Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Mar 7, 2015 12:40 PM

Dec 2014
This is the most beautiful anime I have watched in a while. It gives amazing feels.

I can't believe I almost never gave it a chance.
Sep 28, 2015 2:15 AM

Sep 2011
Smooothhhhhhh
May 21, 2016 3:32 AM

Mar 2015
Still a little impacted by the height and age difference. It's like a child and a teenager. Nike probably deserves better than a shota(male loli). Although Livi's backstory is pretty interesting, I hope that is expanded upon more. The black and white shot of him sitting on the throne looking evil af was cool. Still can't bear with the pop rain summoning song and cringy english.
“Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's first law of Equivalent Exchange. In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one, and only, truth. But the world isn't perfect, and the law is incomplete..." -Alphonse Elric

"Then and now, what I protect has never changed!" -Sakata Gintoki

I'll take anything like The Pet Girl of Sakurasou. Anything as good as that.
Sep 5, 2016 8:19 AM

Feb 2013
Luna was annoying!
At least she understood that she wasn't there for him when he needed it.
He is really good at stealing kisses.
Dec 1, 2016 4:23 AM

Jun 2013
Of course the stereotypical "fiancee" wild card just pops out of nowhere. She just like Ciel Phantomhive's fiancee, Elizabeth.

LOL, I thought Nike was supposed to have a small bust. I guess the little fiancee is smaller. And she said "biichii/bitch." Double LOL. She even joined them for a threesome.

The dialogue and situations are shoujo-ish (bec. it's a shoujo no fucking duh, Bibimbapski) and make me cringe but at least they finally kissed!
臭い-
Jun 2, 2017 1:24 PM

Jul 2015
The height difference is still a bit of a turn off, but w/e. Also, when Neil said how Livius and Luna were friends since childhood, I just couldn't help but think "aren't they IN their childhood rn???" lol...

caught in the wonder
Nov 1, 2017 10:15 PM

Sep 2013
Honestly, don't know how I feel about the age thing.
When I was in my senior years of high school, I most definitely saw my juniors as cute lil kids.

I was kind of expecting a big sister relation for a while until they got a bit older and they develop more, but this is just straight up romance.

Oh well, still enjoying it though.
Feb 28, 2018 4:06 PM

Sep 2016
Great episode, Luna lost the battle she should have stayed with him from the beginning and try to change him. I hope she comes back soon because she got some character development. Another change in OP, now in the end the two of them kiss lol :D. Also added the priest at the back in the hallway scene in the OP.
The Anime Binge Is Life

-PolarCyrus97 2k17-
Apr 11, 2018 4:18 AM

Sep 2017
I like Livius's VA and also his tactic to kiss Nike. Those 2 are the most romantic couple ever.

Nice to see that Nike actually justifies her love for Livius. And though this was kind of a breather episode for a romantic anime, this was a really good episode. Nike also called Livius "Livi" as a pet name and that is quite adorable, that she made a pet name for him.

Let's see how this goes in the following episodes.

Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

Dec 14, 2019 4:03 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Quite touching episode, Nice to see Nike saving Luna during the love contest even with their rivalry for Livius, and lol that kiss scene at the end, it was sure surprising for her xD
May 22, 2020 4:57 PM

Jun 2017
a pretty enjoyable episode, and I am glad to see the rival giving up quickly. They normally take longer to give up in these kinds of stories.

However, It did annoy me that Nike was going about it the wrong way all the episode. In any competition you play to your strengths as much as you can. You don't try to learn new stuff that your competitor is already strong at, because you will naturally lose to them then. You use your own strengths to find a way to win. Yet Nike was trying during the entire episode to change her personality into something she is not and be better in weeks in stuff her competitor has been doing for years, which legitimately pissed me off and made me feel bad for her at the same time.

also, I actually love that tender rain song. I find it beautiful :).
FFTHEWINNERMay 22, 2020 5:02 PM
Aug 26, 2020 3:47 AM

Jun 2020
the typical childhood friend character in every shoujo romance....i'm glad luna accepted nike & that this didn't have to drag out longer than it needed to be!

i love nike, she is a blessing. her character is very refreshing & i just love the voice acting! i kind of wish there will be some episodes/OVA dedicated to her time as a princess in her own kingdom, i want to find out more about her, she's so likeable!

but i’ll probably remember over and over again
you were there and everyone else was there
— the day we all searched for just one thing

Apr 4, 2021 11:20 AM

Sep 2012
u ran away u lose and once u run away u should return sins u lost all rights to even attempt to get Livi's heart that makes u homewrecker not her

Livi u cheeky bastard that was smooth lol
Jul 9, 2021 4:07 AM
Aug 2020
That smile on Livius when looking to Nike through telescope. OMG SO HOOOOTTT!!!

I just love how they wony let go of each other :">
Jul 9, 2021 4:19 AM
Aug 2020
FFTHEWINNER said:
a pretty enjoyable episode, and I am glad to see the rival giving up quickly. They normally take longer to give up in these kinds of stories.

However, It did annoy me that Nike was going about it the wrong way all the episode. In any competition you play to your strengths as much as you can. You don't try to learn new stuff that your competitor is already strong at, because you will naturally lose to them then. You use your own strengths to find a way to win. Yet Nike was trying during the entire episode to change her personality into something she is not and be better in weeks in stuff her competitor has been doing for years, which legitimately pissed me off and made me feel bad for her at the same time.

also, I actually love that tender rain song. I find it beautiful :).

Hmm. For me, she's not competing with Luna. Its that girl that keep showing up to the lessons that she's trying to learn and that she wants to compete to Nike to show her she's not worthy of Livi.
Oct 13, 2021 5:00 PM

Nov 2017
Ohhhhhh, smooth move, Livius! Smooth move!~
Nov 11, 2021 9:14 AM

Aug 2018
Well, Luna, you see yourself that Livius managed to change from his cold appearance back there.. And it is thanks to Nike.. So don't hate her, because she's beautiful Nike! ;D Well, referencing that GTA V meme.. But also.. Luna herself said that maybe she wouldn't be against sharing.. So who knows.. Harems are maybe possible in that world, especially if you're king.. If Nike would also agree, and knowing her kind heart - maybe she would be willing.. And if Livius would want that.. But that's just some thingy, I don't think we'll see anything like this in this short season..
Mar 15, 2022 9:47 PM
Mar 2022
oh my god, if I already thought that Livi was similar to Ciel before, now to complete there's still a girl similar to elizabeth (but she doesn't even compare, Elizabeth is too amazing to be compared). Well... but in relation to their age difference, I saw some people saying that Livi is 12 and Nike is 15, I don't know if this is canon, but if it is, I think it's kind of weird, after all, for me 12 years is still a child…
Mar 15, 2022 9:47 PM
Mar 2022
oh my god, if I already thought that Livi was similar to Ciel before, now to complete there's still a girl similar to elizabeth (but she doesn't even compare, Elizabeth is too amazing to be compared). Well... but in relation to their age difference, I saw some people saying that Livi is 12 and Nike is 15, I don't know if this is canon, but if it is, I think it's kind of weird, after all, for me 12 years is still a child…
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 24, 2014

131 by minnaslay127 »»
Feb 20, 3:54 PM

Poll: » Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Apr 12, 2014

183 by minnaslay127 »»
Feb 17, 7:24 AM

Poll: » Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 14, 2014

72 by Dawizz »»
Feb 1, 2023 5:58 AM

Poll: » Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 3, 2014

121 by Dawizz »»
Jan 31, 2023 12:13 AM

» My thoughts on the Ending Song

iLya - Dec 10, 2016

2 by Dawizz »»
Jan 29, 2023 11:56 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.