New
Higurashi or Umineko?
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »
Sep 27, 2009 5:52 PM

May 2009
Anime: Higurashi
Manga: Both
VN: Umineko

It's even, but I think I like Umineko just a little more because of the characters
Sep 27, 2009 11:15 PM

May 2008
I still choose Higurashi.
Because I like a pure fantasy tale more than all this anti-fantasy anti-mystery stuff.

Though I won't deny that Umineko and it's characters have grown on me through reading the VN.
I've become quite addicted and the Umineko tale is the biggest thing in my life right now.

Old avatar and sig retired for now.
Sep 28, 2009 12:03 AM

Apr 2009
VN - Not voting, waiting until Higurashi gets fully translated
Manga - Higurashi (simply because there is MOAR)
Anime - Higurashi (Umineko is boring me to tears. Higurashi was a bad adaptation as well (apparently) but at least it was entertaining)
Sep 28, 2009 12:06 AM

Jul 2007
Even if I compare them to where Higurashi was at the point Umineko is currently at, Higurashi still wins.
My first novel, Kardia has been published! Click here to read!
Oct 4, 2009 7:04 PM

Jan 2008
Foggle said:
MarthX said:
This poll should be made again once Umineko is complete.

Fixed.

This.

Haven't played the VN so I'd have to go with Higurashi for now.
Oct 5, 2009 3:40 AM

Nov 2007
woah i just voted and theres exactly the same amount of people who voted for higurashi and umineko. its 50/50.

for me its higurashi though

Oct 5, 2009 12:21 PM

Apr 2009
Hotstrawberry said:
They are completely different stories, just done by the same people.

STOP COMPARING THEM.

Whats wrong with saying which one we perfer?

As for me i would go with umineko.
lol @ img bbcode not working, mal is such a great site
Oct 5, 2009 12:31 PM

Jun 2007
It's amazing how they stay tied with over a 100 votes each.
Oct 5, 2009 12:51 PM

Oct 2009
I broke the tie. Now Umineko is winning. :p
Oct 7, 2009 2:04 PM

Dec 2008
ukonkivi said:
I still choose Higurashi.
Because I like a pure fantasy tale more than all this anti-fantasy anti-mystery stuff.

Though I won't deny that Umineko and it's characters have grown on me through reading the VN.
I've become quite addicted and the Umineko tale is the biggest thing in my life right now.

Higurashi WAS mystery. Takano was the culprit.
Oct 7, 2009 2:18 PM

Dec 2008
I honestly expected Umineko to be winning in a landslide against Higurashi. People praise it and often say "It's better than Higurashi" so much that I didn't even expect a close poll. ^^;

Sure Umineko isn't finished yet... but I must say that I like Higurashi more. There are less characters... which to me, means less of a headache and more room for development for each one of them instead of "Oh yeah... and this is Rosa, she hits her kid.".

Not that I dislike Umineko, I LOVE Umineko. It's just that... so far, even regarding Episode 5... it seems like I might not enjoy it as much as Higurashi.

Though to be fair, I didn't really start ABSOLUTELY LOVING Higurashi until Minagoroshi-hen. It could be because the anime butchered the first arcs so much... or it could be because of the shift in the story and the focus being put on my favorite character (most likely both)... or because I'm not a huuuuge fan of gore and seeing characters being brutally tortured to death (yes, Meakashi-hen was awesome... but I found it very hard to stomach while watching). ^^;

So the same may happen with Umineko... though, for some reason... even when it's over, I can't see myself loving it quite as much as I loved Higurashi.
Oct 12, 2009 10:09 PM
Aug 2009
MarthX said:
Obviously its gonna always be beatrice in some way.

kihihihihi

Well it means you already lost the game...

EmeraldBliss said:
DearSky said:
Higurashi kept me on the edge of my seat throughout the series - except for the 3rd season which oddly enough, bore me after the 3rd episode.

Umineko is okay, it passes time. I don't like how the arcs seem to repeat itself, I feel as though I'm watching the same thing over and over with minor additions and plot emphasis. Maybe that'll change in later episodes, who knows. :<

I think you're crazy.

Umineko's arcs are a lot more distinctive than Higurashi's. Aside from people dying, Turn was completely different than Legend.

Onikakushi and Watanagashi were a lot more similar.

Maybe this means you did not try to understand the mystery. Yes higurashi also kept me at the edge of my seat but umineko made me write speculations on my homework for no damn reason. :)

So in short I'm all for Umineko. People didn't understand it because they always relate it to higurashi.
Well maybe because of the name. Even two people with the same name and same family have different backgrounds, stores, etc. Same goes for both.
Oct 13, 2009 3:11 AM

Mar 2007
Umineko is great but Higurashi is a masterpice
Instagram: Luzifurr
Oct 13, 2009 10:52 PM
Aug 2009
moldy_tomato said:
In my opinion:
Legend < Turn < Banquet < Alliance

Most people seem to think that:
Turn < Legend < Alliance < Banquet

Let me pose mine!!!

Turn<Legend<Banquet<Alliance
Oct 16, 2009 6:41 AM

Oct 2008
The most equal poll i've ever seen in my life : 137 vs 137.
Btw, i prefer Higurashi.
Oct 22, 2009 8:46 AM

Jul 2009
I really don't understand why Umineko seems to be getting so much hype, it's just been boring and silly since the first arc ended. There should be no contest, really.

Although, I suppose this IS on the Umineko forum, which might stop confusing me to why Umineko has so many votes.
Oct 22, 2009 8:53 AM

Sep 2007
Olymunaai said:
I really don't understand why Umineko seems to be getting so much hype, it's just been boring and silly since the first arc ended. There should be no contest, really.
Indeed. And the first arc wasn't silly, but it was twice as boring.

I'm not a huge fan of Higurashi, but it was a lot more enjoyable than Umineko. While I wouldn't exactly call Higurashi "scary", it had some intense scenes. Meanwhile, I couldn't care less about the characters in Umineko, so no matter what happens to them, there's no sense of tension.
Oct 22, 2009 9:12 AM

Jul 2009
If you need to care about the characters' fate to enjoy the anime, then you're watching the wrong show. Death in Umineko is something ... well, trivial. Just like when you play chess, do you need to care about the pieces?
Oct 22, 2009 9:16 AM

Sep 2007
Yes, well. The logic from the anime is also rather confusing and nonsensical without supplements from the visual novel. It's not a particularly fun logic game.

Also, mystery novels can definitely have characters you care about. If nothing else, I'm worried when Holmes gets to trouble (though usually there are minor characters who I don't want to die either in Sherlock Holmes novels). In Umineko, meta-Battler and Beatrice both annoy me. So, meh.
Oct 22, 2009 9:24 AM

Jun 2007
without supplements from the visual novel

That's where you're wrong. The visual novel doesn't make things any clearer. It's purposely confusing like Higurashi's first season was. Both the visual novel and anime don't hold your hand. They expect you to figure out things on your own.
Oct 22, 2009 9:33 AM

Sep 2007
I disagree. I feel like the anime is leaving out vital information. Sure, the VN won't give you the answers (it's a thinking game, after all), but unless you have all the pieces, it makes it difficult to even begin to guess what's going on.

As an example, the scene in the anime where Virgillia explains the whole "cathode tube" metaphor was extremely confusing. If I didn't already know what they were trying to say, I'd simply think that Battler was an idiot.

"That magic scene didn't happen because... You can't prove it! Schrodinger! Now let's move on."

It struck me as ridiculous.
Oct 22, 2009 9:33 AM

Apr 2009
I prefer Umineko simply because I prefer the thriller elements to horror. Ive never been a fan of horror, but I enjoyed Higurashi because of how the story intertwines together, not because I found it scary. Whereas with Umineko, it's small clues that go on to ask questions about who the culprit really is. And I like those sorts of genres.

So Umineko for me because it interests me more, but I still hold Higurashi in high regard.
Oct 22, 2009 9:48 AM

Jul 2009
naikou said:
Also, mystery novels can definitely have characters you care about. If nothing else, I'm worried when Holmes gets to trouble (though usually there are minor characters who I don't want to die either in Sherlock Holmes novels). In Umineko, meta-Battler and Beatrice both annoy me. So, meh.

Umineko has characters I care about too (most of them are not human though). On the other hand, when I read other detective novels (Sherlock Home included), I didn't care about any of them, even the detective himself.
So this is just about personal taste. It has nothing to do with the show's quality.

naikou said:
I disagree. I feel like the anime is leaving out vital information. Sure, the VN won't give you the answers (it's a thinking game, after all), but unless you have all the pieces, it makes it difficult to even begin to guess what's going on.

As an example, the scene in the anime where Virgillia explains the whole "cathode tube" metaphor was extremely confusing. If I didn't already know what they were trying to say, I'd simply think that Battler was an idiot.

"That magic scene didn't happen because... You can't prove it! Schrodinger! Now let's move on."

It struck me as ridiculous.

No, every vital information in the novel is also included in the anime.
And about the example you mention, I think that scene is very simple. It's not the anime's fault if you find it confusing.
Oct 22, 2009 9:54 AM
Aug 2009
MarthX said:
without supplements from the visual novel

That's where you're wrong. The visual novel doesn't make things any clearer. It's purposely confusing like Higurashi's first season was. Both the visual novel and anime don't hold your hand. They expect you to figure out things on your own.

I completely disagree.
The VN makes things much clearer.
A lot of things are badly explained in the anime adaption, are quite clear in the VN.
And like in Higurashi's anime adaption, some things seems unbelievably stupid. (like the scene naikou used as an example)
Oct 22, 2009 9:55 AM

Sep 2007
4saken_762 said:
So this is just about personal taste. It has nothing to do with the show's quality.
There is no such thing as "quality" outside of personal taste. Anyone who tells you differently is probably in charge of the Academy Awards.

4saken_762 said:
And about the example you mention, I think that scene is very simple. It's not the anime's fault if you find it confusing.
Judging by the number of people who also found that part confusing in the discussion thread, I'd say that it isn't just my fault. Besides, I'd already read the Visual Novel when I saw that scene and I still thought it was confusing in the anime.

Want another example? The scene in the first arc where Natsuhi, Battler, George, and Jessica are all locked in Kinzo's study. Natsuhi kicks out Maria in order to protect her daughter, then minutes later, she dashes out of the study to rescue Maria. It makes no sense. If she wanted to save Maria, why the hell did she send her out into the mansion where the culprit is in the first place? There's absolutely no transition. One minute they're listening to Maria singing over the phone, then immediately we cut to a scene where they're running down the hallways of the mansion.
Oct 22, 2009 10:10 AM
Jun 2008
This image is pretty much my feelings on the two series:

Higurashi is superior, though I had such high hopes for Umineko.
Oct 22, 2009 10:15 AM

Jun 2007
For that Higurashi description, you wouldn't know that info until the 7th arc.

Umineko is only in its 3rd arc.

Dumb comparison. If you're going to compare the two series then you can only go by information given in Higurashi's first three arcs.
Oct 22, 2009 10:21 AM

Sep 2007
How would anime-only watchers possibly know what "arc" they were on?
Oct 22, 2009 10:23 AM

Jun 2007
By knowing how to count.
Oct 22, 2009 10:27 AM

Sep 2007
Yes, well Higurashi isn't exactly clear about that division. There are 6 arcs in the first season of Higurashi. Oh, which, by the way, you would definitely know about the time-looping thing by the end of the anime, so apparently you don't need 7 arcs.
Oct 22, 2009 10:29 AM
Jun 2008
MarthX said:
For that Higurashi description, you wouldn't know that info until the 7th arc.

Umineko is only in its 3rd arc.

Dumb comparison. If you're going to compare the two series then you can only go by information given in Higurashi's first three arcs.

Yes, but the startling thing is, Higurashi, even in its third arc, was still fascinating and made you question whether it was the supernatural or psychological that was affecting the characters and their outcomes.

Umineko is startlingly idiotic because even on its third arc, I am left to wonder how exactly can someone maintain and insist that magic is not real when it is used in his face at least 10, 000 times an episode. The Chaos;Head swords do not help either.

The only thing that stops Umineko's logic and plot from being complete garbage is if Battler wakes up and realises it was all a horrid dream he had after taking a nap from being seasick on his boat ride to the island. Picnics ensue later on.

Keep in mind, I didn't even like Higurashi, so this is not a fan rant on how ridiculously moronic Umineko is, with or without prior knowledge and VN information. The game might be better, who knows, but this is a terrible anime.
Oct 22, 2009 10:30 AM

Jun 2007
By the end of the Tsumihoroboshi you know that Rika has experienced multiple worlds but that's about it. It doesn't go into the details until Minagoroshi.

Higurashi tells the name of each arc in the title. It's also pretty obvious when a new arc starts with everyone alive again.
Oct 22, 2009 10:36 AM

Sep 2007
*shrug*

I don't see how your "you can only compare the same number of arcs" is a valid point when we're talking about the anime anyway. Higurashi up to episode 17 was a lot better than Umineko up to episode 17. Higurashi up to episode 12 (or wherever the third arc is) was also a lot better than Umineko up to 17.

Though, like tehnominator, I'm not much of a Higurashi fan anyway. It was entertaining, but not amazing. Umineko is terrible, however, so Higurashi > Umineko.

And that's really just my opinion.
Oct 22, 2009 10:39 AM

Jun 2007
Umineko is startlingly idiotic because even on its third arc, I am left to wonder how exactly can someone maintain and insist that magic is not real when it is used in his face at least 10, 000 times an episode. The Chaos;Head swords do not help either.

It seems mainly the people who don't understand this simple concept, have a problem with the series. Episode 14 explained how Rokkenjima is like Schrödinger's cat. Two truths exist at the same time. The fantasy scenes you see aren't the truth like you believe, they're simply the fantasy explanation. In other words, just because you see something happen doesn't make it the truth. The red truth is the only thing in Umineko that's guaranteed to be true. Not to say that you shouldn't trust anything you see; you shouldn't blindly believe everything you see. If something seems odd to you then doubt it. Don't think, oh I see it so it must be true.

Did you not notice how these crazy magic scenes didn't start until AFTER Battler started playing Beatrice's game? Aside from golden butterflies (which isn't proof of magic), there's absolutely no magic or witches shown until the whole meta stuff starts. It wouldn't be strange for Beatrice to be able to control how events are shown on the game board because she's the one in control of it. And before you say something, the game between Battler and Beatrice is denying magic on the game board not the meta world. The meta world is not part of their game. Battler doesn't care what the meta world is or what exists in it. He only cares about proving the murders weren't done by witches and magic. (which to him effectively means that they don't exist in his world)
LunarEmeraldOct 22, 2009 10:43 AM
Oct 22, 2009 11:01 AM

Sep 2009
Higurashi was shallow until Meakashi.

People randomly going crazy and killing each other for random reasons. There was no continuity.
Oct 22, 2009 11:12 AM

Apr 2007
I really think it's because Umineko's mystery elements aren't as easily accessible and easily grasped as Higurashi's. The only really mind blogging mystery elements in Higurashi was the time resetting thing.

Umineko however, uses a lot of nonconcrete theories (Schrodinger's Cat) and abstract ways of logic and thinking (Devil's Proof, Hampel's Raven, etc.). The whole point of Umineko is to be what most mysteries aren't. Most mysteries are focused on the natural aspect of who the culprit is, what is going on in a situation, etc. Umineko, however, focuses on the opposite, the supernatural aspects. In a way, it's almost like a deconstruction of the mystery genre. Ryuukishi07 even challenges and says that he was trying to make this the most impossible mystery to solve.

Of course there will be people who read that and go "lol pretentious!"

PS:
z-pakOct 22, 2009 11:15 AM
Oct 22, 2009 11:16 AM
Jun 2008
BakaOnna said:

Of course there will be people who read that and go "lol pretentious!"

Not "lol pretentious" as opposed to "lol why can't they do it right, then?" Even if the material is good, Umineko is terribly executed, and I'm not just talking about the major plot points. I'm talking about other things.

Like the Chaos;Head swords or why Jessica being in a rock band a la Haruhi was even important to show to the viewers.
Oct 22, 2009 11:18 AM

Jun 2007
Cool opinion bro.
Oct 22, 2009 11:56 AM

Apr 2009
BakaOnna said:

PS:

This totally made my day.
lol @ img bbcode not working, mal is such a great site
Oct 22, 2009 12:01 PM
Aug 2008
I much prefer Umineko over Higurashi, both the VN and the Anime really. Umienko is just more my type of story.
Oct 22, 2009 1:04 PM

Sep 2007
MarthX said:
Cool opinion bro.
No need to be rude. What else did you expect in a thread titled "Higurashi vs Umineko"?

tehnominator said:
Like the Chaos;Head swords or why Jessica being in a rock band a la Haruhi was even important to show to the viewers.
Heh, I think I finally realize why I instinctively hated those swords the first time I saw them.

Ironically, it looks like the Chaos;Head visual novel was released a year after the Umineko Visual Novel, so yeah, guessing it should be the other way around. Chaos;Head knocked off Umineko's magic sword thing.

Just one more reason to despise Chaos;Head, I suppose.
Oct 22, 2009 1:18 PM

Apr 2009
The way I see this, this thread is relating to which is better out of the animes Higurashi and Umineko. People keep saying the VN is better, but why do you keep relating it to that? Yes, its the source material, but its a different media, and the studio have limits and budgets to work to which the VN developers may not have had. You have got to mark it on its own merits and thats why people seem to think its terrible.

If there was no such thing as the visual novel, would you still think the same as you do? While I've not played the VN, I would doubt it. ON its own merits, Umineko is a very good anime because it makes you think about what is going on, whereas Higurashi was less thought provoking and used human nature to get its thrills. For example when

However, in Umineko [the Anime, not the VN (for this part)] you have to put your thinking head on to try and outwit the characters (or just Beato). It's deeper than your bog standard mystery because of the references it uses, such as in the most recent episode (17) when
It's a clue which can only be unravelled and revealed by continued watching and deep consideration. You don't get that in Higurashi.

And thats why I prefer Umineko. Yes, I'm unaware of the VN and how that goes. But your not watching the VN, your watching the Anime. Ignore the VN and count the anime for what it is, not what it should be like.
Oct 22, 2009 5:04 PM

Dec 2007
I'm sorry but its impossible for some of us (at least me) to watch Umineko outside the view of an adaptation. I for one read the SN a few months before the anime and loved it so everything in the anime automatically connects to my feelings of that event from the SN. It would be the same for alot of people who read a book (Clockwork Orange, Lord of the Rings, etc.) they absolutely loved or been a long standing fan of a graphic novel then watched a movie adaptation. Satisfaction or disappointment from love of the source are the main emotions that would be felt. While it's not impossible to see it in merit of it's own anime, it's not fair to ask us not to relate or compare.

tehnominator said:
or why Jessica being in a rock band a la Haruhi was even important to show to the viewers.

I find it ridiculous that because of it's popularity, an anime can get credit in peoples minds as the source for a scene that it had nothing to do with. Jessicas band scene comes from a parody of nico nico and Touhou from my understanding.

And that scene was important to show Jessica in a different light to Kanon. While the growth of kanon's affection for Jessica wasn't portrayed as well in the anime it was a nice scene in the SN. And as you would guess from Higurashi, it is apart of Ryukishi's style of writing. As with the various games the kids of Higurashi played with each other at the beginning of each arc. It's a view into their lives before the events. At least that's my take on it.

But this thread shouldn't even exist yet so whatever.
KetuekigamiOct 22, 2009 5:07 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 22, 2009 5:30 PM

Sep 2007
Ketuekigami said:
While it's not impossible to see it in merit of it's own anime, it's not fair to ask us not to relate or compare.
eh... nah, both things should really be treated separately. The fact that VN is good doesn't make the anime any worse, and visa-versa. I mean, it's fine if you don't like the anime because it isn't the visual novel, but criticizing it as such doesn't make much sense. They're different things, but the anime could still be good despite not copying the visual novel exactly.

That said, the anime is pretty bad all on its own. (just in case I haven't made that clear enough by now. :-P)
Oct 22, 2009 5:54 PM

Dec 2007
Well, I guess I should have made myself at least a little clearer. When it's all done and I go to rate the anime it should be treated separately. But when I come to discuss it here I won't hold back. They may be presented as different mediums, but be it anime or VN the story is consistent and what I wont distinguish apart from in either medium is the story because it is identical. It may just be me, but I feel that since the story is supposed to be identical, relating and comparing to the original is natural. Don't criticize if you feel differently as this is just me.

Of course the anime is pretty bad due to the terrible animation quality and little attempt to explain the simplest things that shouldn't have been confusing in the first place. That criticism doesn't come from SN experience.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 22, 2009 6:11 PM

Sep 2007
Really though, should adaptations always be the same as the original? What's the point of having an adaptation, then? They could just show the Visual Novel word for word on TV and call it good.

As an example, Kubrick's version of The Shining was very different from, but also much better than Stephen King's original novel. I also feel like Jackson's version of LotR is both more concise and much better than the novels.
Oct 22, 2009 6:18 PM

Jun 2009
Nice close poll. I saw that some people mentioned that Umineko is more of a mystery while Higurashi is more horror/psychological, i agree, but IMO Higurashi was just such a well put together anime, and the first arc was so great to watch. Higurashi will always be at the top for me.
Oct 22, 2009 6:22 PM

Jul 2009
naikou said:
4saken_762 said:
There is no such thing as "quality" outside of personal taste. Anyone who tells you differently is probably in charge of the Academy Awards.

If that's the case, how can we decide a show's quality if everyone has different taste? It will depend on majority, right? And because Umineko has a high score, then the show is good. You like it or not doesn't change anything.

naikou said:
4saken_762 said:
Judging by the number of people who also found that part confusing in the discussion thread, I'd say that it isn't just my fault. Besides, I'd already read the Visual Novel when I saw that scene and I still thought it was confusing in the anime.

But there are a lot of people (anime only viewers) have no trouble understanding it too.

naikou said:
Want another example? The scene in the first arc where Natsuhi, Battler, George, and Jessica are all locked in Kinzo's study. Natsuhi kicks out Maria in order to protect her daughter, then minutes later, she dashes out of the study to rescue Maria. It makes no sense. If she wanted to save Maria, why the hell did she send her out into the mansion where the culprit is in the first place? There's absolutely no transition. One minute they're listening to Maria singing over the phone, then immediately we cut to a scene where they're running down the hallways of the mansion.

First, Natsuhi regreted right after she kicked everyone out.
Second, she found out it's a trap.
Both are mentioned in the anime.
Oct 22, 2009 6:29 PM

Dec 2007
naikou said:
Really though, should adaptations always be the same as the original? What's the point of having an adaptation, then? They could just show the Visual Novel word for word on TV and call it good.

As an example, Kubrick's version of The Shining was very different from, but also much better than Stephen King's original novel. I also feel like Jackson's version of LotR is both more concise and much better than the novels.

No, but in Umikeo's case it should be. In Umineko every clue/detail/event leads to the ultimate conclusion or the false conclusion that we were made to believe at that point. Even the slightest change can change our thought process completely. Umineko's main attraction is it's story, or should I say the complex mystery in it. If that was changed we would likely lose a part of what makes Umineko good. But on the other hand, Umineko as a SN has no imagery so that is a main point of having an anime. We all imagined what it looked like, but the point of the anime is too show us what we only used our imaginations to create.

The SN is only better because of what they did to the anime. If it wasn't half ass'ed there would be no need to "just show the Visual Novel word for word on TV and call it good" since we would be able to consider the anime good.
Oct 22, 2009 6:49 PM

Dec 2008
Umineko is more of a series where you have to watch everything, and it doesn''t guide you through almost any detail to make guess even harder than it was in Higurashi's sense. Umineko doesn't hold your hand, and point it out, if you think something is ridiculous or when a character acts completely out of natural aspect, it confuse the viewer, and they whine that Umineko didn't give them enough of a strong hint Higurashi had.

Higurashi on the other hand presents itself with the frequent mood swings as a real vs. fake situation, in which some cases after awhile becomes easy to see through, and if not there comes a detail in the series that you can easily pick up to put the puzzle together. Even in the second season Rika goes along, and reveals the whole shebang.

I enjoy Umineko for it's in depth deception that puts itself up as a common thought of poor writing of a random out of character aspects turning itself into a believeable aspect, on the hand Higurashi presents a darker atmosphere, and more fun characters that I enjoy rather than Umineko

Umineko ties with Higurashi for setting, story, etc.

On the mystery side, Umineko easily takes the cake, while Higurashi takes horror, and characters with a iron fist.
Pages (5) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »

More topics from this board

» What is this and why do people say this is a sequel to Higurashi?

Asudox - Nov 26, 2023

12 by miblan »»
Jan 18, 5:07 AM

» Googled a bit Umineko... A lot of people want another adaptation.

Uburero - Dec 9, 2023

6 by miblan »»
Jan 9, 3:20 PM

Poll: » Umineko no Naku Koro ni Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Trineas - Jul 1, 2009

348 by Asudox »»
Dec 10, 2023 1:13 PM

Poll: » Umineko no Naku Koro ni Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Rail_Tracer - Dec 22, 2009

665 by Jonas-K »»
Oct 5, 2023 12:56 PM

Poll: » Umineko no Naku Koro ni Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

francismeunier - Nov 25, 2009

125 by Jonas-K »»
Oct 5, 2023 9:30 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.