Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Jan 2, 2010 3:59 PM

Aug 2009
Damn, so those goats and the dagger-turning girl appeared again? Lol, I didn't read the VN so I don't know why the fuck all these things are happening.

Plus, didn't Battler said that he wouldn't believe in magic, then how come in this scenario, he surrendered and started to believe in magic, wow. Also, Maria was verryyy cute in this episode. As usual, she's very cute in every episode. :3

Fuck you Beatrice man. When is this Bern witch girl going to help Battler?!
Feb 4, 2010 9:28 AM

Aug 2008
I have utmost respect for Genji right now lol.
May 8, 2010 4:30 PM

Nov 2009
OMG no Gohda!!! aww that really sucks!!! lol he couldnt touch her even though she was dead XD thats a loyal servant!!! all of them r!!! i wish i had friends like them haha XD jus cuz there amazing!!! hmm i dont get y Battler in this chapter belives in her even though he shouldnt... and he doesnt even complain... aww well... o man i really hope they get that box open in time!!! eep
Jun 1, 2010 4:27 PM
Oct 2009
OMG ... now for real.... Those Girls which can turn into knives are realllly cute!

oh and the goat people are scary xD
Jul 1, 2010 1:31 PM

Sep 2009
VintorezNL said:
oh and the goat people are scary xD

Totally!!
Jul 5, 2010 8:46 AM

Dec 2009
garfield15 said:

"Watashi wa Kira desu..."

xD I lol'ed
Aug 8, 2010 7:39 AM

Apr 2010
Ahh, this kinda gets disturbing, goat-heads breaking into the room, servant stabbed by Stake Of Purgatory through the door, Beatrice laughing like one hell of a villain..

Rosa now is starting to annoy me. Someone kill off that woman.
George gives off the aura that says "I'm useless"; why the hell couldn't he hurry up, now they're in a pinch.
Dec 5, 2010 2:25 PM

Jul 2009
Good episode apart from I didn't like how piece-Battler gave up and believed in Beatrice so easily. Also, for all the VN readers complaining about the lack of some BGM or other in a particular scene: who cares? If I wanted sound to be the medium to entertain me I'd play the VN. Surely anime is about the medium of animation to entertain and audio just adds to that, it isn't the main feature.
Jan 27, 2012 10:25 PM

Sep 2011
Rosa drives me crazy... lol...
Oct 19, 2012 1:17 PM

Feb 2012
Rosa's action were really scary and she's just suspecting everyone and not herself LOL

Looks like Battler is lost with game and don't know what to do. I hope he fights and not give up for showing that there is no magic going on with these events.

Ginjo staying that place wasn't good thing. Because soon everyone left Beatrice tried attacking him but he defend it.

However the other attack Beatrice took was George and Shannon also Gohda was really afraid of Beatrice. Those other Beatrice's minions were a little scary. Especially that girl going through door. I wish Shannon and George can somehow defend Beatrice's attack and getting that mirror from the locked box.

But really Beatrice's minions are Sheeps hehe :DD

So good episode this is really great series.
Aug 12, 2014 2:31 PM
Jul 2012
I'm seriously confused right now. It's partly my fault from not having done the VN but why does it have to be necessary to play the VN to understand what is going on. Couldn't they have just made the 26 episodes just one whole story instead bring back time or whatever they're trying to do. Why does it have to be so confusing?!
Aug 13, 2014 12:38 AM

Aug 2009
jjrocks24 said:
I'm seriously confused right now. It's partly my fault from not having done the VN but why does it have to be necessary to play the VN to understand what is going on. Couldn't they have just made the 26 episodes just one whole story instead bring back time or whatever they're trying to do. Why does it have to be so confusing?!

"going back in time" is part of one whole story.

Blame Deen for failing again to provide a decent script.
Jan 29, 2019 1:22 PM

Jul 2014
It always feels really weird whenever someone mentions the title of the show in this.
Jun 25, 2022 11:20 PM
May 2022
Gouda and Genji really had their moments this episode. At this point of the arc, there are surprisingly many characters still alive. It seems like the next ep will be the last one for this arc, and I hope someone manages to survive this time.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

» What is this and why do people say this is a sequel to Higurashi?

Asudox - Nov 26, 2023

12 by miblan »»
Jan 18, 5:07 AM

» Googled a bit Umineko... A lot of people want another adaptation.

Uburero - Dec 9, 2023

6 by miblan »»
Jan 9, 3:20 PM

Poll: » Umineko no Naku Koro ni Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Trineas - Jul 1, 2009

348 by Asudox »»
Dec 10, 2023 1:13 PM

Poll: » Umineko no Naku Koro ni Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Rail_Tracer - Dec 22, 2009

665 by Jonas-K »»
Oct 5, 2023 12:56 PM

Poll: » Umineko no Naku Koro ni Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

francismeunier - Nov 25, 2009

125 by Jonas-K »»
Oct 5, 2023 9:30 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.