Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Spice and Wolf (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]
Sep 13, 2023 4:53 AM

Dec 2022
How did that conversation escalate from panicking over the apparent loss of a hometown to Holo asserting that Lawrence clearly never cared about her and only saw her as some "weak lamb" to amuse himself with? She perceptive enough to know that isn't the case.

Amarty is a seditious little dickhead who clearly revels in the thought of "claiming" women who are close with other men. I'm not sure why all the characters are brown-nosing him about how knightly and principled they think he is, as he possesses neither of those attributes.

Shaded Horizon

Nov 2, 2023 1:22 AM

Oct 2020
This episode had me upset with Holo more than anyone else. She causes so much trouble for Lawrence to the point where I wonder what he sees in her
The show makes a point to remind us that she's "Holo the Wise Wolf" but she acts more like a fox with how sneaky and reckless she's been. I know it's framed as unintentional on her part, but she should've known going around and playing the role of this woefully imprisoned maiden for funsies wasn't the best idea

At least the visuals for the festival were nice..
Jan 20, 2:01 AM

May 2020
Well that was an intense episode
The ending was depressing

Jan 22, 8:56 AM
Apr 2014
Oh damn. That's a tough position to be in. Luckily the relationship between the two has plot armor (being the main protagonists and all). I'm really curious to see how Lawrence fixes this... I can't blame him for his choices but they definitely back-fired hard that moment. And Holo was too agitated from the new information. It was really painful to watch because there was no way Lawrence gets out of this discussion positively despite his actions being done in good faith.
Apr 14, 4:53 PM

Jul 2023
a much better episode than the previous ones.

I'm glad Norah is alluded to in this episode. I know she won't appear here.

Two bombshells happened:

1. the young lad wants to marry Holo

2. Holo read what happened to Yoitsu
Apr 23, 9:21 PM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Not exactly defending Lawrence here, but I honestly don't know what he should've say right then and there. Maybe not saying much and waiting for her to cool down was the best bet. That said, he does need an answer to why he took Holo under his wing. Am curious to see what exactly he will say.

NYANPASU
5700XT

Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ookami to Koushinryou II Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

vinesage - Sep 23, 2009

445 by patkarunungan »»
Yesterday, 4:30 AM

Poll: » Ookami to Koushinryou II Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

vinesage - Sep 2, 2009

210 by BetaMaleUltra »»
Yesterday, 3:05 AM

Poll: » Ookami to Koushinryou II Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

vinesage - Aug 26, 2009

134 by BetaMaleUltra »»
Apr 24, 2:57 PM

Poll: » Ookami to Koushinryou II Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

vinesage - Aug 19, 2009

189 by BetaMaleUltra »»
Apr 24, 2:25 PM

Poll: » Ookami to Koushinryou II Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

dbaranyi - Aug 12, 2009

291 by BetaMaleUltra »»
Apr 24, 3:56 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.