got his godly powers from being the Jinchuriki of the ten tails, I'm not sure how is this an asspull, when it was the point of him and Obito fighting the Shinboi alliance. Black Zetsu, is what made him turn into Kagyua, or rather released his mother, because it said that she became part of the ten tails and it's creation after she was sealed.

When and where was it stated that BZ was s06p brother? he is the manifestation of Kagyua's will, as literally stated by himself. From what I remember it wasn't said that Kamui can't connect to other dimensions, because it was not a possibility in the first place, since Kagyua's dimensions were not known to them. A manga page of what you said would be appreciated.

What jutsus? Gai is able to use Taijustsu and the eight gates, Hirudora (which is classified as Taijutsu and Kinjutsu) and Ninja weapons (nunchucks). He was established to be weak when it comes to using Ninjustu and Genjutsu, and never used a high level ninjutsu before, although he is able to dispel a high-level genjutsu, and is able to summon that turtle, but that's about it. So yeah I'm not sure what jutsus Gai was able to do earlier but now later he couldn't. His main fight style was always Taijustu and the Eight gates, same as his student Lee, but unlike Lee, he could a bit more.

While I don't like the BZ plot twist. Kagyua and her backstory was established several chapters before it actually happened.

He doesn't need to keep the story longer, nobody is forcing the mangaka to end the series, since he is a very famous and successful mangaka, he can continue creating the manga as long as it's profitable. The decision for ending the manga came from himself, so he is free to shape the story into whatever conflict he think is better. And there was some subtle hints for continuing the story beyond Madara, I mean the whole Madara being the final antagonist is something the stupid fanbase decided on, much like the misconception about the author saying Naruto is going to end in 2014, in December last year, when he didn't say anything like that, and there is still no confirmed date for the manga ending. Hopefully it's at least in mid 2015.

And if that's the glaring problems you had with past 100 or so chapters from the top of your head, then maybe you are just not remembering the events clearly, seeing as some of what said is wrong and never happened (BZ being so6p brother, Gai thing). Nothing you said so far is an asspull or a plot hole.
tsudecimoJul 27, 2014 12:13 AM
Jul 27, 2014 12:54 AM

Oct 2013
Narutos symbol isn't just a seal. In the original it's called Rikudō no Yang no Chikara.
Jul 27, 2014 8:52 AM

Apr 2014
tsudecimo said:
embracebuddha said:

The sage of six path existence was established since the introduction of the Rinnegan. Further more, Naruto power up is him having Rikodu powers, and having the yang seal which btw why he was able to save Gai from death:-

^ That happened more than 100 chapters ago, for all of those saying that Naruto healing power is hax or asspull. He is able to fly, because he has Rikkoudo powers, just like sage of six paths himself, and when Madara and Obito became the Jinchuriki.

5 powers up eh? I don't know what you mean by that. He got his godly powers from being the Jinchuriki of the ten tails, I'm not sure how is this an asspull, when it was the point of him and Obito fighting the Shinboi alliance. Black Zetsu, is what made him turn into Kagyua, or rather released his mother, because it said that she became part of the ten tails and it's creation after she was sealed.

When and where was it stated that BZ was s06p brother? he is the manifestation of Kagyua's will, as literally stated by himself. From what I remember it wasn't said that Kamui can't connect to other dimensions, because it was not a possibility in the first place, since Kagyua's dimensions were not known to them. A manga page of what you said would be appreciated.

What jutsus? Gai is able to use Taijustsu and the eight gates, Hirudora (which is classified as Taijutsu and Kinjutsu) and Ninja weapons (nunchucks). He was established to be weak when it comes to using Ninjustu and Genjutsu, and never used a high level ninjutsu before, although he is able to dispel a high-level genjutsu, and is able to summon that turtle, but that's about it. So yeah I'm not sure what jutsus Gai was able to do earlier but now later he couldn't. His main fight style was always Taijustu and the Eight gates, same as his student Lee, but unlike Lee, he could a bit more.

While I don't like the BZ plot twist. Kagyua and her backstory was established several chapters before it actually happened.

He doesn't need to keep the story longer, nobody is forcing the mangaka to end the series, since he is a very famous and successful mangaka, he can continue creating the manga as long as it's profitable. The decision for ending the manga came from himself, so he is free to shape the story into whatever conflict he think is better. And there was some subtle hints for continuing the story beyond Madara, I mean the whole Madara being the final antagonist is something the stupid fanbase decided on, much like the misconception about the author saying Naruto is going to end in 2014, in December last year, when he didn't say anything like that, and there is still no confirmed date for the manga ending. Hopefully it's at least in mid 2015.

And if that's the glaring problems you had with past 100 or so chapters from the top of your head, then maybe you are just not remembering the events clearly, seeing as some of what said is wrong and never happened (BZ being so6p brother, Gai thing). Nothing you said so far is an asspull or a plot hole.

Thanks man! You've cleared up my mind on some of these things! xD
Jul 27, 2014 8:18 PM

Dec 2012
Zeus97 said:

Thanks man! You've cleared up my mind on some of these things! xD

No problem, there is a lot of details that are easy to miss in the war arc. Some people would be surprised by the early foreshadowing of some the major plot points in the war arc.
Jul 27, 2014 8:37 PM

Feb 2014
"Naruto's healing is not an asspull because he has Rikudo's powers"

Sigh... This is the same person who was trying too hard to make something an asspull out of thin air
That's quite the suspension of disbelief to say the least.

Being estabished at a certain point does not make a character foreshadowed.
If so, then Rikudo himself was an asspull 100 chapters ago, if not now.
Otherwise, Naruto's healing ability was out of thin air, possessing Rikudo's powers is more of an asspull itself than an explanation for which, just to save a person whose death was long established.
Killing Neji for shock value was easy, but Gai's inevitable death gets a no-go? Why? Makes no sense.
Jul 27, 2014 8:42 PM

Sep 2011
TonyTonyStark said:

Killing Neji for shock value was easy, but Gai's inevitable death gets a no-go? Why? Makes no sense.
What the hell was the point of killing neiji off for anyhow? like final arcs should have casualties in action series especially with a series as many characters as this, but hes like the only major supporting character that has died in this war. It just feels sloppy how he shows up to die yet it adds on to nothing nor was he part of a larger group of impacting deaths, by making him the ONLY death of a major supporting character to lose his life.

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Jul 27, 2014 8:49 PM
Jul 2018
JizzyHitler said:
TonyTonyStark said:

What the hell was the point of killing neiji off for anyhow? like final arcs should have casualties in action series especially with a series as many characters as this, but hes like the only major supporting character that has died in this war. It just feels sloppy how he shows up to die yet it adds on to nothing nor was he part of a larger group of impacting deaths, by making him the ONLY death of a major supporting character to lose his life.
It's especially shit when considering Gai's death specifically would have been one of the most badass deaths possible.
Jul 27, 2014 8:49 PM

Dec 2012
And people wonder why I am condescending towards the readerbase and think it's dumb. Good lord, it was not even subtle.

> 'lel neji's death was for shock value because I wasn't paying attention XD'

tsudecimo said:
While I think the execution of Neji's death was bad, and underwhelming for two reasons. One, he didn't have any significant screen time, and was neglected after the time skip, for no valid reason. Two, the actual way he died, was really meh (getting stabbed by those things)

But one thing for certain. His death was most definitely not even remotely for shock value. And had several layers of depth, and meaning to it. And had it's purposes. If it was for shock value, why not Chouji? why not Lee? Why not Kiba? why not the other side characters? Why only kill him, and not kill some other support characters too?

The answer to those questions, are because, it was supposed to mean something for Naruto specifically, and Hinata. Before that death, Naruto stated, while Obito was trying to break Kakashi's spirit ''I will never let my comrades die''. He has been going with those past words that were taught to Kakashi by Obito. This is why, Neji died in front of Naruto. It served a purpose to drive Obito's speech home, so Obito can shake down Naruto's resolve, to kick him while he was down sort of speak. Death of nameless ninjas, won't work to crush Naruto spirit, and dwell him in despair, any human no matter who he is, won't be as broken down, by the death of other people, compared to the death of someone he actually knows. It had to be someone who he had a personal connection with, an actual comrade. And it had to be Neji, because of Naruto and Hinata. No other person was suited to break Naruto from the despair, that was going to overcome him, and make him believe that his words are not empty, that Neji's sacrifice had meaning and wasn't in vain, other than Hinata, because Neji also means something to her, Neji's death should affect her too, and while Naruto was momentarily broken down in shock and panic, and was about to be consumed of fear, and despair, she remained calm for the sake of him, you can argue that Hinata, understands Naruto the most, since she watched him, from so long ago, and continued doing so. This is all references, and expansion of previous details, of the relationship between Naruto, Neji and Hinata, back in the Chunnin exam, and how their relationship with each other developed so much.

The layers of complexity and depth, I earlier mentioned were.

Neji's finally understanding what his father meant, what true freedom is like, his purpose, resolve, and ideals. Choosing your own destiny. A final conclusion to truly get what his father meant.

Neji's words to Naruto, and their reference to their meeting back then, and how Naruto significantly changed him, why he decided to save him and Hinata. Naruto ''Because you called me a loser'', Neji ''Because you called me a genius'''.

The relationship between Naruto, Hinata, and Neji and how it's completely different in so many ways, from the Chunnin exam.

Gave a chance to put emphasis on Obito's annoyance, and irritation of Naruto. Because he sees his former self in him. He is bitter, and wants Naruto to have a similar experience to his. Wanting validations, that it's not his fault, that he became this way, that anyone would become like him, at due time, because of the world they live in. To validate his ideology and to feel he is right in what he is doing, and that his plan is the only right course of action.

Obito's speech, and why Naruto was shaken down by Neji's death. Obito brutally attacking Naruto's biggest insecurities and fears, that we all know of, since the beginning of the series. Loneliness, if his comrades die, one after another like Neji, what will be left for him, and his hopes and ideals, what will those possibly do, if that truly happens. Acknowledgement. The speech, really got to Naruto and made him speechless, until Hinata snapped him out of it.

His death fulfilled what it's supposed to do, and had it purposes, all of what I wrote above, happened because of that particular death, and wouldn't have worked with other characters. The execution of the death itself was the only thing that was lacking, his death alone would have been more impactful if he had more screen time, and relevance, and wasn't basically neglected after the time skip. It was not random, or for mere shock value. Heck, I don't think that '' everyone can die in a war'' was one of the main reasons for it to happen.
Jul 27, 2014 8:51 PM

Dec 2012
jpem said:
It's especially shit when considering Gai's death specifically would have been one of the most badass deaths possible.

That would literally serve no purpose whatsoever.
Jul 27, 2014 8:59 PM
Jul 2018
tsudecimo said:
jpem said:

That would literally serve no purpose whatsoever.
Besides giving an awesome character a fitting ending and sticking to established lore. Had Madara not been written to have such absurd regeneration abilities the blow he landed could have actually been something important, potentially slowing Madara down enough so Naruto and Sasuke could fight him.
Jul 27, 2014 9:01 PM

Feb 2014
JizzyHitler said:
TonyTonyStark said:

You know it's kinda funny, usually killing a main character is a way to demonstrate the author's unwillingness to mess around, yet here it just made it less credible.

The problem is that even aside from the sloppily handled death, the effect it left was resolved within the same moment.
His final monents felt like a rehash of what transpired from calling Naruto a loser to him fighting Kidomaru and being inspired by what Naruto said.

Did Kishi try to make death seem relevant again?
Did he shoe-horn Neji in order to induce a challenge/taunt initiated by Obito for Naruto to defeat and impress Obito?
Did he just do it because he wanted some more Naruhina shipping?

I honestly don't know and right now none of these seems the best option.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 342 Discussion

kittykun2011 - Nov 8, 2008

5 by Chfenj_ »»
Apr 13, 9:54 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 244 Discussion

Thystrix - Mar 20, 2016

6 by Chfenj_ »»
Mar 30, 9:34 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 649 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Blaine - Oct 2, 2013

74 by actuallytom »»
Mar 29, 12:14 PM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 97 Discussion

jeanfarias - Aug 7, 2012

5 by MissDoublefinger »»
Mar 13, 6:52 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 87 Discussion

jeanfarias - Jul 4, 2012

5 by MissDoublefinger »»
Mar 12, 7:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.