Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Jan 9, 2017 12:56 PM

May 2009
Hello, I joined a while ago but I haven't posted anything yet and I didn't do an introduction either~
You can call me DeadlyRaven or just Raven if you like.
I like most genres to be honest, but I think slice of life is probably one of my favorites.
I love to do challenges, but I wasn't able to complete the last ones I tried to do so I hope I'll be able to complete a few here. ^_^
I'll keep it short, because I'm really bad with introductions but nice to meet everyone.
Jan 13, 2017 1:21 AM
Pecadorrr

Oct 2014
Hi, I'm Conde_Mohr. I've had an invitation sitting for months, but now that I did all work for the MAL Challenges this year I decided to join. Nice to meet you all, I hope we get along well.

Jan 20, 2017 1:22 PM

Jul 2016
Hello, I'm extremeplant, I'm 22 years old, male and live in germany. I actively started watching anime about eight months ago. Before that I only watched a few shows, that were really popular in my country (stuff like One Piece Detective Conan , etc.). My favourite genre is Drama. My least favourite genre is probably sports , although I have barely seen anything from this genre, it just doesn't interest me that much. I'm looking forward to watching more anime in the future and I hope this club will help to keep me motivated in doing so ;-)
extremeplantJan 21, 2017 4:10 AM

Jan 22, 2017 7:17 AM

Oct 2008
Hello, I'm Lady_Nera from Italy. I'm watching anime since I was child thanks to national TV channels but it was only from 2008/2009 that I started watching them on internet.

I found this club in some links in AWC 2017 and I liked it! I'm still not sure about the point system, but I'm trying to follow the challenges to improve my completed list... maybe using most of the plan to watch anime XD Well, it's a good chance to find motivation to watch something new.

I don't like horror/thriller anime, but I'm ok with the rest... still, my "big problem" is the female main chara: most of them are annoying af and can make me drop the serie *sigh* So, even if I'd like to watch reverse harem, most of the time I can't XD
"AI WA QUARTETNIGHT!"
Jan 26, 2017 8:32 AM

Feb 2011
Hi, I'm Rarani and I just found this club through another user in the AWC 2017 discussion thread. What attracted me was mainly the Fate challenge, but I'll surely will also check out others.

I like slice of life, fantasy and ecchi stuff quite much. I don't outright dislike any genre, but generally don't care much for sports and mecha.

Jan 27, 2017 5:19 PM

Jun 2015
hey, i'm mollie. i'm a pretty casual anime fan. to be honest, i'm not quite sure i'll actually be able to finish any of these challenges, except maybe the yugioh one (that show's always been my childhood favorite/guilty pleasure, lol). i like most genres, with the exception of harems, ecchi, and hentai. in a show, i mostly look for good characterization, a good soundtrack, and a nice mix of drama and action. nice to meet you all!
Jan 30, 2017 7:58 PM

Jul 2014
Hey All,I'm Dev. Just stumbled upon this thanks to the 2017 challenge and thought I'd give some of these a go for fun.

I love anime with a strong, character driven story, or an interesting aesthetic (I'm an artist by trade, so pretty drawings make me happy).

Feb 17, 2017 4:26 PM

Jul 2015
Hello! I'm Kátia
I just dislike ecchi (or lots of ecchi) and don't really like mecha. I found about the club in some signature in the 2017 anime challenge topic.
I don't have a lot of time to watch animes because of college, but I decided to try some challenges this year.
(And sorry for my "not so good" English)
Feb 21, 2017 12:07 PM

Oct 2015
Hello, みんな. Name is Zhana ^.^ I'm not exactly new in this club, but have just started posting more frequently. I watch almost everything and fangirl all over the place. Most people I know think I'm strange, but I don't really mind. Anime is my favorite topic of conversation, but don't have as many friends who like it as I wish I had...so...friends are pretty much welcome ^.^
Feb 23, 2017 7:17 PM
Apr 2015
Hellooo, I'm Yuki.
I'm just another user on here who speaks Japanese. Anyway, my favorite genres include comedy, school, slice of life, as it creates a relaxing atmosphere for me to rest in. So yeah... I don't really dislike any genres, but if I had to name one it'd be mecha since I don't want much of it. Hope to get along with you guys!
Mar 7, 2017 1:14 PM

Jul 2010
Hello out there! (≧ω≦)
I joined this club some weeks ago and now I finally want to try out the challenges. I don't have this much time due to real life and work and stuff, but anyways, most of my free time is filled with anime and manga ^^
You can call me Sabi, I'm 24, almost 25, from Germany and I started watching anime when I was in kindergarden (I wasn't aware of the cartoons being from Japan back then of course xD). Genres I like most are: Fantasy, Romance, Drama, Comedy, Adventure, Action, genres I don't like that much are Space, Sports, Mecha, Historical, and stuff like that. And I really hate too much use of 3DCGI >_<
Nice to meet you! ^^
Mar 13, 2017 7:55 PM

Feb 2016
Hello (〃∇〃)

I'm Nuni - German - but living in Japan.
This club has some really interesting challenges listed so I decided to join. Currently I'm also participating in the 2017 Manga & Anime Challenge.

I'm actually watching every kind of anime, but space, mecha, drama & psychological genre are probably my favorites. Also I'm weak for older shows - 70/80s anime are way too lovely.

Nice to meet you (๑´ڡ`๑)
Apr 18, 2017 6:02 PM
Mar 2015
Hi, I'm TheRavageBeast, mostly go bye Ravage or Beast, sometimes Twinkle. I have a general interest for anime, though I don't watch it much, it has had quite an impact on my life. In a way, I suppose you can say my first anime were Pokemon, Digimon and Dragonball Z, but the first anime's I have ever seen while knowing what anime was, were Rosario + Vampire, Kaze no Stigma, and Naruto.

I usually prefer anime with a more futuristic, sci fi setting or an old historical setting, but I really like any anime besides romance, romance is a no go for me. I have a strong affinity for older anime, but I can also appreciate newer ones also, I really don't mind either.

Also, I like manga, and I hope to be able to read more and put a little more time on them when I can.

I'm in this club because I really like challenges, I always strive for a sense of completion, and I love badges or anything of the sort to show some reward for something I did, no matter how little. I also wouldn't mind meeting new people, making new friends, I'd like to think I'm a pretty laid back person with a sense a humor.
May 9, 2017 2:06 PM
May 2010
Hi everyone thought I would give a proper introduction, I'm FuZionForm or Jesse I'm 23, male and live in South Carolina. I have watched and loved anime before I even knew what is was, back in 1999. I tend to like almost every anime I watch. My favorite genre is shoujo I love the idea of pure romance in anime. Feel free to add me or hit me up, I do Love to talk about anime in things you'll probably find me in the discord of this group so I can talk to more people.
May 27, 2017 1:37 AM

Aug 2007
Hello! This is the first club I've joined. After completing the 2017 Anime Watching Challenge, I stumbled upon this place. I'm all about structure and organization, so I was looking for similar goal driven lists!

Anime has been part of my whole life. I was surrounded by it since my grandmother was from Japan, so I never thought anything of it until the Pokemon explosion. I'm a pretty busy person, so I don't watch as much as I would like, but my tastes are in psychological, sci-fi and drama genre. I very much enjoy the critical aspect of rating, digesting and recommending shows, so it takes me a bit to get through a series.

I'm always open to chatting and meeting new people, so don't be a stranger~
LycanJan 2, 2018 4:34 AM

May 31, 2017 9:51 AM

Apr 2016
Hayoo \(^o^)/ Thanks for the invitation
I'm Morferz nice to meet you all
I… remember.
That a young woman had come.
Sitting there, quietly, she would write letters.
I… remember.
The figures of that person… and of my kindly smiling mother.
That sight… surely…
I would not forget even if I died.
Jun 6, 2017 12:21 PM

May 2017
Hi everyone, I'm Creamos. I'm 19 years old, a boy and I'm French.
First of all, I wanna apologize about my english which can be really bad sometimes. ^^'

I dived in the wonderful world of animes 3 months ago : I mean, since I'm very young, I'm watching animes very occasionally, but since March, my viewing frequencies have dramatically increased. In only 2 months, it has become a part of my dailylife (perhaps even a drug), therefore I started the "2017 Anime Watching Challenge" the 18th of May which I plan to finish during the Summer Holidays.

So last night I was searching for a Club where I could find other challenges like that and I obviously find this AWSOME place. (^-^)

To conclued: I like pretty every kind of anime except those about sport and "too long" animes (I tried DB, One Piece and some others but I gave up each times after ~50ep)

Nice to meet you everyone ! \(=^-^=)/
SomacreJun 6, 2017 12:24 PM
Jun 6, 2017 4:21 PM
Jun 2017
Hey everyone my name is Madeline, but everyone usually just calls me Maddie either or is fine with me!

I'm 21 and I live in the United States, I'm a college student so the struggle to keep up with everything can be tiring at times >_<

I just recently joined my anime list so I'm still trying to learn the ways of everything so some tips and advice would be greatly appreciated~!

Hmm I'm not very great at talking about myself so if there is anything you want to know just feel free to ask~!

I look forward to my time here! \(^o^)/
Jun 13, 2017 9:22 PM

Jul 2016
What's cookin good lookins.

My names Brandon, I'm 20 years old and a college student and I work 30 hours a wek, so I don;t have the most free time. I've been watching anime since around 01 (when I was 4) with DBZ, Pokemon, Beyblade, etc. I actually discovered anime when I was 7 and watched Naruto and Pokemon Subbed. I'm a completionist so these challenges really get me.
Jun 17, 2017 9:35 AM

Mar 2017
Haaaay ! : P - ohayô -
I join this club, just 10 minutes ago ; so... let's see:
As you know, my name is Centoterion (if it's too long, just call me Raiden XD )
My favorite genre are:
Shounen, Thriller, Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Slice of Life, Military, Horror (without too much blood please ! XP), Supernatural, and a few other...
I like to : Draw, play video-games, watch anime and read manga of course ; And :
Sleep, Stay in front of my computer, Eat XD, watch films.
-> I'm not an english speaker (French here ^^ ), perhaps you understood nothing about what I wrote XP
Anyway,
Nice to meet you all ! : )
Jun 22, 2017 6:17 PM

Nov 2013
I'm JGChaves, a 19 years old Brazilian that loves anime, manga and japanese culture in general. I have already watched many anime, and I plan to keep watching, so I thought that I should take on some challenges!

Nice to meet you all!!
Jul 12, 2017 9:13 PM

Apr 2017
Hi, my name is Bella.

I am almost 16. I live in America, but my dream is to live in Japan.

I joined this group with one of my friends so that be could compete on more than just the 2017 challenge, but I just really like planning anime to be honest. Editing the posts, formatting them, browsing and adding anime, etc... It's so much fun. I probably spend more time thinking about what anime to watch than actually watching anime.

I have a lot of free time, but I'm not very outgoing. So if you ever want to message me, just know that I'll probably respond quickly, but I'll be very awkward if you do.

My favorite anime right now is No Game No Life, but it used to be Uta No Prince Sama, and Code Geass. From that you could probably tell that I enjoy most genres, but my favorite genres would probably be, Drama, Comedy, Harem, and Psychological. While I was writing this I tried to think of genres I don't like, but I kept drawing a blank, because I enjoy anime from most genres, but sometimes they're bad. Like for example; Slice of Life. It can be very well made and have lots of character development, or it can have just a bunch of random scenarios that just feel repetitive. I also feel struggles like that with the genres Romance, Sports, & Action.

I don't really know what else I should type, so I'll just end the post here. I look forward to complete challenges with all of you! :)
TimidSquidJul 12, 2017 9:35 PM

Even if helping people is easy,
asking for help is a hurdle of it's own.
Kaoru Gojou

Jul 26, 2017 4:06 PM
Jul 2018
Hey, my name is Clarissa and I'm from Austria / Vienna. I'm glad that I found the club, because the challenges seem very interesting, but the rules are still a little bit overwhelming yet. XD I'm reading all guides right now and hope, I don't make mistakes haha.

I study biology and love to watch anime and read manga in my free time.
My first anime were kids shows like Pokemon and Digimon, but I was dragged in with Ghibli movies, especially Princess Mononoke, and Inuyasha. ^^
I appreciate of course story and characters, but also a beautiful art style and colors very much.

Favorite genres: Fantasy, Supernatural, Dystopia / Utopia, Sci-Fi, Romance (hetero, Boys Love and Girls Love), Drama
Sometimes: Psychological and Horror (just not gore), Slice of Life, Comedy and Sports. It depends.
Least favorite genres: Ecchi and Harem. I also don't like Mecha too much.
But I'm open to many genres etc...
I also seem to love Shounen, but it doesn't count as genre tho. They just happen to fall in that demographic. XD
removed-userJul 26, 2017 4:10 PM
Aug 4, 2017 2:50 PM
Sep 2016
I see everybody is doing this thing, so I thought I might as well join in,
as my name implies I am meme trash and I am disappointed I got to live and not some genius and so on and so on... My main hobby is gaming, mostly AAA titles like GTA V and alike. Anime is more of a past time for me when I am not in the mood for gaming or when none of the friends I usually play with are online. Some of my favorites are NGE, baka to test and Durarara. I don't feel comfortable sharing my name and age, but I can say my nationality which would be Serbian.
Aug 9, 2017 12:52 AM

Aug 2016
Hey!

My name is Amparo, I´m 19 years old from Spain. My Favorites animes are Cowboy Bebop, Monster and Haiikyuu. Current obsession is Zoro Roronoa. Favorite genres are psychological and mistery.
My hobbies are play guitar, read book (or manga), movies and TV series and listen to music (Rock).

I hope we get along. Nice to me you!
Aug 20, 2017 1:43 PM

Jan 2016
Hai Hai~
My ID name is FamousWolfMoon but you can call me Bunny or BunBun !
I'm from France, 19y and hard fan of Haikyuu!! as anyone can see <3
~I'm addicted to Vienna Coffee and Bubble Tea~
I love watching anime, reading manga, playing video games, watching some TV shows and drawing~
My favorites anime are Haikyuu!!, Shingeki no Kyojin, Sailor Moon, Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica and Little Witch Academia.
My favorites manga are Haikyuu!! (always), Shingeki no Kyojin (always x2), Pandora Hearts and Fullmetal Alchemist.
Kyu Kyu~

See you around Chans o/
I hope we'll get along <3 *sparkles*

Aug 21, 2017 3:23 AM
Jun 2017
Hello, I'm just recently joined the club.

My name is Alvaro, I'm 19 years old (soon 20) from Spain. I recently watching anime and reading manga as a hobby. I don't have a favourite manga or anime. I also like listening music (80's, 90's, rock, metal, indie, etc.).
I hope we get along.
Aug 22, 2017 6:09 PM

Dec 2015
Hellu! My name is Raichel, I'm new to these parts, but I have been getting into cards and challenges recently and I can't wait to hang here. More of my favorites listed here.

Aug 25, 2017 7:58 AM

Aug 2014
Hi ! I'm GDHM39

I'm 24, and have been watching anime in some form ever since I was a kid (Doraemon was my first Anime). I kinda stopped watching animes for 4 years after I went to school in germany, because the only show there that time was naruto, pokemon and stuff. I went back heavily into it in late 2008, because I just didn't know where I could get my Anime dosis. Since 2010, I've been trying out just about anything that comes out, and wrote it down in my own anime list till i found MAL in 2014.

My favourite genres :
- Comedy (every Comedy anime suggestion is welcomed and I would try to watch it to the end even if it is not that good)
- Action (like Comedy genre above)

I actually watch everything but those are the 2 genres i like the most.

What I don't like :
-Yaoi ( I'm not homophobe but well after Shinsekai yori... there where sceces I want to forget even if the Anime has an awesome plot)
-Mecha ( I don't hate it but evry mecha anime for me is like... 1.OP mecha or 2.OP mecha driver)
GDMH39Aug 25, 2017 9:28 AM
Aug 26, 2017 7:24 AM

Jun 2015
Hey all,

My friends call me Hyper. I'm 30, from Canada. Only got into anime/manga a few years back, but I'm making up for lost time. Figured joining a group like this and challenging myself would help. At this point, I'm basically watching anything, but I've recently been cruising the Dementia anime...

Outside of anime, I love video games, hockey, photography and skateboarding. Oh, and music. Love going to shows and moshing.
Aug 27, 2017 6:06 PM

Jul 2017
Hola, my name is Zerity I like anime that's all i do every day i'm 16. If you wanna actually know me check my profile.
Sep 1, 2017 11:51 AM

Sep 2015
Hi guys ^^ My introduction will be really short, cuz my english is really bad :P So, let's start ^^

My name is Christopher, i'm 21 years old, i'm italian and i currently study computer scienze at university. In my free time (and too when i teorically have to study :P) i love to watch anime, tv series, movies, play videogames, read books and manga (atm i never read a light novel). I think that's all.... oh, wright, my anime experience :P

I have not e genre, i love sentimental, music, sport, fantasy, ecchi, adventure, videogame, drama... I think that the most important thing in an anime is the story (but at the same time its graphic can't be too bad), but each anime is different, so each anime deserve a chance. That's the reason cuz i toke the complete anime list of 3 differents italian forum, i fused them and i started to watch every anime from A to Z (jumping only anime with a plot and graphic that i disliked and that at the same time had only bad reviewes). But that's not easy, different times i fount 10 consecutives horribilous anime, so i need to "break" that order with wonderfoul animes. That's why i arrived in this club, to use challenges to break my routine (and it intrigued me a lot). So let's start :D
Sep 3, 2017 2:54 AM

Jul 2009
I just realised I have never introduce myself in this thread.

The name is Hana but you may call me Angel or any other nicknames or whatever. I don't really mind haha. A normal 19 years old girl, and a university student majoring in fine art. I am from Malaysia. Have been in this club since it's started (Thanks riho for the invite <3) but never actually join in any conversation. Am very slow in completing my challenges but this is not race xD I enjoy the challenges so I shall take it to my pace.

I watch almost every genres but my fav got to be sports, historical and psychological. ( I would say that Im quite varied tbh xD)
I usually stay away from ecchi but I will watch the series if it's really good.

I actually read a lot of historical, shoujo and shounen ai manga, but too lazy to update it in my list. Unlike my anime list, I ALWAYS update them :/

I love art, and as you can see, I am quite the gfx user. Still learning and will improving myself in it.

Im up to any anime discussion or random conversation so feel free to drop by my profile and leave a comment or PM.

Nice to meet you.

AngelHanaSep 3, 2017 3:00 AM

signature set credited to Bunnyama

「No human has ever been whole. 」
Oct 1, 2017 3:36 PM

Aug 2014
Hello, I'm Yohmegurt. Sometimes i watch anime, and sometimes I watch it with a friend. He invited me to try this out so maybe I will.
Oct 4, 2017 10:21 AM
Jan 2017
Yo, my name's Erin, and I've been doing that anime thing for 6 years so far. I'm mainly an artist and movie/tv enthusiast, and will be working toward my Bachelors in Film next year. I love any genre if it provides me with a good story and fun times. Since I started watching anime when I was pretty young, I don't remember a lot of the smaller things I watched, so my list is fairly empty. Hope some of these challenges can help out with that!
Oct 12, 2017 9:59 AM

Oct 2017
Howdy people! Nice to meet you all! *w*

Well, my name is Matthieu also known as Wakun, and i'm a french otaku. I'm watching animes since 7-8 y/o but in the meantime i've made a huge break. Since August, 2017 i'm starting back watching animes and i've developed a odd disease : let me explain myself, even when i've a lot of homework (yeah, i'm still in high school) as soon as i start to watch only one episode of an anime i can't stop myself of keep watching, and watching until it ends. T-T

Therefore, i'm finishing my homework in my bed with my phone as a lamp... x')
Before, i was playing video games all days and now i'm watching animes everyday. p:

Well, i'm happy to be part of this community and i hope to make great encounter here! *w*

Have a nice day guys! ~
Oct 14, 2017 2:15 PM

Feb 2010
Hello, everyone. I'm AL19, and I became an anime fan in 2006, although I, admittedly, didn't watch much of it back then. I mainly joined this club, because I love watching lots of anime, and insist on finishing everything I watch, regardless of how bad a certain anime is.
Oct 16, 2017 2:33 PM

Aug 2016
Uhh yo! I'm DancingTheBa.... And I like anime... I guess? Don't really know how this works..... 🚎
Oct 21, 2017 8:31 PM
May 2017
Hi there! Just joined the club through a friends recommendation, i have no idea how this works! Looking forward to being a part of a new community!
Oct 31, 2017 4:06 PM

Dec 2015
Hello~

I always wanted to participate in anime watching challenge but got no opportunity, always get busy, till I discovered there's a lot of challenges other than the 1 year, but I'm afraid I will get excited then forget to update & get lazy, hope that doesn't happen ~

I got a lot anime in my PTW list, it keeps piling up, hope that participating here will get me to finish them, I wanna be like anime walking wikipedia, but I guess that is impossible, I tend to forget the characters names, just can describe them & the events :/

*I'm 22 years old
*Obviously I like watching anime... doesn't we all :P
*Sometimes I prefer reading manga rather than watching anime
*I Iike anything that doesn't have to do with real life KIDDING
Now I'm off to read how to participate here :3
SukiiFuOct 31, 2017 4:13 PM
Nov 2, 2017 1:16 PM

Oct 2016
Hello!
I joined a while ago but never got an opportunity to see how things work here so i'm looking forward to it.

What you should know about me:
-my name is Steve (i know it's not boring and plain at all)
-I'm 19
-I don't have genres i prefer so i watch and read all
-I accept all friend requests though I prefer to meet you properly
-English is not my 1st language so cut me some slack :)

Nice to meet ya all!
Nov 2, 2017 8:13 PM

Dec 2009
Hello~

I was excited to see the invite to this club! I really enjoyed the last two years of anime watch challenge and am slowly picking my way to the finish line of 2017.

I really like how they pulled me out of my comfort zone and into a place where I'm more willing to give something a chance. Or laugh over the fact that I watch a reverse harem and survived . . . bleh

Anyway, I've watched a lot of stuff over the years but I'm slow at picking up stuff off my to watch list hoping that doing more challenges will help shrink it down.

Nov 16, 2017 3:34 AM

Nov 2016
Heya,

I'm daRaptor from the Netherlands and I've been watching anime for about a year now, so I haven't seen a whole lot yet and this club seemed like a good opportunity to watch some more series. I'm open to most genres of anime so yeah I'm excited to get into the challenges!

Nov 18, 2017 9:24 AM

Nov 2017
Hey... im not really good with talking to people but you can call me Waflle and I'm from malaysia.

I like playing old RPG games such as KOTOR or planescape and im also a huge metal fan (owning a guitar just to play their riffs). My favorite anime genres are fantasy with some comedy tossed in there and seriousness to balance it... Examples of my favorite animes are Katanagatari and the Monogatari series. I'm not so fond of harem and ecchi animes but that doesnt mean i dont watch em. I quitted anime some time in 2015 but Re Zero got me into it again in 2017 thus making it an important anime in my life even though it's not my favorite one. I'm always looking for new stuff to watch and thats why i thought this would be the perfect group!
Dec 14, 2017 7:52 AM
Jul 2017
Hi, my name's Lilly, and I'm a US high school student. I started watching anime in 2013 when my friend forced me to watch Danganronpa. I liked it, started giving different animes a chance, and haven't really stopped watching anime since.
I thought I'd join the group because?? the challenges just sound like a really fun way to find new, different types of shows to watch.
Dec 28, 2017 11:41 AM

Jul 2016
Hello All!

My name is Alex. I really got into anime around 2009-2010 but became a more avid watcher around 2012-2013. My first anime that I watched completely was Fullmetal Alchemist followed by Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood and then Dragonball. I am always interested in finding new anime to watch that are recommended to me. I try to watch them to completion even if I don't like them just to be able to receive a complete opinion on it (Even though there are a few that i didn't like that I ended up dropping). My main type of anime I love watching are those that come across as some comedy with some action, but have a dark/emotional undertone to it(Like Akame Ga Kill)!
Dec 29, 2017 8:10 PM

Apr 2012
I just realized I never introduced myself (or really posted at all in this club) despite joining a long while back. Time to fix that!

Heya, my name's Ivy. I'm 22 years old, and I got into anime when I was about 5. My parents were fans themselves, so they encouraged my interest with things like pokemon, sailor moon, studio ghibli movies, etc. Lots of kid-friendly (and not-so-kid-friendly) and introductory stuff. So suffice it to say it's always been something I've been into.

I love challenges, and for the past 3 years I've tried to take part in the yearly anime watch challenge. Unfortunately I always fall behind, don't have the time, or forget to update the list. Then I found this club and thought "w o a h, these challenges look fun and bite-sized enough to be able to finish while also not having a dead line." So bam, here I am. I'm still gonna try the yearly challenge, but at least I'll also have these to do on the side or if I fall off the wagon again.

I like a lot of different types of anime, from shoujo to horror. Not really big on fanservice, but I'll tolerate it if the story is good.

let's live heroically, let's live with style
Jan 1, 2018 9:08 AM

Oct 2014
Hello ! I'm Yamcha, I'm French, I'm 22, and I'm a student.

I really watch anime / read mangas since the beginning of 2013.
The first anime I watched was Dragon Ball Z on on VHS when I was a kid, then Naruto on TV around 2004 (which I fastly stopped until some years later ^^').
The first manga I read was Project ARMS, then Dragon Ball, then in 2013 Ranma 1/2.

I don't really have any favourite genre, I could watch almost anything, except maybe the everlasting Slice of Life every season has (even though I watched some, but it became boring over time ^^').

My favourite franchises are Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, Dragon Ball and Ranma 1/2.

I discovered the 2017 anime challenge at the end of September of 2017, then in December of the same year, I learned about this Club, so I wanted to join to complete more challenges ^_^.

Hope I'll have fun here =D.
Jan 3, 2018 6:12 AM

Dec 2015
Hello
I'm Kuri, 25 years old
My main language isn't English, so I apologize in advance if I write something wrong.

I actually prefer reading than watching, bcz I'm lazy, but I love watching anime anyway.
My favorite genres are comedy, action and romance.
I hate harem, be it male or female.
I also don't like most ecchi, but when the show is ecchi (like KissxSis) it is okay, I don't like ecchi in fighting scenes or things like this (like Fairy Tail)
Jan 4, 2018 11:33 PM

Oct 2015
Hello! I'm GalaXys and I'm from Hong Kong!

Have only been watching anime (actively) for a year! Currently a secondary student studying overseas in Japan. Glad to meet everyone!

Feel free to chat using English, Japanese or Chinese!

furina siggy by puroland secret santa <3
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » 🏆 Challenges Turn-Ins (v.3) ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SheyCroix - Nov 1, 2021

9066 by HimeCrycho »»
12 minutes ago

» 🟣 HiScore II 「 Anniversary Batch 143: JUN 02 | Sign Up B.143 until JUN 08 」 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

SheyCroix - May 1, 2021

7291 by trojangirl12 »»
1 hour ago

» [CLOSED] 🌞 May 2024 Challenge ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

AWCC_admin - Apr 30

340 by acestrawbs »»
2 hours ago

Sticky: Poll: » 🎁 Challenge Completion Rewards ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

riho88riho - Mar 22, 2016

408 by ohpishhposh »»
3 hours ago

Sticky: » ❌ Invalid Challenges ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

riho88riho - Sep 14, 2016

5561 by Bri »»
3 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.