Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Aug 4, 2014 10:02 AM

Oct 2013
Rignak said:
ToshiroChan said:
Well Friendzone it is then for Satone Shichimiya... this love triangle thingy makes me feel bad for Shichimiya, and i know that Yuta is a nice guy, but sometimes kindness could hurt someone more than harsh words, you know "that moment when being a nice guy isn't so nice" i know that Yuta will end up with Rikka eventually but i hope KyoAni will make another version where Yuta ends up with Schichimiya just like Clannad Kyou-hen...

It would be awesome, but I don't think this will be made. Clannad is adapted from a Visual Novel so the scenario with Kyou already existed before, Chuunibyou is adapted from a Light Novel.

Damned, Shichimiya is so supperior to Rikka on all plans T_T

Yea but i'm kinda satisfied with that ending <3
Sep 7, 2014 11:42 AM
Jul 2018
I'm not even a fan of the Shichimiya x Yuuta pairing, and yet I still really felt for Shichimiya this episode ;__;
Sep 14, 2014 2:30 PM

Jan 2014
szympus11 said:
So much feels .

Poor Shichimiya :(

yeah the feels...
I totally feel way more bad for Satone this time...why continue this series and introduce another character..just to show she'll just be heart broken in the end...dammit!
Got something to live for, I know that I won't surrender,
A warrior of youth,
I'm taking over, a shot to the new world order
I Am Bulletproof. . .

Nov 28, 2014 9:32 AM

Jun 2011
Shit episode to a shit sequel. Before the last scene with Shichimiya it was actually a pretty good episode, and I was about to say that I like Shichimiya more than any of the other girls, but her way of dealing with her unrequited love is just so cliche it's like the writer wasn't even trying, even worse, it was made to look like a comedy(-ish) scene.
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Nov 29, 2014 2:38 AM

Jan 2013
That was sad.
How can a person support both characters.
Jan 3, 2015 4:35 AM

May 2013
Lol, Isshiki just gets pushed aside every single time he appears.
Lol, Touka got hit by a water balloon.

Finally, Satone admits that she does like Yuuta.
Oh no, her heart-shaped sticker fell! Symbolism!

I thought that jacket scene would repeat itself. However, it does not.
Yuuta just gave a surprise attack. Critical hit!
Satone runs away, hurt more than before. (T_T)
What will the dense motherfucker do now?
I’m always searching for something, for someone. This feeling has possessed me I think, from that day… That day when the stars came falling.
Jan 13, 2015 2:59 AM

Aug 2009
szympus11 said:
So much feels .

Poor Shichimiya :(

fucking voted a 1 for tearing my heart into tiny pieces at the last scene.

tfw love without any fruitation

tfw guy is dumb as shit

tfw all the feelings stored up since childhood exploded

lie down, try not to cry, cry a lot ;_;
sirhcnilJan 13, 2015 3:02 AM
Apr 19, 2015 10:26 AM

Aug 2014
Nakuna yo, Shichimiya! ;_;
May 13, 2015 3:39 AM

Mar 2013
So far this second season has consistently had good bits towards the end of each episode, where I kinda care about the drama and the characters. But overall? ... doesn't grab me like S1 did. I'm not getting much out of it really.

It does still have the moe factor of course.
Jun 12, 2015 3:02 PM

Apr 2008
It's so heart breaking to see Shichimiya so sad in Chu-2 2.
Must suck so much to be in love with someone who is so in love with someone else.
Both Rikka and Shichimiya is awesome girls.

Jun 21, 2015 7:16 AM
May 2012
I just feel sorry for the girl :/
Sad, man.
Feb 28, 2016 9:20 PM

Oct 2013
.... :(
my eyes were made wet at the end. right in my friggin kokoro.

Rikka is still my favorite, but damn, I can't say Yuuta x Rikka is my preferred pairing anymore. The posters have a point that Shichimiya would be more... appreciative, I guess, of Yuuta.

poor girl.

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Mar 6, 2016 5:10 PM

Jul 2015
Well really hope for an actual kiss between togashi and rikka before this show end
Apr 4, 2016 11:36 AM

Apr 2014
Liked this episode the most. But thats it.
Apr 5, 2016 6:25 AM

Oct 2013
Zadion said:
.... :(
my eyes were made wet at the end. right in my friggin kokoro.

Rikka is still my favorite, but damn, I can't say Yuuta x Rikka is my preferred pairing anymore. The posters have a point that Shichimiya would be more... appreciative, I guess, of Yuuta.

poor girl.

Similar reaction here, almost teared up at the end. And yeah, would support either ship. o_O Or neither, simply 'cause both can't win. #rip (unless threesome ending ayyyyyyyy)
_AisuApr 5, 2016 6:29 AM
Jun 22, 2016 6:05 AM

Jan 2015
Re watching this anime for the 3. time :3

A Great episode with a really sad ending, it tore me really apart and me cry again ;'3

I root for Rikka x Yuuta but Satone-chan makes it really hard to choose one pairing :'3

There is nothing more painful than loving someone that's in love with someone else, poor Shichimiya-chan, I want to comfort her so much if I could ;'3
"No matter what painful things happens, even when it looks like you'll lose... when no one else in the world believes in you... when you don't even believe in yourself... I will believe in you!"

Jul 16, 2016 2:05 PM

Jan 2014
Everyone seems to be buying into the drama, and I'm here with:

"Are you a homewrecker?" - Kumin-senpai
"I'm a middle schooler bartender!"
- Mishima Hitomi
Jul 26, 2016 11:04 AM
Jul 2016
That Yuuta coat overhead tease!!!! Omg... I feel so bad for Satone.
Aug 26, 2016 5:26 PM

Feb 2012
Her expression at the end of the episode damn...I feel so bad for Shichimiya.
Mar 21, 2017 12:37 PM

Aug 2014
Yuuta just had to come back lol.
Nov 29, 2017 7:25 PM

Sep 2011
Shes gone absolutely mad! LOL
May 26, 2018 7:28 AM

Apr 2013
Awww and here she was so close to winning her battle, but that last critical hit was too much. I like Shichimiya a lot actually, but everyone knows Rikka will win in the end.
Mar 13, 2019 8:05 PM

Jun 2015
i like shichimiya, too bad she is bound to lose though.
Sep 6, 2019 9:08 AM
Sep 2019
Ooof Sopia, do't be such a Mary Sue...

I hated how Rikka's and Sophia's friendship grew stronger, but this was still better than Sophia's and Yuuta's time alone.
And then she even has to cry... God, this girl is so annoying and I still hate her very much.

Anyway, I do found the library scene, when Yuuta gave Rikka his jacket, very cute and actally hoped he would kiss her on the cheek or head or something... bt I guess the room was too public for that.

The most thing I'm afraid of, is that Sophia will actually get a kiss from Yuuta. Even if it would be only on the cheek or something... I don't want them to even hug or greet themselves by touching hands. I DON'T WANT THEM TO TALK. I DON'T WANT THEM TO BE IN THE SAME ROOM!!!!
I know that RikkaxYuuta is endgame, but still...
Nov 16, 2019 12:50 AM
Jan 2019
When she said she successfully held back tears, I felt that. Never gonna let the bitch who switched up on me bring me to tears ever again.
Feb 18, 2020 8:24 PM

May 2017
Ppl shouldnt cry and smile at same time when they are sad , great job drawing this , 3 emotion in a single face

Well shes a magical witch after all

Tooka trying to show off with the ball , but loli samurai defeated her 😅
Loli world is just a cute world full of cute meat

Apr 8, 2020 2:43 AM

Oct 2013
Satone definitely deserves a hug for fighting her feelings so hard
I absolutely hate Rikka and her "Father daughter" relationship with Yuuta
Yuuta x Satone would've made a much better couple, and we can see it in the flashbacks

In other news, Yuuta is still dense. His "act of kindness" with the umbrella was definitely a finisher move. Satone wants to move on, and just when she's on the way to do that he comes back.

The best way to actually get over the unrequited love is when the other side just shuts you down completely, that way it won't open up a "small glimmer of hope"

She definitely deserves a better man though, someone who will actually care for her
Aug 20, 2020 6:46 PM

Oct 2016
Man, respecc to Shichimiya for trying to hold back her feelings and fighting it, not stealing another woman's man. Yuuta is just too kind for his own good but, also dense as fuck lmao. In the end Satone still lost against her battle with herself. Great episode.
Feb 23, 2021 1:41 AM

Feb 2021
Few years ago I dropped the series after watching the end of this ep. For me it’s really hard to keep on watching knowing a character is doomed to suffer when she just started to grow on you. I finally rewatched this ep and finished the season today. It still leaves a bad taste in my mouth. I guess it means the anime is good as it really moved me.
hohofishFeb 23, 2021 1:45 AM
Feb 23, 2021 6:23 AM

Aug 2018
Must be one of the saddest anime rejection all the time, oh wait, there were no confession and response but a single battle :(
Aug 12, 2021 4:37 AM

Jun 2020
I would love to see more pool scenes they look hot in those swimsuits

Satone really did make a 180 from being so energetic to being shy when Yuuta comes into her thought process

They do look decent with their dress since they're the only ones who wore it during the festival, Shichimiya is really doing her best to fight her feelings but it all ended with an unanticipated move from Yuuta.
Aug 18, 2022 7:28 AM

Jan 2013
I dont know, I want to feel bad for her but she insisted herself she either had to choose Chuuni or her love all those years ago.
Now she's finally realizing she could do both like Rikka is she wants to be with Yuuta too.
And you can't really blame Yuuta for not realizing Shichimiya loved him back then either as they were still young, Yuuta especially being really stuck in his Chuuni phase.

It just seems like unnecessary drama especially when Shichimiya knows Rikka and Yuuta are together right now and have both mentioned they love each other, which she knows too.
Mar 11, 2023 7:46 AM

Aug 2022

What the fuck did they do to Isshiki? Dude looks like he's doing a blackface...

Also I really hope that the love triangle is gonna end soon.
Jun 30, 2023 2:38 PM

Jan 2020
Man, this soundtrack episode was amazing, no shit.
Also, this was the first episode this season I think was really worth it. Despite the fact they did bring it Satone only after the first season and she was kinda unecessary, I think they did handle her crush on Yuuta kinda well.
Kyoto Animation really is a godtier studio when it comes to animate scenes where a character is having internal struggles... the scene of Satone on the balcony was something.
Sep 21, 2023 3:31 AM
May 2023
That symbolization of the heart sticker is so consistent!
Oct 24, 2023 8:50 PM

Sep 2023
Stranger danger! Geez that was great. Poor Ishi, never can catch a break.

Little loli sword girl is too cute.

Why can't Yuuta see what is so obvious? Whatever. I feel for devil girl but root for Rikka.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! Ren Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jan 29, 2014

223 by FarCritical »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! Ren Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2014

414 by Devonnius »»
Apr 5, 10:23 PM

Poll: » Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! Ren Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 5, 2014

205 by Yubisoft »»
Apr 4, 3:17 AM

Poll: » Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! Ren Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 22, 2014

278 by FarCritical »»
Mar 3, 9:14 AM

Poll: » Rikka or Shichimiya - who do you ship with Yuuta? ( 1 2 3 )

linchpin - Mar 18, 2014

102 by Kirino »»
Mar 2, 6:43 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.