Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) « First ... « 7 8 [9]
May 28, 2014 12:51 PM

Jan 2011
Why does everyone get ena when (s)he's about to die. ヽ(゚Д゚)ノ
Pretty good episode though. Only 3 episodes left, I wonder how this'll end.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
May 29, 2014 12:26 PM

Dec 2012
An hour of content left for this series... I hope my couple prediction turns out correct.
Jun 5, 2014 4:36 AM

Sep 2009
Best confession ever! Tsumugu x Chisaki FTW!
Jun 25, 2014 4:38 AM
May 2012
So, Tsumugu has Ena now too, huh. I guess if you have the "sea blood" in you, you can have Ena. I like that fish; it's like he guided Tsumugu to the sea, and he said "sea" ahahaha.
Tsumugu finally confessed :O It was like back then when Chisaki said that she loves Hikari to Tsumugu and then Manaka heard it, but now it was Tsumugu telling that he loves Chisaki to Hikari and Chisaki heard it.
Sayu said many great things this episode, and she will confess to Kaname next episode.
This is what probably will happen: Chisaki will reject Kaname because of Tsumugu's confession (Chisaki will probably realize that she loves Tsumugu after the confession), then poor Kaname is sad, of course, and then Sayu will confess to him and he will feel loved or something like that.
I really think that Manaka told the slug that she loves Hikari, that's why the rock is beautiful. I am glad that Hikari wants Manaka to remember her feelings even though he thinks that Manaka loves Tsumugu.
Let's see how this Anime will end. The script was really great this episode.
Jul 26, 2014 5:03 PM

Dec 2009
i really liked sayu's development at the beginning of the episode but it can't beat how big my smile was when tsumugu got ena.
Jul 27, 2014 3:13 PM
Apr 2014
MY HEART IS CRUMBLING
Aug 5, 2014 6:40 AM

Jun 2012
COME ON... Chisaki in the bus driving by at that EXACT moment? Too contrived!
Shoot first, think never.
Aug 22, 2014 2:00 AM

Apr 2014
ena seems to just be getting handed out on a silver platter for everyone now
sayu showed great development
tsumugu confession OHH YESSSS
miuna cry :') 3 more eps pls miuna x hikari boat
Aug 29, 2014 12:02 AM

Aug 2014
Definitely my fave ep so far. Tsugumu x Chisaki finally happening and I couldn't be any happier.
Sep 15, 2014 7:52 AM

Oct 2012
So it's only Sayu now
Who doesn't have Ena

I just don't know who to ship with whom @_@
"Signature removed"
Nov 2, 2014 10:57 AM

Jun 2014
I see this coming but I still prefer Kaname x Chisaki. I feel bad for kaname and I hate Sayu she's annoying af.
Nov 6, 2014 12:47 PM

Apr 2014
I definitely hate Kaname ^^'
He doesn't try to understand how people feel. As Sayu said, he's egoist and I don't like this part of him.

All the encounters are special, no matter how short they are.
Nov 10, 2014 11:06 AM

Jun 2014
^it's opposite, he's the only character that can understand his three friends. He's aware that Chisaki like Hikari and Hikari like Manaka. He confessed to Chisaki but he doesn't really need an answer because he knows that she doesn't like him as a lover. Then he gave up his feelings because he knows that Tsumugu and Chisaki love each other.
Nov 14, 2014 12:30 AM

Jul 2013
For some reason I didn't like Tsumugu at all in the first half, but in this half he's amazing! I was so genuinely happy when he got ena. I really hope it works out with him and Chisaki. I love their relationship.

I hope Hikari realizes that Manaka was in love with him rather than Tsumugu.

Also Sayu is awesome! I love how she stood up for Manaka. And then she decided to confess to Kaname. I love her shamelessly truthful streak. She's quickly becoming one of my favorites.
Nov 22, 2014 4:38 PM
Oct 2014
Tsumugu set up his final line perfectly.
Dec 18, 2014 4:04 AM

Jan 2013
A good ending after some drama episodes.
Tsumugu at least can describe his love for Chisaki, thought I still don't know if that was good, he was obsessed with the sea.

The theory of it being because of Manaka that Tsumugu and Miuna got their ena is still plausible, because of all the Ena (and feelings) that surrounded Tsumugu when he was drowning.
Jan 11, 2015 7:34 PM

Aug 2013
Damn it... I don't like Tsugumu no matter what he does LOL.
To be honest I don't want a Chisaki x Tsugumu pairing.
What about Kaname then ??
Jan 12, 2015 3:14 PM

Nov 2014
You get an Ena, and you get an Ena, everybody gets an Ena!

Mar 16, 2015 6:54 AM

Aug 2014
THIS IS TSUMUGU'S JOURNEY IN THE ANIME SO FAR:

Tsumugu had both Manaka and Chisaki have crushes on him, which ticks off both Kaname and Hikari. He fishes out Manaka from the sea twice. TWICE!!!!! AND OF THEM WAS AT NIGHT!!!! AT NIGHT!!!!!!! He just happened to meet both Chisaki and Manaka at the train station because coincidences like that always happen. The chick that he likes, Chisaki, gets to live at his house. When he was going to drown, he gets Ena.

If he were to fall off a cliff, he would probably get wings.

Tsumugu is a 100% Gary Stu.

Also, when Tsumugu said that Chisaki reminds him of the sea and that is why he is in love with her, thats like me telling another chick that I dont like her for how she is, but that I like her because she reminds me of another chick that I like as well. Hey, if you Tsumugu fans consider that romantic, then go for it.
oooo3333Mar 16, 2015 7:01 AM
Mar 16, 2015 6:15 PM

Feb 2013
Damn it! I hope Manaka remembers what she told that sea slug! I really wanted to know what she said.

Wow, Tsumugu and Chisaki were really acting like a couple in the kitchen.

Sayu being all mature. She's going to ask Kaname out! I wonder how that'll turn out.

Oh crap! Chisaki and Hikari now know who Tsumugu loves. And he jumps after Chiskai! Shit! Oh but it's fine since he now has Ena. It seems people get Ena when they really love someone from the sea. Also we now know why Tsumugu acted cold torwards his parents and lived with his grandpa. And how he ended up faling in love with Chisaki. Awesome.

Onto the next episode! Few more episodes left. I'm guessing Kaname and Sayu are next.
Nano1124Mar 16, 2015 6:29 PM
Jul 31, 2015 7:08 AM
Sleepy

Nov 2014
Finally a good episode. Maybe because it didn't have so much Manaka in it
Aug 7, 2015 1:15 PM
Aug 2015
I don't know why people are hating tsumugu for the fact that everything goes smooth in his life , which wasn't really the case .Imo , tsumugu had it hard too. 1)Seeing Chisaki lonely that she lost her friends, he had to find ways to be able to get close to her and help her. 2)spending 5years together with Chisaki and yet he couldn't tell his feelings because he knew that Chisaki liked some1 else from her childhood. That's why, he waited for his confession until the others wake up so that it would be fair for everyone and to respect their own group relationship. I think he deserve to be with Chisaki because after that calamity , he was the one who was with her , confort her & help her move on. Yet, people still hate him and saying they don't want to together.
Aug 9, 2015 12:18 AM

Aug 2014
Creati0n said:
I don't know why people are hating tsumugu for the fact that everything goes smooth in his life , which wasn't really the case .Imo , tsumugu had it hard too. 1)Seeing Chisaki lonely that she lost her friends, he had to find ways to be able to get close to her and help her. 2)spending 5years together with Chisaki and yet he couldn't tell his feelings because he knew that Chisaki liked some1 else from her childhood. That's why, he waited for his confession until the others wake up so that it would be fair for everyone and to respect their own group relationship. I think he deserve to be with Chisaki because after that calamity , he was the one who was with her , confort her & help her move on. Yet, people still hate him and saying they don't want to together.

If Chisaki were to end up with someone, it should be with Tsumugu's grandfather since he was the one who did everything for her during those 5 years.
Sep 23, 2015 10:02 PM

May 2014
I can't believe I didn't anticipate Tsumugu getting ena. I forgot he's actually related to gramps and doesn't just call him that lol. Good, I wanted Tsumugu x Chisaki anyway. Tsumugu had some pretty smooth lines in there too "You're like the sea" lol.
~ The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Oct 13, 2015 6:01 AM

Nov 2009
Damn Tsumugu became a smooth talker all of a sudden, What a guy!
Feb 24, 2016 4:25 AM
Dec 2012
Not a fan of Tsumugu pairing with Chisaki. Poor Hikari... I get what he's saying about them being " distant " and the fact it's disgusting. Miuna has truly been a stand out character. If she wasn't there I could imagine Hikari going insane.

If in those 5 years he didn't get close to her then what's the point. She may as well have been in the ocean as well. I knew he would get Ena at some point. Dudes had it fairly smooth. Why did Chisaki stay anyways?

Plus I don't remember a point where Chisaki liked Tsumugu anyways.
Apr 8, 2016 7:16 PM

Mar 2014
The Red-Bellied Sea Slug of Truth .
Losing the ability to love .. is definitely not right .
Tsumugu , The passionate and serious persona of the sea .
Sometimes , I dream of having to breath underwater so I can stay for longer .
VERY GREAT EPISODE .
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 24, 2016 6:24 PM

Feb 2013
MY SHIP IS SAILING.
May 27, 2016 5:43 PM

Dec 2014
well rip kaname.

i used to like tsumugu in the first half because he's pretty cool, giving advice to the gang and stuff (hell i even ship tsumugu X manaka/Chisaki) and thought that we gonna get some backstory and development about him later on. but after the time skip and seeing that tsumugu is still have the same emotionless personality he had in the first half and little to no development make me dislike him.

the confession scene felt so dull for me. i feel like they don't have any chemistry or like the're not fit for each other. maybe if i see how tsumugu suffered during those 5 year of holding his feelings for chisaki, i would have like his confession scene. apart from the subtle hints that he likes her in the first half and the emotionless declaration of his love for chisaki in front of kaname in the second half's first few episode, i don't think they have enough moments to be together.
i really like all the characters of this show except tsumugu.........

and Chisaki is way too good for him.
Jun 17, 2016 6:27 PM

Oct 2012
fuck this stupid episode. asspulls everywhere. tsumugu is so bland and boring. It seems like that "special meeting" in the beginning of this entire series when Tsumugu catches Manaka in his fishing net means nothing now. all of that tsumugu/manaka pandering in the first half of the series is MEANINGLESS.
Nov 26, 2016 6:32 AM

Feb 2013
Tsumugu has Ena too, cool.
He confessed to Chisaki.
Mar 27, 2017 12:29 PM

Jun 2016
That kid Tsumugu is smooth as fuck. Easily my favourite character in the series, followed by Miuna.
May 6, 2017 8:16 AM
Jan 2016
Great episode
Hikari is suffering enough already poor baby he's thinking of manaka's feeling more than his own feelings for her " crying "
Sayu is finally making a move Brave girl I hope that Kaname will not reject her HE SUFFERED ENOUGH AND WILL MORE IN NEXT EPISODE
I hate Tsumugu I just can't stand him he is just so perfect and Chisaki is becoming annoying af JEEZ UGH I don't care about those characters
Next episode will settle the ships we will see who ends up with who guessing by the preview
Aug 15, 2017 9:34 PM

Mar 2015
Lol, everyone received enas. Though it made sense that his grandpa is from the sea, so he could've gotten the same case with Miuna, where they BOTH received ena from being in love (Miuna with Hikari and Tsugumu with Chisaki)

But damn it, I need my Miuna ship sail now that one of my ship sailed. Although in the end, Kaname get the consolation prize of Sayu.

Dec 15, 2017 11:47 PM

Feb 2010
Holy moly. I do t even know who to ship anymore XD the confession was cute. Even though I do feel like chisaki has feelings for tsumugu I just don't feel like they would make a good couple. But what about kaname? Ugh lol.
I like that tsumugu was able to see the see though. He always loved it so it must have been really great for him. And so many people were Angry that miuna got ena and no one seems to care when it's tsumugu. Miuna is my favorite so I feel bad that's everyone was hating on her doe ot but it happens again and no one cares :(
But man i can't wait to see te rest. Seriously no idea how it's going to turn out.
FOLLOW MY SOCIAL MEDIA IF YOU LIKE COSPLAY ADN ANIME RELATED VIDEOS!
https://www.youtube.com/user/LadyMeilin
https://www.facebook.com/Ladymeilin
Dec 27, 2017 5:47 PM

Nov 2016
Sayu wants to confess,this is going to be tough to watch.

And Tsumugu got his Ena too, still would like to hear an explanation why it took so long for him and Miuna to get one.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Feb 13, 2018 5:21 PM

Jul 2015
"Would it really be bad to not be able to fall in love?" Seeing the point of view of each character on this was so interesting, all related to how they feel now with their emotional situations. I loved when Sayu got angry at Kaname for what he said, to then get mad at Hikari for saying that Kaname was stupid, love is really something.

This also paired so well with Miuna, now seeing things diferently to how she did back then, 5 years ago, thanks to Hikari's help. He on the other hand is struggling really hard to deal with Manaka's situation, going as far as asking Tsumugu to lie about his feelings in front of her so she might recover her emotions, he doesn't care if his love might not be reciprocated and get hurt for that, all that matters to him is Manaka going back to how she was, as it should be, Tsumugu completely refuses to do that since he already has someone he loves and lying to her with that would simply be wrong.

The climax of this episode at the end with the scene with Tsumugu chasing Chisaki underwater was so, so beautiful, he jumped without a single doubt, it was now or never and the sea provided him the Ena needed to make it to Shioshishio and express the feelings he has for her, pairing it with the incredibly emotional song that is Surinukeru Kokoro totally got me.

Mar 14, 2018 1:06 PM

Jul 2017
The whole entire series, I was rooting for Tsumugu-Kun and Chisaki-Chan. Honestly, I didn't care much for Manaka-Chan and Hikari-Kun.

So when this happened :

I think I died x.x
My ship has finally sailed!
Although, i still don't understand some stuff that went down in the anime :/

❤/(≧ x ≦)\〃☆
Νεχ ποσσυμ τεχυμ ωιωερε, νεχ σινε τε ❤/(˃ᆺ˂)\❤

Jan 4, 2019 10:28 PM

Jan 2014
After rewatching this series I still remember how I felt when the Tsumugu and Chisaki ship sailed lol. It was really unexpected for me because when you first watch this series you would assume Chisaki would end up with either Kaname or maybe Hikari but never Tsumugu. So when this happened I was really surprised.
Recommend me an anime
Oct 18, 2019 7:41 AM
Oct 2019
Tsumugu got the the love off chisaki from sympathy fuck that guy was super annoying he made fool of herself every time he got only her love because they was 5 year alone because no one was their with them what a pthatic person he is god damn such a fucking coward and annoying person he was.....
Dec 17, 2019 6:29 AM

Oct 2019
I stopped ship Chisaki and Hikari after time skip happen and don't find anyone to ship anymore. Now now if only Chisaki didn't have to stay on the surface and experience time skip alone. She's a precious character. lol
Feb 5, 2020 7:44 AM

Sep 2018
I swear, it seems like every episode at least one character gets all over-emotional and start running away. It's really tiring and overdone at this point.

And Tsumugu, who had no way of knowing he'd develop Ena, decided to jump into the freezing ocean and start swimming after Chisaki because he wanted to talk with her? Really? That may just be the dumbest moment yet.
May 25, 2020 9:00 AM
Nov 2014
It's a free-for-all! You get ena, you get ena, everybody gets ena!!! All you need to do is find a body of water XD lol happy for Tsumugu though, he's a proper fan of the water
Aug 23, 2020 3:29 PM
Jan 2016
Creati0n said:
I don't know why people are hating tsumugu for the fact that everything goes smooth in his life , which wasn't really the case .Imo , tsumugu had it hard too. 1)Seeing Chisaki lonely that she lost her friends, he had to find ways to be able to get close to her and help her.

Sp he had it hard because he had to watch someone who was actually having it hard?

ya thats not how it works
Sep 18, 2020 6:44 AM
Jul 2018
I love it so much!! It’s getting so interesting!! ^^
Jan 1, 2021 12:09 PM

Jun 2017
It would have been really painful for Miuna to help Hikari knowing that his heart is only dedicated to Manaka. Hikari unconditionally loves Manaka and wants her memories back despite thinking that she loves someone else. On the other hand, Kaname acts really immature sometimes. He keeps pushing Chisaki for her answer and acts confrontational with Tsumugu frequently. I liked Kaname at first because of his calm demeanor but now he is really annoying.
The circumstances which led to Chisaki overhearing Tsumugu was a little over the top for my taste. But Tsumugu was finally able to confess and I am curious what Chisaki's answer would be.
Feb 25, 2021 2:24 PM
May 2015
I legit thought I was imagining Tsumugu having a thing for Chisaki, and there was this promo poster that came out back when NagiAsu was airing originally where Tsumugu was straight out looking at Chisaki and then this happens and I can't- I usually ship pairs that dont really sail.
Apr 24, 2021 8:56 AM

Feb 2019
Damn, Tsumugu. That was real smooth. That was really awesome.

And the ED music came in at JUST the right time.
May 5, 2021 1:29 PM

Jul 2019
I can't believe we had to wait 23 episodes for this

They wasted the entire anime in everyone loving the wrong person and now they think they can fix it in the last 3? Why it's not like everyone is suddenly going to develop real feelings for each just because they're being confessed to

I couldn't even care about Manaka not being able to love because no one has gotten love the entire anime lmao join the club
Nov 23, 2021 2:34 PM

Sep 2014
haha called it, surface boy actually had feelings for Chisaki since back then.

Hikari is back to his old angry hot headed shit MC persona, good job Tsumugu for showing him the reality of the situation.

For some reason I cant quite explain I just do not approve of that Chisaki x Tsumugu ship at all. Is it because she was basically forced into this situation since she had to live with him for 5 years?
Because its a bit too convenient? Idk

Assuming that ship sails, either Miuna or Manaka have to take the ladies place so Hikari fits in. A shame Kaname had basically zero developement post timeskip and the entire ship relies on Sayu.
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Pages (9) « First ... « 7 8 [9]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nagi no Asukara Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 3, 2014

652 by oooo3333 »»
Apr 3, 12:02 AM

Poll: » Nagi no Asukara Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 3, 2013

385 by Wishimog »»
Feb 18, 10:10 PM

Poll: » Nagi no Asukara Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2014

353 by trabeus1 »»
Jan 18, 5:58 AM

Poll: » Nagi no Asukara Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 20, 2014

431 by Redcher »»
Sep 30, 2023 5:48 AM

» Your emotions throughout?

sorames - Jun 8, 2023

12 by mo_lave »»
Sep 26, 2023 8:10 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.