Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 16, 2014 6:13 PM

Jul 2013
I really like the sequence of the dungeon activating.

This is definitely one of my favorite shows this season.
May 16, 2014 6:21 PM

May 2013
I was about to talk about how Isshin is annoying with him always tricking everyone but then I remembered Juugo is doing just that but better. I love how the MC in this show appears generic but is really mysterious with how he plans things out and manipulates/tricks other people.
"Listen Simon... Don't forget. Believe in yourself. Not in the you who believes in me. Not the me who believes in you. Believe in the you who believes in yourself." ~ Kamina (TTGL)

“You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things more important than what you want.” ~ Ging (HxH)
May 16, 2014 6:45 PM

Nov 2007
Bheaze said:

but who is he waiting for !?

I'm presuming the delivery person with the pudding + the treasure
May 17, 2014 6:41 AM

Jan 2011
Riotstarter said:
My theory is he got to the treasure first, replaced it with a dummy and sent it (along with some pudding) back home in order to 1. avoid suspicion from Tensai and 2. make sure she could check the real one while pleasing her with pudding.

This is probably what will happen yeah.
Baku219 said:
I was about to talk about how Isshin is annoying with him always tricking everyone but then I remembered Juugo is doing just that but better. I love how the MC in this show appears generic but is really mysterious with how he plans things out and manipulates/tricks other people.

Indeed, this show looks all happy but there is some interesting stuff going on in the background.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
May 17, 2014 7:19 AM

Apr 2013
That hot spring scene. We get the girl side who eavesdrop on the guys. Pretty neat for a change. But in the end, same result.
May 17, 2014 10:40 PM

Oct 2010
Watching Nanana's Collection makes me feel like I'm watching anime on crack. I can't even begin to... what is this I don't even...

Although I do appreciate how this anime challenges you to fit the pieces together by giving you subtle hints. Though it's probably been said before, I'm thinking that he got up early in the morning and solved the ruins. The box that he mailed was actually the relic, and the reason why Nanana's so bloody pissed off at him is because it came in a pudding box, but there wasn't any pudding in there - just the relic he retrieved.

It seems that Tensai caught on to one part of his plan (collab with Matsuri), but didn't expect him to use that part as a decoy for his real plan. Seems like this MC has some brains. I like it.
May 17, 2014 11:45 PM

Aug 2013
HowTragic said:
I'm thinking that he got up early in the morning and solved the ruins. The box that he mailed was actually the relic, and the reason why Nanana's so bloody pissed off at him is because it came in a pudding box, but there wasn't any pudding in there - just the relic he retrieved.

Exactly. And that's why Tensai commented that Juugo seemed to be familiar with the treasure course.
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
May 18, 2014 12:12 AM

May 2012
7/10 for this episode.
Need more 777.
Isayama Hajime should be awarded The Manga with The Highest Inconsistencies of Characters' Appearances.
He keeps performing multiple plastic surgeries on those Shingeki No Kyojin characters in a SINGLE chapter.
Yes, I've read up to the latest chapter of Shingeki No Kyojin manga.
Forced myself to read through the kidsketching chapters after the anime's ended. At least from now on, I only have to go through the hell once a month.
Patiently awaiting SNK TV/movie/OVA anime-sequel.
The 2015 SNK live-action movie would probably suck.
May 18, 2014 8:17 AM

Nov 2009
molitar said:
I must be blind or something I can not see anything that looked like pillars in the two floor designs. The pages looked exactly the same to me. Where on the blueprint did it show any pillars in the room that she is talking about? Anyone else figure out what they are talking about and if so got a picture of it?

On the building plan, one circle in the said room is missing from the second floor plan.
May 18, 2014 10:32 AM

Jan 2013
Alright episode.
Just feels a little off.
May 18, 2014 12:58 PM

Jan 2011
I still don't get how they can build such ruins, especially with all that water in such a basically normal room. And seeing that they can do it, are the mistakes in the layout and floor plan (room having no doors, pillar missing etc.) deliberate to give clues? There is no way they could not built it "right" if they can hide such stuff in ordinary rooms.

My favorite moment was Nanana discussing Juugo's situation with Shiki (the landlady), about giving him more time etc. So while Shiki isn't beyond basically extorting money, Nanana actually cares. Nice touch.
May 19, 2014 7:07 AM

Jul 2008
Damn this anime really tries to have the characters be as unlikeable as possible...
May 19, 2014 10:26 AM

May 2007
Does anyone here know much about the light novels, like is the anime following it faithfully or how much the anime has adapted from the available material from the LNs?

If you do, do you mind commenting on my MAL profile's wall please. I really like this series and I hope it's get a 2nd season because 11 episodes is just way too short.

The latest episode was decent but can't help but feel the events that have happened so far are in disarray, making the pacing of the anime feel off and causing the storytelling to be messy.
May 19, 2014 2:45 PM

Jul 2009
Haha, poor Ibara ... first trying to feed Isshin, then peeking in the baths ... oh dear XD It's not going to work, eh? :(
Lots of fun this episode - ping pong, baths, food ... and of course, another treasure! Is Juugo familiar with it because he did it already? Well I mean, he DID team up with Matsuri again (I didn't suspect the dress-up at all!) to pay his utility bill lol XD I guess in the end it didn't matter since that stuffed toy wasn't a treasure ... huh :O
I wonder what's going on in that last scene ... Nanana? O_O
May 19, 2014 9:07 PM
Jan 2010
first time that i see a female pervert in anime cant remember if i had something like this in the anime i already watched.

May 20, 2014 8:28 AM

Feb 2013
Looks like Juugo is smarter than he puts himself off to be. Although I have a feeling Tensai already knows.
Part of Refrain Subs for Little Busters!: Refrain
Recently Played/Read VNS (Most Recent to Oldest):
- Da Capo
- Grisaia no Kajitsu
- ef - a fairy tale of the two
- G-senjou no Maou
- Sharin no Kuni, Himawari no Shoujo & Sharin no Kuni, Yuukyuu no Shounenshoujo (Fan Disk)
- Rewrite
- Hoshizora no Memoria -Wish upon a shooting star-
- Clannad
- Little Busters EX!
May 22, 2014 6:46 AM

Oct 2009
Oh god Daruku stop CONFUSING ME!!! D:<
Reserve hot spring peeping?! WHAT?! Lol that was nice XD
Kagetora is a nice addition to the group, hopefully we'll see more of him.
Yeah seems like Juugo got the treasure.
May 23, 2014 7:27 AM

Nov 2011
4/5

Episode not very interesting, but I had intuition to skin that despite having a narrative with a scheme granted, the solution was quite different from the usual.
Juugo is really treacherous and false, Tensai believes he has discovered the truth but it is not so, or perhaps want to pull another trick to Juugo.
Amusing the character of Ibara, the narrative while not engaging gave a great time of fun and dangerous moments with Daruku! ASD
Drawings dropped a bit, but the animations were decent.
Who knows what awaits us in the next episode.
Nice this time at the spa was conducted differently than usual.
May 27, 2014 9:35 PM

Nov 2012
Too confusing for me. I feel like there's just too many holes in the characters and plot right now. But it's a detective anime... much holes.
I believe that unless you know for sure that you don't like a concept, you should keep exploring it. Whether it be characteristics of people or a genre of some sort, you never know if you don't like it until you've seen quality work corresponding to that genre. Keep exploring until you've found something you enjoy, or something of quality. Then you know what's bad, what's good, and what isn't for you.
( ・ㅂ・)و ̑̑ Everyday life.
May 27, 2014 9:43 PM

Apr 2012
well the treasure was sent with the pudding but how the master detective not know that she even gave a look at Juugo when he asked 4 a separate room, never mentioned it when she gave her little speech maybe she held out
Jun 28, 2014 4:07 AM

Jul 2013
that president dude tried to betray them again..
Jun 30, 2014 3:29 AM

Jul 2013
PrimeX said:
that president dude tried to betray them again..
he got excited
Aug 7, 2014 5:16 PM

Jun 2014
What's up with the creepy ending?
Sep 18, 2014 5:11 PM

Jun 2013
A very nice Episode :) My favorite thing about this anime is that all the characters are so likeable :)
Dec 18, 2014 8:32 AM

Aug 2013
Baka predsident.. I wanna cook him alive lol.
Hmm.. so Juugo secretly went inside the ruins eh ?
Dec 31, 2014 4:25 PM

Jun 2014
Daruku ftw. I love the fanservice trolling.
But other than that, i wonder what happened to the real treasure? Who else is after it that we may or may not know about.
And we finally know why Nanana can't leave the room. Theres an impassable wall over the door. Thats....horribly sad. There really is a layer of terrible sadness under all the comedy and action.
I really hope it a happy ending for her...
Oh man i wonder what can happen when shes really pissed!
Be sure to message me if you quoted me and want me to respond! Just give me a link to the forum, because usually I leave my comment, then leave the forum.
Jan 8, 2015 7:54 AM

Aug 2013
UsaraDark said:
Too confusing for me. I feel like there's just too many holes in the characters and plot right now. But it's a detective anime... much holes.

Who cares. It is entertaining, not stupid (comedy part is surprisingly nice which is unusual in anime) and interesting.
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Nov 4, 2015 1:26 PM

Jul 2013
Ibara is weird lol.

The cat lol. Juugo is smart.

I didn't expect the thousand faced thief at all lol.

There had to be a hot springs episode. There always is lol.
May 3, 2018 5:37 AM
May 2017
I hate it when there are traps with female voice actors. Especially when it's Kanna's voice being wasted on it. How hard is it to find a guy with a girly voice? That would make it more authentic.
May 5, 2019 3:06 PM
Mar 2018
So, this show is having a bit of an issue with it's story not showing but telling. It's not the highest grade of bad, but if all you show are flashbacks of twists in your story, then you tried a bit too hard to be the anime M Night Shyamalan...
Sep 22, 2019 7:15 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Haha the Daruku scene in his bath.
The twist was predictable, seems like Juugo is always on the evil side.
Dec 9, 2023 8:44 PM

Nov 2023
What a challenge towards something as insignificant as a treasure
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Season 2

CareBear69 - Jun 20, 2014

24 by Otakupervert890 »»
Apr 21, 6:03 PM

Poll: » Ryuugajou Nanana no Maizoukin (TV) Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 19, 2014

235 by WELLERM »»
Dec 9, 2023 8:46 PM

Poll: » Ryuugajou Nanana no Maizoukin (TV) Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 12, 2014

97 by WELLERM »»
Dec 9, 2023 8:46 PM

Poll: » Ryuugajou Nanana no Maizoukin (TV) Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 5, 2014

65 by WELLERM »»
Dec 9, 2023 8:45 PM

Poll: » Ryuugajou Nanana no Maizoukin (TV) Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 29, 2014

79 by WELLERM »»
Dec 9, 2023 8:45 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.