Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 30, 2010 11:08 PM
Nov 2007
isn't policenauts a VN too ?
the english patch was released half a year ago, and because it's a psx game, you can play it in a psp.
you could also try snatcher with the sega-cd psp emulator

some old school VN by hideo kojima :3
Feb 9, 2010 10:10 AM
Feb 2010
hey you said to have a working copy of tsukihime on your psp right? if possible could you upload it somewhere or give an explanation how to install it? ;)

thx
Feb 13, 2010 12:46 PM

Dec 2007
I would...but I have a feeling I would get in trouble if I posted a link to something like that ^^;;

Try googling "Tsukihime PSP" or "Tsukihime for slim".
Feb 13, 2010 5:53 PM
Feb 2010
ok i try ;)

if i dont get it to work could you send me the link in a pm, pls ;) just in case
Feb 14, 2010 1:23 AM
Feb 2009
There are literally no official ones that I know of. The fact that the PSP market for VNs is very small in the first place means that there's a fat chance they'll get an English release on top of the already rare Japanese releases. Of the ones which DO have a PSP release, their unnofficial English patches by various translation teams were for PC versions only.
Feb 14, 2010 4:58 AM
Feb 2010
i got it to work, but theres on problem left, i dont know how to save^^ i tried nearly all buttons and googled some combinations but i didnt find anything = (

Edit: Solved, was something like a bug so my square button didnt work
jeyjeyFeb 14, 2010 1:07 PM
Mar 9, 2010 8:59 PM
Feb 2010
Well i recently got into VN's so i put some on my PSP

Some i have on it now would be...

Tsukihime - works really well got music n everything, just like the PC but smaller lol, you could probably change the music easily too if u want
Kagetsu Tohya - works really nice and smooth like, im confused bout the storyline though lol
Red Shift - finished it... short but okay
Hallucination - havn't played, but im guessing it will work

you guys know any more?

Some that are playable on PSP but have yet to be converted would be...

FAte/stay night( UBW only).. ever17..... they're already converted in chinese but not in english so yeah.. theres more in chinese though

fate stay night onyl got one working route though UBW

thats all i know
WilsososoMar 9, 2010 9:14 PM
Apr 13, 2010 4:05 AM
Jul 2009
there is disgaea infinite that gonna be released for psp.
Jul 7, 2010 6:13 AM
Jul 2009
Kleeyook said:
Migurashi said:
cantius said:
Motoyama said:
cantius said:
Motoyama said:
You are asking for too much. Get the damn game in Japanese if you want it on your psp.
English translated Psp games:
Valkyrie Profile
Yakusoku No Chi Riviera

What the FUCK?
Those aren't visual novels you dumbass.

Vndb
Apparently I assumed that these games were visual novels because they were in a "Visual Novel Database"
It's like saying you'll find shows that aren't anime in an anime database =/

Also I never mentioned Vn. So you are the dumbass.

No, your the dumbass. The TC asked for english translated Visual novels, not Rpgs.

and whoever included Riviera and Valkyrie Profile in that site is a dumbass.

I clearly stated that if you wanted visual novels on your psp, you have to get them in Japanese. I just recommended other games to play. You are still the dumbass ;P

Yes, those games are JRPGs with slicely elements of visual novels.

Games with slicely element of visual novels in Eng (they all have PSP version of course):
Any Harvest moon games.
Any Star Ocean games (I got the ending I was alone, Dammit)
Riviera the Promised Land
Mana Khemia series
Disgaea series
And some more!

Lol. Thanks. You have just gave me a good laugh :D
Jan 26, 2011 6:42 PM
Dec 2009
is there a psp version of wind a breath of heart?
Apr 23, 2011 3:08 AM
Apr 2011
JohnyBeGood said:
I'm not sure if this is the right place to put this topic but... Do they even exist? Even though the only visual novel I have played is Clannad (PC)... which was awesome... Can anyone name any English translated PSP Visual Novels? Whether they be patched or included in the actual game? (I have no idea how you could actually download a patch and actually put it into the game... I just noticed that people did it for the ps2)
---
Edit:
How am I asking too much? I just asked people to name English PSP Visual Novel games? You didn't even answer my question to begin with... Although... thank you for typing in the name of those rpg games... but I already bought/have Valyrie profile. LOL, also I think most psp games are Japanese... or at least the majority of the good ones. Yeah... I don't need those types of game... I need names of English translated/subbed VN's. I mean there are so many out... it's hard to believe that just 1 isn't subbed in English. Although TY for answering... :D Cause it tells me people are at the very least reading my topic and are trying to respond to me. Also LOL... what's the point of buying the game in Japanese if I can't understand it? Especially a visual novel LOL...

Lolz...I know where you're comin from dude ^^
Check out these links ^^
For Some Visual Novels:
http://leafboi.blogsome.com/2007/09/17/ported-visual-novels-on-psp-woot/
For Some Porting Info:
http://forums.mirrormoon.org/viewtopic.php?t=403
If you wanna return the favour,please check out my blogs and forward it to friends ^^ Visit regularly too as I've just started there are gonna be loads of updates soon...Suggestions Are Appreciated ^^
http://www.ron-everythinghentai.blogspot.com
http://aniultima.blogspot.com/

Edit:
http://www.pspiso.com/showthread.php?t=525868

Enjoy ^_^
Ron_499Sep 10, 2011 10:51 PM
Jan 6, 2012 1:50 PM

Sep 2011
Psi said:
You are asking for too much. Get the damn game in Japanese if you want it on your psp.
English translated Psp games:
Valkyrie Profile
Yakusoku No Chi Riviera

Your kind of an asshole, not everyone can read japanese
______________________________________________________________________________________________
If only you had justice on your side
Jan 6, 2012 3:10 PM

Dec 2010
Eternal Dreamer over on the animesuki boards is singlehandedly learning Japanese while simultaneously translating Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch - Lost Colors.

Me and him are friends, so I'd like to advertise his endearment as much as possible. Lost Colors is a wonderful, wonderful VN. He will eventually be looking for a way to upload the translated scenes and make it available on the PSP and potentially the PS vita.
Jun 19, 2012 8:00 PM

Sep 2011
This is a PC game, but there's Ever 17-Out of Infinity is an English translated visual novel, it's the only visual novel ive played so far, for i like you am still new to this visual novel business, but it's a really great game. ive read that it was actually released in the US but no longer distributed for the company who released the game in the US went bankrupt, u could find it online though, took me forever to find it then figure out how to install but finally got it xDD
Jun 19, 2012 8:58 PM

Jun 2011
YennoX said:
There are literally no official ones that I know of. The fact that the PSP market for VNs is very small in the first place means that there's a fat chance they'll get an English release on top of the already rare Japanese releases. Of the ones which DO have a PSP release, their unnofficial English patches by various translation teams were for PC versions only.

There are a ton of VNs for the PSP actually, a lot of which don't have PC versions.
Jun 19, 2012 9:15 PM

Jul 2011
Am I the only one who has noticed this thread has been necro'ed like 3 times?
Shameless self-promotion: http://www.pernerple.com/
Slyr3do0n said:
MAL is the dark underbelly of the anime community. While other naive fanboys and fangirls run around in real life forming clubs and squealing in deafening high pitch noises about their favourite animus, we remain here, meticulously dismantling the credibility of each and every show, until all that remains is a steaming pile of tropes and ass pulls which we then devour to gratiyfy our glutinous and masochistic desires.
Jun 21, 2012 8:21 PM
Nov 2011
*Revies Thread*
Follow me on twitter http://www.twitter/ace_purple
Like my fanpage http://www.facebook.com/PandoraBro
Thank you. <3
Jun 22, 2012 9:42 AM
Jun 2008
Disgaea Infinite is the only official English-translated visual novel release for the PSP I know of. It's actually pretty good. I should play it again.
Jul 26, 2012 6:04 AM

Oct 2007
Hakuoki: Demon Of The Fleeting Blossom

P3P??
Jul 27, 2012 7:42 AM

Jul 2007
Yes there are many. At least at this moment not sure about when the thread was created but anyways. Google it and you can find many english psp VNs and many famous ones like Saya no Uta, Tsukihime etc
Jul 27, 2012 7:45 AM
Mar 2011
The two on The PCE Mega collection
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine"

When the union's inspiration through the workers' blood shall run
There can be no power greater anywhere beneath the sun
Yet what force on earth is weaker than the feeble strength of one
For the Union makes us strong
Jul 27, 2012 9:41 AM

Jun 2012
Thousand-Eyes said:
Disgaea Infinite is the only official English-translated visual novel release for the PSP I know of. It's actually pretty good. I should play it again.

Whats are you talking about? That is no VN.
None of you actually exist do you?
Nov 18, 2012 3:35 AM

Mar 2010
Anybody?
Feb 1, 2013 9:18 AM

Jun 2009
Rise from the grave, thread.

Corpse Party: Book of Shadows was translated to english by the good folks at Xseed and unlike the first Corpse Party, this one is pure VN goodness.

More topics from this board

» Gacha Survey ( 1 2 )

Shizuna - Apr 11

56 by BitChilly »»
2 hours ago

» Looking for more Anime Pixel Games

Astachanna - Apr 4

12 by Astachanna »»
2 hours ago

» Last game you purchased ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Completely_Numb - Mar 15, 2014

525 by Timeline_man »»
3 hours ago

» Stellar Blade Preview: Sekiro Meets NieR: Automata?

deg - Feb 1

28 by Shizuna »»
5 hours ago

» Add "you little bitch" to a video game quote. ( 1 2 3 )

Kajiuran - Oct 20, 2023

141 by Kajiuran »»
10 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.