Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 2 [3]
Jul 8, 2022 5:48 PM

Jul 2016
First episode in, I can't wait to see how this story goes. Oscar seems like a cool lead.
Mar 5, 2023 7:34 PM

Aug 2017
Very nice first episode, everything is awesome paced, hopefully it will be like that till the end.

I personally like this kind of animation more charming, it has some vibe idk

May 24, 2023 3:43 AM

Jan 2021
The first episode was surprisingly enjoyable and not confusing. Whatever one may say, Oscar is a Lady, a very admirable and stunning Lady.

Andre seems like a very nice person to Oscar, I hope there is romance between them.

Sep 22, 2023 9:34 AM

Jun 2011
I wouldn't have guessed that it was this intense with the fighting and abuse. I'm really looking forward to see how this turns out! I've only read about the series and I can't say I'm not hyped, since the animation is really good as well as the beautiful watercolor images that show up from time to time.
Jan 23, 10:16 AM

Jun 2015
Being familiar with the Laraine version of the opening song that I discovered 6 months ago, it's really exciting to finally hear the original. It's the original, right?

On another serious note, what the hell? Pushing your teen daughter off the stairs over a fight? That could kill anyone, be it a boy or a girl. Everyone knows you shouldn't push anyone off the stairs during a fight.
If you are going to disagree with me, don't bother talking to me. I will seriously hurt you!
Apr 19, 2:36 AM

Jul 2007
Wow after watching so many different 70's anime series, this one really suprised me with how well everything is set up and each character is already so complex and i just love the setting. Its nice to get something that isn't super robot for once lol. I think I am really going to love this.

4 hours ago
Sep 2016
Marie Antoinette apologism incoming? The author was apart of the communist party so maybe not
Pages (2) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rose of Versailles Episode 38 Discussion

DonKangolJones - Dec 13, 2008

42 by ryougi_shiki07 »»
May 11, 11:02 PM

Poll: » Rose of Versailles Episode 17 Discussion

Alcoholicide - Sep 6, 2011

25 by MysteriousFriend »»
May 5, 2:43 PM

Poll: » Rose of Versailles Episode 13 Discussion

DonKangolJones - Oct 19, 2008

31 by MysteriousFriend »»
May 4, 11:29 AM

Poll: » Rose of Versailles Episode 28 Discussion ( 1 2 )

fanty - Nov 5, 2009

74 by GinGmaximum »»
Apr 19, 11:22 PM

Poll: » Rose of Versailles Episode 8 Discussion

removed-user - Apr 19, 2009

41 by Natt_5cents »»
Apr 18, 9:01 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.