Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Fullmetal Alchemist
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « First ... « 6 7 [8]
Aug 4, 2023 9:51 PM

Oct 2020
This was insane, holy cow 
I know she's mainly been in the background, but Riza's a really cool character and I'm glad we're getting to see more of her 
and Hayate to the rescue was cute 
Aug 31, 2023 5:34 AM
Jan 2022
I too love Roy Mustangs cold stare.

Aside from this fact again, full metal doesnt disappoint me, didnt expect the twist with lust, am curious for when we'll achieve further details on Roy and Riza's relationship dynamic and when we will find out more about Alfonse and the longevity of his life as a suit of armour. Same goes for the chopper's ending wherein is body smudges the alchemy circle. ALSO LETS NOT FORGET THE FATHERS APPEARENCE
Sep 27, 2023 8:50 PM
Jul 2023
HOLY PEAK. this episode was so fucking good. that fight with lust was awesome and the hohenheim reveal at the end was insane.
Nov 5, 2023 9:38 AM
Jan 2020
MT PIKA O MUSTANG MATANDO A LUXURIA. NOTA 9
Nov 23, 2023 12:14 AM
Nov 2023
GATAUDAHKENAPA...
Feb 2, 12:42 PM
Jan 2024
this episode was the best episode in the entire series.
Mar 30, 4:04 AM

Jan 2021
Omg. Omg. Oh my God. I almost cried. I thought Mustang was dead! That scene of him burning Lust was SO incredibly satisfying. He gave her no mercy and no chance to attack him for a second, going on and on burning her to ashes.

But... is Havoc dead? It felt so tragic. He was tricked and died at the hands of the same person. If he was dead then Mustang had lost someone close to him again. I don't know anymore, this journey is so bloody... I'm typing this while listening to the ED and I feel like crying...

There's that asshole Bradley eavesdropping on them. I'm just getting more and more worried for Mustang and Hawkeye's safety. Is it too much to hope that they'll live until the final episode? I think I'm starting to lose it seeing so much death.. lol sorry I know I'm weak T___T

And. AND. Now Ed sees his father at his mother's grave? Seriously... what the hell is all this... what is he coming for now!

Pages (8) « First ... « 6 7 [8]

More topics from this board

» What’s bad about this anime ( 1 2 3 )

sangonomiya_k - Nov 18, 2023

133 by Angel_crush1 »»
Yesterday, 3:13 AM

Poll: » Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

samatar45 - Oct 2, 2009

286 by Fortvne »»
Apr 22, 4:31 PM

Poll: » Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 27 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Oct 11, 2009

296 by Fortvne »»
Apr 22, 4:31 PM

Poll: » Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

adamantine - Aug 16, 2009

215 by JoeyBadaSS »»
Apr 20, 10:29 PM

Poll: » Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood Episode 64 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Jul 4, 2010

965 by _dziku »»
Apr 19, 2:40 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.