Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Mar 30, 2014 3:54 PM

Jul 2007
yhunata said:
link9us said:
k11chi said:
Narutos reaction to hagoromo makes no sense.

-Klad- said:
Sennen_Goroshi said:
i hate it when flashbacks or other scenes ruin epic parts of battle, we all know guy is gonna die so why make us wait weeks to see it not to mention our first time to see madara under some pressure after 100 weeks, i say bad chapter simply because of this reason,

That wasn't a flashback , even if it was , it is the most important flashback in the series . We finally got to see Hagoromo who was hyped since part 1 .

Where was he mentioned in part 1?

Thats what i was going to say, the sage only came into play like during the 5 hokage summit arc. Ashura on the other hand is a newly created character with in the story. No forshadowing or anything in the story about naruto being ashura unfortunately.

Actually, the Sage was first mentioned back during the Pein vs Jiraiya battle, during the flashback which showed Jiraiya teaching the Rain 3. It was during the Kage Summit that Ashura was introduced (remember the talk of the Sage's two children who would go on to be the forefathers of the Senju and Uchiha?).

Yeah they were introduced, but nothing was foreshadowing any ties or connection to the sage's children being a reincarnation of naruto. Kishimoto is really going to have to focus on resolving that, maybe in some way showing past developments of the story or expanding upon the origins of the spirtual beliefs or the "will of fire" some how being connected, ether way if he doesn't, it will just seem like this development came out of no where.
ArtimesGamerMar 30, 2014 4:10 PM

Mar 30, 2014 7:11 PM

Nov 2009
i like how kaguya was an interesting reference to eve eating the forbidden fruit introducing sin and eventually war into the world. i thought that was immensely philosophical for something in naruto. the whole chapter was actually. i realllly want to know about rikudo's brother. i hope that doesnt go by the wayside as others have mentioned. and reincarnation? mehh im fine with this turn of events...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 1, 2014 8:55 AM
Jan 2014
I was thinking the sage's brother is an ancestor of the hyuuga? Would make sense imo.
Apr 1, 2014 10:57 AM

May 2013
Wasn't the younger brother born with the sage's body and gifted with his life force and physical energy? Both Hashirama and Tobirama are talented especially Hashirama, his cells are the cure for everything in the NV. Senju's won the clan war with the Uchiha's. This chapter negates previous statements and claims and it left me confused. Hope that the next chapter will give more answers.
''We don't know what kind of people we truly are until the moment before our deaths. As death comes to embrace you, you will realise what you are. That's what death is, don't you think?'' - Uchiha Itachi
Apr 1, 2014 11:35 AM

Oct 2013
SaSa-Zoldyck said:
Wasn't the younger brother born with the sage's body and gifted with his life force and physical energy?

Yes, but Ashura needed time time to release his potential.
Apr 2, 2014 5:38 AM

Aug 2013
Didnt expect the hermit of the six paths to show up yet although of course he was going to show up eventually.
Apr 3, 2014 3:32 PM

Apr 2012
Stark700 said:
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Cooperation = real power? Hmm...

And we meet Hagoromo this chapter too according to Naruto along with some descriptions of his family members.
damn why are you the first to make thread even with Naruto...
My Reviews and Rants: http://bunny1ov3r.wordpress.com/

痛就是爱
Apr 23, 2014 4:10 PM

Jun 2011
Whatever goes, Naruto, Sage could still manifest his chakra after who knows how many thousands of years, and Naruto is actually quite the "genius", just a late-bloomer.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Jun 5, 2014 10:22 PM

May 2012
Dat fugly juubi.

Chibi kyuubi!!

I bet the other one is Sasuke.
7/10
Isayama Hajime should be awarded The Manga with The Highest Inconsistencies of Characters' Appearances.
He keeps performing multiple plastic surgeries on those Shingeki No Kyojin characters in a SINGLE chapter.
Yes, I've read up to the latest chapter of Shingeki No Kyojin manga.
Forced myself to read through the kidsketching chapters after the anime's ended. At least from now on, I only have to go through the hell once a month.
Patiently awaiting SNK TV/movie/OVA anime-sequel.
The 2015 SNK live-action movie would probably suck.
Jul 29, 2014 2:52 AM

Dec 2011
...And the other brother reincarnated into Sasuke. How stupid.
Jul 29, 2014 10:54 PM

Dec 2012
Emmrys said:
...And the other brother reincarnated into Sasuke. How stupid.

Why?
Nov 6, 2014 1:35 PM

Oct 2013
Fascinating chapter. Looks like Indra was, for all intents and purposes, the first Uchiha. Sweet.

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Dec 18, 2014 9:14 PM
Oct 2011
Does anyone else find it wierd how the GOOD brother was named after the EVIL god, and vice versa?
animaliaApr 20, 2018 10:27 AM
Aug 10, 2018 5:26 AM

Feb 2013
Cool, Ashura's spirit is in Naruto.
And by the way things are going Indra is in Sasuke.
Apr 25, 2021 9:26 PM

Jan 2020
Now we know why naruto is so obsessed with sasuke lmao

Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 342 Discussion

kittykun2011 - Nov 8, 2008

5 by Chfenj_ »»
Apr 13, 9:54 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 244 Discussion

Thystrix - Mar 20, 2016

6 by Chfenj_ »»
Mar 30, 9:34 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 649 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Blaine - Oct 2, 2013

74 by actuallytom »»
Mar 29, 12:14 PM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 97 Discussion

jeanfarias - Aug 7, 2012

5 by MissDoublefinger »»
Mar 13, 6:52 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 87 Discussion

jeanfarias - Jul 4, 2012

5 by MissDoublefinger »»
Mar 12, 7:10 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.