Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 24, 2014 6:37 PM

Nov 2013
All right guys for those who haven't participated before, this is a thread I came up with. Here's how it goes...

I'll put up a topic every week and you guys can discuss with whatever is on your mind.

I'll continue to use this thread, so there would not have to be as many.

Past Topics:
↓↓↓↓↓
* Name a reason why you would or do watch Hentai?
* If you could change anything in an anime series that would affect the outcome what would it be?
* If you could live in the Gaming world or the Anime world what would you chose?
* What type of girls/guys are you into?
* What anime do you regret watching?
* What anime openings or pilot episodes did you enjoy the most?
* If an anime could have another season which would it be?
* What anime gave you the most feels?
* Which character was the most over powered in your opinion?
* Which do you prefer? Sub, Dub, or Raw?
* If you could be the MC of an anime which series would it be?
* What was the most hated anime character you despised?

(You may continue to discuss about past topics just don't forget to quote the topic in before you post)

This Week's Topic:
* Why do people refer themselves as an Otaku? (All genres of Anime)
xSpuukyApr 24, 2014 9:51 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Feb 24, 2014 7:20 PM

Jul 2013
School Days.
it traumatized my opinion.
Feb 24, 2014 7:33 PM

Feb 2014
Crimmys said:
School Days.

What Crimmys said.
Coogi down to the socks
Feb 24, 2014 7:38 PM

Nov 2013
Coogi said:
Crimmys said:
School Days.

What Crimmys said.
I liked school days. I just didnt expect that ending, but it was good though.
Feb 24, 2014 8:28 PM

Jan 2014
Boku no Pico.

I assume you all know why.
Feb 24, 2014 8:42 PM

Jul 2013
Rsrdaman said:
Boku no Pico.

left less of a effect on me then school days.
Feb 24, 2014 9:12 PM

Dec 2013
Rsrdaman said:
Boku no Pico.

^lol.... yeah i felt the same way....

And about School Days... well i have the game and the endings are worst than the anime.... bitches r crazy as hell....

Worst anime so far.... should be Diabolik Lovers
edup_2004Feb 24, 2014 9:24 PM
Feb 24, 2014 9:26 PM

Jul 2013
What's up with people hating on School Days? I thought it was pretty good.

I regret watching Durarara!!! Wasted a good 2 hours or so of my life....(btw I dropped at ep. 6)
Feb 24, 2014 11:44 PM

Sep 2012
gdgd Fairies.

One time Kitteh(Yes, the inactive admin on here) convinced me to watch an episode of it and it was just total shit. The most boring thing I've ever seen. That one first episode seemed like it lasted an hour. When I asked her if the rec was supposed to be a joke, she said that she actually thought it was funny. Do yourself a favor and don't even look up the MAL page.
Feb 25, 2014 12:04 AM

Jan 2014
CLYDESDALE said:
gdgd Fairies.

Name sounds stupid too.
Feb 25, 2014 12:19 AM
Jul 2018
Kagaku na Yatsura.

I remember watching it on a hot summer day in which my window was wide open and the volume was up high and then...

I was almost traumatized!
Feb 25, 2014 3:40 AM

Aug 2013
i regret watching kanokon and infinite stratos
Feb 25, 2014 6:08 AM

Nov 2013
Calculatrix said:
What's up with people hating on School Days? I thought it was pretty good.

I regret watching Durarara!!! Wasted a good 2 hours or so of my life....(btw I dropped at ep. 6)
Durarara? What? Dude it had a good story. It was more of a slice of life with action and drama.
xSpuukyFeb 25, 2014 6:51 AM
Feb 25, 2014 6:47 AM

Dec 2012
Hmm, tough choice, I tend to drop something if I feel like its not going to be worth my time and I would "regret" watching it, though looking at my Dropped list half of them I will most likely give another chance due to only watching 1/2 episodes.

If I had to pick it would most likely be "Inferno Cop" I don't even know why I bothered, I knew going in it was not going to be my thing but curiosity got the better of me.

I could have done something more constructive in the 45 minutes of its entire 13 episodes.
Feb 25, 2014 8:20 AM

Feb 2012
I'll skip shows I dropped, since I bit the bullet and accepted those shows would suck.

Zero no Tsukaima

Why the fuck did such an atrocity receive more than 1 season?
Louise was worse than Taiga and the show had the most painfully stupid romance I've ever seen. Most of the plot development or character development was illogical. Many seemingly big events ended up having little to no consequences.

Infinite Stratos

More like Infinite shallow harem. None of the girls stand out. You could substitute a girl from any other show with the same archetype and have a better girl. There is no romantic progression and the MC looks like a fag in his mecha suit. Then there was S2...

Maken-Ki

What the fuck were they thinking? This show was basically bad Sekirei and Sekirei wasn't very good to begin with. The second season had some parody moments, but the majority of the time was just really bad ecchi and fantasy elements that were very poorly planned.
"You know what they say about he who hesitates in war? He who hesitates is lost."
Feb 25, 2014 9:38 AM

Jun 2013
Brothers Conflict
http://myanimelist.net/anime/15605/Brothers_Conflict
Why the fuck did I even watch this? I wanted to puke half the time while watching because it's so retarded.

Later Pokemon series and movies
These were just bad when Black and White started. rip Pokemon anime

Feb 25, 2014 9:40 AM

Jan 2014
Arcana famiglia.Huge dissapointment and waste of preciuos lifetime.
Feb 25, 2014 9:53 AM

May 2013
Kanokon.

Just picture the gender rolls reversed, like the MC is a little petite girl and the busty fox chick is just some sleazy dude.

It's literally twelve episodes of sexual harassment to the point where the victim becomes delusional and devolves Stockholm Syndrome.
Feb 25, 2014 9:59 AM

Jun 2013
DarkSynopsis said:
Hmm, tough choice, I tend to drop something if I feel like its not going to be worth my time and I would "regret" watching it, though looking at my Dropped list half of them I will most likely give another chance due to only watching 1/2 episodes.

If I had to pick it would most likely be "Inferno Cop" I don't even know why I bothered, I knew going in it was not going to be my thing but curiosity got the better of me.

I could have done something more constructive in the 45 minutes of its entire 13 episodes.

How can you not like Inferno Cop? It was brilliant.

Also, does hentai count?
Feb 25, 2014 10:02 AM

Nov 2013
Clithzby said:
DarkSynopsis said:

How can you not like Inferno Cop? It was brilliant.

Also, does hentai count?
Anything goes.
Feb 25, 2014 10:29 AM

Jun 2013
I have regretted watching Taimanin Asagi, which I thought would be more ninja demon hunting less sex, but it was sex and like some ninja demon hunting but not a lot. I'm only into purely yuri hentai so it was a mistake to watch that show.

Another was Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo: Reo x Mai Diaries, which was terrible. The original hentai OVA was great, but this was some bullshit. It was basically someone playing through a visual novel. I don't want to watch that. And since I never drop a show, I had to sit through ten episodes of that bulljive.
Feb 25, 2014 2:15 PM

Nov 2013
Clithzby said:
I have regretted watching Taimanin Asagi, which I thought would be more ninja demon hunting less sex, but it was sex and like some ninja demon hunting but not a lot. I'm only into purely yuri hentai so it was a mistake to watch that show.

Another was Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo: Reo x Mai Diaries, which was terrible. The original hentai OVA was great, but this was some bullshit. It was basically someone playing through a visual novel. I don't want to watch that. And since I never drop a show, I had to sit through ten episodes of that bulljive.
Well when it comes to hentai you should keep in mind that it will have sex in it. So if there is more of it than actual story, or in your case action. It's to be expected.
Feb 25, 2014 5:17 PM

Jan 2014
ill have to say Higurashi no Naku Koro ni

now the show is awesome but it ruined my anime experience after i watch it
well ill give you the story why

so im not into Psychological and horror anime before i watch this show i was just into rom-com and harems nothing too mess up but after i watch i felt like i couldn't enjoy my rom-com and harems after i watch it but after while that regret turn into contentment cause it was a greats show with a f up story that blew your mind
Feb 25, 2014 6:24 PM

Oct 2012
11eyes. I wanted to drop that shit from ep. 1 but I sucked in my gut and kept watching, thinking it can only get better. It didn't. Episode 8 rolled around and I just thought well god dammit I better just finish it now. The only thing that kept me from gouging my eyes out was the redhead samurai chick

Even the fucking fanservice episode OVA couldn't make me smile with its forced potty-humor and failed attempt at sexualizing the shitty female cast.

Dat redhead was hawt tho.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 25, 2014 7:17 PM
Oct 2012
anime I regret watching would have to be white album. In my opinion it was one of the worst anime I have seen.
Feb 25, 2014 7:28 PM
Jan 2014
Kiss X Sis and Aki Sora. I don't remember asking for hentai.

Feb 26, 2014 1:22 PM

May 2013
BiggRed said:
11eyes. I wanted to drop that shit from ep. 1 but I sucked in my gut and kept watching, thinking it can only get better. It didn't. Episode 8 rolled around and I just thought well god dammit I better just finish it now. The only thing that kept me from gouging my eyes out was the redhead samurai chick

DUDE!!! I just watched that! That show made me fucking mad!
Kslate23Feb 26, 2014 4:34 PM
Feb 26, 2014 2:42 PM

Dec 2013
andresnandho said:
anime I regret watching would have to be white album. In my opinion it was one of the worst anime I have seen.

I agree, too much drama and cheating. :c
[size=100]“Once you've been loved once and have loved once, you cannot forget it.”
― Natsume Yuujinchou

[size=70]Anime List |Manga List | Profile
Feb 26, 2014 7:55 PM

Nov 2013
BiggRed said:

Even the fucking fanservice episode OVA couldn't make me smile with its forced potty-humor and failed attempt at sexualizing the shitty female cast.

I still have 11 eyes on hold because of bullshit happenings.
All problems come from the human mind. In the mind, one’s consciousness is just the tip of the iceberg. What lies beneath the surface… the subconscious… is far more vast.
Shun Aonuma (Shinsekai yori)
Feb 26, 2014 10:41 PM

Oct 2012
@ Kslate I know, right? Not a single episode went by that didn't piss me off.

@ smith Not sure how far into it you are, but you should just finish it so you can put it on completed and don't ever have to look at it again lol. Have a good anime ready to wash out the aftertaste.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 27, 2014 7:18 AM

Feb 2012
R-15. It was unsettling.
Feb 28, 2014 8:39 AM

Nov 2013
*New Topic*
Feb 28, 2014 8:48 AM

Feb 2012
Attack on titan.
Feb 28, 2014 10:04 AM

Nov 2013
Fate/Zero for both the opening and first episode
Feb 28, 2014 12:36 PM

Jul 2013
Anime opening; definitely Mikakunin OP. best opening song EVER

Firs episode...that 1s a tuff 1.
definitely not DxD, that show had the shittiest first episode ever.
Shounens get strikes, because they typically have a shitty af first episode.

im guessing H doesnt count.

*thinking so hard right now*

lets go with Nisekoi.
Feb 28, 2014 12:43 PM
Dec 2013
High School DxD's opening that song is too nice i listen to it too much
Feb 28, 2014 1:19 PM

Nov 2013
Crimmys said:
Anime opening; definitely Mikakunin OP. best opening song EVER

Firs episode...that 1s a tuff 1.
definitely not DxD, that show had the shittiest first episode ever.
Shounens get strikes, because they typically have a shitty af first episode.

im guessing H doesnt count.

*thinking so hard right now*

lets go with Nisekoi.
dude i have (All Anime Genres) anything goes.
Feb 28, 2014 1:20 PM

Nov 2013
KenjiKinamoto said:
i like the ed to dxd s1
Feb 28, 2014 1:41 PM

Oct 2012
First Episode: Usagi Drop. Beautiful opening episode to a beautiful anime. There are lots of good ones but this one's fresh in my mind.
Opening: Nisemonogatari OP3: Platinum Disco. Cutest, catchiest song I've ever heard. Will never get tired of listening to it.
Feb 28, 2014 2:30 PM
Dec 2013
Red_Fox_Akuma said:
KenjiKinamoto said:
i like the ed to dxd s1

hell yea that song is one of the few endings i like and take off from ao no exorcist, etc.
Feb 28, 2014 2:51 PM
AnimeLover

Aug 2011
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann is one of my favorite anime, and the 1st episode was actually really great, so i guess ill put that favorite 1st episode to an anime.
also the opening is awesome :)
Feb 28, 2014 2:52 PM
Dec 2013
Monogatari Second Season OP 4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvIEztK_gwQ

Lmfao when i first saw that i was laughing like crazy inside. I love this so much
Feb 28, 2014 3:36 PM
Jul 2018
What the...? Did you just change topic titles?

Well...

Anime OPs I enjoyed the most: Currently, I have no idea but I will give you a proper answer in a few days from now maybe. =)
Feb 28, 2014 5:37 PM
Jan 2014
I have a lot of fave openings, so i wont give links, but you can search them up.

Preserved Roses
Crossing Field
Asu no Yoichi's opening
Motto To Love-Ru's opening
Every single HighSchool DxD opening and ending so far
Sora no Otoshimono's opening - Ring my Bell
Rosario to Vampire's ending
Campione's opening - Brave Blade
Accel World's 1st ending and 2nd opening

Feb 28, 2014 5:51 PM

Nov 2013
Creator_Izanagi said:
What the...? Did you just change topic titles?

Well...

Anime OPs I enjoyed the most: Currently, I have no idea but I will give you a proper answer in a few days from now maybe. =)
Yea they are weekly topics, you can still talk about the past topics i just post the new one's every friday. Keeping it to 1 thread now instead of multiple.
Feb 28, 2014 5:52 PM

Nov 2013
EnergyCrisis said:
I have a lot of fave openings, so i wont give links, but you can search them up.

Preserved Roses
Crossing Field
Asu no Yoichi's opening
Motto To Love-Ru's opening
Every single HighSchool DxD opening and ending so far
Sora no Otoshimono's opening - Ring my Bell
Rosario to Vampire's ending
Campione's opening - Brave Blade
Accel World's 1st ending and 2nd opening
preserved roses by t.m. revolution and crossing field by lisa? nice.
Feb 28, 2014 5:58 PM
Jan 2014
Red_Fox_Akuma said:
preserved roses by t.m. revolution and crossing field by lisa? nice.

Thanks. I take pride in my, well, music-listening, or whatever its called.

Feb 28, 2014 6:42 PM

Nov 2013
If we're talking about anime openings Psycho-Pass op.1 was pretty good IMO.
All problems come from the human mind. In the mind, one’s consciousness is just the tip of the iceberg. What lies beneath the surface… the subconscious… is far more vast.
Shun Aonuma (Shinsekai yori)
Feb 28, 2014 6:47 PM

Jan 2014
That's a bit tough, it would be a tie between four animes for me really.

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann- First episode dives right into the badassery of Kamina, the tits of Yoko, and the power of some wicked as hell drills.

Elfen Lied- Need I say more? Naked women + Brutal homicide = win

Berserk- Gives you a good understanding of "Don't fuck with Guts" with lovely human bisection.

Attack on Titan- Throws you into chaos straight up. Doesn't fuck around with overly-lengthy introductions, and gets into killing off characters right off the bat.
Feb 28, 2014 6:55 PM
Jan 2014
Rsrdaman said:
Doesn't fuck around with overly-lengthy introductions, and gets into killing off characters right off the bat.

Fuck yeah!!!

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (4) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Character Battle: Silver Haired Swordwomen

Punkero - Apr 28

2 by Punkero »»
Apr 29, 10:38 AM

Poll: » VOTING CLOSED:Sci-Fi Character Battle: Pearl Diamond vs Yumeko Suzukiri

Werewolverine4 - Apr 16

2 by ChadLee »»
Apr 28, 12:37 PM

Sticky: » CLIT RAPE!!!! ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

CLYDESDALE - May 15, 2016

201 by CLYDESDALE »»
Apr 24, 7:16 PM

Poll: » [CLOSED] Battle: Catgirl Edition!

XSkii - Apr 8

8 by XSkii »»
Apr 17, 2:45 PM

Poll: » [CLOSED] Gushing Over Magical Girls character battle: Magia Azure vs Sister Gigant

Punkero - Mar 25

3 by Vaenny »»
Mar 26, 7:54 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.