Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 14, 2013 7:30 PM

Dec 2012
It's a shame this was only 3 episodes, I really enjoyed all of the character development (and fanservice of course!). Kuro and Shirai walking together and Reiji reaching out for Mimi were both really heartwarming. That breast sucking scene was actually really touching, it was painful to watch Rin crying, missing her mom. Heh, Aoki can't take a hint, poor Houin is probably gonna lose out to Rin at this rate. That kiss at the end was surprisingly satisfying.

Overall a nice addition to the series, I wish there was more but I felt this was enjoyable enough. 8/10 to compliment the first season.
Dec 25, 2013 3:21 PM

Apr 2012
weirdest boner I've ever got
なんとかなる
Sep 12, 2014 1:19 AM

Feb 2013
Thoroughly impressed with this series.....the boob sucking was a bit much though, but all in all an impressive series.
Mar 27, 2015 9:43 PM

Oct 2013
this was a fun series makes me feel like a lolicon since I made it this far >.>
DAT TEET one way to make you feel better
loved all the characters in this show hahahaha virgins XD
EDIT: THAT KISS
[/quote]
Jun 19, 2015 4:18 PM

Apr 2014
Meh ending I guess?
Rin sucking on Mimi's breast (OoO)/
Still want to see if Rin and Daisuke will end up together when Rin is older.
7/10
May 12, 2017 5:18 AM

Feb 2013
Omg, I love Mimi!
She took the role of the mother and gave Rin her oppai to suck.
Rin stole another kiss from Aoki-sensei.
May 28, 2017 6:02 PM

Jun 2015
Not as strong as the first season or the OVAs imo, but still entertaining. There was a lack of any real development, to the point that I'd sooner call this seaon the "OVAs" and make the OVAs second season instead lol.

And again with the surprise Yuri in episode 3?! My heart can't take this. Anyway, decent season and I would have watched more if another seasons was released! 7/10
Jul 6, 2017 9:33 PM

Feb 2014
Once again this show surprises me by being more touching and powerful than most "tearjerker" anime. That part between Mimi and Reiji actually made me tear up.

But Rin needs to get out of that house as soon as possible, or else she might one day end up getting raped by that crazy fuck. If this is how he's now, I don't want to know how he'll be when she gets older and starts to look more and more like her mom.
Nov 19, 2017 1:42 PM

Aug 2016
What a fucking garage sequel, I really liked the first season but this was just complete shit. I guess the opening and ending themes were decent but that's it.
Kind of wish I didn't watch this to be honest (the sequel that is)
Jan 28, 2020 7:31 PM

Jun 2019
Lovely. Absolutely lovely. On one hand I can't believe this series didn't receive more popular and critical acclaim on this side of the Pacific, but on the other I'm not surprised it was buried in the states due to content.

The story around Shirai-sensei is a real Dickens-style Scrooge slow reveal of what makes her herself. Most of the series she acted as a rude, self-righteous, and overly confrontational bitch, and she still usually is to most people like the other teachers, but she has reasons in her life up to this point and backstory for behaving and thinking the way she does. Everyone ultimately does. It's just a matter of if a light is ever shone on it and it showcased or ignored in favor of making them a more basic villain or antagonist. Not everyone has to have a genial and approachable personality or be the baseline for someone who will be liked by every person or even near the majority of others to still have good and value and worth inside them. And to one little girl she's currently the world who sees a friend she can identify with across the generational gap more than her own peers.

Is Reiji a pedophile? I didn't think so for most of the series run because the love for Rin always seemed platonic and just a natural extension of love for Aki, and because the series takes a subtle approach toward portraying human sexuality more true to life by indicating people of all ages of both sexes can have thoughts like that without acting on them or without it even defining their whole sexuality/sexual orientation or personality. Yet now with the envisioning Rin nude romantically posed and comments about hoping for Mimi not to fall prey to the same darkness he's in, it seemed like that was what was being alluded to.

And utterly beautiful kiss at the end. Enough to take a viewer's breath away as Aoki-sensei's was in an instant. Can you say "Lolita complex"? = )
WatchTillTandavaJan 28, 2020 7:35 PM
Jun 11, 2020 11:50 PM

Jul 2019
embarrassed that I didn’t pause during the breast sucking scene
Dec 7, 2020 12:59 AM
Feb 2010
There are actually 4 episodes.
Feb 1, 2021 5:04 PM

Feb 2014
Loli titty sucking, I have seen everything.
Mar 21, 2021 12:22 PM

Aug 2018
What you can do to be happy?.. Good question, Mimi.. I think you're on the right direction.. What would bring you happiness, really?.. What you'd want in your life?..
Glad to see Shirai and Kuro making up over that "normal" thing.. Sometimes we all can say some stupid things, really.. Shirai said maybe she wasn't right, and they made up..
Some day there will be someone who'll love and understand you, hm..
Overall.. I think I liked the topics of this anime.. Teaching, handling crush on the teacher, drama story.. But also I feel that characters weren't my favorite as well.. So I kinda feel that maybe I should lower anime by 1.. Hard to say.. I think, yeah.. For now I'll give it a score I'll give it.. And later - we'll see later - maybe will rerate it, maybe will keep it.. Don't know.. ;P
Jan 2, 2023 7:30 AM

Aug 2019
that was a nice "2nd season" once again have to say it was sadly only an OVA instead of a full season

Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 17, 2023 1:40 PM

Feb 2022
i'm still not over the fact that it's only three episodes. 
it should have covered more of the manga.
but the ending saved it (for me) so it's a 7/10 too. 
(also - pretty obvious that Rin wanted the boobs because she missed her mom, they even show a flashback of her mom before that scene)
                                                    slice of life anime, my beloved.

2D>>>>>>
Oct 31, 2023 4:11 AM

Dec 2022
This sequel may even be an improvement, insofar as the plot developments are concerned. Some really interesting psychological scenes are featured here, and they really do serve to exemplify the relationship dynamics that define KnJ.

And of course, it didn't skimp on the erotic content either, thankfully.

Shaded Horizon

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kodomo no Jikan Second Term Episode 1 Discussion

ironchefflip - Mar 8, 2009

22 by Archean-Return »»
Oct 31, 2023 2:46 AM

» Has there been any news of a season 3?

Riptos - May 19, 2011

2 by kakashi_ax »»
Aug 18, 2023 1:51 PM

Poll: » Kodomo no Jikan Second Term Episode 2 Discussion

ironchefflip - May 3, 2009

27 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Jan 2, 2023 6:50 AM

» Kuro-chan to Shiro-chan OAD English Subs Released!

Kokujin-kun - Jan 25, 2009

21 by Mosimimi »»
Dec 31, 2014 9:21 PM

» Why...

Tharghos - Jun 15, 2009

19 by Gonee »»
Feb 27, 2010 1:15 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.