Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Fullmetal Alchemist
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
May 19, 2023 5:38 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
I remember this episode, and how it got me good the first time.

The second time, however.... got me even more.

NYANPASU
5700XT

Jun 13, 2023 5:57 AM
May 2023
great action in the first half, second half with the ishval flashback and winry's breakdown were really emotional and intense. voice acting is superb!
Aug 5, 2023 7:09 PM

Mar 2022
God such an impactful episode. We finally get to learn why Scar murdered Winry's parents, also poor Winry she was crying her little heart out and I was feeling for her throughout the entire scene when she's just pointing that gun at Scar. Got some fighting with Ling and Wrath or Furher Bradley to be more accurate which I thought was pretty cool. Really liked how the flashback was done with the colour scheme being very monochrome but the eyes of the Amestris military and the Ishvalans are coloured in the flashback. It basically was handled very well I thought giving us Scar's motivation as to why he's opposed to alchemy because of the trauma he felt for his brother in particular. This was possibly one of the intense episodes both emotionally and action wise. This is probably one of my favourites for the show itself. Not much else to say I loved this episode.
Aug 25, 2023 5:55 PM

Aug 2019
God I hate this episode. The series is nearly flawless, but Winry is the one thing that holds it back imho. She's so uninteresting and useless, basically a blonde Sakura. I didn't care for her angst in any of her scenes here despite her emotions being justified because she's just always in the way whenever she pops up on-screen. I'll never understand how this series gave us amazing well-written female characters like Izumi, Riza, Olivier and Mei, but totally blew it with Winry...
Aug 31, 2023 6:51 AM
Jan 2022
I like the development we are getting into the background of scar, it explains a lot. I hope theyre able to overcome the idea of the us versus them mentality developed by the war between their nations. They dont have to be enemies
Sep 14, 2023 12:34 PM
Feb 2023
A powerful story with artistically striking visuals - just what I would expect from this incredible show
Nov 5, 2023 9:40 AM
Jan 2020
EPISODIO PERFEITO SOBRE O SCAR E WINRY. NOTA 10
Jan 10, 4:55 AM
Jan 2024
Perfect is the best definition for this anime, the plot is very engaging in addition to being complex and when you notice that you are stuck the anime is ending.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

samatar45 - Oct 2, 2009

286 by Fortvne »»
Apr 22, 4:31 PM

Poll: » Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 27 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Oct 11, 2009

296 by Fortvne »»
Apr 22, 4:31 PM

» What’s bad about this anime ( 1 2 3 )

sangonomiya_k - Nov 18, 2023

132 by Chewbaccaccino »»
Apr 21, 8:53 PM

Poll: » Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

adamantine - Aug 16, 2009

215 by JoeyBadaSS »»
Apr 20, 10:29 PM

Poll: » Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 64 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Jul 4, 2010

965 by _dziku »»
Apr 19, 2:40 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.