Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Mar 13, 2014 10:59 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION. DO NOT DISCUSS THE LIGHT NOVEL BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Now that really escalated. Wow, Linda, I'm speechless.

I thought she was going to kill Banri for a moment there. Point taken, this episode really makes the standard of 'love hurts'. It's like whoever Banri chooses, someone is going to get hurt in the end. Well, that's just life. Anyways, intense episode.
rodacMar 13, 2014 8:43 PM
Mar 13, 2014 12:54 PM
Feb 2014
This show is going insane.
Last few episodes i thought that Linda had given up on Banri but now he is different.\\

He was acting like a girl and set himself up for a very bad NTR but now he is THE MAN!!!
Mar 13, 2014 1:00 PM

Jul 2013
Things are getting a lot more intense than I expected. My predictions are pretty much confirmed from last week. Koko is just abandoning Banri so she doesn't get hurt from the possibility of Banri forgetting her.

If it is going to have a happy ending, I'm hoping this tension doesn't get dragged on too long.
Mar 13, 2014 1:01 PM

Sep 2011
Someone needs to go Yandere. Anyway, Koko driving me up the wall and I hope she stays single.

Also, does anyone know if this is getting an Open ending/Original ending?
Mar 13, 2014 1:07 PM

Sep 2012
things are going crazy......................Jesus koko get your shit together and quit being a brat...... everyone seems to be on banri side tho even yana after finding out the truth
"Romance can strengthen people, but it can also make them useless."

Deishu Kaiki
Mar 13, 2014 1:10 PM

May 2013
A lot of emotions happening in this episode, especially towards the end. Koko acting like nothing happened earlier in the episode. This is getting good.
Mar 13, 2014 1:10 PM
Dec 2013
I actually felt shocked when Koko told everyone she broke up with Banri. I haven't finished Toradora, but I'm very anxious to know if this show will have a happy ending or will everything just go down the hill. Only 2 more episodes left.

Nana was awesome. "Don't say you want to die so easily. I'll kill you!"
Mar 13, 2014 1:12 PM

Sep 2012
ihusmal1234 said:
Things are getting a lot more intense than I expected. My predictions are pretty much confirmed from last week. Koko is just abandoning Banri so she doesn't get hurt from the possibility of Banri forgetting her.

If it is going to have a happy ending, I'm hoping this tension doesn't get dragged on too long.

yea i dont see any easy way out of this koko seemed way to stubborn about.......the feeling i got when she greeted him was horrible i wanted to throw u p just from the feeling "of something is really wrong here" then she snapped at everyone....it really is gonna be hard to have a perfect happpy ending now that we have confirmed lindas love

Deishu Kaiki

Nov 2012
Sigh..... everything fell apart. Banri must feel hopeless right now. I wonder if he'll end up back together with Koko.

Dec 2013
Yana seemed pretty chill through out that episode, but beside that koko's become a spoiled brat
#TEAMLINDA all the way
Mar 13, 2014 1:15 PM

Nov 2013
Tyrel said:
Someone needs to go Yandere. Anyway, Koko driving me up the wall and I hope she stays single.

The last volume released last week and at the end, he end up with a girl.
Touma94Mar 13, 2014 1:35 PM
Mar 13, 2014 1:16 PM

Sep 2012
ihusmal1234 said:

and tell what you think...but i think that koko is trying to hate banri so she can wash away her love for him....also get his friends to distant themselves from her cause it would be easier to hate banri without them breathing down her neck ......but man she is seriouly losing it

Deishu Kaiki
Mar 13, 2014 1:26 PM

Sep 2011
Touma94 said:
Tyrel said:

The last volume released last week and in the LN, the end is a definitive end.

Well, that's somewhat good to hear. No original ending, thank god.
Mar 13, 2014 1:28 PM

Aug 2012
What a turn the story has taken this episode, I really wasn't expecting much out of the 'revelation' last week, but it makes sense now that I realize Koko saw the video of Banri calling to Linda in desperation, as if she didn't exist and Linda was the only person he knew.

There are so many characters making wrong decisions it's almost funny. I just hope everything ties up well in the end, isn't rushed and is preferably not completely predictable.

(I choose you, Linda! :3)
Mar 13, 2014 1:31 PM

Jul 2013
KOKO YOU PIECE OF SHIT.

and i was rooting for you too.

#teamlinda
"Komugi, are you there?"

Mar 13, 2014 1:37 PM

Nov 2013
Da fuqqqq is goinng on now?! holy crap shit escalated sooo fast that I didn't even realize 20 mins were over... that was some intense stuff
To hunger, but not gluttonous. To arouse, but not lustful. To tire, but not slothful.
Mar 13, 2014 1:40 PM

Dec 2012
..Okay,moving to team Linda.
Mar 13, 2014 1:40 PM
Jul 2013
Can anyone tell how this might end. Pm me the spoils plz

Edit: or how it's going to end thank you
Mar 13, 2014 1:42 PM
Sep 2010
It's easy to want to be mad at Koko here but would you wanna stick around while the person you love destroys themselves and refuses to actively do anything about it?

Add in that Banri really does temporarily forget her during each of his episodes and he's extremely sure that it might be permanent. This whole thing is heartbreaking and i hate seeing Banri like this but it's gotta hurt being in Koko's position too.
Mar 13, 2014 1:42 PM

Apr 2013
Linda x Banri all day. They way they are together feels natural, not forced like with Koko.
Mar 13, 2014 1:45 PM

Sep 2013
I rather Banri be with Koko.

You have to look at this from both sides.

Linda had her chance, and yeah she wishes she could go back and fix that, but she sees Banri and Koko, and telling him to not make the same mistake pretty much I guess.

She's happy for him, but at the same time all hurt I'm guessing.
Though I'm all frustrated now. :[
Mar 13, 2014 1:46 PM
May 2013
Knew this would happen after watching last weeks episode. Feel like this is gonna be a Linda and banri conclusion now(quite possible rather than a hope):).
Mar 13, 2014 1:47 PM
May 2013
jondoom said:
Linda x Banri all day. They way they are together feels natural, not forced like with Koko.

Agreed
Mar 13, 2014 1:48 PM

Jul 2013
Uhhhh wtf is going on? This episode was too funny for me. Seems like an ass pull attempt at forced drama. Sure I can understand the video and all but even for Kouko it just felt way too out of character for her. It was just too over-dramatic in my opinion. Feels like a rushed attempt to add a bit of drama before the seasons ends. I really don't know how to feel about this episode.
Mar 13, 2014 1:48 PM
May 2013
courtneykitty said:

Linda had her chance, and yeah she wishes she could go back and fix that, but she sees Banri and Koko, and telling him to not make the same mistake pretty much I guess.

This episode just proves that she can't deny it anymore and that Banri memories coming back and his constant flashbacks of Linda kinda surely implied this sort of ending
Mar 13, 2014 1:53 PM

Nov 2013
kawaii-despair said:
..Okay,moving to team Linda.

LOL ^^ This
To hunger, but not gluttonous. To arouse, but not lustful. To tire, but not slothful.
Mar 13, 2014 1:54 PM

Jan 2014
#feels thursday.

Well, I must say WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW. This episode was intense. Really freaking Intense. I was always on team linda but I would be fine with any but if you listen to what linda says she basically says its too late for her but you can still be with koko.

Koko seems to be running away from being hurt if banri does forget her because he'll go straight to linda. I do think Koko will be the girl but personally Linda admitted she liked him and it would feel better if he ended up with linda.

Come on thursday we need you to come around again really fast! NagiAsu, Samumenco, even Mahou sensou was pretty dang good this week. Top it all off with an amazing Golden time and you've got
#feelsthursday.
Watch Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha, you wont be disappointed. http://q.pokefarm.org/user/Uran10
Check out My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEz0PrV3Vh-ksW0mzOWnnSQ

Mar 13, 2014 1:55 PM

Sep 2013
Wongseifu said:
courtneykitty said:

This episode just proves that she can't deny it anymore and that Banri memories coming back and his constant flashbacks of Linda kinda surely implied this sort of ending

Reading on another topic about this all and apparently it's a spoiler but read on this if you want spoiled though..

yeaah.. idk.
Mar 13, 2014 1:55 PM

Oct 2013
Alright,moving back to Linda.
#teamlinda boys.
Mar 13, 2014 1:58 PM

Aug 2013
NO DON'T STOP THERE!!! shit just got interesting and then end credits!! next week why you no here faster!!!!
Mar 13, 2014 1:58 PM

Jan 2014
lol Koko is being a bitch right now, sad to say this that i'm a bit disappointed, but who knows what will happen, i'm guessing that before episode 23 ends he'll be back to his old self and forget Koko..and Koko might regret this later. . .

Glad Yana didn't over react to the situation, that's what you call a friend..not others like goes suddenly off and punches you without hearing any explanations,

looking forward to the next episode. . .I hope at the end whatever Banri's decision is
it will turn out to be good. . .

BTW, anyone here have any idea if the light novel is finished or something...? I want a little sneak peak :P
Got something to live for, I know that I won't surrender,
A warrior of youth,
I'm taking over, a shot to the new world order
I Am Bulletproof. . .

Mar 13, 2014 2:00 PM

Jan 2009
12:54 koko rape face

------------------
1. Good to see Nana being open w/ banri

2. Once a romantic relationship goes sour, it's impossible to go back to being friends cuz it ended bad.

3. The drama scene with koko and linda was way over the top. Too much screaming & cheese.

4. Idk what to say. Koko has become casually heartless. How spectacular. I've come to like koko's transformation.

7/10
俺の命を百合に。
Currently translating Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke o - Atelier no Koibito-tachi -- when bored.
Above visual novel is 22.22% translated with progress uploaded to youtube; if you're into yuri VNs, check out my channel.
Mar 13, 2014 2:06 PM

Jun 2012
sigh... now I'm not sure if I should root for a pairing and for which pairing I should go. Ofc Koko's side/view has to be considered too but I still almost ended up hating her throughout this episode.
guess I'll go for Oka x Banri xD xD
Mar 13, 2014 2:06 PM
Oct 2010
There you go. Banri asked an unstable loony to be his girlfriend and this is the consequence.

If he still ends up with Koko, there's a lifetime of pain ahead of him.

If I could pick the end couples I'd say Yana x Oka, Linda x Koshino, Nana x Banri (he and Linda could use a fresh start) and Koko x her psychosis. (Alternatively, Yana x Linda and Banri x Oka could work well)

I don't see that happening though.
"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain"
Friedrich Schiller
Mar 13, 2014 2:07 PM
Apr 2013
Too much yelling and crying this episode.

The way Linda came out with it though was fucking perfect, I will admit that.

Koko has always been a strange one but her reaction to things here is pretty understandable.

All that time and feelings invested washed away by memory loss?

Protect that brittle heart of yours, girl, I don't hate you.

(Your attitude, though, could use a bit of work...)

Mar 13, 2014 2:09 PM
Aug 2011
That end of the episode. Screaming, crying, angry looks...
Then suddenly - jarringly happy music!

Also, the preview voice over - Linda trying to give back Banri's hair made me lol.
Mar 13, 2014 2:10 PM
Apr 2013
Ajunky said:
There you go. Banri asked an unstable loony to be his girlfriend and this is the consequence.

If he still ends up with Koko, there's a lifetime of pain ahead of him.

If I could pick the end couples I'd say Yana x Oka, Linda x Koshino, Nana x Banri (he and Linda could use a fresh start) and Koko x her psychosis. (Alternatively, Yana x Linda and Banri x Oka could work well)

I don't see that happening though.

Koko x her psychosis

Too much lols

Imagine yourself finding that tape, though...

Mar 13, 2014 2:11 PM

Feb 2013
Damn that was kinda intense. Felt a little forced though imo, but I thought it was still pretty decent. Culmination of a really odd relationship I guess.

I still like Koko more, but damn both her and Banri really need to straighten their stuff out.
Mar 13, 2014 2:12 PM

Oct 2012
I really enjoyed watching this episode but I feel like they're putting a lot of drama when they have only two episodes left...
I liked Nana and Banri scene, she tried to help and she didn't do that bad.
Koko, she dumped Banri for her own sake but she's trying to be friends like nothing really happened... What the hell was that?, are you serious? In 24 hours? That's too much and wasn't going to end well.
Then we have Linda with Banri, she wishes to go back but she knows that it can't happen so the scene felt a bit awkward... At least Yana now knows the truth about Banri and Linda.
New Banri said that he was ready to have Old Banri back but he must fight for Koko because giving up is easy but he's not going anywhere with that.
And I still think that he should go to the hospital.
I'm learning English so maybe I make mistakes :)
Apr 2013
Smallfoot said:
That end of the episode. Screaming, crying, angry looks...
Then suddenly - jarringly happy music!

Ahahaha yeah I noticed that!

Feb 2014
Holy craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap. I just.. wow everything was just crazy in this episode. The emotions were high and the way Koko was acting made me feel the sting of her breaking up with Tada. Can only wait to see how this develops.
Mar 13, 2014 2:13 PM

Aug 2013
hahaha if he goes to Linda now it'll be troll,whole anime u develop relations between Koko and Banri even the OPs and EDs are about them and u telling me they wont be together? Bullshit that'll be like Canvas 2's ending which was pretty sucky :s

anyway i understand why Koko is doing this,Banri is really unstable and everything but i dont think she gave up on him. She prolly thinking about sth else

and anyway WHY Is the preview again so happy-like? -.- makes us waiting for next week all the more painful
Mar 13, 2014 2:13 PM

Oct 2013
I'll think we should wait a bit before jumping to conclusions. Like the troll preview of the 22nd at the end of the episode 21 where everything seemed fine.

lijenstinaMar 13, 2014 2:18 PM
Cemeteries are full of past winners.

Hypocrisy is about being your own marketing department.
Mar 13, 2014 2:19 PM
May 2013
Kunagi7 said:
I really enjoyed watching this episode but I feel like they're putting a lot of drama when they have only two episodes left...
I liked Nana and Banri scene, she tried to help and she didn't do that bad.
Koko, she dumped Banri for her own sake but she's trying to be friends like nothing really happened... What the hell was that?, are you serious? In 24 hours? That's too much and wasn't going to end well.
Then we have Linda with Banri, she wishes to go back but she knows that it can't happen so the scene felt a bit awkward... At least Yana now knows the truth about Banri and Linda.
New Banri said that he was ready to have Old Banri back but he must fight for Koko because giving up is easy but he's not going anywhere with that.
And I still think that he should go to the hospital.

I think that Linda and Banri isn't out of the question anymore considering that now New Banri has opened the gate for old Banri implying that he finally accepting his old self and everything that it implies
Mar 13, 2014 2:20 PM

Feb 2013
Best character. F*ck others.

#TeamNana
Mar 13, 2014 2:21 PM

Oct 2013
This episode has regained my faith in Golden Time

When Kaga acted normal I was like "This is the worst anime ever..." I was so wrong
Mar 13, 2014 2:21 PM

Apr 2013
I feel like my life is staring to end too D:
Mar 13, 2014 2:23 PM
Oct 2010
ollythirteen said:
Imagine yourself finding that tape, though...
I know I wouldn't be able to onesidedly say "oh, we are now just friends, no big deal"

Besides, in said tape Banri clearly said he wanted to be with Koko. Sure, he is not very stable himself, but could you so easily abandon him after that if you were in her place?
"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain"
Friedrich Schiller

Jan 2010
Fuck Koko, Linda deserve Banri more now.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.

Jun 2011
This episode feels like it finished way to fast.
The drama was great and I loved the time he spent with Nana.
Pages (8) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2014

890 by daviddark27 »»
Apr 18, 5:17 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 30, 2014

268 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 30, 12:17 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2013

223 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 24, 12:19 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2013

430 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 20, 12:51 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 31, 2013

244 by LonelyPanda105 »»
Mar 20, 1:35 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.